剧集 | 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 | 导航列表
就像男人爱♥女♥人♥一样
In the way a man should love a woman.
你想试试拳头吗 给我过来
Do you want a bit of this? Come on, give the fuck over!
你疯了
You're mad!
你疯了
You're mad!
波将金...疯了
Potemkin... insane!
格里戈利·奥尔洛夫最后离开王宫了 为什么
So Grigory Orlov has finally left court. I wonder why?
我给他看了我的大屌♥ 陛下
I showed him my penis, Your Majesty.
看起来普加乔先生朝莫斯科来了
It seems Monsieur Pugachev is moving towards Moscow.
他占领了喀山 打败了卡尔将军
He has taken Kazan. He destroyed General Kar.
事情严重了 格里戈利
This is serious, Grishenka.
帕宁和其他人
Panin and the rest of them
都觉得我们太关注对方了
think we are too preoccupied with each other.
-他们说我们有私情 -我们不是吗
- They say we are having an affair. - Well aren't we?
我可没有注意到
Not that I have noticed.
反正还没有
Not yet, anyway.
-我们确实派了一支小队 -我知道他们被消灭了
- We did send a small force. - I know, I know, they were cut down.
任何俄♥国♥士兵的伤亡
Any loss of Russian soldiers' life
就像失去了我自己的一部分
is like losing a part of myself.
我们需要有实际经验的人
Now we need someone of proven experience.
波将金少将 你的意思呢
Major General Potemkin, your opinion?
陛下 如果普加乔真的要进军莫斯科
Your Majesty, if Pugachev is indeed marching on Moscow,
那我们现在就得动员起来
then we need to mobilise now.
同意 需要大军队 但谁来指挥
Agreed. A large force. But who should lead it?
我认为这不是海军的任务 奥尔洛夫伯爵
I don't think this is a job for the navy, Count Orlov.
除非你是想坐船去喀山
Unless of course you mean to navigate your way to Kazan.
陛下 这也是可能的
It is possible Your Majesty that...
我们在场有人
There is someone at this table
与土耳其人浴血奋战
who has fought hand to hand with the Turks
并带回了惊人的胜利
and brought home astonishing victories...
波将金少将
Major General Potemkin?
如果您认为我可以胜任 陛下
If it is thought I am the man to succeed Your Majesty,
那我很乐意
then I am more than happy to
彻底解决这个招摇撞骗的叛贼
settle this deluded traitor once and for all.
-好主意 陛下 -好 那就这么定了
- An excellent notion, Your Majesty. - Good, then it is agreed.
由波将金来指挥军队
Potemkin will take command of the army.
让我们付诸行动
Let us put it into motion.
看来我得走了 而您得留下
Well. It seems I must go and you must stay.
活着 我只有这一个要求
Stay alive. That's all I ask.
那当我回来的时候
And when I come back?
如果我能回来
If I come back.
你会回来的 你会的 你必须回来
You will come back. You will. You must.
波将金中尉
Lieutenant Potemkin.
我想您知道我已经被提拔了 殿下
I think you will find I have been promoted, Your Excellency.
-不久之前 -我了解你这种人
- Some time ago. - I know people like you.
你攀上我母亲 以为你会得到钱和...
You crawl to my mother and think you will get money and...
我谁也不攀
I crawl to no-one.
我为我的国家尽忠 需要我提醒您吗
I serve my country, need I remind you?
如果真到那个地步 您是谁的走狗
Whose dog are you if it comes to that?
你不能这样对我说话
You cannot speak to me like that!
我刚刚说了
I just did.
阁下 我现在要去打胜仗
Now Sir, I have a war to win.
你穿制♥服♥会很好看
You'd look wonderful in uniform sir.
战争 战争 战争 战争
War, war, war, war!
我只想谈论性♥爱♥
All I want to do is talk about sex.
或者园艺
Or gardening.
你想聊波将金 不是吗
You want to talk about Potemkin. Don't you?
是 是的 我想
Yes, yes I do! I do!
就像是我丈夫
That's just like my husband.
彼得过去常常用小玩具士兵演练
Peter used to drill little toy soldiers.
一连几个小时 穿着全套的荷尔斯坦制♥服♥
For hours on end. Dressed in full Holstein uniform.
我们得给阿列克谢·奥尔洛夫找点事干
And we have to find Aleksey Orlov a job.
不然他会惹麻烦
Or he's going to cause trouble.
