剧集 | 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 | 导航列表
"I leave the throne to my grandson Alexander,"
"他见证并签署了这份文件"
"who witnesses this document with his signature..."
她是逼你签这个吗 是吗
Is this what she made you sign? Is it?
-怎么了 -她死了
- What?! - She is dead.
陛下
Your Majesty.
小心点
Be careful!
今天
Today...
我们再次埋葬我父亲的遗体
we bury again the body of my father.
他将长眠于妻子身旁
He will lie next to his wife,
我的母亲凯瑟琳 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
my mother Catherine, in the Kazan cathedral.
我很骄傲能成为彼得三世的儿子
I am proud to be the son of Peter III
并借此机会告诉大家 从今日起
and take this opportunity to tell you that from this day
我们将着手立法 确保不再任何女性
we will enact legislation to ensure that no woman...
能够统治俄♥国♥
ever again rules Russia.
你们将把皇冠放在我父亲的棺材上
You will place the crown on my father's coffin
当我们为他们俩下葬时
as we bear the two of them to their shared grave.
我母亲从我父亲手中夺走了王位
My mother took the crown from my father.
这从不是她的
It was never hers by right.
而现在王位归我
And now it is mine.
在我之后 将归于我儿子们
And, after me, it will go to my sons.
而在那之后 是他们的儿子
And, in time, their sons.
确保你除去那个波将金存在的所有痕迹
Make sure that you erase all trace of that man Potemkin.
他将被葬在乌克兰
He is buried in the Ukraine.
除去坟墓和她给他的所有宫殿
Wipe out the grave and every palace she gave him.
决不能提起他 决不能
He is not to be spoken of. Ever.
好的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
他到底是谁
Who was he?
算了
Nothing.
我甚至听无知的人说过
I have even heard ignorant people say
他和我母亲成婚了
he and my mother were married!
十年前
*鉴于历史是由骗子和傻子撰写*
*Since history is written by crooks and fools.*
*嗨嗬 暴风雪和冰*
*Heigh-ho, the blizzard and the ice.*
*由破坏规则的混球们制定*
*And made by bastards who break the rules.*
*嗨嗬 但爱情很美好*
*Heigh-ho, but love is very nice.*
*且婚姻注定不长久*
*And marriages were not made to last.*
*嗨嗬 森林和熊*
*Heigh-ho, the forest and the bear.*
如果除了我们俩以外没人知道 还算是真的吗
If no one knows we are married but we two, is it still real?
这是事实 玛图斯卡
It is the truth, Matushka.
很快我们就会发现
Soon we'll find out.
爱情永远是件私事
Love will always be a private matter.
而且更令人幸福的是
And all the sweeter for it.
我们选择了彼此 格里戈利
We chose each other, Grishenka,
尽管这件事是命中注定
although we had no choice in the matter.
保持真我
And so we stay ourselves
即使如今我们合二为一
even now we are one.
直到永远
Forever.
当一切消失殆尽
Love is what's left of us
唯有爱情留下踪迹
after everything else is gone.
诗人想让我们这么想
Poets would like us to believe that.
但他们又知道什么呢
But what do they know?
凯瑟琳是俄♥国♥史上最后执政的女人
在她死后 保罗用流言和影射
摧毁了他母亲的成就和名声
保罗昏庸地统治了五年
而后被自己儿子亚历山大的政♥变♥废黜并暗♥杀♥