在曼哈顿中♥央♥
In the middle of Manhattan
有个与众不同之地
There's a spot unlike the rest
一个真正的绿洲
An actual oasis
就像纽约 但一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
It's like New York, but undressed
我说的是一个没有喧嚣的地方
I'm talking 'bout a place That all the bustle seems to pass
我口中的这地方是哪里呢
What's this place I speak of?
既然你诚心诚意地问了
Why, I'm so glad you asked
是中♥央♥公园
It's Central Park
是港湾 是瑰宝
It's a haven, it's a jewel
中♥央♥公园
Central Park
甚至有个水塘
And it even has a pool
城市的小避难所 遍地另类艺术和艺术
The city's little refuge Filled with kind of art and art
猜猜怎么着
And guess what?
它存在于我心中♥央♥
It's central in my heart
警♥察♥骑马巡逻
The cops patrol on horsies
小孩藏大♥麻♥
As the kiddos hide their weed
故作淡定
Be cool. Be cool.
网球手打成40平
There's tennis players deucin'
他刚刚免费大便 好样的
And he just deuced for free Good job!
轮滑者摔倒
See Rollerbladers tripping
瑜伽修♥炼♥者做下犬式
Yogis doing downward dog
旷课学生逃走
And truant students skipping
而他们的新教♥徒♥母亲在慢跑
While their Waspy mothers jog
中♥央♥公园
Central Park
建于1857年
Built in 1857
中♥央♥公园
Central Park
老鼠上天堂
Where all rats go to heaven
从前是个村庄
It used to be a village
但没人谈起
But no one talks about that part
黑暗的一章
Dark chapter
总之
Anyhoo...
它存在于我心中♥央♥
It's central in my heart
在这个美丽的地方 你能找到梦想中的一切
And in this gorgeous haunt You'll find all you'd ever want
在巨大草坪上野餐
Picnics on the giant lawn
在池塘里划船
Rowboats floating on the pond
卖♥♥油条和芒果的小车
Carts with churros, mangoes too
-清♥真♥老板好 -你也好
- Hey, halal - Hello to you
-莎士比亚话剧 -民谣
- Shakespeare plays - Folksy tunes
-水桶鼓手 -有趣卡♥通♥
- Bucket drummers - Fun cartoons
有人嬉戏有人唱歌♥ 那人什么都不做
People play and people sing That guy won't do anything
-公园是个见面地点 -一个大熔炉
- The park's a meeting spot - A melting pot
就像我买♥♥的纪念品一样
It's like this souvenir I bought
-一个平等区 -一个训练场
- An equalizer - An exerciser
一个戴遮阳帽的绝佳地点
A perfect place to wear my visor
中♥央♥公园
Central Park
动物可以说话
Where the animals can talk
中♥央♥公园
Central Park
我的错 它们不能说话
My mistake They cannot talk
宏伟壮丽 不同于地球上任何地方
Grandiose and glorious Unlike any place on Earth
除了这儿 你的儿女还能去哪的脏热狗水里践踏
Where else can your son and daughter Splash in dirty hot dog water?
这里是中点
Here at the midpoint
一个处于中♥央♥的公园
A park that's so central
名字不算精明
The name's not that clever
但谁在乎呢
But screw it, whatever
它存在于
It's central
我心中♥央♥
In my heart
中♥央♥公园
第一季 第一集
你好 我是个谦虚的吟游诗人 一个街头艺人
Hi. I am a humble troubadour, a busker.
他们叫我鸟哥 因为我唱歌♥像鸟一样
They call me Birdie, 'cause I sing like a bird,
我还在那喷泉里洗过澡
and I've bathed in that fountain.
我身后的是伊甸"堡"
And this behind me is Edendale "Castle."
之所以给"堡"加引号♥
I'm putting quotes around "castle"
是因为我觉得它最初是用来放铲子或者...的
because I think it was originally built to hold shovels, or b--
马骨或者私人
horse bones or dead people.
但现在 这里是公园管♥理♥员♥和他家人的居所
But now, this is where the manager of the park lives with his family.
我们去瞅瞅里面 这不变♥态♥ 我是旁白者
Let's peek inside. It's not creepy. I'm the narrator.
但我们最好别被抓
But we should, you know, not get caught.
不是因为这变♥态♥ 但我们... 总之小心为上
Not 'cause it's creepy, but we should-- Let's just be cautious.
