剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
(很久以前 在遥远的外星海洋 水手们捕杀巨型玉貂鲨)
(这些危险的航行 时常导致船只失踪)
(据说这些船经历了“糟糕之旅”)
剧名:糟糕之旅
巨蟹怪!背风侧!
Thanapod! Leeward side!
我相信这是唯一公平的方式
I believe this to be the only fair way.
该你了 瑟特
Off you go, Cert.
快点
Go on now.
沉住气
Steady on.
谢谢 梅利斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Melis.
谢天谢地!
Thank Cerval!
谢天谢地
Thank Cerval.
既然我们选出了领导人
So, now that we've chosen a leader...
我会选让谁去
I will be picking who goes.
好吧!
All right! All right.
你们不用推我
You needn't manhandle me further.
我愿意去
I go willingly.
我会报告我看到的
I shall report what I see.
好 去吧
Yeah. Do that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
太好了
Wonderful.
辉腾岛
Phaiden Island.
你说什么?
Beg your pardon?
带我去
Take me.
哦
Oh.
我要吃肉
Me eat meat.
-我的天 -我要吃肉
Oh my. -Me eat meat.
当然
Of course.
但首先 你和我必须达成协议
But first, you and I must come to an agreement.
最重要的是 只有我指挥得动这条船
Most importantly, I am the only one who can keep this ship on a straight keel.
你要让我活着
Me, you need intact.
不能吃我
Unconsumed.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
很好
Good.
你手上还有一样东西...
Now, there is one more thing you have...
我要拿走
which I shall require.
呃
Ugh.
你们好
Hello.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
托林!
Torrin!
我跟它商量好了...
I negotiated with it...
你们必须听我的
as you must now with me.
听好了 我没心情说第二遍
Listen carefully, I am in no mood to repeat myself.
-那东西会说话 -你跟一只螃蟹聊天?
The thing speaks. You had a conversation with a crustacean?
它想去最近的那个岛 其他的我没心情
Which I haven't the patience to explain beyond saying that it wants passage
跟你们解释
to the nearest island.
我们看到过那海怪为所欲为
We saw that beast do exactly what it pleased.
你让我们相信你会对付它吗?
You'd have us believe you will go up against it?
实际上 就算我们为了活命 想要送它过去
If, in fact, we do transport it in the hopes it will spare our lives,
我们已经没有东西给它吃 而且它尝过了人肉的滋味
And as it has acquired a taste for... we have nothing substantial to feed it.
那么他怎么样?他快死了 是吗?
What about him then? He's already half done, isn't he?
对 看起来病得不清
Yeah, he looks quite unwell.
我弟弟比任何指责他的人
He's half more alive than anyone else will be
都要长命
that points a crooked finger at my brother.
够了!
Enough!
大家要共渡难关
We reside together in this misfortune.
那就又回到开头了
Which puts us right back where we started.
-对吗? -但是 尚特 你说得没错
Huh? -But, Chantre, you are correct.
我们又要做一个 可怕又让人沮丧的决定
We find ourselves faced again with a grim and terrible decision.
除非
Unless
我们已经做了决定
it's already been made.
就这样
That's it.
细细品尝每一口
Every last bite.
辉腾岛
Phaiden Island.
它想去那里
This is where it wants to be taken.
我们是顺风 但也要一天半才能到那里
With the wind at our backs, it's still another day and a half.
而且让这只螃蟹上岸
And allowing this thanapod ashore
就意味着 毫无戒心的辉腾岛岛民会被攻击
would mean unleashing it on unsuspecting Phaiden citizenry.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
凭我的经验 他们可不友好 会对你吐口水
Just as soon spit on you as nod, in my experience.
我就经历过
That happened to me.
两次
Twice.
不过 我觉得有另一种可能性
Nevertheless, I propose another possibility.
更远的地方有一些被遗弃的无名小岛
These nameless islands further on are deserted.
也许我们可以偷偷把它送到那里
We may be able to take the monster there without it even realizing.
这样做可以挽救很多无辜的人
This course of action offers a chance at sparing countless innocent lives.
好吧 我们投票决定
Fine, we shall put it to a vote.
你们每个人都能说出自己的想法
Each of you will have equal voice.
这将是一次无记名投票 没有人知道其他人的选择
It will be a secret ballot with no man knowing any other man's choice.
你们暗中写下选择 把选票折好
You will privately mark and fold your ballots,
再交还给我
then return them to me.
画圆圈表示不顾风险
A circle will indicate a vote to sail beyond the peopled shores
前往无人岛
despite the risk.
画叉表示前往辉腾岛 航程更短
And an X is a vote for a shorter voyage to Phaiden Island.
画叉表示你们满足了那个海怪的愿望
X means you fulfill the creature's wish.
大家凭良心投票
Let conscience be your guide.
我开始唱票了
I begin with a confession.
在你们不知情的情况下
By a folded corner here, an irregular edge there,
我通过折角和弄出不规则的边缘 让每张选票变得独一无二
I made each of these ballots unique, unbeknownst to anyone but myself.
我分发选票的时候都记下来了 我有责任公布
Having paid strict attention as I handed them out, the duty falls to me
我已经成功找出我们中间谁是懦夫
to reveal I have succeeded in ferreting out the cowards in our midst.
-他说什么? -他说有懦夫
W-what did he say? -He said there are cowards.
胆小的懦夫 为了自保
Craven cowards who would gladly betray a stranger
他们会很乐意背叛陌生人
if it meant saving their own skin.
两个懦夫投票决定将我们可怕的负担
Two cowards who voted to pass our terrible burden
转嫁给辉腾岛 手无寸铁的男人、女人和孩子
to the defenseless men, women, and children of Phaiden Island.
-梅利斯先生 请站到右边 -你说什么?
Mr. Melis, step to your right, please. -Excuse me?
-他说:“站到右边” -好
He said, "Step to your right." Okay.
很好 谢谢
Very kind, thank you.
两个搞定 让人不爽 但有必要
Done and done. Nearly as unpleasant as it was necessary.
最后在心灵、目标和目的上 我们终于达成统一
United we are at last, in spirit, goal, and purpose.
素帕林先生 请调整航向
Mr. Suparin, adjust our course please.
多一个人给你吃 没这么快饿吧
Double the meal, double the time in between.
希望如此
One would hope.
等等 先生 求你了
Wait, sir. Please!
他们逼我做的
They made me.
托林
Torrin.
托林!
Torrin!
托林!
Torrin!
你叫我吗?
You rang?
辉腾岛
Phaiden Island.
辉腾岛
Phaiden Island.
是的
Yes.
请保持耐心 我们正在前往...
Patience is the word of the day. We are well on our way--
好饿
Hungry.
好饿
Hungry.
当然
Of course.
好多张嘴要吃
So many mouths to feed.
必须马上吃
Must eat soon.
我们必须吃东西
We must eat.
嗯
Hmm.
辉腾岛就在那里
There lies Phaiden Island.
越来越近了
Closer by the minute.
我愿意将这次针对我的刺杀失败
I am willing to see the failed attempt on my life
视为士气低落的表现
as an expression of low morale,
但这场噩梦即将结束
but this nightmare is very nearly at an end.
我发誓
I swear it.
明天 先生 如果甲板下你的朋友到了...
And tomorrow, sir? If your friend below us gets--
保持航向!
Maintain course!
到了叫醒我
And wake me at the toll of the hour.
啊?
Huh?
我拒绝参与
I refused to participate.
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表