未来性♥爱♥
第三集 寇碧 依旧是人
变人去你♥妈♥的♥
变人去你♥妈♥的♥
充电收据
变人去你♥妈♥的♥
我不做上门服务
I don't take house visits.
潜在客户必须来我办公室 我才给办事
Potential clients have to come to my office and that's just the way it is
但是这个客户说他们不能出门
But this one says they have trouble travelling
妈的 我不喜欢破例
Shit. I don't like making exceptions
我妻子
My wife,
她已经病了好几个月了
she has been sick for a few months
亲爱的 起床了
Honey. Get up
那人来了
The guy is here
你有执照吗
Do you have a license?
现在没了
Not anymore
有好多照片 对吧
So many photos, right?
我只有这个女儿
My daughter is all that I have
我明白
I understand
她不想再待在这里了
she doesn't want to be here anymore
我们是一对老夫妻
We're an old couple
警♥察♥怎么说
What did the police say?
他们问了几个问题 之后杳无音讯
They asked a few questions. Never heard from them again
所以要您来
That's why you're here
你拿一半
You take half of this
如果你找到她 剩下的也归你
You get the rest if you find her
他们没有足够的钱付给我
They don't have enough to pay me
他们想用那段视频来感化我
They want to soften me up with that video
我从不做低于报酬的差事
I never work below my rate
可我还是接了这个案子
I accepted the case anyway
妈的 我不喜欢破例
Shit. I don't like making exceptions
她父母给了我一个可以着手寻找的地址
Her parents gave me an address to start looking
不是五星级酒店
Not exactly a five star hotel
一张照片总是能节省我的时间和许多问题
A photo always saves me time and many questions
是非常有用的东西
Something very useful,
尤其是找嗑嗨到失语的人办事时
especially with people too high to remember how to speak
变人是街头俚语
Evo'd , Street slang for
指做手术使自己一部分变成机械那类人
evolved people who get an operation to make themselves part machine
有些甚至大部分变成机械
Mostly machine
而且价格不菲
Expensive
我找到你女儿了
I found your daughter
她和您在一起吗
Is she with you?
她安全吗
She's safe?
你为什么不告诉我她成了变人
Why didn't you tell me she became an Evo'd ?
如果我说了 您还会找她吗
If I had,would you have looked for her?
够了
Enough!
我不想再伤害我们家族的尊严
I no longer want to keep hurting the honor of our family
求求您 找到她
Please, find her
求您了
I'm begging
这年头我是不寻找变人的
I don't look for Evo'ds. Period
这是我的原则
It's my rule
但我需要这笔钱
But I needed the money
我甚至不用问寇碧为什么做手术
I don't even have to ask why Kobe did the operation
如果你问任何一个变人
If you ask any Evo'd,
他们会说这样不仅仅是人类
they'll say that it is to be more than human
而是超越了人类
Transcend
满足他们真实的自我和疯子的胡话
To meet their true self,and all that hippie bullshit
但是没有人会告诉你真♥相♥
But no one will tell you the truth
他们太自私了 不敢承认
They're too selfish to admit it
他们畏惧死亡
They're afraid to die
他们想要永葆青春和美好
They want to be forever young and wonderful
快速充电站的收据
Receipts from a fast charging station
如果你是变人 你不需要吃饭或排泄
If you are an Evo'd, you don't have to eat or shit
但是你肯定要充电
But you definitely need to power up
不是所有事情都会向着完美发展 不是吗
Not everything was going to be perfect, was it?
街道上挤满了正在偿还手术欠款的变人
These streets are crowded with Evo'ds paying off their surgery debts
真是讽刺
It's ironic
他们做手术以获得至高无上的自♥由♥
They get the operation to get the ultimate freedom
最终还是沦为肮脏市场上的性♥奴♥
and wind up as sex slaves in the sleazy market
这些变人的前身可能是任何人
These Evo'ds could have been anyone in their previous lives
任何事物
Anything
我敢说寇碧没想到她会沦落至此
I bet Kobe didn't think she would end up down here
你朋友不是我们的人
Your friend isn't one of ours
她过去在蓝带工作
She used to work at the Blue Ribbon
她一定频繁出入那种场所
She must be quite skilled to get into a place like that
等一下 她以前在那里工作吗
Wait. She used to work there?
她现在在这里
She's here now
这是格林 一位迷失的天使
Green. A lost angel
永远美丽 年轻
Always beautiful. Always young
你总能帮上忙 我欠你一个人情
You always deliver. I owe you one
她干这行的时间很长 我已记不清
She's been in business longer than I can remember
她是我在这里的耳目
She's got her eyes and ears down here for me
格林给了我糖果区一家修理店的地址
Green gives me the address for a repair shop in the Candy district
那是个黑市 在那里你可以花半价做手术
A black market where you can get operations for half the price
有时甚至更便宜 缺点呢
Sometimes even cheaper. The downside?
如果你够幸运 可以接受吊销了医疗执照的
If you're lucky enough, you can get a med school dropout of a surgeon
科班外科医生的治疗
that lost his medical license
无论如何 他们都是善于利用绝望者的
Either way, opportunistic parasites
投机取巧的蛀虫
who take advantageof desperate people
像垃圾一样的蛀虫
Parasites like Junk
这个吗 - 你确定吗
This one?- You sure?
确定
Yeah
好 马上就好 马上就好
Okay. One second. One second
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
你在干什么
你会毁了她的声带
调低一点
老头子 60岁的老头子了
想象着被老男人来干那个女孩儿
我凭什么拒绝那一笔钱
Who am I to say no to that kind of cash?
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby
谁
Who?
谁对我的寇碧做了这种事
Who did this to my Kobe?
这
This
是她最后看到的
was the last thing she saw
这是假的
This is fake
不
No
不 这个 这是谎言
No, this... this is a lie
不
No
亲爱的
Honey
他是我们的儿子
He's our son
你怎么能
How could you?
他是我们的儿子
He's our son
不是这样子了
Not this thing
她回家了
She came home
我不知道她是谁
I didn't know who she was
她一直叫我爸爸
She kept calling me Dad
我守口如瓶 只是为你
I kept it up just for you
只是为你 亲爱的
Just for you, honey
但是每次我见到她 我都会想起我的儿子
But everytime I see her,I'm reminded of my son
被这具贪得无厌的身体
that was taken away by
夺走了
by this lust body!
被这个
By this thing!
他不是我儿子
He's not my son!
他不是我儿子
He's not my son!
现在这些人越来越多了
There are more and more of these people now
比以往任何时候都多
than ever before
反对人造生命 新生宗教运动 又是新的仇恨
Anti-synthetics. New religious movements. New hate
寇碧想要改变
Kobe wanted to change
但是这有什么好处呢
But what good does it do
如果你爱的人不跟着你一起改变
if people you love don't change with you?
不管怎样 我有什么资格来评判她呢
Anyway, who am I to judge her?
制♥作♥@布莱恩提