我听说莉莉威廉斯是天才
I heard Riri Williams was a genius,
但我对自己说 「帕克 你得亲自见这小鬼」
but I said to myself, "Parker, you gotta meet this kid up close."
(前情提要)
大家就只能尊重我
People got no choice but to respect me.
更聪明的AI 更强大的盔甲
Smarter AI, stronger armor.
看她锉成那样 - 跟你一样满身大汗 史都
Look at her. She's shook. - Sweats almost as much as you, Stu.
史都华克拉克
Stuart Clarke?
Discord平台上的狂暴 - 幸会
Rampage on the tech-makers' Discord? - Enchanté.
如果你不跟我合作 联邦调查局会接到电♥话♥
If you don't work with me here, the FBI gets a call.
非法武器和仿生装置
Illegal weapons and bionics.
这个掩体让我觉得更接近我爸
The bunker makes me feel close to my dad.
不准动 - 娜塔莉 关闭头盔
Freeze! - Natalie, close the helmet!
想继续演《小鬼大间谍》 就别再控制我
You wanna keep playing Spy Kids, then stop trying to control me.
你是说我能留下来
Are you sayin' I can stay?
你了解帕克吗
What you know about Parker?
我看到帕克打赤膊 到处都是鳞片
I saw Parker shirtless, but scales everywhere.
你问了很多问题喔 莉莉
You know, you ask a lot of questions, Riri.
你让我和伙伴成为TNNL员工
You'll agree to put me and my associates on TNNL's payroll.
六位数薪资 公♥司♥股权
Six figure salaries, equity in the company.
富豪们不会注意到我们的厉害 除非看见我们的能耐
But the money above us will never notice our brilliance unless we force them.
我们会抢走所有权力 他们吓坏了
We're gonna snatch every iota of power, and they're terrified.
敬你们
Here's to you.
我想帕克涉入某种危险的勾当
I think Parker's wrapped up in some sketchy shit.
我不知道那是什么 但它并非来自地球
I don't know what it is, but it ain't from around here.
《钢铁心》
第一季第三集
你们好幼稚
Y'all are so childish.
少啰唆 弹丸
Shut up, Slug.
好像你不爱被钱砸到的样子
Like you wouldn't strut in a money shower.
反正被钱砸过一次 就知道怎么回事了
Once you've strut in one money shower, you've strut in them all.
好啦 大富婆 你钱打算怎么花
Yeah? All right there, twinkle toes. What you gonna do with your Birkin bands?
我要回老家 开一家米其林星级餐酒馆
I'm gonna go home and open up a Michelin star restaurant lounge.
炫喔 史都华也会这么说
Hey, fancy. Also something Stuart would say.
我想念那家伙
I miss that dude.
你是说狂暴吗
Uh, don't you mean Rampage?
还是不想叫那名字
Uh-uh. Still no.
我打算成立一所学校
I'm about to open up a school for kids
当作黑市炸♥药♥的洗钱中心
as a money laundering front for my black market explosives.
赞
Yeah!
你们想做什么
What y'all plannin' to do?
地下格斗俱乐部 - 地下格斗俱乐部
Underground Fight Club. - Underground Fight Club.
你呢
How about you?
我的钱都会用在钢铁装上
All my money goes back into the suit.
密度更高的合金 精密配件...
Denser alloys, precision fittings...
我差不多能退出这种非法勾当了
And I almost have enough so I can quit this shady shit.
我只要能赚钱 非法不是问题
Oh, I'd take shady all the way to the bank.
各位...
Guys, guys, guys!
你们一定要看看这个
You've got to see this. Mm?
谁穿比较好看 帕克还是小丑
Who wore it better? Parker or Clown?
你脑袋秀斗了吗
Have you lost your mind?
我老早就想撬开他的储藏室
Been tryna pick the vault where he keeps it, for a long time.
今天破解密♥码♥了
Cracked the code today!
红兜帽会杀了你
Hood is gonna kill you.
她是伸展台模特儿 身穿古驰 普拉达 迈阿密 巴黎
She's a model on the runway in Gucci, Prada, Miami, Paris--
怎么...
Yo, what the...
这东西好怪
Damn, this thing is weird.
怎么说
Weird how?
