被告请起立
The defendant will stand.
对于特雷弗宾利的14项指控 包括:危险驾驶
Trevor Bingley, on all 14 counts of dangerous driving…
损毁无价的艺术品
The destruction of priceless artwork…
刑事破坏
Criminal damage…
和纵火
and arson…
罪名全部成立
You have been found guilty.
太好了
Yes!
在带你下去之前 你还有什么话想说吗
Do you have anything to say before you're taken down?
我只是感到非常抱歉
I'm just really, really sorry.
事情是这样的 有一只蜜蜂…
You see… there was this bee
亲爱的 车很快就要来了
Darling, the car's going to be here any second.
亲爱的 你听到我说的话了吗
Darling, did you hear me?
我找不到我的帆布鞋了 在阿鲁巴买♥♥的那双
I can't find my espadrilles. The ones we got in Aruba with the little, uh,
鞋面上有个在潜水的小人
the scuba divers on the fronts.
别管帆布鞋了 奥兰多在哪儿
Forget the espadrilles, where's Orlando?
奥兰多不来了 他们派了别人来
Orlando isn't coming. They're sending someone else.
怎么回事
What?
走开
Shoo.
你好
Hello?
走开
Shoo.
很好 走吧
Good. Go away.
你好
Hello?
你好
Oh, hello.
我是特雷弗 豪华看家公♥司♥派我来的
I'm Trevor. From, uh, from Housesitters Deluxe.
(豪华看家公♥司♥)
这星期我会帮你们看家
I'm house-sitting for you this week.
好吧
Okay…
天哪
Gosh.
早上好 科尔斯塔…布尔根巴臀太太
Good morning, Mrs… Kolstad-Burgenbottom.
是布尔根巴顿 科尔斯塔布尔根巴顿
Bergenbatten. Kolstad-Bergenbatten.
科尔斯塔布尔根巴顿 不好意思
Kolstad-Bergenbatten, sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我谨代表豪华看家公♥司♥
On behalf of… er, House-sitters Deluxe,
对于临时的人员调动 向您致歉
may I apologize for the last-minute change
我向您保证 我们所有的员工
in personnel and assure you that
都是按照BSI404 统一行业标准…
all our staff are trained to the same BSI404 house-sitting…
克里斯蒂安 车来了
Christian, the car's here!
严格训练的
…industry standards.
我找到了 在放拖鞋的抽屉里
I found them, in a drawer with the flip-flops.
-是他吗 -早上好 先生 很高兴认识你
Is this him? -Good morning, Sir. Pleased to meet you--
我们可以继续吗
Yeah, do you mind if we get on with this?
我们在赶时间 我会说得快一点
We're in a bit of a rush and I need to be quick.
好的
Okay.
你所需要知道的一切事情 都在这本操作手册里
Everything you need to know is written in this manual.
操作手册 好的
Manual. Right. Good.
都很简单明了
It's all very straightforward.
美诺特别版洗碗机 碰一下下面的红色的光打开
Special edition Miele, infra red beam to open.
水龙头是由手势控制的 向左是打开 向上是热水 向下是冷水
Taps are gesture operated. Left for on. Up for hot. Down for cold.
向右是关闭 对了 这是小蛋糕 她很友好
Right for off. Oh, that's Cupcake. She's very friendly.
是的 你确实非常友好
Yes, you are friendly, aren't you?
-滑动门 钥匙在这个抽屉里 -好的
Sliding doors. Keys are in this drawer.
-好的 -窗帘都是遥控的
Okay. -And all the blinds are remote controlled.
嗯 好的 我…不好意思 等一下 下去
Oh, right, I'll… sorry, just a moment, And here--
我们很快就出去
所有的遥控器都在这里 需要跟你具体说一下吗
You'll find all the remotes here. You need me to explain them?
这个…
Um…
-不 不用了 -好的
Uh, no, that's fine.
我们的狗对坚果严重过敏
Okay, bye. -The dog has a severe nut allergy.
她除了她的处方狗粮 别的什么都不能吃
She mustn't eat anything that isn't her prescription dog food.
还有 她会到处大便
Or there is, uh, doggie doo-doo everywhere.
狗粮在这里
We keep the dog food in here.
-记得一定要把门关上 -关门 好的
So please keep the door closed. -Door closed. Right.
她项圈里的芯片控制那扇狗门
And the chip in her collar operates the dog flap in there.
是的 我看到了
Ah yes.
因为如果她不能出去的话
Because if she can't get out…
她就会随地大小便 发生过不止一次 过来
There's doggie doo-doo everywhere. It's a recurring theme, yeah. Hey!
是谁拉得到处都是 是谁
Who doo-doos everywhere, eh?
