but the meeting she's covering is very important.
相信我
Trust me.
对了 猜猜谁听了我的建议
By the way, guess who took my advice
要去和荣耀加里讲和
and went to go make peace with Glorious Gary?
出人意料
Which is surprising
因为欧文可以说是能不出公园就不出
because Owen really doesn't leave the park if he can help it.
他都没有现实生活里穿的衣服
I mean, he doesn't have real-life clothes.
走吧 小菜一碟
Here we go. Easy-peasy.
天 行驶的车辆
Oh, God! Okay, oncoming cars.
要等步行标志出现才能走出公园 记住了
Wait for the walking sign to walk out of the park. Right, right, right.
趁我们还行时及时行乐
Do it while we can
你来这干什么 这不是你的地盘
What are you doing here? This isn't your beat.
口香糖包装特别小组首席警探先生
Mr. Lead Detective from the Special Gum Wrapper Unit.
我也很高兴见到你 加里
Nice to see you too, Gary.
听着 我要修手提式录音机
Look, I got boom boxes to fix here.
我没空看你的暴躁螃蟹脸
So I really don't need any of your crabby crab face.
我才没有暴躁螃蟹脸
I don't have crabby crab face.
要说谁有暴躁螃蟹脸 那也是你
If anyone has crabby crab face, it's you.
我不该有吗 我每次滑冰你都要来骚扰我
Well, shouldn't I? You hassled me every time I put on my skates.
你不尊重公园
You didn't respect the park!
我们知道我们不受欢迎
We know when we're not wanted.
迪斯科道格跟我说你想拆掉路面
I heard from Disco Doug that you wanted to rip up the pavement
然后种花什么的
and plant flowers or something.
是的 因为那是公园
Yeah. 'Cause it's a park.
还有你的规矩 你的疯狂规矩
And your rules. Your crazy rules!
我的规矩不疯狂
My rules weren't crazy.
-你破坏了气氛 -我不知道口香糖是气氛
- You killed the scene. - I didn't know gum was a scene.
-滚出我的店 -这不是你的店 -加里
- Get outta my shop. - It's not your shop, Gary!
标牌上写的是拉里音响维修店
It says "Larry's Stereo Repair" on the sign.
拉里是我的挚友 所以就等同于我的店
Well, Larry's my best friend, so it's like my shop.
你叫加里 你还有个挚友叫拉里
Your name is Gary and you have a best friend named Larry?
是啊 有什么问题
Yeah! So what?
这 我都不知道该说什么了
That's-- I don't even know what to say about that.
出去
Out!
真是顺利 我会去打几通电♥话♥
That went well. I'll make some calls.
别担心 继续吧 继续吧
Don't worry about it. Let's keep moving. Let's keep moving.
投资人会议
大钱好 大家好
Hello, every money-- body. Everybody.
抱歉 谢谢你们到来
Sorry. Thank you for coming.
我要是告诉你们
What if I were to tell you
你们有机会参与史上
that you could get in on the ground floor
最大的房♥地♥产♥交易的话
of the biggest real estate deal
你们会作何反应
in the history of the world?
你好 问个问题 贝琪
Hi. Quick question over here, Bitsy.
你是穿着一只狗吗
Are you wearing a dog?
-这是沙槟 -真可爱
- It's Shampagne. - Yes, please.
但你为什么穿着一条狗呢
But why are you wearing a dog?
是沙槟 它受到了创伤
It's Shampagne. He was traumatized.
说来话长 不用管
It's a whole thing. Don't worry about it.
我说实话 这有点让人分心
I'm not gonna lie. It's a little distracting.
才没有 这很正常 现在
No, it's not! It's perfectly normal. Now...
该死 别动
Damn it. Hold still.
-带它离开 -去农场吗
- Take him out of here. - Like, to a farm?
-不 去它房♥间 -好
- No. To his room. - Fine.
-你太好了 -好了
- You're too nice. - All right.
该死
Oh, son of a bitch.
为什么总是这样
Why has it always been like this?
我真希望我能忘记过去
I wish I could forget the past
学校里的同学总是最后一个选我
The kids at school picked me last
我个子不高 速度不快
I wasn't tall, I wasn't fast
我矮小 被人排斥
I was small and a total outcast
也许是时候原谅他们了
Maybe it's time I forgive them.
不
No.
我要让他们尊重我
I'll make 'em pay proper respect to me
为不接纳我而付出代价
Pay for not accepting me
为忽略我而付出代价
Pay for neglecting me
为他们的罪行付出代价 上帝 我该从何开始
Pay for their sins God, where do I begin?
