很幸运有她加入 - 对
We're lucky to have her. - Yep.
我们给她今晚任务的最新资讯
Let's get her up to speed on tonight's job.
约翰 交给你 - 好
John? Take it away. - Yo.
今晚 席拉会在TNNL 举♥行♥大型的展示说明会
Tonight, Sheila's gonna be doing a big demo run at TNNL.
我们要破坏系统 进行干扰
And we're gonna be interrupting that practice run by breaking the system
而且只有我们能修复
in a way only this crew can fix.
我们要勒索席拉札拉特
We robbin' the Sheila Zarate?
那个只要能发财
You mean, Sheila "I don't care if my tunnels
隧♥道♥摧毁整个社区 也不管的席拉札拉特
destroy entire communities if it makes me rich" Zarate?
说得对 管她去死
You're right. Screw her.
你上传一个由本人创造的病毒
You'll upload a virus, created by yours truly,
到TNNL的一个行动存取点 好让我关闭系统
into one of TNNL's mobile access points, allowing me to shut down the system.
它在这个随身碟里
It's on this flash drive here.
把它植入后 我就能操控系统
Once you plug it in, I can control the system.
小丑会带你进去
Clown will get you in.
我有绝招
I got just the thing.
炸穿厚混凝土层 却不损害底下结构
Strong enough to blow through thick layers of concrete without causing any damage below.
而且静悄悄
And she's quiet.
我的无声臭屁 安静却致命
My little S-B-D. Silent but deadly.
我 萝兹和约翰会清空控制室
Okay. Me, Roz, and John will clear the control room
让弹丸展开作业
so Slug can do their thing.
等帕克谈判完 我们在接应点碰头
And once Parker's done with negotiations, we meet at the pickup spot.
准时出现 否则自己搭公车
Be there on time or take the bus.
所有人今晚八点整就位
Everyone in position by 8:00 sharp, tonight.
那何时领钱
So, like, when do we get paid?
只领现金 不留下纪录
Is it like a cash only, under-the-table type situation,
还是直接汇款
or, like, direct deposit?
好问题
That's a good question.
先专心在任务上吧 那套服装最好已经就绪
How about we stay focused on the job? And that suit better be ready.
我们晚上需要用到
We're gonna need it for tonight.
在我家
It's at home.
充电中 不过没问题
Charging, but I got you.
放心
Don't worry.
好
Okay.
上工了
Let's do it.
(冲击波科技:电力上线)
酷
Cool.
我完蛋了
So, I'm screwed.
你就不能打造...
Can't you build some--
不要这样悄悄出现
Do not sneak up on me like that.
你该看看自己的脸 - 别闹了
Girl, you should've saw your face.
叫出史都华的合约 - 做什么
Stop messin' around and pull up Stuart Clarke's contact. - For what?
或许他有人脉
Maybe he has a connect.
大家好 我是你们的狂暴 就是史都华
'Sup, y'all. It's your boy Rampage, aka Stuart.
在讯息里叫我狂暴
But call me Rampage in your message.
这家伙直接给我转语♥音♥信箱
This man sent me straight to voicemail.
谁叫你抢了他的工作
Oh. Probably 'cause you stole his job.
小心眼 - 小心眼
Salty ass. - Salty ass.
但愿你有威猛的AI 勇闯网路的黑暗角落
If only, if only you had a valiant AI who'd brave the dark corners
找到你所需的一切
of the Internet and locate everything you need.
你已经做了 对吧 - 我是说...
You already did that, didn't you? - I mean...
也许
Maybe.
跟真的娜塔莉没两样
Just like the real Natalie.
让我看你发现什么
Just show me what you found.
好 这是伊利诺州的黑市买♥♥家名单
Okay, here's a list of black market shoppers in Illinois.
最近的地址登记在乔麦吉利卡迪名下
Closest address is registered to a Joe McGillicuddy.
听起来好假 - 就是啊
That sounds fake. - Yeah, I know, right?
他们可能有你需要的东西
They might have what you need.
近期的交易包括一堆 实验性生物增强装置
Recent transactions includes a bunch of experimental bio enhancements,
微晶片 义肢 电子控制系统
microchips, prosthetics, electronic control systems.
他什么都有 - 太好了
My guy has everything. - Great.
我去找乔 地址在哪
I'll pay our friend, Joe, a little visit. What's the address?
赞喔 好
Yes! Okay.
好闺密打破规则了
Besties breaking the rules.
记得我们常在你♥爸♥车上 唱《鸳鸯大盗》吗
Oh, my God, remember we used to sing '03 Bonnie & Clyde in your dad's car?
你都唱杰斯 我唱碧昂丝的部分
And you were always Jay-Z and I was Beyoncé.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
《鸳鸯大盗》是经典耶
What, you mean "'03 Bonnie and Clyde"? It's a classic.
