我想看看你是否有任何工作。
I want to see if you got any work on.
好吧,当你年满 17 岁时
Well, when you turn 17
也许回来试试运气。
maybe come back and try your luck.
你认为你可以阻止你的兄弟
You think you can stop your brother
从永远来到这裡?
from coming around here forever?
明天来咖啡馆,我们谈谈这个。
Come to cafe tomorrow, we talk about this.
哎呀,放开她!
Oi, let her go!
滚开!-放开他!
Piss off! - Let him go!
嘿,你♥他♥妈♥的!
Hey, ya fuck!
他妈的。。。
Fucking...
惹你这小屁孩生气!
Piss off you little shit!
这狗屎发生了,约翰。
This shit happens, John.
这与你无关。
It's got nothing to do with you.
我要去找他。
I'm going to get him.
他妈的。。。!
Fucking...!
说真的,什麽?
Seriously, what?
小♥弟♥弟♥,拿着棒球棍?
Baby brother, with a baseball bat?
约翰·易卜拉欣。
John Ibrahim.
定居!嘿,住手!
Settle down! Hey, stop!
你是说我保护不了哥哥?
You're telling me I can't protect my brother?
这是以斯拉的个人。
This is personal with Ezra.
好吧,也许你姐夫插刀了
Well, maybe your brother-in-law stuck his knife
在错误的他妈的少年。
in the wrong fucking teenager.
我控制住了它。
I had it under control.
不过呢?
Did you though?
你知道,把它当作一个恩惠。
You know, think of it as a favour.
我尊重你让我来这裡,
I respect you letting me come here,
到你家,
to your house,
和你说话 男人对男人。
speak to you man to man.
但我不喜欢欠人情。
But I don't like owing favours.
是的,但这个是给你兄弟的。
Yeah, but this one was for your brother.
他只是一个孩子,他处于昏迷状态。
He's just a kid, he's in a coma.
如果你有什麽需要的,就在我身上。
If there's anything you need, this is on me.
不,是我说是谁。
No, it's on who I say it's on.
好吧,你有我的话。
Well, you have my word.
任何你需要的东西,我都很好。
Anything you need, I'm good for it.
托尼瞭解我,他可以为我担♥保♥。
Tony knows me, he can vouch for me.
奥斯威尔!
Oswell!
唷!- 绿色是怎麽回事
Yo! - What's with the green
他妈的游泳池裡拉屎?
shit in the fucking pool?
我的意思是,每次下雨,我们都会得到绿色的狗屎。
I mean, every time it rains we get green shit.
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
可能是筛检程式。我再反冲洗一下,看看我们怎麽走,嘿?
Could be the filter. I'll backwash again and see how we go, hey?
好吧,不错的一个。
All right, nice one.
你还在这裡?
You still here?
John?
John?
John?
John?
护士!
Nurse!
护士,有人!
Nurse, somebody!
卡洛斯!
Carlos!
你没事吧?-好。
You all right? - Okay.
是的。
Yep.
就是这样。
That's it.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我一直担心也许你不会
I keep worrying that maybe you're not going to be
又是同一个人。
the same person ever again.
妈的...
Shit...
不好意思。
Sorry.
山姆,回来吧,伙计。别担心。
Sam, come back man. Don't worry about it.
我只有半个小时,我得回去工作。
I only got half an hour, I've got to get back to work.
嘿嘿,没关係。
Hey, it's okay.
呼吸。
Breathe.
就是这样,很好。
That's it, good.
感谢你为我所做的一切,伙计。
Appreciate everything you're doing for me, man.
乔治还没有开始抱怨
George hasn't started complaining
关于钱,他吗?
about the money yet, has he?
好吧,也许当你能和我一起打六、三分钟的回合时,
Well maybe when you can go six, three minute rounds with me,
这会给他带来一些懈怠。
it'll buy him some slack.
你♥他♥妈♥的好好,是吗?
You fuck him up good, yeah?
我一直在想很多。
I've been thinking about it a lot.
