欢迎来到"什么是奇异"项目
Welcome to what is a strange event.
漫威影业历史上第一个直播拍摄的情景喜剧节目
The first live sitcom taping in Marvel Studios history.
我没想到自己能有机会参演
I didn't know that I was gonna be able to do anything like this,
感觉像是天赐机遇
so it just feels like an incredible gift.
在剧集里回到60和70年代
Moving through to the '60s and the '70s now,
还包括80和90年代 非常有意思
and, as we dove into the '80s and '90s, is really fun.
最后以漫威电视剧集的形式播出 这是最棒的
And then, ending up in a big Marvel, full widescreen format is the best.
我们最开始挺紧张害怕的 但现在非常开心
We were first really terrified, and now I think we're just so excited.
我第一次听到这个想法就觉得非常棒
The first time I heard about the concept, I thought it was brilliant.
我们融合了很多电视剧集的类型
We're putting together so many different genres of television,
并加入了自己的创作
and we are putting our own spin on it.
真是卓越的能力 宝贝
That is something special, baby.
我觉得
I just think it's gonna be
粉丝们会一边仔细分♥析♥我们的剧
so shocking, and confusing, and exciting
一边企图预测剧情未来的走向
for our fans to dissect what we're doing and why,
这个过程他们会震惊 疑惑 乃至激动不已
and for them to try and get steps ahead of us.
这很棒 对创作人员来说也很欣慰
And that's just very cool and it's very satisfying.
这是为了我们
This is for us.
让我来尽情发挥吧
So let me handle it.
西景镇外面到底有什么
What is outside of Westview?
凯文打电♥话♥叫我去办公室见他
I got a call from Kevin to come see him in his office.
当时我想 噢 我要被炒鱿鱼了
When I went, "Oh, I'm getting canned."
我走进去 惊讶地发现 他们提出了如此疯狂的创作理念
And I went in, and, much to my surprise, they pitched this bonkers idea for a show.
我当然立马同意加入了
And I was immediately in, of course.
节目创作也越来越疯狂
And the show has only grown more bonkers.
你是新来的小丑
You're the new clown?
至少你已经化妆了
At least you're already in makeup.
欢迎回家 先生
Welcome home, sir.
很高兴看见您终于脱下战衣了
It's so nice to see you finally coming out of your shell.
- 这是一段疯狂的旅程 - 刚刚那句不错
- It's been a crazy ride. -That was a good one.
乔恩·费儒给我打电♥话♥
Jon Favreau rung me up and...
我们当时一起创作过电影《温布尔顿》
We had made a movie together called Wimbledon.
他打电♥话♥过来说
He rung me up and he said,
我在和小罗伯特唐尼拍电影 他演钢铁侠
"I'm making this movie with Robert Downey, and he's Iron Man.
我需要一个略显无聊 没有个性的声音
"And I need sort of a really boring, personality-less voice
作为他的电脑助理的配音
"for the computer that runs his world.
我立刻想到了你 保罗
"And I immediately thought of you, Paul."
正在展开元素周期表 先生
Rendering periodic table, sir.
他都这么礼貌了 我还怎么拒绝
How do you say no when you're asked so nicely?
总之 这是很棒的工作
Anyway, and it was a great gig.
不管是什么场景 拍就是了 如果需要剧情介绍
They'd shot everything and whatever still needed clarification,
只要让贾维斯出来说 坏人来了
you could always just have JARVIS say, "The baddies are coming!"
先生 似乎他的战衣也能飞
Sir, it appears that this suit can fly.
收到 我们爬升到最大升限
Duly noted. Take me to maximum altitude.
我也不知道后来是怎么回事
And then, I don't know how the next bit happened.
可能乔斯·韦登看过我的表演吧
I guess Joss Whedon had seen me in some movie,
乔斯·韦登于2012年执导电影《复仇者联盟》以及于2015年执导电影《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪♥元♥》
然后给我创造了一个角色 让我扮演 谋生
and figured out a way for me to actually work for a living,
如果这算得上表演工作的话
if you can call it work.
于是乎 电影《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪♥元♥》就此上映
So, then that happened. That was Age of Ultron.
从奥创开始
Starting with Ultron,
漫威很高兴能把旺达带入漫威电影宇宙
Marvel really was so excited to bring Wanda into the MCU.
他们找我也只是表示存在可能性
And was only really teeing me up for possibilities
我们并不确定能否把那些可能变为现实
that we didn't know if we would actually fulfill those possibilities or not.
我从你的脑海中只看到毁灭
I looked in your head, and I saw annihilation.
再看一遍
Look again.
所以我们在电影里藏了不少彩蛋
So, we would place Easter eggs in certain places,
不管那些给幻视的彩蛋是不是太多了 或者
whether it's just a glance too long with Vision or just...
总之在《奥创纪♥元♥》里我们放了不少彩蛋
We were trying to play around with that in Age of Ultron.
我觉得对这个角色来说
I feel like the hand-off to different directors
在不同导演之间的传承 每次都是截然不同的体验
have been completely different experiences for this character specifically.
