剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
前情提要
我们上♥床♥了
We slept together.
他给你下了药吗
He drugged you?
不然他为什么要换杯子
Why else would he swap the glasses?
你真那么确定吗
Are you so sure about this?
你知道你做了什么
You know what you did!
你上传的文章 不停地在被人转发
Your post. It keeps getting shared.
我知道你在说谎
你是谁
告诉我你是谁
你知道的
她说你强♥奸♥了她
She said you raped her.
我让他放手 他不肯
他压住我 并且强♥奸♥了我
是关于劳拉·尼尔森 她以前干过这种事
It's about Laura Nielson. She's done this before.
-我爱你 凯蒂 -别说了
- I love you, Katy. - Stop it!
我闯进了安德鲁家
I broke into Andrew's house.
在他床底下 我发现了透明的液体 求你帮帮我
Under his bed I found a clear liquid. Please help me.
我要你帮我个忙
I need a favour.
安德鲁·厄拉姆 我们有搜查令 要搜查你家
Andrew Earlham? We have a warrant to search your house.
洛锡安区外科医生的妻子悲惨自杀
安德鲁·厄拉姆很危险
Andrew Earlham is dangerous.
劳拉 拜托 为了你自己好 停手吧
Laura, please, for your own sake, stop.
谁在撒谎
第一季 第三集
你应该管住嘴的 贱♥人♥
You should've kept your mouth shut, bitch!
-早上好 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
听着 凯蒂 我...
Look, er, Katy, I...
真的很感激你让我和你住在一起
really appreciate you letting me stay with you,
但我觉得我该回家了
but I think it's time that I went home.
劳拉
Oh, Laura.
反正我今早也得过去 我的东西都在那里
I've gotta go there this morning anywhere. All my stuff's there.
那我多拿点衣服过来
So I'll bring some more clothes over.
不 我只是...我以为我在这里会感觉好点
No, honestly. I just... I thought I'd feel better here,
但是...其实只是给你添麻烦 所以...
but it... it just follows you around, so...
我得继续过好我的生活 这才是我能做的
I just need to get on with my life. That's all I can do.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you for everything.
随时打给我 白天晚上都行 听到了吗
Call me any time, night or day. You hear?
-打给我 保证 -好的
- Call me. Promise? - Yeah. I will.
我明天下班后去看你
And I'll pop in to see you after work tomorrow.
好的
OK, great.
好
Right.
你看到我的耳环了吗
Have you seen my earring?
长的银色的那对
You know, the long, silver ones?
好像没看到 你放哪里了
No, I don't think so. Where did you leave them?
算了 没什么
Don't worry. It doesn't matter.
天啊
Oh, my God!
听着 我不得不问
So, listen, I've gotta ask,
已经忍♥了一晚上了 那到底是什么
it's been bugging me all night, what on earth is that?
-那是蒙蒂 -什么
- Oh, that's Monty! - What?
-蒙蒂 -真的吗
- Monty. - Really?
汤姆和我去年去了一个博览会
Tom and I went to a fair last year
他去了一个篮球展台
and, erm, he went on one of those basketball stands,
就是那种可以赢奖的
you know, where you win a prize,
他试了一次又一次 就是赢不了
and he tried and tried and couldn't get him.
-但我第一次就赢得了蒙蒂 -意料之中
- But my first go, I won Monty. - Naturally.
后来我就把它放在这里 气死汤姆
So after that, I kept him in here, mainly just to piss Tom off.
-我得把他扔掉 -不不不
- I should really get rid of him. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
哪个30多岁自强自立的女人
What self-respecting woman in her 30s
不在客厅里放个毛绒兔子
doesn't have a stuffed rabbit in her living room?
该死
Oh, shit.
-厄拉姆先生 -沃特斯先生
- Mr Earlham? - Mr Walters.
-白咖啡加一份糖 对吧 -是的
- It was white with one sugar you said, wasn't it? - Yeah.
-我喜欢你家 -谢谢
- I like your house. - Thanks.
你该看看我家 一团糟
You should see my place. Bloody cesspit.
-沃特斯先生 -叫我丹尼斯就行
- So, Mr Walters... - Dennis. Dennis is fine.
-丹尼斯 -真不错
- So, Dennis... - Ooh, that's good!
我得去搞一台这种机器
I should get one of those machines.
能大大提升口感 对吧
Makes a difference, isn't it.
他们说比速溶的好 对吧
Better than instant, they say, don't they?
不过我觉得这个也挺速溶的
Even though it seems pretty instant to me.
丹尼斯
Dennis...
我不想催你 也不想显得太失礼 但...