我不希望你回到那裡。
I don't want you going back there.
有时候我觉得也许这是一件好事,
Sometimes I think that maybe it's a good thing,
这发生在它发生的时候。
this happening when it did.
必须开始弄清楚你能做的其他事情。
Got to start figuring out something else you can do.
山姆,美国宇航局已经给了我这份工作...
Sam, Nasa has already offered me the job...
我不在乎美国宇航局!
I don't give a shit about Nasa!
约翰,我不是...
John, I'm not...
我不是在开玩笑。
I'm not joking around.
你需要开始考虑你还有什麽其他选择,
You need to start thinking about what other choices you've got,
或者你想把所有东西都扔掉,这样你就可以出去玩了
or you want throw everything away so you can hang out
与纳萨·卡卢里?这傢伙是个他妈的指节头。
with Nasa Kalouri? The guy's a fucking knuckle head.
那与你无关。
That has nothing to do with you.
不要做♥鸡♥♥巴♥头!
Don't be a dick head!
你很聪明,是我认识的最聪明的笨蛋。
You're smart, the smartest dumb fuck that I know.
你可以做任何你想做的事。
You can do anything you want.
你可以成为任何你想成为的人。
You can be anything you want to be.
或者你想像我一样结束?
Or you want to end up like me?
别忘了,我从来没有任何选择。
Don't forget, I never had any choices.
没有。
None.
无。
Nothing.
我要走了。
I'm going to go.
♪ You just need a place To let your cares out ♪
♪ 你只需要一个地方让你的烦恼发洩♪出来
♪ Do it on the left ♪
♪ 在左♪边做
♪ Do it on the right ♪
♪ 在右边♪做
♪ Doing what you can Just to stay alive ♪
♪ 尽你所能 只为活下去 ♪
♪ You're acting Real wild girl ♪
♪ 你在演 真正的野性女孩 ♪
♪ Yeah, you're acting Like you shouldn't ♪
♪ 是的,你表现得像你不应该 ♪
♪ Got a lot of love girl ♪
♪ 有很多爱女孩 ♪
♪ But you've got Nowhere to put it ♪
♪ 但是你无处可放 ♪
♪ Tell me now ♪
♪ 现在♪告诉我
♪ 宝贝你有心情♪吗
♪ Baby are you in the mood ♪
♪ 我们会把它拿下来 ♪
♪ We'll take it down ♪
♪ 调暗灯光,获得额外的... ♪
♪ Dim the lights, get extra... ♪
是的。
Yep.
然后这个在这裡,是的,你的兄弟。
And then this one here, yeah, your brother.
就像我们同意的那样。
Just like we agreed.
一千给约翰,只要它需要。
A thousand for John, as long as it takes.
他妈的。
Fuck.
啊......
Ahhh...
啊,去他妈的。以后给我回电♥话♥就行了。
Ah, fuck it. Just ring me back later.
太好了,转过身来,给我看看你的屁♥股♥。
Great, turn around and show me your arse.
什麽?
What?
让易卜拉欣的一个男孩来这裡见你,西德拉托斯先生。
Got a boy of Ibrahim here to see you Mr. Sideratos.
是?
Sam?
好吧,他妈的让他进来!
Well, fucking let him in!
进来吧山姆!
Come in Sam!
John!我没有。。。
John! I didn't...
你看起来不错,伙计。
You look good mate.
你们现在都好多了,都修好了?
You all better now, all fixed up?
收到我的信封了吗?
Got my envelope?
是的,不是,不是,当然。百分百。
Yeah, no, no, of course. A hundred percent.
你去吧,一千块钱。
There you go, a thousand bucks.
可是啊...
But ah...
...你现在来得不错吧?
...you're coming good now, right?
我星期四会回来。
I'll be back Thursday.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,来吧,不要只是他妈的站在那裡。
Well come on, don't just fucking stand there.
做点什麽,他妈的转身。
Do something, fucking turn around.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,再来一次,再来一次。
Okay, one more time, one more time.