小蛋糕 快来跟妈妈说再见 乖女孩 克里斯蒂安 拿好行李
Cupcake, come say bye to Mummy! Yeah? Good girl, good girl. Christian, bags!
是的 现在就去
Yeah, going now.
我很抱歉
这里
我花了八万英镑买♥♥下它
I paid £80,000 for that.
结果发现是康定斯基的作品
It turned out to be a Kandinsky.
它很值钱 但远不及这个
It's worth a lot of money. But not as much as this.
我的天啊
Golly.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what it is?
这是一台…E型号♥的捷豹 是吗
It's… an E-type Jaguar, isn't it?
这是世上第一台E型号♥捷豹
The first E-type Jaguar ever made.
-太惊人了 -你觉得她值多少钱
Huh! Amazing. -What do you think she's worth?
我猜 肯定要数千英镑
Oh, must be… thousands.
两百万英镑
Two million pounds.
好…的
O… kay.
-走不走 -好的 来了
Hello? -Yeah, okay.
所有的锁和警报器 都由两组简单的密♥码♥控制
All the locks and the alarm are operated by two simple codes.
我用的是著名的海上战役的名字 这样好记一点
I used the names of famous naval battles to make it easy.
开门是 弗里斯弗海尔维伦战役
Uh, so to open, uh, it's the Battle of Frisverhelwilen.
1748
1748.
-对 看 打开了 -好的
Yup. So, okay, there we go. -Okay.
好的
Okay.
开启警报系统就跟简单了 是布而霍恩博而战役
And to arm the system, even easier, uh, it's the Battle of Bulhornbører.
1513
1513.
是的 对了 我觉得我应该…
Oh… right, yes. I think perhaps I should uh--
别担心 都写在操作手册里了
Oh no, don't worry. It's all in the manual.
操作手册 好的 没问题
Oh, the manual. Yes, of course.
还有 如果你操作不当 导致操作面板自动上锁
Yeah, if the panel locks down for any reason,
妮娜有一个声控装置去解除
Nina did have them add a voice override.
是的 但只有我的声音管用
Yes, but that only works with my voice,
而且他也不需要 因为如何操作 都写在操作手册里了
and he won't need it anyway because it's all in the manual.
是的 没错
Right, yes. Okay.
绝对不能让狗进入图书馆
The library is strictly out of bounds to the dog.
那里有一本价值百万的发光手稿
There's an illuminated manuscript in there that's worth millions.
好的
Okay.
那是小蛋糕的禁区 我们楼上的卧室也是
It's a no-go zone for Cupcake, as is our bedroom upstairs.
对了 你住在女仆房♥ 在走廊的另一端
Uh, you are in the maid's room, far side down the corridor.
-好的 -你还有什么问题吗
Okay. -Uh… any questions?
-嗯… -很好
Uhm-- -Good.
你好
你有过类似的工作经验 对吧
You have done this work before, haven't you?
其实 我没有 我是新来的
Uh, no, actually. I'm new to the company.
你从来没有看过房♥子
You've never done house-sitting before?
没有…做过那样的事
No… not as such.
但是请你放心 我自己也有个房♥子
But please don't worry, I have a house too.
确切来说 我曾经有个房♥子 所以这是我很熟悉的领域
Well, I used to have a house. So all this is very familiar territory.
让我来帮你 我来帮你拿
Oh here, let me… I'll get that for you.
对不起 让我来
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Let me…
宝贝 我们得出发了
Honey, we have to go! -Oh dear, I'll just…
以前奥兰多每天都会给我们打电♥话♥
Orlando used to call us every day.
-我希望你也能这么做 -当然 我很乐意
If you wouldn't mind doing the same. -Absolutely. My pleasure.
-度假愉快 科尔… -科尔斯塔布尔根巴顿
Have a good holiday, Mrs.… -Kolstad-Bergenbatten.
没错 再见
That's it. Bye!
玩得开心
Have a good time!
(呼叫麦迪)
请在信♥号♥♥声后留言
Please leave your message after the tone.
你好 小甜豆 是爸爸 我有一个非常惊人的好消息
Hello, sweet pea, it's Dad here. I've got the most amazing news.
我找到了一份工作
I managed to get a job.
老实说 比我预想中 多花了一些时间
Took me a little longer than I was hoping, to be honest.
但你知道这意味着什么吗
But you know what this means…
这意味着 我们依然可以一起去度假
It means that we can still go on holiday together.
这太棒了 不是吗
Which is so great.
只是明天不行
Just not tomorrow.
走开
Shoo. Shoo.
亲爱的 我晚点再打给你
Darling, I'll call you back.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.