那是科尔
That's Cole.
科尔
喜欢动物
那是莫丽
That's Molly.
莫丽
画漫画
他们妈妈是佩吉
Their mom is Paige.
佩吉
新闻工作者
爸爸是欧文
And the dad is Owen.
欧文
公园管♥理♥员♥
他是公园管♥理♥员♥
He's the park manager.
所以他才穿着那短裤 暗示你他掌权
That's why he's wearing those shorts. They tell you he's in charge.
-有人听到了低语吗 -该死
- Does anybody hear whispering? - Damn it.
没有
No.
热唇龟♥头♥花节快乐 各位
Well, happy Hot Lips Turtlehead Day, everyone.
地球上最酷的一年一度的开花典礼
The coolest annual flower blooming celebration on earth.
我们激动吗 我们要跳舞吗 嗯 跳起来
Are we excited? Are we dancing? Yeah, we're dancing.
-那是跳舞吗 -手臂也许算 腿嘛 说不好
- Is that dancing? - Arms, maybe. Legs, I don't know.
我爱热唇龟♥头♥花节
I love Hot Lips Turtlehead Day.
胜过清除涂鸦周吗
More than graffiti removal week?
我也很喜欢那个
Oh, I do love that.
不过没错 我更爱热唇龟♥头♥花节
But yes, even more.
今年我给观众准备了贴纸
And I've got stickers for the crowd this year.
人人都来赏龟♥头♥花
"Everybody's turtleheading."
爸 你知道"赏龟♥头♥"也有
Dad, you know that "turtleheading" also means
你特别想上厕所的意思吧
when you really have to go to the bathroom?
是吗
It does?
嗯 乌龟会急切地伸出它的头 不是吗
Yeah, the turtle sticks his little head out eagerly. No?
不 我做了好多贴纸
Oh, no. Oh, no. I made so many of these.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
人人今年还是会来 还是会玩得很开心
People are still gonna show up this year. Still gonna have a good time.
今年多半不会有人来了
People probably aren't gonna show up this year,
去年就不是很成功
and last year wasn't great.
看看
Look at that, huh?
纽约人不像以前那样
New Yorkers just don't get as excited about
热衷于百花争艳了
flowers blooming as they used to.
我认为是因为现在有很多别的事可做
I blame it on the fact that there's any other thing to do.
我该走了
I should get going.
上班路上不顺道去花坛吗
Not gonna swing by the flower beds on your way to work?
今天我要和我的编辑进行重要谈话
Today's the day I'm having the big talk with my editor.
佩吉在一家小型周报工作
Paige works at a small weekly newspaper
是城里被留在地铁上最多的报纸
that is the number one most left-on-the-subway paper in the city.
是的 我要试图说服马文让我报道真正的新闻
Yep. I'm gonna try to convince Marvin to let me cover actual news.
我不能再报道无足轻重的事了[毛绒绒]
Can't keep doing fluffy fluff.
我是新闻工作者 不是猫
I'm a journalist, not a cat.
不管你写什么 妈 我会永远假装我有看过
No matter what you write, Mom, I'll always pretend I read it.
-你 谁是我的特别儿子 -我
- Oh, you. Who's my special boy? - Me.
瞧瞧你 你是我的特别儿子
Look at you. You are my special boy.
真可惜你没法把他塞回你肚子
Too bad you can't just stick him back up there.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
那就只有我和孩子们了
Well, it's just me and the kids then.
一起赏龟♥头♥花 不对 总是忘记它的意思
Turtleheading together. Nope. Keep forgetting what that means.
人们什么时候决定的
When did people decide that?
看看时间 我得走了
Wow. Look at the time. Gotta go.
什么 你去哪 不管花了吗
What? Where you going? What about the flowers?
我得去一个地方
I gotta be somewhere.
画一个男孩
To draw. A boy.
我想从远处窥探他
I mean, I wanna watch him from afar.
在他不知情的情况下 不过保持尊重
Without his knowledge. But respectfully.
当然
No, of course.
我上周末看到他放风筝
I saw him flying his kite last weekend,
我根本不在乎他长得帅
and I don't even care that he's cute.
因为我完全不看重外表或宽厚的肩膀
'Cause I'm not into appearances or athletic shoulders at all.
我不在乎
I don't care.