不 你怎么记得一件...
No, how do you remember something that you--
算了 无所谓 你不能去
Never mind. Doesn't matter. You're not coming.
又不行 但我在你的胸甲上耶
Again? But I'm in your chest plate.
把你转到笔电上就不是了
Not if I tether you to my laptop.
(将AI下载到笔电)
背骨仔 - 怎样 里面有游戏
Wow, the betrayal. - What? It has games.
祝你好运... 一路拖着钢铁装到艾文斯顿
Good luck... Dragging your suit all the way to Evanston.
你是坚强独♥立♥的女性 但没那么强壮
You're a strong, independent woman, but you ain't that strong.
快来买♥♥...我有果汁
Right here! Right here! I got juices!
巧克力棒 糖果
Chocolate bars! I got candy!
果汁 快来买♥♥
Juices! Right here!
嗨 - 你好
Hey. - Wassup?
跟你借一下这台推车
Let me borrow this wagon real quick.
借 现在经济这么差
"Borrow"? In this economy?
不行 - 我能给你20元
Nah. - I can give you twenty.
40元就成交
Make it forty, you got a deal.
别怪我 要怪通膨
Hey, don't blame me. Blame inflation.
好乖 - 海瑟
Good girl. - Uh, Heather?
邻居 - 你好
Hey, neighbor! - Hello.
跟你讲一下 - 就是这个人
Just a really quick thing. - This is the guy.
你能别再让你的狗 在我的草皮上拉屎吗
Do you think you could stop letting your dog poop on my lawn?
对不起 乔 我和老公刚把庭院弄好
Oh. Sorry, Joe. But the hubs and I just got our yard done,
我不要小来福弄脏我的黑心金光菊
and well, I don't want little Lucky contaminating my black-eyed Susans.
我完全了解
Uh-huh. I totes understand.
或许你能带它到公园解放
Maybe you could take her to the park to do her business then?
天啊 我也想 但那里的草地好干
Uh, gosh, Joe, I would, but the grass over there is just so dry,
来福不能到干草地
and, well, Lucky can't go on dry grass.
它的爪子很敏感 - 真遗憾
Sensitive paws. - Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我想到了 - 是
Um, oh, light bulb. - Yeah.
你能跟在它后面捡便便
How about you pick up after her then?
可以吗 - 拾便袋没了 乔
Does that work? - All out of poop bags, Joe.
你没检查吗 - 对
Uh, you didn't... You didn't check? - Yeah, well...
下次我会处理 回头见 乔
I'll take care of it next time. See you later, Joe.
可恶
Shoot!
天啊 可惜你的柿子摔烂了
God. Sorry about your persimmons.
没关系 看来只有轻微碰伤
That's all right. It looks like they're, uh, only slightly bruised.
我还是能做我的招牌果酱 谢谢你帮忙 我是乔
I can still make my world-famous jam. Thank you for your help. I'm Joe.
莉莉 - 那是什么 莉莉
Riri. - What you got there, Riri?
我在帮女童军团卖♥♥巧克力棒
I'm selling chocolate bars for my troop.
这需要许可 但若是贫困的年轻人
Technically, you need a permit for that, but I'm willing to look the other way
我愿意当作没看见
for an underprivileged youth.
一根多少钱
How much for a bar?
一台冲击波转换器 一个微型脑机介面系统
One repulsor transmitter, a micro brain-machine interface system,
以及奈米吸震垫
and nanosorbothane.
也许我们该进去讲
Maybe we should take this inside.
乔
Hey, Joe...
看着我 你藏的东西呢
Eyes on me. Where is your stash?
你找错人了
Uh, you've got the wrong guy.
说不定你找的人以前住这里
Maybe whoever you're looking for lived here before me
忘了改他在黑市的地址
and forgot to change his address on the black market?
我根本没提到黑市
I didn't say anything about the black market.
你怎么知道这些东西哪来的
How do you know where the items came from?
谁...那是犯罪交易中心
Who kno-- It's the criminal store.
我推测的
I made an educated guess.
我就直说了
I'mma make this easy for both of us.
如果你不跟我合作
If you don't work with me here,
联邦调查局会接到忧心邻居的电♥话♥
the FBI gets a call from a concerned neighbor.
你就等着进联邦监狱
And you rot in federal prison.
看着我 我在牢里撑不下去
Look at me. There's no way I can survive prison.
你看过《劲爆女子监狱》吗 他们会整死我
Have you seen Orange Is the New Black? They'll eat me alive.
听好 乔 如果这是你的名字...
Listen, Joe, if that's your name...
这是我本名 我发誓
It is my real name! I swear.
把东西全交出来
Just hand everything over,