未来性♥爱♥
第四集 机器人 微笑服务
艾米莉:我联♥系♥不上史黛西 告诉她我出去透透气
丹妮娜:哈哈 我都没发现你走了
艾米莉:我去去就回
初恋机器人 你的理想伴侣
拍卖♥♥中
现在拍下
新品 遇见贾斯汀
史黛西:姐妹 你在哪里
艾米莉:楼上 和贾斯汀在一起
史黛西:棒极了
艾米莉:我考虑买♥♥下他
史黛西:我去 哈哈 你说啥
你会和另一个姑娘做♥爱♥吗
Would you fuck another girl?
当然 我会跟另一个姑娘做♥爱♥
Yeah. I'd probably fuck another girl
你不会跟另一个姑娘做♥爱♥的
You would not fuck another girl!
我不是指你们这些荡♥妇♥
Not one of you hoes
有些母狗很辣
Some bitches are hot
我六年级时亲过一个女孩
I've kissed a girl before,in sixth grade
真心话大冒险
As a dare
你呢艾米丽
What about you Emily?
你会施展口♥技♥吗
Would you slide the slit?
我表哥太假正经了
My cousin's too much of a prude
我没说我不喜欢男人
I'm not saying that I don't like dick
我只是说尝试一下可能很好玩
I'm just saying that it might be fun to experiment
和男人做♥爱♥会变老 就这样
Sex with guys gets old. It's all
不
No!
老天 我想我会的
God, I think I'm gonna
听起来像是我的第一次 那次是跟一个初恋机器人做♥爱♥
Sounds like my first time with a Bae Boy
听起来像是我的第一 第二 第三次
Sounds like my first,second, third
我竟然想不起来谁是第一个
I can't even remember who was the first one
这是场该死的做♥爱♥马拉松
It was a damn fuck-athon
你呢 艾米
What about you, Ems?
我吗
What about me?
讲讲你的第一次
What was your first time like?
我不想谈这个
I'm not gonna talk about that
你是处
You're a virgin
当然了
Of course
嗯 她需要一个初恋机器人
Yeah, she needs a Bae boy
呕 拜托 不行
Ew, come on. No
姑娘有点反感机器人
Girl's got something against robots
我有些反感性♥爱♥机器人
I've got something against sex bots
对于第一次
The first time,
我更愿意真实点 谢谢
I prefer it to be real, thanks
相信我 这很重要
Trust me, where it counts,
他们非常真
they're very real
嘿 艾米
Hey, Ems
艾米莉 我想介绍我朋友贾斯汀
Emily, I want you to meet my friend Justin
贾斯汀 这是我表妹艾米莉
Justin, this is my cousin Emily
你好
Hi
好吧 我让你们两个去吧
Well, I'll leave you two to it
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你还上学吗 - 毕业了
Are you going to school?- Graduated
两年前的秋天 我上了大学
Two years early. I start college in fall
很厉害啊
That's impressive
而且很贵
And expensive
瞧瞧这位不想和初恋机器人上♥床♥的千金小姐
Look at Mrs. I-don't-want-to-be-with-a-bae-bot
不错嘛
Very nice
什么
What?
既然你不喜欢初恋机器人
Well since you don't like Bae bots,
把他给我们好了
let us take him off your hands
到底怎么回事 - 我以为你知道
What the hell?- I thought you knew
知道什么
Knew what?
凯伦有的是钱 所以她租了贾斯汀一夜
Karen's hella rich so she can afford to rent Justin out for the night
所以贾斯汀是个
So Justin's
娱乐机器人
Entertainment
你好
Hi
介意我跟你聊聊天吗
Do you mind if I join you?
你其实不喜欢派对 对吧
You're not really into parties, right?
你为什么这么想
What makes you think that?
首先 你坐在这里
Well for starters, you're up here
我看到每个人看你的那种眼神
You know, I've seen how everybody looks at you
什么眼神
And how do they look at me?
有点像你现在看我的眼神
Kind of like,you looking at me right now
什么 哪有
No, I'm not
真的 我看出来了
Yeah, but I can tell
你认为我是个疯狂的怪物
You think I'm a rabid monster
好吧 也许不是疯狂的怪物
Ok, maybe not a rabid monster
我不咬人
I don't bite
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
对不起了 我得走了
I'm sorry, I gotta go
在这儿
Out here
别犯傻 我只想寻个开心
Don't be silly. I just want to have fun
干嘛脸拉那么长
Why the long face?
菜单上接下来是什么
What's next on the menu?
打扰了
Excuse me
对不起 他是我的
Sorry, he's with me
你没事吧
Are you ok?
我该停下来吗
Should I stop?
不
No
一切都好吗
Is everything OK?
嗯
Yeah
天啊 史黛西 把它放下
Jesus, Stace! Keep it down!
搞什么
What the fuck?
你怎么能
How could you?
你以为他的花言巧语不是一行行代码吗
You thought that nonsense he was spouting wasn't a line?
他是机器人 艾米
He's an android, Ems
他的设定就是卖♥♥身
He's programmed to make a sale
他们都是
They all do
我不想让你做决定
I didn't want you to make a decision
你会后悔一辈子的
that you were going to regret for the rest of your life!
别胡思乱想了 史黛西
Cut the shit, Stacy
你又不是身经百战了
Just because you fucked a few guys
你没有知识水平教我人生经验
doesn't qualify you to teach mea few life lessons
这不是真的
This isn't real
也许不是
Maybe not
我担心你
But the heartbreak is
你没事吧
Are you ok?
我想退回有缺陷的型号♥
I would like to return a defective model
贾斯汀
Justin
制♥作♥@布莱恩提