Does that mean you're gonna stick around Chicago to build it?
我需要一份能赚钱的工作
Ooh. I need a job that pays,
还有偷用资源 也不会被发现的超大实验室
and a lab so massive they don't notice if I finesse a resource here or there.
我在想杜拜...
Thinking Dubai...
环绕整个世界来证明自己
All the way around the world to prove a point.
这里的一切感觉好...
Everything here feels so...
说不上来 渺小
I don't know, small.
(盖瑞修车厂)
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
我想让你看你不在时
Just wanted to show you the mural they put up
他们帮你继父和我妹画的壁画
with your stepdad and my sister while you were away.
不赖吧
Not bad, right?
我想念他们
I miss 'em both.
莉莉
Riri?
我只想要快乐
I just wanna be happy.
记得有次千斤顶坏掉
You remember that one time your stepdad got stuck under the Celica,
你继父卡在车子底下好几小时
like, the jack gave out? He spent hours down there...
却不肯承认
refused to admit it.
他说车子需要一杯碱性水
He used to say, "The car needed a glass of alkaline water
因为它口渴
'cause it was thirsty."
他常跟着电台哼歌♥
He used to sing along to every song on the radio.
在彩虹的另一端...
? On the other side Of the rainbow... ?
一字一句跟着唱
Word for word, note for note.
你和他没事就在搞那辆
And you and him used to work every waking moment
破梭鱼车 它怎么样了
on that trash Barracuda. Whatever happened to it?
车子没了
I don't have it.
已经不是我的了
I don't have it anymore.
为了筹钢铁装的资金 我卖♥♥掉了
I sold it for money for my suit.
抱歉那晚我不在
Sorry I wasn't there that night...
发生了那么多事
when everything happened.
我送你回家
I'll get you home.
我做了一样东西给你
I made you something. Well...
是我自己做的精选集 你可能喜欢
I made me something. A mixtape that I thought you might like,
我拷贝了一份给你
so I made you a copy.
你还需要这些
Uh, and you'll need those, too.
拿去 晚点再听
Here. Listen to it later.
我了解
I got you.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
一定要是那种变频器吗
Does it have to be that particular converter?
我可以说不用 但是对
I mean, I could say no, but yeah.
一定要那种
It's gotta be that one.
这有助于打造硬体 但我还是得弄好我的AI...
This will help build the hardware, but I still gotta figure out my AI...
这是开始
So it's a start.
去跟吉姆说 我把其他东西搬上车
Well, then go tell Jim, and I'll load everything else.
好
All right.
(吉姆的规则 1.只收现金2.不收支票)
好 稍等
Yeah, all right, hang on.
吉姆 东尼在一线 他想再延期
Hey, Jim, I got Tony on line one. He's asking for another extension.
我说过这家伙得付全额
Hey. I told you this guy need to pay in full!
好啦 没问题
All right. All right. You got it.
听着 你在吗 你好像...
Hey, listen. Are you there? You're talking like--
吉姆 我得跟你直说
Jim... I just gotta tell you straight off, okay?
莉莉威廉斯
Riri Williams!
你瞧瞧
Would you look at that!
我才跟爱丽丝说你在麻省理工学院
I was just telling Iris about your big, uh, Tony Stark fellowship
拿到东尼史塔克奖助金
at that MIT school.
对 真的很幸运
Yeah, yeah, that was such a blessing.
你小时候 大概十岁
When you were a little girl, um, nine, ten,
常来跟我讨价还价
you used to come in here and haggle with me.
你都跟你的死党一起来
You always were with, uh, that best friend of yours, uh...
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
娜塔莉 - 对 娜塔莉
Natalie. - Yeah. Natalie.
当时我就知道你会很了不起
And I knew it. I knew you'd be big time
然后回来我这里花钱
and come back here and spend all your money with me.
吉姆 其实...
Jim, actually...
这次我希望 就这一次
This time, I was hopin', just this once,
你能让我...
that you'd actually let me...
希望你能让她付大钞
Hoping you'd let her pay with large bills?
好
All right. Oh.
你也知道
You know how it is.
炫耀自己很尴尬
Must get hella embarrassing flauntin' what you have, right?
来
Here.
要拿找零吗 威廉斯小姐
You gonna grab your change, Ms. Williams?
这一篇 几年前
This one right here, couple years ago,
打开《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》地方版 一定会看到她的报导
could not open the local section of the Trib and not see a story on her.
(莉莉威廉斯是 芝加哥科展最年轻得奖人)
11岁就念完九年级
I mean, finished Ninth grade at age 11...
(南区神童即将大学毕业)
15岁念大学 现在她来到你店里
started college at 15, and here she is, in your shop,
长大成人了 哇
all grown up. Wow.
我本来搞定了
You know I had it under control.
我知道
I know you did.
还是谢了
Thanks or whatever.
别客气
Yeah, no doubt.
你太特别 不该为了小东西杀价
You know you're too special to be haggling over trash, right?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你怎么没在为...
How come you're not working at like, I don't know,
史塔克工业工作
Stark Industries or something?
你跟东尼一样聪明
I mean, you're at least as smart as that Tony guy, right?
我刚认识你 他对这领域贡献良多
I just met you. And he contributed immensely to the field,
所以我不会狂批东尼史塔克
so I won't roast Tony Stark off rip.
可是...
But...
我没有十亿美元 少了资源就无法成功
I don't have a billion, and I can't compete without resources.
我了解
I get that.
传统企业也不适合我
You know, traditional companies, they didn't work for me, either.
不适合你我这种思想自♥由♥的人
Not for freethinkers like me and you.
所以我效力的对象...
That's why I work for someone...
更好
better.
(德斯佩里多披萨)
明天过来见他 搭厨房♥的电梯
Come by tomorrow to meet him. When you get there,
上二楼
use the elevator in the kitchen up to the second floor.
不要有压力
No pressure.
早上还是晚上
Morning? Evening?
我老板希望尽快 所以...
Boss prefers as quickly as possible, so...
早点来
bright and early.
幸会 威廉斯小姐
Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Williams.
(德斯佩里多披萨)
(打烊)
怎么会
The hell?
(来宾止步)
真假
Really?
有人吗
Hello?
麻烦来开门
Somebody come open this door.
欢迎 莉莉
Welcome, Riri.
不到三分钟后
In less than three minutes,
电梯中的空气就不适合呼吸
the air in this elevator will no longer be breathable.
这是干嘛
What is this?
你的面试
Your interview.
你将窒息而死 除非...
You will suffocate and die unless--
喂 这是违法的
Uh-uh, hello! This is illegal!
设法破解地上的装置
You break into the device on the floor,
你就会发现防毒面具
where you'll find a gas mask.
祝你好运
Good luck.
大力胶带 - 对啊
Duct tape. - Totally.
我觉得这一个是业余玩家
I get weekend warrior vibes from this one.
你也半斤八两
Takes one to know one.
她会用卡尺 注意看
She's gonna use the caliper. Watch.
用什么不重要 看她锉成那样
It doesn't matter what she uses. Look at her. She's shook.
几乎跟你一样满身大汗 史都
Sweats almost as much as you, Stu.
我叫狂暴 - 才怪
It's Rampage. - No.
不对 - 不是
Sweetie, no. - Nah, dawg.
抱歉 - 什么意思
Mm-mm, sorry. - What do you mean?
管他的
Screw this.
什么 - 找到取代你的人了
What? - Looks like we found your replacement, Stu.
好