我觉得罗素兄弟非常坦诚 类似于
I think the Russo Brothers were very honest about,
我非常希望这段表演你能有自己的想法
"You know, I really want this to be something that you shepherd
你自己来主导
"and that you take full ownership of."
我说 行
And I was like, "Okay."
我就只好跟动作编导珍妮·怀特一起编动作
So, I had to choreograph with this choreographer, Jenny White,
她是《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪♥元♥》的创作团队成员
who we brought on in Age of Ultron.
收束能量 然后再释放
Bring in that energy and throw it back out.
旺达在探索自己在复仇者联盟中的位置
We just had to figure out our own place at the same time
并且从幻视那里得到慰藉的同时 我们演员在现实中
while Wanda was trying to figure out her own place in the Avengers compound
也在寻找自己的位置
and finding solace in Vision.
告诉我你的感受
Tell me what you feel.
我只感受到你
I just feel you.
我觉得我和保罗 我们都认为
And I think Paul and I, we both really believed,
虽然作为复仇者是幽默好玩的经历
as much as it's fun to be part of the humor and the playfulness of the Avengers,
我们都 以我的角色来说
we've always... my character specifically,
在我和幻视的关系中 一直都
has also always, in our relationship together,
我们算是 打造了一种情感基础
we've kind of just created just an emotional foundation
这种基础和讽刺并不协调
that doesn't play around with irony, really.
所以在这些电影里 就显得有些奇怪
Which is kind of odd in these movies
因为电影本身非常讽刺 也非常幽默
when so much is ironic and funny and fun to watch.
但是通过他们奇怪的爱情故事来表达这些东西 也很有意思
But it's also kind of lovely that it's told through their strange love story.
我们没时间了
We are out of time.
我做不到
I can't.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
不该由你来动手 但没办法了
It shouldn't be you, but it is.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿
Hey.
现在我们可以开始了 旺达 你来选
Now we can begin. Wanda, you pick.
然后就是这部电视剧
And then moving on to the show
制片人玛丽·利凡诺丝 创剧人贾克·谢弗
with Mary Livanos, our producer, and Jac Schaeffer, our creator,
他们把我的想法全都打磨了一遍
they really honed in on all these things that were in my head,
还包括我想到的内心独白 线索 人物走向 甚至一闪而过的灵感
and all these inner monologues and threads and arcs that I kind of just created.
他们都采纳了 并且深挖下去
And they just really took it in such a deep way
进行美轮美奂的创作
and created such beautiful arcs.
早安 老婆 早安 孩子们
Morning, wife! Morning, sons!
早安 陌生的湿漉动物
Morning, unfamiliar wet animal.
这是谁
Who's this?
这是对美国20世纪情景喜剧的
It's such a homage to the sort of American sitcoms
一种致敬
throughout the 20th century.
要是我没法随时做出一顿
What kind of housewife would I be
够四个人吃的美味大餐 我还算什么家庭主妇呢
if I didn't have a gourmet meal for four just lying about the place?
贾克·谢弗干得非常出色
Jac Schaeffer has done such a great job.
整个表演就像是个漂亮的小迷箱
It's such a little beautiful puzzle box.
我有幸能阅读那些材料
I was lucky enough to be invited to look at the materials
并且进行消化和思考
and sort of digest it and think about it.
这些材料数量非常庞大
And there was so much that was already there.
这是凯文·费奇的心血
This is Kevin Feige's baby.
他爱这部剧 并且有一些非常明晰的想法和观点
He loves the show and had some really distinct ideas and visuals
我们都想实现
and things that they all wanted to achieve.
这部如同魔方一样复杂的电视剧
Matt Shakman is just the person to direct
马特·沙克曼就是合适的导演人员
a complicated Rubik's cube of a show like this.
洛杉矶的格芬剧场就是由他管理
He runs the Geffen Playhouse back in LA.
他参与过《权力的游戏》的制♥作♥
He's worked on Game of Thrones.
他参与过制♥作♥无数的情景喜剧
He's worked on countless sitcoms
实际上 他小时候就作为童星
and, in fact, starred, back when he was younger,
出演情景喜剧了
in sitcoms as a child actor,
他就像是我们拍这部剧所需要的
and he is just the Swiss Army knife of a human
人形瑞士军刀
that we need for a show like this.
哈特出去 摔门
Hart goes back in. Door slams.
保罗抓起电♥话♥
He goes to the phone!
这里暂停 很好
We pause here. All right.
继续拍摄这边的女士
And let's continue on with our ladies over here.
他们告诉我这部剧的概念时 我惊为天人
It blew my mind when they pitched me the concept for the show.
不只是因为这个理念出奇得有意思和新鲜
More than just because the idea is outrageously fun and new,
也因为这仿佛和我人生的每一段相契合
but also because it felt like it hit all the parts of my life.
我从小看着80年代的电视剧长大
I grew up being on shows from the '80s
比如《生活常识》《细路仔》《成长的烦恼》等等
like Facts of Life, and Diff'rent Strokes, Growing Pains, et cetera.
我执导过很多大场面镜头
But I've also directed a lot of large-scale spectacle.
所以一想到漫威宇宙的这个项目
And so, the idea that there existed a project in the Marvel Universe,
而且我本身又是漫威铁粉