他是什麽...
What was he...
他睡在裡面吗?他妈的在垃圾箱裡干什麽?
Was he sleeping in it? What the fuck's he doing in the bin?
伙计,我不确定。
Mate, I don't know for certain.
听起来乔治在消防通道上发现了他
It sounds like George found him on the fire escape
然后让他的孩子们折腾他。
and then had his boys toss him.
可能不想给千斤顶带来麻烦。
Probably didn't want the hassle with the jacks.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎麽能?
How fucking could you?
滚开!
Piss off!
好吧,得到他的腿。
Okay, get his legs.
一坨屎。
Piece of shit.
啊,操他。
Ah, fuck him.
啊,看在操的份上,真的吗?
Ah, for fucks sake, really?
是的。
Yeah, yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,谢谢。
Yeah, thanks.
永远他妈的不相信。
Never fucking believe it.
特裡·菲尔兹(Terry Fields)刚刚离开,得了他妈的脑动脉瘤。
Terry Fields has just gone and had a fucking brain aneurysm.
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是,他已经死了。
I mean, he's dead.
哦
Oh,
那个屄♥♥。
that cunt.
我知道。时间量
I know. The amount of time
还有你♥他♥妈♥的在这些事情上投入的精力。
and fucking energy you've put into these things.
这他妈太荒谬了。
It's fucking ridiculous.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, honey.
我们可以找到另一个特裡·菲尔兹。
We can find another Terry Fields.
他比你好。
Better him than you.
是的,我明白。
Yeah, I know.
这隻是我们参议员。
It's just us Senator.
所以你知道,说出你的想法。
So you know, speak your mind.
如果我请帮忙会不会不合时宜?
Would it be out of line if I would ask a favour?
不。
No.
你有什麽想法?
What do you have in mind?
嗯...
Well it...
...是我的女儿。
...it's my daughter.
她和这个傢伙在一起,他...
She's with this bloke and he's...
好吧,他一直在抨击她。
Well, he's been bashing her.
他让她吸毒。
He's got her on the drugs.
哦。我试着和她说话,但她不听我的。
Oh. I tried talking to her, but she won't listen to me.
啊哈。
Ah-ha.
但我想摆脱他,
But I want to get rid of him,
但你不知道,
but not you know,
不是永远,只是警告他。
not forever, just warn him off.
好的,好的。
Okay, all right.
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
你可以为我做点什麽。
There is something that you could do for me.
我的意思是,我不知道你对此有何感受,
I mean, I dunno how you feel about it,
但是这个新人
but this new guy
接替了特裡...
that took over from Terry...
比尔艾伦。
Bill Allen.
很高兴见到他。
Be great to meet him.
特裡说有一些谈话
Terry was saying that there was some talking
在麦格理街,
at Macquarie Street,
这个新的独♥立♥...
this new Independent...
巴里·赫斯。
Barry Hess.
是的,就是那个。
Yeah, that's the one.
这是你...?
Is this something you...?
啊,和比尔见面?
Ahh, meeting with Bill?
是的,我会看看我能做什麽。
Yeah, I'll see what I can do.
很好,谢谢。
Nice, thank you.
好吧,保罗乾杯。
All right, cheers Paul.
我想我会让你远离这个。
I think I'll keep you off this one.
很公平。
Fair enough.
山姆,他的脸是什麽?
Sam, what's his face?
亚伯拉罕?
Abraham?
易卜拉欣。
Ibrahim.
是的,是的,就是那个。
Yeah, yeah, that's the one.
右。
Right.
我会告诉你什麽,
I'll tell you what,
送小傢伙。
send the little one.
嘿,听着。
Hey, listen.
如果我今晚下班后来接你怎麽办?
What if I come pick you up after your shift tonight?
摩尔?
Mol?
对不起,我的...
Sorry, my...
哦,来吧,今天是星期五晚上。
Oh, come on, it's Friday night.
像你这样的女孩不应该孤单。
A girl like you shouldn't be alone.
确定。
Sure.
好吧,但是看,我得去约翰。
Okay, but look, I've got to go John.
是的,是的,不,那很好。
Yeah, yeah, no that's fine.
我去看你。
I'll see you.
托尼。
Tony.
祝贺。
Congratulations.
谢谢。
Thanks.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
你需要什麽?
What do you need?
安杰洛·隆巴迪。
Angelo Lombardi.
你还记得他吗?
You remember him?
老闆已经叫来了。
Boss has called in the favour.
今晚晚些时候工作几个小时,仅此而已。
A couple of hours work later tonight, that's all.
我会说这符合你的最佳利益,如果你答应了。
I'd say it's in your best interest, if you said yes.
我不需要它。
I won't need it.
如果它变得奇怪,你会大喊大叫。
If it gets weird, you gimme a shout.
斯派罗?
Spyro?
John!
John!
他妈的约翰尼他妈的易卜拉欣!怎麽了?
Fucking Johnny fucking Ibrahim! What's up?
来吧,伙计。
Come on through, man.
穿上一些肌肉,嗯?
Put on some muscle, huh?
是的,是的,是的,这是果汁,兄弟。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's the juice, bro.
他妈的原子俄♥罗♥斯♥狗屎。
Fucking atomic Russian shit.
你们都修好了?
You all fixed up?
你看起来不错。
You look good.
我上周刚见过你哥哥。
I seen your brother just last week.
兄弟,这是我的孩子,这是吉博。
Bro, this is my boy, this is Gibbo.
他今天离开了格拉夫顿。
He's out of Grafton today.
伙计,吉博,这是山姆·易卜拉欣的小♥弟♥弟♥约翰。
Man, Gibbo, this is Sam Ibrahim's kid brother John.
怎麽样?
How's it going?
约翰尼,坐下吧,伙计。 放鬆,我会在这裡坐一秒钟,兄弟。
Johnny, take a seat man. Relax, I'll be a sec here bro.
我给你尝尝。
I'd give you a taste.
但这就是我和斯派罗得到的一切。
But that's all I got for me and Spyro.
斯派罗,你认为你可以把音乐调低一点吗?
Spyro, you reckon you can turn the music down a little bit?
是的,是的,是的,是的。都他妈的好。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. All fucking good.
什麽,你不喜欢毒品?
What, you don't like drugs?
嘿约翰尼!
Hey Johnny!
约翰,你想要邦迪和可乐吗?
John, you want a Bundy and Coke?
你想要一个VB?
You want a VB?
不,我很好。
No, I'm good.
你不是他妈的杰克吧?
You're not a fucking jack are ya?
加油。嘿,现在怎麽了?
Come on. Hey now, what's up?
这是怎麽回事?你追,是吗?
What's the story? You chasing, are ya?
不,不,不,不是那样的。
No, no, no, it's nothing like that.
是的,是的,是的。- 你认为你可以把音乐调低一点?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - You reckon you can turn the music down a little bit more?
是的,是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
去,去,去,去,去。好吧,所以这个小妞你一直在看阿什莉·科兰多......
Go, go, go, go, go. Okay, so this chick you've been seeing Ashley Collando...
等等,等等,你知道小智吗?
Wait, wait, you know Ash?
不,我不知道,我知道她。
No, I don't, I know of her.
操♥我♥!
Fuck me!
这是怎麽回事?发生了什麽事?
What's going on? What happened?
我正在传递一个资讯就是全部。
I'm passing on a message is all.
来自他妈的阿什利?- 不,不是她。
From fuckin' Ashley? - No, not from her.
你能拒绝那个东西吗?我听不见自己的声音。
Could you turn that thing down? I can't hear myself.