Life is rough in these streets, y'all!
这街上的人生活都很艰苦喔
I think she wanted to keep the wedding gifts.
我想她是要留住新婚礼物
That's a big thing in China, mind you.
在中国传统里 这事关重大啊
Oh, is your friend Chinese?
你朋友是中国人吗
No, Methodist.
不是 卫斯理宗教♥徒♥
Hey, Cyn. Sorry I'm late.
塞恩 抱歉来晚了
Looks like Jenn's got you covered.
看来啊珍帮你弄爪了喔
Her friend married a dead guy in Hialeah.
她朋友在海厄利亚亚冥婚了
Sounds like Hialeah.
确实像海厄利亚亚的风格
Where are you?
你在哪里
This is Virginia. Leave it at the beep.
这是弗吉妮娅 请在哔声后留言
You okay, boo? You seem a little jumpy.
你还好吗 你看起来有点神经质
Huh? No, I'm right as rain.
没有 我很好
Nail Artisans at Man...
美甲师...
Hey, it's me. Hey, Mandy.
嘿 是我 嘿 曼迪
It's Mandy.
是曼迪
Desna. I got your deposit on Glint.
黛丝娜 我拿到你的押金了
Your application looks really good.
你的申请条告简直一流
That is fantastic. It's Mandy.
太棒了 是曼迪
You're close, just...
你很接近 只是...
I'm trying to say this without saying it...
我又不想说得太白
be on your toes.
保持警觉[脚趾]吧
Okay, exactly which toes would that be?
好 你意思是哪只脚趾
On your best behavior, I mean.
叫你拿出最佳状态的意思
It's game time.
大战将至
What? You're sounding very mysterious, Mandy.
什么 你听起来很神秘喔 曼迪
I know.
我知道
Apologies for the intrigue.
抱歉要先瞒着你
Just crush it if you want to get that new salon.
如果你想要这家新沙龙 就得全力以赴
That's all I can say. Got to run.
我能说的就这么多 该挂了
Right, but...
好的 不过...
What was that all about?
都在讲什么
I don't know.
不知道
It sounds like Glint Nails is sending
听起来他们店要派人过来
some sort of secret shopper over here.
当神秘顾客来测试我们
What, to see if we're up to snuff?
要来看我们够不够份量吗
We got this. Yeah.
我们行的
We got this.
志在必得
We got this.
志在必得
Hey, Jenn, your hubby's outside.
嗨 啊珍 你老公在外面
Oh, baby. Babe?
宝贝 宝贝
Baby. Baby, they can't find Roller.
宝贝 宝贝 他们找不到罗勒
He's gone.
他离开了
What do you mean "gone"?
你说的 "离开" 是什么意思
They can't find him.
他们找不到他
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
What's happening? Okay. It's ookay.
发生了什么 好的 好的
They can't find Roller. What?
他们找不到罗勒 怎么了
Shh. Take a breath. What happened?
深呼吸 发生了什么
You take a breath.
你要深呼吸
They... Des, they found blood on the lanai.
他们... 黛丝 他们在阳台上找到了血
Who... Whose blood?
谁... 谁的血
Roller's. What?
罗勒的 什么
Police called me. He's missing.
警♥察♥给我打电♥话♥ 他失踪了
It's okay. Hey.
好的
They're gonna see if the blood is his.
他们会查是不是他的血
His house is all shot up. He's not answering his phone.
他房♥子被射到稀巴烂 他现在也不接电♥话♥
Damn it.
该死
Well, what exactly happened?
好吧 发生了什么
His neighbors... His neighbors called 911.
他的邻居... 他邻居打电♥话♥报♥警♥
They heard gunshots and smelled fire,
他们听到了枪声且闻到了烟味
but they couldn't find a fire.
但找不到火源
It looks like someone was dragged out to the dock.
看起来好像有人被拖到码头上
His boat's gone.
他的船失踪了
Can't be good.
肯定发生了什么
Baby, we don't know anything.
宝贝 现况是怎么我们不知
We don't know anything.
我们现时一无所知
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
I got to tell Uncle Daddy. I got to go.
我要去告诉叔父 我先走
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
This is Virginia. Leave it at the beep.
这是弗吉妮娅 请在哔声后留言
Hey, babe. Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝
I can't.
我接受不了
I just can't. I know.
我真的受不了 我知道
I'm so scared. Okay, all right. Okay.
我好害怕 没事的 好吧
It's okay.
会好的
I'm so scared.
我好害怕
It's okay.
没事没事
You're safe. You're okay.
你很安全 没事的
We're gonna find him.
我们会找到他的
I didn't even like that boy.
其实我都不喜欢罗勒
Polly.
波莉
The man lived hard, worked hard, played hard.
男人就是活在当下 整日工作 彻夜欢歌♥
He does everything hard.
他干什么都特别用心
Everything?
"干" 什么都是吗
Y'all know what? Unh-unh.
你们知道吗
Y'all are wrong for that.
你们这样开玩笑不对喔
Shame on all of y'all.
你们可真丢人
You know it's Polly.
波莉就是要逗我们笑嘛
You call me if you need anything at all. Mm-hmm.
如果你需要什么 随时打电♥话♥给我
All right, baby.
行了 宝贝
We love you.
我们爱你
Answer the phone, bitch.
快接电♥话♥ 臭婊♥子♥
This is Virginia. Leave it at the beep.
这是弗吉妮娅 请在哔声后留言
Thanks for dropping me at my community service.
谢谢你送我去社区服务
You're so sweet to give me a lift.
你真贴心 还载我一程
Des is messed up about Roller.
小黛还在为罗勒的事而伤心
I believe she truly cared for that boy.
她应该真的很关心他
Even though she probably told herself
尽管她可能一直对自己说
it was just about the boning.
只是纯粹为性的炮♥友♥
In my experience,
根据我的经验
those lines get blurry, uh, fast.
炮♥友♥和男友的界线 一跨即过
You tell yourself
你会一直跟自己讲
that you're just fulfilling your deepest carnal appetites,
你只是想要个炮♥友♥ 填满内心的性♥欲♥
that deep need we all, as humans, share
作为人类 我们对其深深的欲望
for connection and interpersonal friction.
人与人之间的联♥系♥和肉体上的磨擦
For pussy.
只为性♥交♥
Right.
没错
And you swear to yourself
你对自己发誓
that your head's on straight
头也不回
and it's just gonna be in and out, and then boom...
纯粹为性 然后一下子就...
you're knocked up by a minor Kennedy.
你就被个二流的甘迺迪搞到怀孕
Remember croissant lady?
还记得牛角包女士吗
That freakazoid who was waiting for you in the car?
那个在车里等你的怪人吗
Life's too short.
人生苦短
I say cut that off now.
尽快放下才是真
Girl, she had a twitchy look.
她看起来焦躁不安
Too thirsty.
太饥渴难耐了
Well, aren't you the Chattanooga Chatsworth today?
你今天变了大情圣吗
Okay.
好吧
I guess I better get to it.
我想我该走了
I'm gonna change some girls' lives.
我要去改变女孩们的生活
Ladies, we will be right with you all, okay?
女士们 我们会陪着你们 好吗
It's a little full in here today,
今天这儿人有点多
but that's because Nail Artisans at Manatee County
但是 这是因为马蒂纳县的美甲师
is the place to be.
会让大家宾至如归
Oh, I like those leggings...
你这紧身裤不错喔
Thank you.
谢谢
And those legs.
还有这些大长腿
Ann, give her an extra massage.
啊安 给她多按几下