I don't wanna rush you and I don't wanna seem rude, but...
你之前说劳拉以前
What exactly did you mean
-就干过这种事是什么意思 -抱歉
- when you said Laura had done this before? - Sorry.
我曾是布里斯托尔圣卡斯帕的校长
So, I was headmaster at St Caspar's in Bristol.
当了15年
15 years I was headmaster.
我告诉你 我去之前 那里可真是乱得很
Let me tell you, before me, they were at sea, at bloody sea.
我接了个没人愿意啃的硬骨头
I stepped up when no-one else wanted to.
我让那地方焕然一新了
I turned that place around.
然后 发生了什么
And, er, what happened?
劳拉·尼尔森是我的老师之一
So, Laura Nielson was one of my teachers.
算是最好的 我从没有跟她有任何过节
One of my best. I'd never had any problems with her.
直到有一天她指控我对她实行性侵
Until the day she accused me of sexual harassment, that is.
-你开玩笑吧 -不
- You're kidding. - No.
接下来我就站在董事会面前了
Next thing I know, I'm standing in front of the board.
我为那地方奉献了15年
15 years I gave my life to that place
却要站在那里自证清白
and I'm standing there having to explain myself.
她只要随便扯谎
All she has to do is to say this crap
而我却需要证明自己
and I'm the one who has to prove otherwise.
但我证明了
But I did.
我留了下来 她不得不离开
I'm the one who stayed. She's the one who had to leave.
他们洗清了你的罪名
They cleared you?
伤害已经造成了 但他们确实洗清了我的罪名
After the damage was done, yeah, they cleared me.
等我去找警方聊过
And after I have a chat with the police,
告诉他们之前的事后
let them know exactly what happened,
他们也会洗清你的罪名
they'll clear you, too.
只收硬币
马可达
Makeda.
马可达 你要迟到了
Makeda! You're going to be late!
其实只有干洗桶 我得定个部件
Just the revolve, really. I need to order a part.
-我尽量 但... -告诉我要多久
- I'll do my best, but... - Just let me know how long it will take.
-我可承担不起就这么闲置着 -这机子太旧了
- I can't afford to have it lying idle. - This is an old model.
-你能给我个大致的时间吗 -我尽量 但是...
- Can you give me a rough idea? - I'll do my best, but...
马可达 你还在这里干什么
Makeda. What are you still doing here?
已经八点半了
It's 8.30.
我知道 我知道 我走了
I know. I know, I'm going.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on in here?
我会把你们所有人通报给校长
I'll be speaking to the head about all of you!
-卢克 你没事吧 那是怎么回事 -滚开
- Luke, are you all right? What the hell was that about? - Get out.
-我是想帮你 -帮我
- Hey, I'm trying to help you. - Help me?
这都是因为你 都是你的错
This is because of you! It's your fault!
什么意思 都是因为我
What do you mean? It's because of me?
当人家以为你♥爸♥爸是强♥奸♥犯时就会这样
This is what happens when everyone thinks your dad's a rapist.
我们说的不是这个 卢克 我是想帮你
That isn't the issue here, Luke. I'm trying to help you.
省省吧 你还没有毁够我的人生吗
Well, don't. Haven't you ruined my life enough already?
学校影响非常恶劣
It got ugly around the school, you know.
家长协会开会 人们要求我辞职
PTA meetings, people asking for me to resign.
我都来不及开一场听证会
Before I'd even have a fair hearing.
然后...她撤回了指控
And then... she withdrew the complaint.
-劳拉·尼尔森撤回了性侵指控 -没错
- Laura Nielson withdrew the sexual harassment complaint? - Yeah.
她说压力太大了
She said all the stress was too much.
她说她当时...在服用抗抑郁药物
She was on, erm... anti-depressants at the time, she said.
她承受不了那些关注
She just couldn't cope with all the attention.
但我还是被毁了
It still ruined me, though.
因为人们不会忘记 是吗
Because people don't forget, do they?
反正学校接孩子的那些妈妈们不会忘记
Not the mums at the school gates, anyway.
她们什么都不会忘
They don't forget a thing.
人嘴两张皮
And the mouths they've got on them.
好了 我们有你的供述了
OK, well, we've got your statement now.
感谢你过来
Thanks for coming in.
当然了 这是我应该做的
Of course, yes. Just doing my duty.
10:42 结束询问
Terminating interview at 10.42.
真♥相♥...应该公之于众 是吗 这很重要
The truth... it needs to come out, doesn't it? It's important.
我不能让她再这样
I can't have her do this
对一个什么都没做错的男人
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表