剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
这是古纽约腐烂的废墟遗迹
It's the decaying ruins of old New York.
欢迎回家 伙计
Welcome home, pal.
这是我以前住的街区
It's my old neighborhood.
老天 这让我想起了很多往事
Man, this brings back a lot of memories.
把它们藏在自己心里 老人家
Keep 'em to yourself, pops.
这里是我带女友来进行第一次约会的地方
This is where I brought my girlfriend on our very first date.
天哪 她已经不在了
My God. She's gone.
每一个我认识的关心的人 都不在了
Everyone I ever knew
or cared about is gone.
等等 还有个人你认识的
Wait. There's someone you know.
噢... 你就不能让我单独呆会儿吗?
Oh... Can't you leave me alone?
我已经够惨的了
I'm miserable enough already.
听着 我知道这不能给你多少安慰 但我理解你的感受
Look, I know it's not much consolation, but I understand how you feel.
不 你不能 我没有家 也没有家人
No, you don't. I've got no home, no family.
没有朋友
No friends.
我的整个世界已不复存在
My whole world is gone.
你根本不可能理解这种极其孤独的感觉
You can't possibly understand what it feels like to be so alone.
我理解的
I understand.
我是这个星球上唯一的独眼外星人
I'm the only one-eyed alien on this whole planet.
在我还是孩子的时候父母就把我抛弃在了这里
My parents abandoned me here as a baby
我甚至不知道他们来自哪个星系
and I don't even know what galaxy they were from.
我知道孤独是什么感觉
I know how it feels to be alone.
听着 Leela 我不了解这个世界 但显然你很了解这里
Look, Leela I don't understand this world, but you obviously do.
所以我认命了
So I give up.
如果你真的认为我应该成为送货员 我会去做的
If you really think I should be a delivery boy, I'll do it.
你的芯片
Your chip.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
辞职
Quitting
为什么?
Why?
因为我内心深处一直想辞职
Because I've always wanted to.
我只是从来没意识到这点 直到遇见了你
I just never realized it until I met you.
你在搞什么啊?
What is the matter with you?
我只是想成为此时此刻的一部分
I just wanted to be part of the moment.
嘿!他偷走了我的戒指
Hey! He stole my ring.
抱歉
Sorry
好了 看来戒指丢失谜案已经解决了
Well, that solves the mystery of the missing ring.
这需要来一杯庆祝庆祝。
This calls for a drink.
我不想破坏派对的气氛 但我们现在都是无业人员了
I don't want to spoil the party, but we're all job deserters now.
我们失业了 也无处可去
We're unemployed and we have nowhere to go.
纠正 我们是失业了
Correction: we're unemployed,
但我们有个老态龙钟的亲戚 可以去他那里白吃白喝
but we have a doddering old relative to mooch off of.
你好 我是Dick Clark的脑袋
Hello. I'm Dick Clark's head.
欢迎收看公元3000年 新年狂欢夜特别节目
Welcome to a special year 3000 edition of New Year's rockin' Eve.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是你亲爱的Fry叔叔
I'm your dear old Uncle Fry.
我可没有一个Fry叔叔
I don't have an Uncle Fry.
你现在有了
You do now.
我的老天 我真是你侄子
By God, I am your nephew.
这简直是太不可思议了
This is absolutely incredible.
能给我们点儿钱吗?
Can we have some money?
噢 我的天 不行
Oh, my, no.
我带你们参观一下
Let me show you around.
那是我的实验台 这是我的工作凳
That's my lab table and this is my work stool
然后那边是我的星际飞船
and over there is my intergalactic spaceship
这里我存放着不同长度的电线
and here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire.
哇噢
Whoa.
一艘真正的宇宙飞船
A real live spaceship.
我自己设计的
I designed it myself.
我来展示一下我曾经用过的不同长度的电线
Let me show you some of the different lengths of wire I used.
听着 工作逃兵!
Attention, job deserters!
举起双手走出来!
Come out with your hands up!
你们被部分包围了
We have you partially surrounded.
No!
抓住那些游民
Get those bums.
行吧 我们死定了
Well, we're boned.
我们能不能坐这艘飞船逃跑?
Can't we get away in the ship?
我想从技术上来说是可能的
I suppose it is technically possible
虽然我已经穿好睡衣了
though I am already in my pajamas.
我会带大家离开这儿
I'll get us out of here.
有谁会操纵控制杆吗?
Can anyone drive stick?
我会 只要别让我做平行停泊就行
I can As long as I don't have to parallel park.
如果他们试图起飞 就用激光猛轰
If they try to take off, give 'em an ass full of laser.
准备起飞 十…
Prepare for liftoff. Ten...
九!
Nine!
Amania!
七!
Seven!
#%&*&*¥#
伍!
Five!
四
Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One!
发射!
Blast off!
开火 开火!
Fire. Fire!
我什么也看不见
I can't see nothin'.
不过烟花很漂亮
Pretty, though.
W-wha... Hey, hey! Whoa!
我猜没有工作 我们要永远是逃犯了
So, I guess without jobs, we'll be fugitives forever.
倒也未必
Not necessarily.
你们三个有兴趣做飞船的新船员吗?
Are you three any chance interested in becoming my new spaceship crew?
新船员?那老船员发生了什么?
New crew? Well, what happened to the old crew?
哦 那些可怜的混… 但这并不重要
Oh, those poor sons of... But that's not important.
重要的是 我需要新船员
The important thing is, I need a new crew.
有人感兴趣吗?
Anyone interested?
是的 是的!
Yes. Yes!
这刚好就是我梦寐以求的工作
That's exactly the job I've always wanted.
谢谢您提供的工作 教授
Thanks for the offer, Professor,
但我们没有合适的职业芯片
but we don't have the proper career chips.
噢 这不是问题
Oh, that won't be a problem.
幸运的是 我保留了老船员的芯片
As luck would have it, I saved the chips from my previous crew.
太空杀人黄蜂胃容物
太棒了
This is awesome.
我们是不是要穿越宇宙
Are we going to fly through space
与怪兽战斗 和外星女人谈恋爱?
fighting monsters and teaching alien women to love?
如果你是在说货物运输 那确实如此
If by that you mean transporting cargo, then yes.
这是我自己做的小生意,用来资助我的研究。
It's a little home business I started to fund my research.
太好了 那我♥干♥什么工作?
Cool. What's my job going to be?
你将负责
You'll be responsible
确保货物
for ensuring that the cargo
到达目的地
reaches its destination.
所以... 我要当一个送货员?
So... I'm going to be a delivery boy?
是的
Exactly.
没问题!
All right!
我是送货员!
I'm a delivery boy!
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表