他看上去像是那种
He seemed like the kind of boy
会在每周六同一时间
who would maybe fly his kite at the same time
在我藏身的那块石头附近放风筝的男孩
every Saturday near that rock I hide behind.
如果风在吹 确实在吹 是东北风的话
If the wind is blowing, which it is, out of the northeast,
我并没有研究 我得走了 真的得走了
not that I researched that-- I gotta go! I have to go!
对了 从远处或者透过窗户什么的
By the way, there's nothing wrong with watching people from afar,
窥探人没有问题
or through a window, or whatever.
低下身子 低下身子
Duck down. Duck down.
-我以前香肠不止这点吧 -谁不是呢
- Didn't I used to have more sausage? - Didn't we all?
但这就是生活 我得走了
But that's life, huh? I gotta go.
龟♥头♥花呢
What about the turtleheads?
那香肠在之后会出现
That sausage is gonna come up later.
等着瞧 跟着香肠走
You'll see. Follow the sausage.
跟某事有关联[link也有小香肠之意]
It's a link to something.
懂了吗 我喜欢双关语
Get it? I love puns.
眼镜 眼镜 天呐 眼镜呢
Glasses, glasses. Oh, God. Glasses.
-欧文 -我在 艾尔伍德 说
- Owen? - I'm here, Elwood. Go ahead.
贝琪·布兰登海姆的狗
Bitsy Brandenham's dog,
狮子贵宾犬沙槟在公园里走丢了
Shampagne the shih tzi-doodle, is lost in the park.
一小时后她要在布兰登海姆酒店
She's gonna have a press conference about it in one hour
召开新闻发布会
at the Brandenham Hotel.
-好的 谢谢通知 -什么是狮子贵宾犬
- Okay. Thanks for letting me know. - What's a shih tzi-doodle?
艾尔伍德 我们在花坛见 好吗
Elwood, I'll meet you by the flower beds, okay?
-我要去报道这事 -什么 为什么
- I need to cover that. - What? Why?
女继承人的狗失踪了
Heiress's dog goes missing?
这可能成为我进入真正新闻的入口
This could be my way into real news.
也许它被绑♥架♥了 那就太糟了
Maybe he was kidnapped. I mean, that would be awful.
但也很棒 但也很糟 真的很糟
But also fantastic. But awful. Really bad.
你不是要去找你老板谈话吗
But aren't you supposed to go talk to your boss?
或者我可以带着一个突发新闻的特别视角去找他
Or I could walk in there with a great angle on a breaking story
向他证明我可以报道硬新闻
and prove to him that I can do hard news.
天 我找到我的眼镜了
Oh, my God! I found my glasses!
我要成我妈了
I'm becoming my mother,
但是没有那些藏着的香烟
but without all the hidden packs of cigarettes.
好了 拜拜拜拜
Okay, bye, bye, bye, bye...
你可能在想 谁是贝琪 琪是什么
So, you're probably thinking, "Who is Bitsy What'sis'sit?"
财富继承人 贝琪是名流
The heiress to a fortune Bitsy's quite the institution
她就好比是红桃Q 热爱处决
She's like the Queen of Hearts In that she loves an execution
她的王座在布兰登海姆酒店
The Brandenham Hotel Is where she's perched upon her throne
她扮演我们中的恶人
And she's billin' as our villain
尽管很多人还不知道
Though that isn't quite yet known
除了你们 你们现在知道了 所以
Except by you guys. You know now, so...
该死 沙槟 你在哪
Damn it, Shampagne. Where are you?
我想念你的一切
I miss everything about you.
你不会引起过敏的皮毛 你难以除掉的虫子
Your nonallergenic fur, your weirdly-hard-to-treat worms.
好像我失去了一千个朋友一样
It's like I've lost 1,000 friends.
你心烦意乱吗
Are you distraught?
我心烦意乱
I'm distraught.
我有东西能让你好受点
I have something that will make you feel better.
这个霜[奶油]是用鲸鱼肛♥门♥做的
This cream was made from whale anus.
合法吗
Is it legal?
好像是非法的
I think it's illegal.
我喜欢 因为我讨厌它们
I love that because I hate them.
鲸鱼 它们自以为很大
Whales, they think they're so big.
是的 不不 不要
Yes-- Oh, no, no, no... No.
你应该吃掉
You're supposed to eat it, I think.
真好吃
That's nice.
不 抱歉 是抹在皮肤上的
Oh, no. No, sorry, it's for your skin.
该死
Damn it!
我看上去年轻点了吗
Do I look younger?
你可以做我女儿了
Oh, you could be my daughter.
沙槟 你在哪
Oh, Shampagne. Where are you?
怎么会发生这事 海伦
How could this have happened, Helen?
我知道 真的很糟糕 我受不了
I know. It's really, really terrible. I can't stand it.
该死 那个该死的遛狗人
Damn! Damn that stupid dog walker.
我面试他的时候 他似乎能力很强
Well, he seemed competent when I interviewed him.
我不太信狗绳
I don't really believe in leashes.
