克里斯蒂安 他还是不接电♥话♥
Christian, he's still not picking up.
很好
That's right.
好棒
Yes!
那是什么
What was that?
什么
What?
不好
Oh no!
克里斯蒂安
Christian…
-我的天啊 -不
Oh my God… -No!
-不 -天啊
No! God!
你们怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
被告请起立
The defendant will stand.
特雷弗宾利 在所有14项 故意疏忽的指控中
Trevor Bingley, on all 14 counts of wilful neglect,
危险驾驶、刑事破坏 和纵火等罪名全部成立
dangerous driving, criminal damage and arson, you have been found guilty.
太好了
Yes! Yes.
我特此判处你最长三年有期徒刑
And I hereby sentence you to the maximum term of three years in prison.
退庭
This court is adjourned.
爸爸
Dad.
没关系的
It's okay.
祝你住得愉快
Enjoy your stay.
你是在开玩笑吧
Huh. You can not be serious.
全部损失只有九百万英镑赔偿
Nine million pounds, is that all?
这已经是20年来金额最大的 家庭保险赔偿了
Uh, well, it would be the largest domestic insurance settlement for 20 years.
捷豹两百万 艺术品四百万
Uh, two million for the Jaguar, four for the artworks,
其他房♥屋破坏一共是三百万
and a… further three million for general damage to the house.
我的精神损失费呢
What about my emotional distress?
先是有窃贼想偷我的艺术品 然后这个傻子烧毁了我整所房♥子
They tried for my art collection and then this moron burns down my entire house.
我没有索要五千万就算他们走运了
They're lucky I'm not asking for 50. Huh?
(三个月后)
(监狱服务)
-给 -谢谢
There you go. -Thank you.
然后那个傻瓜来了 他高高的 头发乱乱的 讲着奇怪的北欧口音
This floppy-haired tool, with this weird Scandi accent…
This bloke turns up, right?
与此同时 杰克
had an E-type Jag, you know.
他付钱让我们抢劫一所房♥子
He pays us to rob this house.
重点是 那是他自己的房♥子
And get this, it only turns out to be his own house.
房♥子里面全是艺术品 蒙德里安 康定斯基 还有别的
It's full of all this art, you know, Mondrians and Kandinskys or something.
对我来说都一样 但只要你说得出名字的 他家里都有
It's all bollocks to me, anyway. But, you name it, he's got it.
而且 每一件都是不值钱的假货 我不骗你
And every single one was a worthless fake. I kid you not.
这是一起巨大的保险诈骗
Turns out it was all one gigantic insurance fraud.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
-你好 -你好 我是特雷弗宾利
Hello? -Hello. It's Trevor Bingley.
-特雷弗什么 -特雷弗宾利
Trevor who? -Trevor Bingley.
我来自豪华看家公♥司♥ 就是那个穿皮草大衣的…
From, uh, from Housesitters Deluxe. Uh, in the, uh, fur coat? And the, um…
我记得了
Oh, yes.
你好 先生 你在那里过得还好吗
Hello, Sir. How are you doing? Under the… circumstances.
说实话 需要一点时间来适应
Well, it's taken a bit of getting used to, to be honest.
事实上 这里所有人都对我很友好
But actually, everyone's been really friendly.
-是吗 特雷弗 -哦
All right, Trev? -Oh.
你好 迪诺
Oh, hi Dino!
我一会儿就给你送午餐
I'll bring your lunch along in a minute.
我找你是因为 我有很重要的事要告诉你
And the thing is, I've got something very important to tell you.
太美了 妮娜说你花了30万
It's absolutely gorgeous. Nina said you got it for a song. 300,000?
它被当作西克特的作品卖♥♥给我 但我怀疑它其实是德加的作品
Well, they sold it to me as a Sickert, but I suspected it was actually a Degas.
克里斯蒂安 亲爱的 门口有人找你
Christian, darling, there's someone at the door.
结果我是对的
Turns out I was right.
我们现在为它上了1500万的保险
Now I insured it for 15 million.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
天哪
是警♥察♥
It's the police.
好的
Okay.
我们想问您一些问题 先生 有一起可疑的保险索赔
We have some questions, sir, about suspicious insurance claims
与发生在您家的盗窃案有关
in connection with burglaries at your house.
什么可疑的保险索赔
What suspicious insurance claims?
就是他 他雇用了我们
That's him. He paid us.
在收集了一系列的一文不值的赝品后
Having assembled a collection of worthless fakes,
科尔斯塔巴尔根巴顿 为它们上了百万保险
Kolstad-Bergenbatten insured it for millions, then paid
然后雇佣了一伙罪犯洗劫他的房♥子 以此骗取保险赔偿
a criminal gang to steal it from his own house, and he pocketed the insurance.
特雷弗宾利 为了表彰你的行为
Trevor Bingley, in recognition of your action,
帮助我们成功拘捕了无♥耻♥的诈骗犯
which led directly to the imprisonment of a shameless fraudster,
本庭决定赦免你 并允许你立即获释
the Crown hereby pardons you and grants you immediate release.
-爸爸 -亲爱的
Dad! -Darling!
谢谢 这感觉太棒了
Thank you. It's amazing.
(当地英雄得到奖励)
爸爸
Oh, Dad.
(格兰特贝尔保险公♥司♥)
(特雷弗宾利 5000英镑)
(怀特岛)
我不敢相信 我们真的来了
I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. We're actually here.
来
Here.
这块给你
There you go.
来啊
Come here! Come on!
给我出去
Get out!
我会抓到你的
I'm going to get you!
(本片中的人物及事件纯属虚构)
(无刻意描述任何真实人物或事件)