约翰怎麽了?
What's going on John?
你是杰克,不是吗?
You are a jack, aren't you?
不,他没事。他没事。
No, he's alright. He's okay.
约翰的好人,他没事。
John's sweet man, he's okay.
发生了什麽事情?这是怎麽回事?
What's happening? What's the story?
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
这是G-up不是吗?这是一个G-up。
It's a G-up isn't? It's a G-up.
你拉着我的鸡♥巴♥,是不是?
You pulling on my dick, aren't you?
你拉我的鸡♥巴♥。
You pulling my dick.
哟,咯咯。
Yo, cuz.
咕噜咕噜,咕噜咕噜,操!
Cuzzy, cuz, fuck!
他妈的!
Fuck!
兄弟,斯派罗!
Bro, Spyro!
得到蛇。
Get the snake.
忘了蛇吧。
Forget the snake.
我不是故意要惊动你,吉博。
I don't mean to alarm you, Gibbo.
你♥他♥妈♥会坐一会儿吗?
Will you fucking sit down for a second?
坐下。-好。
Sit down. - Okay.
你也是,你认为你可以坐下来。
You too, you think you could sit down.
被♥操♥!
Get fucked!
好吧,看,这个小妞小智,
All right, so look, this chick Ash,
她说你对她很暴♥力♥。
she says you got violent with her.
你打断了她的下巴。
You broke her jaw.
不要否认斯派罗,我他妈的认识你。
Don't deny Spyro, I fucking know you.
你不能再这样做了,好吗?
You can't do that anymore, okay?
她很害怕。
She's scared.
所以,我需要你停止抨击她,
So, I need you to stop bashing her,
我需要她的车。
and I need her car.
阿什利让你这样做了吗?
Did Ashley put you up to this?
不,她没有让我接受。谁让我接受它并不重要。
No she didn't put me up to it. It's not important who put me up to it.
对我来说,谁做到了很重要。
It's important to me who did.
你♥他♥妈♥的她在干什麽?
What are you fucking her?
我他妈的不认识她。
I don't fucking know her.
你在操她,不是吗?
You are fucking her, aren't you?
伙计,我他妈哪儿也不去
Man, I'm not fucking going anywhere
直到我得到某种保证
until I get some kind of guarantee
你不会再抨击阿什利了。
you're not going to bash Ashley anymore.
我需要她的车回来。
And I need her car back.
那你♥他♥妈♥的能不能答应我就可以离开了?
So could you just fucking agree to that so I can leave?
这他妈的就是在干我。
This is doing my fucking head in.
他妈的!
Fuck!
John!
John!
他妈的!
Fuck!
他妈杀了他!
Fucking kill him!
他妈的住手!
Fucking stop!
冷静他妈的!
Chill the fuck out!
我他妈的要杀了他!
I'm going to fucking kill him!
他妈的!
Fuck!
他妈的!
Fuck!
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
不,是24号♥。
No, it's number 24.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,在拐角处。
Yeah, on the corner.
好吧。
All right.
有人在拍摄时来找吗?
Anyone come looking when the shots?
你看我们在哪裡?
You see where we are?
这裡没有邻居,-伙计。- 就像生活一样
There's no neighbours here, - mate. - It's like living on
该死的火星,这是一个狗屎洞。
fucking Mars, it's a shit hole.
好吧,这傢伙先走了。
All right, this bloke's gone for this one first.
有一点溷战,交火。
There's been a bit of a scuffle, an exchange of fire.
大傢伙自己挤掉了两个,
Big fella's squeezed off two himself,
在此期间,小傢伙设法爆头
during which the little one has managed a headshot
杀了大傢伙。
killing the big guy.
然后小傢伙在那边过期了。
And then the little one's expired over there.
您还有什麽要补充的吗?
Anything else you want to add?
虎蛇。
Tiger snake.
还有虎蛇。
And the tiger snake.
好吧,把你的射手扔在那裡。
All right, chuck your shooters there.
我从这裡得到它。
I got it from here.
好吧。
All right.
所以,我会把它带回家。
So, I'd take it home.
早上把它带到房♥子周围。
Bring it around the house in the morning.
烧掉你的衣服,一切。
Burn your clothes, everything.
鞋子,袜子,内♥裤♥,很多。
Shoes, socks, undies, the lot.
洗个热水澡,洗头,睡一觉。
A hot bath, wash your hair, and get some sleep.
嘿?
Hey?
你没事吧?
You all right?
你喜欢开车吗?
You good to drive?
是的。
Yeah.
您应该注意超速行驶。
You should keep an eye on the speeding.
他妈的!
Fuck!
你好吗?
How you doing?
我是《凶杀桉》中的侦探高级警长布朗。
I'm the Detective Senior Sergeant Brown from Homicide.
你有身份证,我可以看看吗?
You got some ID I can have a look at?
是的,我不是,我只是坐着。
Yeah, I wasn't, I'm just sitting.
所以沃伦,
So Warren,
为什麽你把车停在禁站区?
why you parked in a no standing zone?
只是吃馅饼,听一些脚步。
Just eating a pie and listening to some footy.
请把那支笔给我。
Just give me that pen there, please.
所以沃伦,
So Warren,
我估计你在别的地方吃过晚饭。
I reckon you had dinner somewhere else.
你觉得怎麽样?
What do you think?
是的,是的,绝对是。
Yeah, yeah definitely.
今晚回家喝茶,仅自己...
Went home for tea tonight, just me...
你和小姐?
You and the misses?
而错过,没错。是的,我的狗也是。
And the misses, that's right. Yeah, my dogs as well.
是的,伙计,好人。
Yeah mate, good man.
不用担心。
No worries.
祝你晚安。
Have a good night.
滚开。
Fuck off.
再见特蕾莎。
Bye Theresa.