剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
前情提要
-你干了什么 凯蒂 -都结束了 所以不重要了
- What have you done, Katy? - It's over, so it doesn't matter.
别走
Please don't Leave!
发生什么事了
What happened?
你还是问问你老婆吧
Why don't you ask your wife?
你是相信我的 对吧
You do believe me, don't you?
你相信我绝不会做出那样的事
You believe that I couldn't do something Like that?
当然 我相信你
Yeah. Course I do.
我就是个垃圾收集者 我什么也改变不了
I'm just a rubbish collector. I don't change anything.
我只能清理那些垃圾
I just sweep up the crap
而第二天它们又出现了
and the next day it's all just there again.
你做的事是重要的 它可以改变人们的生活
What you do is important. It makes a difference to people.
也是我当初爱上你的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I fell for you in the first place.
我只在乎他要对自己的行为负责任
All I care about is him answering for what he's done.
他们会找到证据 证明你强♥奸♥了我
They're gonna find proof that you raped me!
不 不会的 警探 不会的
No, you won't, Detective. No, you won't.
谁在撒谎
第一季 第六集[季终]
爸爸 怎么了
Dad? What's going on?
对不起 我没想把你吵醒的
Ah, I'm sorry, mate. I didn't mean to wake you up.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我说了你也不会信的
You won't believe me if I told you.
这不重要
It's not important.
不过你只要知道
All you need to know is, though, er...
还没有结束
it's not over.
-什么 -警♥察♥
- What? - The police.
我不明白 他们就是不肯放过我
I don't understand it, they just won't let it lie.
你的老师对我
It wasn't enough that your teacher
提出那种指控还不够 现在警探...
made all those accusations against me, now the detective...
爸爸 出什么事了
Dad, what's going on?
警探也指控我
The detective is accusing me, too.
她说我攻击了她
She's saying that I attacked her.
她说几天前晚上
She's saying that a couple of nights ago
我闯进了她家
I broke into her house.
那太疯狂了
That's crazy. I mean,
你已经证明尼尔森老师之前也撒过谎...
You already proved that Miss Nielson was lying before...
人们不能就这样乱泼脏水 爸爸
People can't just go around saying this stuff, Dad.
这样不对 告诉她上级
It's not right. Just tell her boss.
肯定有人能阻止这一切的
There must be someone who can make this stop.
警♥察♥只会护着自己人
The police, you see, they look after their own.
他们就是这样
That's how they work.
不管她怎么说 他们都会信
Whatever she says, they'll back her up.
只能是我跟她各执一词
It's just her word against mine.
我完蛋了
And I'll be destroyed.
除非
Unless er...
不知道 如果...也许如果
I don't know. What er... What if maybe er...
你告诉他们你看到过我
you told them that you saw me?
你想让我对警♥察♥撒谎
You want me to lie to the police?
不不不 天啊 不是那样的
No, no, no. God, nothing like that.
只是
Just erm...
我需要你的帮助 就像我
I need your help. You know, in the same way
帮你对付马可达的爸爸那样
that I helped you with Makeda's father?
那种善意的谎言
The kind of lie that's a good lie?
伙计
Look, mate...
我很不想这样要你帮忙 好吗
I feel sick to my stomach asking you, all right?
可我很害怕
But I'm afraid.
老实说 伙计 我真的很怕
To be honest with you, mate, I'm really scared.
他们要弄死我...
They want blood and...
他们...他们完全不会罢休
..They'll... they won't stop at anything.
天啊 如果我保护不了自己 谁来保护你
Christ, if I can't protect myself, who's gonna protect you?
天啊 对不起
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
对不起 忘了我刚说的一切 好吗
I'm so sorry, just forget that I asked, 0K?
忘了我的请求
Forget that I asked.
太尴尬了 原谅我
I'm so embarrassed. Please forgive me.
对不起那样要求你 忘了吧
I'm so sorry that I asked, 0K? Just forget about it.
我到底怎么了 我都没法...
Christ, what's happening to me? I can't even...
不管你需要什么 爸爸
Whatever you need, Dad.
不管你需要什么 我都会告诉他们
I'll tell them whatever you need.
我不会让他们这么对你的
I'm not gonna let them do this to you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my God, thank you.
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, mate.
你为什么觉得这次会不一样
What makes you think it'll be different this time?
你为什么觉得你能把他抓起来
What makes you think you can put him away?
让我来操心安德鲁·厄拉姆的事
You need to let me worry about Andrew Earlham.
-等你... -等我们提出指控就给你电♥话♥
- Will you call me as soon as you - As soon as we press charges.
我保证
I promise.
好的
Ok.
三个月后
-旅途怎么样 -很不错 谢谢
- How was the journey down? - Good. Really easy. Thanks.
-你应该让我去找你的 -不不不
- You really should have let me come to you. - Oh, no, no, no.
这里很不错 我一直很想来这里
This is nice. I always wanted to come here.
你看上去不错
You look good.
不是说你平时看上去不好
Not that you don't always look good.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 喝的
OK. Er, drinks.
你想喝点什么
What can I get you?
我去拿吧 如果你不介意的话
Actually, I'll get them, if you don't mind.
拜托 让我去吧
Please. Let me.
好的
Ok.
去吧 跑跑跑跑跑
Go on. Run, run, run, run.
快跑
Run!
不不 你们别动
No, no, you're staying there.
孩子们来了 玩得开心吗
Yeah, there's my boys. Did you have a good time?
你们玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
去吧 我烧好茶了
Go on, I've got tea ready for you.
我马上就来
I'll be with you in a second.
他们一直问我会不会留下来
So they kept asking if I was going to stay.
是啊...
Well, it's er...
他们可能需要点时间习惯
it's gonna take some time for them to get used to it.
但他们会习惯的
But they will.
他们没必要习惯
They don't have to.
是你的错 凯蒂
You did this, Katy.
-不关别人的事 -我只想求你
- No-one else. - All I'm asking
我们为了他们试试
is that we try, for them.
我不想让他们在成长的过程中
I don't want them growing
被我们两边拖拽
up being pulled in two different directions,
-夹在中间 -我也不想那样
- caught in the middle - And I don't want that either.
但你的所作所为
But what you did...
我没法忘记
I can't forget that.
也没法原谅
Or forgive it.
爸爸来了
Daddy's coming.
周二见
See you on Tuesday.
我在地铁上 给一位女士让了座
So I was on the Tube and I offered my seat to this, erm, lady,
她问 为什么
and she said, 'Why?'
我说 因为你怀孕了
And I said, 'Well, because you're pregnant.'
-她说 我没有怀孕 -天啊
- And she said, 'l'm not pregnant.' - Oh, my God.
-你说了什么 -我想不到该说什么
- What did you say? - I couldn't think of anything to say.
她看上去就像怀孕了
I mean, she looked pregnant.
肚子的形状
From the shape of it.
我本来很确定...
l was really sure...
也许她只会觉得你很绅士
Maybe she just thought you were being chivalrous.
让座给一个胖子吗
By offering my seat to a fat person?
所以现在我只要在车上看到有人站着
So now whenever I'm on a train and I see someone standing,
我脑中就会浮现出无数想法
l have a million thoughts going through my head.
她们真的是怀孕了吗 他们是不是没那么老
Are they not actually pregnant? Are they not that old?
她们是不是女的
Are they not even a woman?
简直是个雷区
It's a minefield.
这也太不公平了
It's not fair, though, is it?
你只是想做点好事 然后...
You were just trying to do something nice and...
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What is it?
怎么了 那是谁
What is it? Who is that?
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表