总是要让那些别扭的人忙起来
Always keep the awkward ones busy.
只有等他们搞砸 才赶走他们
And only get rid of them if they actually fuck it up.
军政大臣
Minister of War?
这主意不错
That's an idea!
我父亲是人♥民♥的父亲
My father was the father of his people.
有一天我会履行这个角色的职责
And one day I will fulfil the duties
担起与之而来的责任
and responsibilities of that role.
我会领导一支训练有素的军队
I will lead a disciplined army of soldiers
实现他对这个伟大国度的宏伟梦想
to make his dream for this great country come true!
纪律 先生们
Discipline, gentlemen.
训练有素 男子气概的纪律
Martial, masculine discipline!
举枪致敬
Present arms!
向后转
About face!
你是在谋划政♥变♥吗
Are you planning your own little coup?
是因为这样吗
Is that what this is all about?
你不会成功的 年轻人
Well you won't succeed young man.
军队忠于我
The army is loyal to me.
而农民会授命而行
And the peasants will do as they are told.
很抱歉 但这就是事实
I am sorry but that is the truth.
大部分人♥民♥总是会遵守命令
The mass of the people always obey orders.
跟我对着干是个天大的错误
It would be a terrible mistake to go against me.
因为我所知的政♥治♥比你这辈子能知道的都多
Because I know more about politics than you will ever know.
我能存活
I survive,
正如我过去半个世纪
as I have survived for half a century
存活在一个不愿要我的世界里
in a world that does not want me.
若你做俄♥国♥的统治者 你根本坚持不了两分钟
You would not last two minutes as a ruler of Russia.
而你训练你的玩具士兵
And all your drilling with your little toy soldiers
达不到任何目的
will get you nowhere at all.
你只看见权力 可权力需权衡各方利益
You see power. Power is a balancing act.
你得学会保持平衡
You have to learn how to walk the line.
你刚开始执政时口口声声说要改革
You always spoke of reform when you first began to rule.
没错 我年轻时有各种想法
Yes, well I had all sorts of ideas when I was younger.
并且我依然相信公正
And I still believe in justice for all.
但我要提醒你时刻记住
But I would remind you always to remember
自己权力的来源
from where your power,
如果你能够拥有权力的话 但我很怀疑
if you are ever to have any, which I doubt, will derive.
我只是想说
All I am saying is...
这是我的国家 你个蠢小子
This is my country! You stupid boy.
你看看你妻子 给我生个继承人
You look to your wife. You get me an heir.
你欺骗了我 关于我父亲
You lied to me about my father.
你还欺骗了整个国家
And you lie to the country and
允诺他们金子 却给他们沙土
promise them one thing then give them another.
我想让父亲活着
I want my father to be alive.
我想让他在这 在我身旁 这是犯罪吗
I want him here. Beside me. Is that a crime?
听着 我理解
Look. I understand.
我知道你会统治俄♥国♥ 总有一天 或许吧
I know you're going to rule, one day, probably.
我也想听听你的政见
And I do want to hear your political ideas.
不如你写点什么 关于
Why don't you write something... somthing about,
我也不知道 农民起义 然后给我看
I don't know, the peasants' unrest. And send it to me.
我会读的 我保证
I will read it, I will. I promise.
好吗
Agreed?
是你
It's you...
去自己玩蛋吧 狗♥日♥的♥独眼龙
Go fuck yourself you one eyed cunt!
站起来
Stand up!
你以为自己隐形吗
You think you're fucking invisible?
波将金把他搞定了
Potemkin has finished him off.
他正返回圣彼得堡 把普加乔关在笼子里
He is riding back to St Petersburg with Pugachev in a cage,
就是他这种野兽的归宿
like the wild beast that he is.
少将波将金值得我们的感谢 陛下
Major General Potemkin deserves our thanks, Your Majesty.
我一般不喜爱胜利凯♥旋♥
I am not usually in favour of triumphal marches.
令人想起罗马帝国最后的光景
It smacks too much of the last days of the Roman Empire.
但这次我想骑去迎接他
But I think I will ride out to meet him.
这样做明智吗 陛下
Is that wise, Your Majesty?
为什么不呢 大臣
Why would it not be, Minister?
您可能有危险 陛下
You could be in danger, Your Majesty.
乡间完全和平了吗
Is the countryside entirely pacified?
你又怎能知道 大臣 你从来不去
How would you know Minister? You hardly ever go there.
给我安排上
Make the arrangements.