很烫 却不是性感的那种
It's like... It's hot, but not in a sexy way.
好像...
In, like, a...
理论物理学上的那种烫
"edging on theoretical physics" kinda way.
有空分♥析♥这能量吗 了解红兜帽力量的来源
Do we have time to analyze the energy? To get to the bottom of Hood's powers?
你和我合作 应该有办法
Yo, between me and you, we can figure it out.
它能隐形 弯曲子弹...
Invisibility, bending bullets--
干什么
The hell?
不要碰红兜帽
Do not touch the damn hood!
你们都袖手旁观
And y'all sittin' here watchin'?
好啦
All right.
你有什么毛病
Yo, what is your problem?
我有毛病
My problem?
你别插手 小女生
I want you to go ahead and back away, little girl.
不然呢
Or what?
放轻松 约翰
Easy, John.
别激动
Easy.
我们目标一致吧
We all want the same thing, yeah?
对
Yeah.
你表明立场了
I think you made your point.
她们不会再犯
They won't do it again.
我们来关心下一个任务
Let's look ahead to the next hit.
弹丸 给我们流程表
Slug, give us the rundown.
(搜寻:海尔伦生物科技)
下一个目标是海尔伦 和它的执行长杭特梅森
Next target's Heirlum, and Heirlum's CEO, Hunter Mason,
「芝加哥土生土长的大人物
"a homegrown Chicago player who became an industry titan
以尖端农业科技保护古老种子
"by applying cutting edge farming technology
因而成为产业大亨」
"to specially preserved antique seeds."
结合新与旧...
Old meets new... on steroids.
发挥到极致 - 他们逼得农民无路可走
They're driving local farmers out of business.
我们还在进行侦察 但目前得知
We're still running recon, but what we do know
整个厂区的保全设施
is that the entire facility is outfitted with security
能用来侦测对生物
designed to detect any metals
构成威胁的任何金属
that could be considered a threat to the biology,
也就是不能带刀子
which means no knives,
不能穿战服 不能带炸♥弹♥
no suit, and no bombs.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我有问题
I have one.
一群俊男美女怎么看来这么悲惨
Why does a bunch of good-looking people look so pitiful?
大概是因为你表哥抓我的头去撞桌子
Probably 'cause ya boy slammed my head into a table
到现在还没道歉
and still hasn't apologized yet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们刚领了钱
Look, we all just got paid.
大家出去狂欢一下 尽量花钱
Everybody go out, have fun, spend frivolously,
回来清醒一点后 再去对付另一个有钱猪头
and when we come back with cooler heads, we bring the heat to another rich asshole.
好吗
All right?
红兜帽
Hey, Hood.
能跟你聊一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
关于这些抢案
About these heists,
我们是《瞒天过海》还是《黑道家族》
we Ocean's Eleven or The Sopranos?
有什么差别
What's the difference?
我♥干♥这种事是不得已
I'm only doing this because I have to,
不是因为我是坏人
not because I'm a bad person.
你开玩笑吧 你讲的每个人都是罪犯
You're joking, right? Everyone you're talking about is a criminal.
包括你在内 - 我不是
Including you. - No, I'm not.
我是工程师 我打造的东西...
I'm an engineer. What I'm building is--
很重要
Important?
令人惊艳
Iconic.
听好 完成过令人惊艳之举的任何人
Look, anyone who's ever accomplished anything iconic in life
过程中都得做些让人♥质♥疑的事
has had to do some questionable things to get it done.
在红兜帽出现前
Before my hood,
我是无名小卒
I was a nobody.
但有了它
But with it,
这样说有点臭屁 但...
maybe a little unsavory, but...
我无人能敌
You know, I'm unstoppable.
那是什么原理
How does that work actually?
我见过类似的东西
I've seen something like that before.
汎合金
Vibranium?
皮姆科技
Pym tech?
魔力 - 魔力代表你不知道
Magic. - "Magic" is code for "I don't know."
我不管它是什么原理
I don't care how it works.
它帮我保护我爱的人和我要的东西
It helps me protect who I love and what I want.
那样就够了
And that's enough for me.
我猜对你也够了 莉莉
I suspect that's enough for you too, Riri.
如果那使你变成坏人
And if that makes you bad...
谁在乎