(狗狗门 智能电子门)
小蛋糕
Cupcake?
(狗狗门)
小蛋糕
Cupcake.
看这里
Hello.
过来
Come on. Come on!
过来
Come. Come on! Come on!
过来
Come on. Come on!
你看
小蛋糕
Cupcake.
太好了
Yes!
天啊
Oh dear.
天啊
Oh dear.
哦 天啊
Oh my goodness!
怎么可能
What?
对了
Right.
哦 天啊
Oh no!
你去哪
Where's he gone?
我会抓到你的
I'll get you!
天啊
这是一辆偷来的轻便摩托车 长官
This is a stolen moped, sir.
天哪
-你好 又见面了 -我们收到一个…
Oh, hello again. -We've had a…
-先生 我们收到密报 -好的
We've had a tip-off, sir. -Right.
这不是真的皮草 如果是关于这个的话…
I don't think this is real fur, just in case that's what you were…
密报是关于一伙专业窃贼的 先生
A tip-off about a gang of professional burglars, sir,
我们认为他们正在这一区作案
who we believe might be operating in this area.
那很好啊
Oh, that's good.
我是说 你们收到了密保 那很好
I mean, that you've had a tip-off.
不是说有窃贼是好事
Not that there are burglars.
窃贼很坏
Burglars, bad.
坏蛋窃贼
Bad burglars.
我们来通知所有人 留意身边的可疑行为
We're asking everyone to keep an eye out for any suspicious behavior.
并及时通知我们
And inform us immediately.
当然 没问题 我这个人生性多疑 所以…
Absolutely. Well, I'm personally, uh, very suspicious so uh…
所以我一定会…
So I'll be sure to…
对了 我应该回去…
Well, look, I should probably…
是的 我不打扰你了
Yes, I'll let you get back to…
谢谢你 谢谢你专程跑一趟
Thank you very much. Um, and look, thank you so much for coming.
我会留意的…
I've got my, uh…
好吧 特雷弗 我们来把这事解决了
Right Trevor let's get this sorted.
杰斯 你好
Oh, Jess. Hi.
天啊 你穿的这是什么
Oh my God, what are you wearing?
哦 这个啊 这是我唯一能找到的衣服
Oh, this. Well, it's the only thing that I could find and,
刚才有个警♥察♥来敲门
and there was a policeman at the door.
-怎么了 你又做了什么 -没什么
Why, what have you done this time? -Nothing.
我被锁在门外了 但这不是我的错 有一只蜜蜂…
I got locked out. It wasn't my fault though. You see there was a bee…
当然有只蜜蜂 全怪那只蜜蜂
Of course, a bee. Blame it on a bee.
就好像那只可恶的手推车 害你被超♥市♥开除了
Just like the evil trolley that got you sacked from Asda.
或者像那只攻击你的碎纸机 害你被房♥产中介所开除了
Or the shredder that attacked you at the estate agents.
它的确攻击了我
It did attack me.
特雷弗 你应该停止过度关心 这些小事情
Trevor, you need to stop obsessing about stupid little things that
它们一点也不重要
absolutely do not matter.
不是所有事都是冲着你来的 知道吗
Not everything is out to get you, okay?
听着 如果我重新安排我的日程 你能保证不再毁了一切吗
Look, if I rearrange my schedule, will you swear not to ruin everything again?
你应该把重心放在麦迪身上 别让她失望 特雷弗
You need to focus on Maddy. You can't let her down, Trevor.
我知道
I know. I know.
请把注意力放在这次假期上
Just, please concentrate on this holiday.
-为了她 -我会的 杰斯 真的
For her sake. -I will, Jess. I really will.
现在蜜蜂也走了 应该是走了…
And the bee's gone now, I think, so…
-好吧 祝你好运 -谢谢
All right, well, good luck! -Thank you.
把自己洗洗干净吧 你看起来简直像只熊猫
And clean yourself up. You look like a bloody panda.
(本片中的人物及事件纯属虚构)
(无刻意描述任何真实人物或事件)