Do you think he's dead? No, I don't.
你觉得他死了吗 不 我不觉得
What will you do now?
你打算怎么样
Go back to King's Thursday.
先回去"国王的周四"
Mama will be anxious to know how things have gone.
妈妈肯定急着想知道事情的进展
Say hello from me.
替我问声好
Do you still love her?
你还爱着她吗
In a way, I will always love her.
某种程度上来说 我会一直爱着她
But I don't think she was very good for me.
可我想她并不是那么适合我
Then, in September, I'm off to Cambridge.
接下来 到九月份 我就得去剑桥读书了
Good for you. Then you'll become Prime Minister.
不错嘛 再接下来你就该成为首相了
That's what Mama wants.
妈妈也是这么想的
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
You're a rather amazing young man.
你是一个不可思议的年轻人
I've always thought that.
我一直都这么觉得
Goodbye, Peter.
再见了 Peter
So, Pennyfeather, you're going to be studying theology?
那么 Pennyfeather 你是准备进修神学咯
We had a Pennyfeather here before, you know.
这之前也有个学生叫Pennyfeather
Um... Yes, I can't remember what he was studying.
嗯 没错 我就是想不起他学的什么专业了
Yes. A distant cousin, I think. Ah!
对的 我想是我一位远房♥堂亲 啊
Yes.
没错
You look nothing like him.
你长得跟他一点都不像
I must say, he was a very queer sort of a chap.
我不得不说 他可真是个行为古怪的人
A complete degenerate, I'm afraid.
恐怕还是一个完全堕落的人
Got in with a very rum bunch --
交往的人也都是奇奇怪怪的
used to dance round the quad naked.
还曾经脱♥光♥衣服在院子里跳舞
I wasn't surprised to hear he'd died in prison.
听说他死在监狱里 我可一点都不惊讶
That's right. A very queer chap indeed.
说得没错 确实是个行为古怪的人
Anyway, I'm sure
话说回来 我敢保证
we shan't be encountering any such behaviour from yourself.
你绝不会跟你那位堂亲一般行为的
No.
当然
Someone once told me,
有人这么跟我说过
a strange German architect, in fact,
是一名古怪的德国建筑师说的
once told me that
他跟我说
people are basically divided into two different types
人基本上能被分为两类
static and dynamic.
静态或动态的
Well, I'm pleased to say I've learned
嗯 我很庆幸我已经知晓
I'm very much a static type of person.
我完全是一个静态的人
I'm glad to hear it.
我很高兴听你这么说
We don't want any dynamic people in this college!
我们这学院可承受不了更多动态型的人了
Ah!
啊
The Bolly Club are having their annual dinner.
波林杰俱乐部又在举♥行♥他们的年度晚宴了
They must have started early.
今年看来开始得比较早
Come on, boys, strip him off!
快啊 兄弟们 把他扒光了
That's it...
就是这样
Wonderful!
太棒了
Oh, there'll be some fines tonight!
今晚能收到不少罚金了