Get your asses out the car right now and look at this.
快点儿下车 瞧瞧这个
We work hard. We play hard.
我们辛勤工作 也尽情享乐
This party's gonna be off the hook.
这次派对要爽翻天
What you yelling about so early?
你这么早嚷嚷什么
This is me.
这是我
Desna, that cat suit is purring. Sleek and sexual.
黛斯娜 这连衣裤真带劲 光滑又性感
I'ma walk in there like this.
我就这么走进去
There's all these fancy people in there.
屋里全都是衣着光鲜的人
Okay, all right, let's see you go.
好的 让我们看看你怎么走秀
Oh, shit. Look at that prance, Naomi.
我靠 瞧瞧这架势 娜奥美
Oh, my...
我勒个去..
Desna's ready for New Year's.
黛斯娜已经准备迎接新的一年了
All right, I'm gonna walk in.
好了 现在轮到老娘了
Do it.
走吧
Slow drag it!
来个慢步舞
This is how we... All right.
这就是我们的...好了
Yes!
爽
Okay, your turn.
轮到你了
I did it.
我都做了
Come on!
来吧
Yes!
没错
Oh, did you see her face?
你看到她的表情了没
Okay. All right. She put a little sauce on it.
她还添油加醋了点
My ass is gonna be shaking.
我的屁♥股♥已经准备好一起摇摆了
Work all day, party tonight.
整日工作 彻夜欢歌♥
Hello?
有人吗
Desna?
黛斯娜
Miss Desna?
黛斯娜小姐
Surprise!
惊喜
Oh! How I missed you.
我想死你了
Oh! Get over here, Jenn. Yes!
快过来 啊珍 太好了
It was not the same, Polly-Pol.
和之前不一样了 波莉·波尔
Oh, Quiet Ann.
怀特·安
Oh, it's so good to see your face.
看到你们太高兴了
How you feeling? Did... Did you get my boxes?
你感觉怎么样 收到我寄给你的东西吗
Yeah. I'm just glad to be out.
嗯 终于能出狱真开心
This one.
这个
And she's a lady.
瞧她这淑女范儿
Come on, girl.
来吧 妹子
Ooh! You see the little hips?
噢哟 你们看到这小屁屁了没
Look at these hips.
瞅瞅这小屁屁
Where'd you learn to do that? Get it.
你什么时候学会的 来吧
Looks like I missed the party.
看起来好像我错过了派对
You wouldn't have if you were on time
你要是准时的话就不会错过了
for once in your dirty life.
反正你乱糟糟的生活中不会有准时这事
Pol, this is Virginia.
波尔 这是弗吉妮娅
She was... filling in while you were away.
她是... 暂代你位置的人
Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You, too, girl.
彼此彼此
Where are you living?
你现在住哪儿
Um, I got a, um...
我住在
a sweet little townhouse by the marina.
码头边的一栋小屋子
Snug as a bug in a rug.
住的舒舒服服的
And the view of the water is spectacular.
水景景观也很棒
This feels like old times.
感觉又回到了旧时光
So, go ahead, girl. What happened?
说吧 妹子 发生了什么
I met this white bitch up in Key Biscayne
我在比斯坎湾遇到了这个贱♥人♥
in the line at Costco for pizza.
在超♥市♥排队等披萨的时候
And she said she's a dancer.
她说她是舞蹈演员
And I said, "Well, I used to dance, too,
然后我说 我以前也跳舞来着
back before I had my baby."
直到我生了孩子
She goes, "You ever lay a trap back in the day?"
她就说 你以前自♥慰♥[捕猎]吗
For what kind of animal?
捕猎什么动物
The male variety.
捕猎男性吧
Trapping is hoin'.
她说的捕猎就是钓凯子
We get up there.
我们到了那儿
There's this medium-fat white dude
有个微胖的白人
with a captain's hat and a shorty robe,
戴着船长帽 穿着个短袍
not much else on.
其他就没穿什么了
He's up there watching "Hannah Montana."
在那儿看 "乖乖女是大明星"
A regular James Bond.
看样子是个普通的帅哥
Polly.
波莉呀
He gets all excited and starts clapping and saying,
他看兴奋了就开始鼓掌 还喊着
"Ooh, a pizza party, a pizza party!"
披萨派对 披萨派对
like my little nephew when we saw we're
就跟我的小侄子听到我们
gonna take him to Michael's.
要带他去迈克尔餐厅时一个德行
Meanwhile, white bitch is taking her clothes off,
这档口儿 那贱♥人♥已经脱♥光♥了衣服
like, "Hey, y'all, come on.
喊着 来吧
There's a pizza party. Come on, now."
这是披萨派对 来吧
He wanted you to wrestle in the pizza, didn't he?
他想让你们在披萨上摔跤 对吗
Give me that.
把那个给我
Here you go, girl.
拿着 妹子
I called my boo to come collect my ass.
我让我闺蜜过来接我
That's when bitch flipped out
那个贱♥人♥就急眼了
and started rubbing pizza up in my scalp.
开始把披萨按在我头上摩擦
Meanwhile, the captain's in the bathroom.
而那个船长却龟缩在卫生间
Locked his ass up in there, and he's crying.
闭门不出 哭哭啼啼的
What a useless turd.
真是没用的臭狗屎
There's nothing in this world quite as useless
这世上还有什么比没用的男人
as a useless man.
更加没用的呢
Okay, okay, okay, honey dancer.
好了 好了 亲爱的
Keep doing your thing.
你们忙你们的
Hey, Roller.
你好 罗勒
Peaches. Call me.
小妞们 有空就打给我喔
Who's Eminem's brother?
这货是埃米纳姆他兄弟么
Beauty consultant.
是美容顾问
Consult me, baby.
来给我 "请教" 一下吧 宝贝儿
China doll, you think you can handle a topcoat?
美女 你能处理一下表面的涂层吗
Girl, yes.
没问题
I can handle a lot of stuff.
我会的事儿多了
Oh, oh, oh, I'll do it, Des.
哦哦 我来吧 黛斯
Ah, ah, ah. I got it, girl.
不必 我能搞定
You so nasty.
你真下流
I need you to do some banking for me, baby.
我得让你帮我处理点钱 宝贝
Today? It's New Year's, Roller.
今天吗 今天可是新年 罗勒
Plus, we just did a run on Monday.
再说了 我们不是周一才处理过吗
Dr. Ken...
肯医生
He's having some containment issues.
他现在需要遏制一下
We're moving more Oxy than CVS, baby.
不再吸毒改吃药了
Okay. Hold on.
好吧 等一下
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等等
I need at least $20,000.
我得至少要两万
For what?
干嘛
I told you... I want to start my...
我告诉过你 我想要开
I want to start my nail business
我想干美甲生意
and my new nail s...
我的美甲
My new nail salon
新开一家美甲沙龙
and stop all these shenanigans.
不再干坑蒙拐骗的勾当了
You play too much.
你玩儿大了
Yeah. Can you feel that, huh?
你能感受到吗
Still dreaming, ain't she?
还在做白日梦吗
You gonna be the fingernail maven of the Gulf Coast, huh?
你要当湾区的美甲专家 对么
Squeeze my neck, baby. Squeeze my neck.
抓住我的脖子 宝贝 抓住我的脖子
Squeeze my neck, baby. Squeeze my neck.
抓住我的脖子 宝贝 抓住我脖子
Come on, baby.
来吧 宝贝
You got control. Squeeze it harder.
你得学会控制 再使点儿劲儿
I am.
我使着呢
Come on, baby. Harder.
来吧 宝贝 使劲儿
Harder!
再使劲
Oh, Lord.
我的天