我弟弟是金童
My brother was the golden child
他辱骂 嘲弄我
He taunted and reviled me
我羡慕孤女安妮
I envied Little Orphan Annie
唯一比我父亲还刻薄的人就是保姆
The only person meaner than my father Was the nanny
我要让他们为他们的傲慢而付出代价
I'll make 'em pay for their condescension
要让他们全情投入
Pay with their full attention
我坐在王位上 让他们给我舔♥脚♥
Pay for the privilege of kissing my toes As I sit on my throne
我给他们黄金机会
I shower them with golden opportunities
但是无人回应
But no one bites
他们轻视我
They belittle me
我总是被无视
I'm constantly ignored
没人看到我的天赋
And no one sees my genius
我想要被宠爱
I'd like to be adored
我一定得长根屌♥吗
Must I grow a penis?
认真脸
Seriously.
我要让他们付出代价
I'll make them pay
叫银行家汇款 付出代价
Tell the bankers to wire Pay
打造我的帝国 付出代价
Pay to build my empire Pay
我的愿望就是提高房♥租
My desire is to raise up the rent
榨干每一分 他们会付出代价
And squeeze every cent They will pay
他们会付出代价
Oh, they will pay
他们不能打发我
And they won't dismiss me
我是贝琪 我高雅 我浮华
I'm Bitsy, I'm ritzy, I'm glitzy
他们无法抗拒我
They can't resist me
我要让他们付出代价
I'll make them pay
你们好 是酒店住客吗
Hello. Are we guests at the hotel?
我能看你的房♥卡吗
May I see your keycard?
欢迎回来 奥托梅尔夫妇 博物馆参观得开心吗
Oh, welcome back, Mr. And Mrs. Ottomeier. Did you enjoy the museum?
应该很满意 毕竟付了钱
You should. You paid for it.
他认识所有人
He knows everyone.
不会有事的
I mean, hey. It'll be fine.
我会分散他们的注意力
I'm gonna create a diversion.
你溜进去 然后直奔电梯
You slip in and then head straight to the elevators.
-直奔电梯 记住了 -放松 放松
- Straight up to the elevators. Right. - Relax. Relax.
最重要的是要看着有钱 好像你就属于这里
The most important thing is to look rich. Like you belong.
给我摆一个你的有钱人造型
Show me your rich pose.
不 这样不行 换一个
No, not like that. Do it better.
那是什么 你用手干什么
What is that? What are you doing with your hands?
我在往空中撒钱
I'm throwing all my money in the air like confetti.
别这么做
Maybe don't do that.
或者我也不知道 试试吧
Or, I don't know, try it.
总之 跟一个有房♥卡的人一起上电梯
Anyway, get on the elevator with someone who has a keycard.
然后拍你的口袋说
Then pat your pockets and say something like,
我的卡肯定在无尾礼服里
"Mine must be in my dinner jacket."
我不知道 貌似可行
I don't know. I guess that seems pretty doable.
-好 我们走 -等等
- Great. Let's go. - Wait.
万一沙槟不记得我了呢
What if Shampagne doesn't remember me?
那会很让人伤心吧 不过只有一个办法能揭晓
Well, yeah. That would hurt. But there's only one way to find out.
好吧 我还指望你说
Okay. I was kinda hoping you'd be like,
它当然会记得你 你那么棒之类的话
"Of course he'll remember you. You're great." Blah, blah, blah.
当然 也包括这个
Oh, totally. That too. That too.
现在准备好像个有钱傲慢的绅士走进去
Now get ready to strut in there like a rich, pompous little gentleman.
我在不停打喷嚏
Sneezing fit.
你有面巾纸吗 有谁有面巾纸
Do you have a Kleenex? Does anyone have a Kleenex?
我这有纸巾解决你的问题
Hey, here's a tissue for your issue.
谢谢
Thank you.
忍♥受一下我 各位
Bear with me, guys.
我想我擤完了 谢谢
Okay, I think we got 'em. Thank you.
不了 谢谢 你不用还我
Oh, boy. No, thanks. That's not how this transaction works.
我肯定是把的晚餐落在另一件外套里了
Must have left my dinner in other jacket.
是的
Yes.
我感觉你需要我的帮助离开这里
I have a feeling you need my help in not being here.
我知道你来自哪
Hey, I know where I know you from.
你就是那个小孩 找到沙槟的那个
You're that kid. The one who found Shampagne.