剧集 | 情报:锁定(2019) | 导航列表
Go! Suit up and I'll catch you shortly.
他是说穿上制♥服♥吗
Did he say suit up?
他就像个圣诞节早上的小孩
He's like a kid on Christmas morning.
那我们算什么
Which makes us what?
他的新小狗吗
His new puppies?
你们是新来的小白鼠
You're the new lab rats.
快来吧
Come on.
没事的
It's cool. - Huh?
一旦了解她 你们就会发现
Once you get to know her she's..
和现在也没什么区别
Nah, she's pretty much the same.
那就是剩下的新成员了吧
So that's the rest of 'em, huh?
我昨晚去实验室了
Swung by the lab last night.
见到了蔡司 -你闭嘴
Saw Chase. - Don't you start.
别
Don't.
哇塞
Whoa!
等等 那是什么
Wait, what are those?
我一会儿就来
I'll catch up with y'all.
走啦 -等等 等一下
Come on. - Agh! Wait, wait, wait!
嘿
Hey.
我... -为什么不...
I... - Why didn't..
我们
We were..
他们跟我们说你
They told us you were..
你让我们相信
You let us believe--
你觉得我有选择吗
You think I had a choice?
这是世界上最大的秘密
Biggest secret in the whole world.
你觉得他们能让我直接联♥系♥朋友吗
You think they were just gonna let me call my fr--
可我们不只是朋友
We were more than..
四年了 都杳无音讯
Four years with nothing.
我努力了四年才有今天这样
Four years of me working to this
就是为了有朝一日 能再见到你
a chance to be here, to...to see you again.
你都不是真的站在这里
You're not even really here.
我是 而且你一定要相信我
I am, but you gotta trust me.
我不知道你现在想要什么 但是
I don't know what you want right now, but--
相信你
Trust you?
我还从没穿过这样的制♥服♥
I can't say I've worn a uniform like this.
我不确定我穿不♥穿♥得上
I am not sure I can fit...
酷 这是什么材料
Cool, what even is this material?
还有这个是什么
And it's got what? What?
这些光纤线路是什么
What are these optical fiber circuits?
而且它们都能导回...
And they all lead back up to--
请先穿好制♥服♥
Please just suit up.
我们边走边解释
We will explain as we go.
我喜欢
I like it.
长官 我们可能有入侵者
Ma'am, we have a possible intruder situation.
马上隔离他们
Isolate them, now.
不要惊动他们
Do it quietly.
如果没通过
So if things don't work out
我们至少可以保留套制♥服♥吗
we at least get to keep the suits?
你懂的 留作纪念品
You know, a souvenir?
我还是不太懂它的功能
I am still not entirely sure of their function.
它们是科研部队
They are prototype body armor
一直在为前哨营研发的防弹衣原型
the ESU has been developing for the Vanguard.
不过我们还是等博士来解释吧
But let's wait for the doctor to explain.
别动 举起手来
Freeze! Hands in the air!
我们已经被淘汰了吗
Did we fail already?
什么情报
What is happening?
你觉得我们还抓不到
Did you think we weren't going
自己基地里的同盟间谍吗
to catch a Union spy in our own base?
没错 我是从盟国来的 但是...
Yes, I was from the Union, but..
嗯
Hm?
如果方便的话 请叫一下韦勒博士 他会给你解释的
I-If you'd please call the Dr. Weller, he can explain.
女士 我们说的是他
Lady, we're talking about him.
嗯
Hm?
算了 把她也抓起来 我们之后再查清楚
Screw it. Secure her too and we'll sort it out later.
你们就不能再等10分钟吗
You couldn't have waited like ten more minutes?
封锁房♥间
Seal the room!
拉响...
Sound the..
卡米 做点什么
Cammie, make yourself useful!
嗯
Hm.
我们本应该一起对抗他们的
We should be fighting them together
但可惜 你太弱了
but no, you were weak.
好了 我快修好警报了
Okay, I'm starting to get the alarms working.
什么情报? -抓住他 辛克莱
What the hell? - Get him! Sinclair!
那家伙是个间谍
The shite's a spy!
你不知道自己原本拥有的有多好
You don't know how good you had it.
嘣 -啊
Boo. - Huh?
不要 博士 等等
No, Doc! Wait!
哇 放轻松
Whoa, easy.
你带不走他的
You will not take him.
你清楚你是在瞄准
You understand you're aiming
这个部队里的头头 对吧
at the most important mind in the entire Polity.
嗯 是我
Mm? Oh, me.
我很肯定她瞄准的是你
I'm certain she's aiming at you
但你这么说我也挺开心
but that's nice of you to say.
好吧 亚萨明
Well, Yasamin.
你说得对 今天确实可以更糟
You were right about how today could go--
别担心 他来这里只有一个目的
Don't worry. There's only one thing he's here for.
我来搞定
I got this.
好吧 这可真刺♥激♥ -闭嘴
Well, this is exciting. - Shut up.
我严重怀疑你能伪造测试结果
I-I almost doubt you could falsify test results
所以要么你反水
so either they turned you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
要么你不是真正的辛克莱
Or you're not really Sinclair.
小卡 启动情报锁定
Cal, start gen:LOCK.
紧急情况
Emergency override.
好了 算是有进展
Ah, there we go, progress.
那假设你已经杀了他
Presumably, you killed him then?
那你的计划是什么
What is your plan anyhow?
不 我真的很好奇
No, I'm really curious.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你觉得有什么办法全身而退呢
How do you think you'll get away?
答案只有一个
The answer's one and the same.
趴下 趴在地上
Down! Get down on the ground now!
我可不打算这么做
Yeah, I really don't think that's happening.
就一次 工程师就不能遵守一次命名规范吗
Just once, could an engineer follow naming conventions?
嘿 -嘿
Hey? - 'Sup?
不好意思 麻烦让四十英尺高的兄弟先过
Excuse me, 40-foot tall dude coming through.
好吧 那我 那我等会再弄吧
Okay, I'll-I'll just finish up later.
好了 你想要的是哪一个呢
Okay, which one is he gonna grab?
看呐
Well, huh.
我知道有个人非常乐意向你问好
I know someone who'd very much like to say hello to you.
把门打开
Open that door!
我建议大家最好都别乱动
I suggest everyone stays very, very still.
事情就这样 我想要一个霍伦机甲
Here's the deal. I want a Holon.
命令那个机器人帮我上传意识 不然我就放烟杀人
Order the droid to upload me, or I turn the smoke loose.
之后会发生什么就得看你了
What happens after that is on you.
我们可不是来跟你谈判的
We're really not here to negotiate with you.
我会操纵着一具霍伦
I'll be leaving here with one of the brains
带着我的意识离开
with me running on it.
但如果你上传了意识的话 你的身体就会
But if you upload, you leave your body.
上校 他现在明显占了上风
Colonel, he clearly has the upper hand.
立刻给他下命令 不然我就放烟了
Now! Order him now or I do it.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
卡利班 接入这位先生的意识 启动情报锁定
Caliban, plug in this gentleman and initiate gen:LOCK.
目标单元二
Destination unit two.
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
什么鬼 你在哪儿
What the hell? Where are you?
同志们 你们那里什么情况
Guys, how's it going in there?
同志们
Guys?
这就是为什么
And that is why you want
你们需要与情报锁定系统兼容
剧集 | 情报:锁定(2019) | 导航列表