它让我控制了狗
It puts me in a power position with the dog
我会很不舒服
that makes me uncomfortable.
-你被雇用了 -还有 我有发作性睡眠病
- You're hired. - Also, I'm a narcoleptic.
-棒 不成问题 -太好了
- Love it. Not a problem. - Oh, great.
真希望沙槟在这儿
I wish Shampagne were here.
我们就能大肆取笑你了
We would be making fun of you so much right now.
当然
Yes, you sure would.
我们会先嘲笑你的鞋子 然后慢慢往上
We'd start with those shoes and just work our way up.
你弯腰的时候 我们会发出一个放屁声
And when you bend over, we'd make a fart noise.
嗯 好的
Yeah. Okay.
跟以前不一样了 不一样了
It's just not the same. It's not the same.
人们会来的 对吗 谁不喜欢花啊
People will come, right? Who doesn't like flowers?
今天是龟♥头♥花节 抱歉 你在演奏
It's Turtlehead Day! Sorry, you're playing.
不不 我可以休息的 我这就休息
Oh, no, no, no. I can take a break. I'm taking a break!
今天是热唇龟♥头♥花节 全天都是 在花坛那边
It's Hot Lips Turtlehead Day. All day. Over at the flower beds.
我不感兴趣 不过谢谢
I'm not interested in any way, but thank you!
怎么了 哥们 你刚才口气很难过的样子
What's wrong, buddy? You just said "huh" really sadly.
没事 没什么
It's nothing. It's fine.
说吧 你可以告诉我
Oh, come on. You can tell me.
我是街头音乐人 几乎相当于是神父了
I'm a street musician. I'm almost like a priest.
-我不这么认为 -是真的
- I don't think that's true. - Yeah, no, it is.
就是 好像没人关心龟♥头♥花
It's just-- I think maybe no one cares about the turtleheads.
我甚至没法让自己的孩子对它们感到兴奋
I mean, I can't even get my own kids excited about them.
-我是唯一一个在乎的人吗 -什么
- Am I the only one who cares? - What?
我的工作愚蠢吗
Is my job stupid?
我要是在工厂工作会更有用吗
Would I be more useful to the world if I worked in a-- in a factory?
比如袜子工厂 人人都需要袜子
Like a sock factory? Everybody needs socks.
慢点 先生 你这就是胡扯了
Whoa, whoa, mister. That's crazy talk.
-人们不再需要袜子了 -是吗
- People don't need socks anymore. - They don't?
来吧 我来给你打点气
Hey, bring it in. Let's have a little pep talk.
-不了 谢谢 -别争 就这么定了
- No, thanks. - No, don't fight it. We're doing this.
好 不过你说话的时候我可能会想别的事
Okay, but I might think about other things while you're talking.
-你不会的 你会全神贯注 -好吧
- No, you won't. You'll be riveted. - Okay.
袜子很逊 除了作为木偶的时候
Socks suck. Except as puppets.
人们不需要袜子 但他们需要公园
People don't need socks, but they do need parks.
而这个公园需要你
And this park needs you.
你需要我来告诉你公园需要你和你的袜子
And you need me to tell you the park needs you and your socks,
我刚注意到你袜子拉得好高
which I'm just noticing are pulled up so high.
你的话比我想象中有用
That was better than I thought it was gonna be.
-是吗 真的吗 -是的
- Was it? Really? - Yeah.
-我感觉我还没说完 -有的 我要走了
- I feel like I didn't get there. - No, you did. I'm gonna go.
我是说了太多袜子相关的事吗
Was it too much sock stuff?
没有 恰到好处
No, it was perfect.
很好 那我回去继续拉了
Oh, great. All right. I'll just go back to playing.
休息结束 我要继续拉小提琴了
Yeah, break's over now! I'm gonna play again!
今天的人不领我的情
Folks today don't see my way
尽管花群一定会很美
Though the flora is sure To be a nice array
我的孩子对我说不
And my children tell me "no"
他们有想见的人
They got their people to see
他们有想去的地
They got a place to go
这让我难过吗 你伤心吗 老爸
Does it make me sad? Does it hurt old Dad?
或者我该随波逐流
Or should I go with the flow?
开满龟♥头♥花的花坛
Flower beds with turtleheads
花朵盛开 让我旋转微笑
Got me spinnin' and a-grinnin' When the bloomin' spreads
嘿 又来了一个龟♥头♥花迷
Hey! Another turtle geek
不对 只是一个想要撒尿的家伙
No, wait, that's just a fella Trying to take a leak
看来只有我一个爱好者了
Guess it's only me That's a devotee
可我足够吗
But am I enough?
要是我坚持自我呢
What if I own it?
想要做一个能坚持自我的人
Wanna be like, wanna be like Someone who can own it
想要成为一个可以把衬衫扎在裤子里
Wanna get to, wanna get to A point where I can dance like a dad
跳舞的老爸
With my shirt tucked in
就算抽筋也不难堪
Like it doesn't look bad When the cramps set in