剧集 | 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 | 导航列表
玛图斯卡
Matushka!
玛图斯卡
Matushka!
我来了 我来了
I'm coming, I'm coming!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他们把我的长筒袜放哪儿了
Where have they put my stockings?
-长筒袜吗 大人 -他来做什么
- Your stockings, sir? - What the fuck is he doing here?
-我们在工作 -什么 出去
- We are working! - What?! Out!
-你出去吧 -遵命
- You go. - Your Majesty.
长筒袜哪儿去了
Where are they?
在这儿 这儿
They're here. Here!
汤渍 汤怎么会溅在袜子上呢
Soup. Yes, how does one get soup on ones stocking?
因为你在床上喝的汤
By eating soup in bed.
过来
Come here!
我还是很饿...
I'm still hungry...
停下
Stop!
走吧 还有议会会议呢 快点 我们要迟到了
Come on. The council meeting! Come on. We're late!
我刚在想
I was thinking.
我们需要一个住的地方
We need a place to live.
-这还不够吗 -不不 我说的家 一个家
- This is not enough? - No, no, a home. A home!
-这就是家 -好吧
- This is home. - Well...
房♥子并不等于家 家并不等于宫殿
A house is not a home. A home is not a palace.
宫殿...这点我很确定
A palace... and this is something I can be quite sure of...
不是房♥子
is not a house.
玛图斯卡 谈谈吧 拜托了 私下谈
Matushka, a word! Please! In private?
私下 如果宫殿里还有这么一个地方的话
In private. If there is such a thing in this place...
我们要去议会 格里戈利 扣子一定要扣上
It's the council, Grishenka. Buttons will be done up.
有人说话越来越像我妻子了
Someone's starting to sound like my wife.
有人说我就是你的妻子
Some people say that I am your wife.
你可以这样叫他们肃静
You could do that to call them to order.
或者直接开枪
Or shoot them possibly?
别认为他们讨厌你 他们并不讨厌你
You mustn't think they hate you. They don't hate you.
我不会让他们讨厌你
I won't let them hate you.
是啊 我就像个可怜的小哈巴狗 对吧
Oh yes, Poor little lap dog, eh?
小哈巴狗要发表演讲
Little lap dog's going to make a speech.
没错 我是帕宁大臣
Yes. I'm Minister Panin.
对 我要讲讲欧洲
Yes, I'm going to talk about Europe.
特别是这些在我们西线的德国人
And in particular these Germans over here on our Western front.
保护我们安全的盟友
Our allies who keep us safe.
但我再看看俄♥罗♥斯♥ 玛图斯卡
But then I look at Russia, Matushka.
往南看 我看到了克里米亚
I look down south and I see Crimea.
黑海...和大♥片♥的空地
The Black Sea... vast tracts of empty land.
我们应该拿下的土地
That we should be laying claim to.
-克里米亚 -对
- Crimea. - Yes.
这一直是俄♥国♥人的梦想
That's always been a Russian dream.
在黑海的港口 我们就能建立一支海军舰队
A port in the Black sea, we could build a naval fleet.
一支使我们伟大的舰队
A fleet that would make us great.
一个伟大的国家
A great nation.
但你认为那现实吗
But do you think that's realistic?
-当然 -我是说真的
- Yes! - I mean, really?
是啊 当然
Yes, of course.
我们必须手段圆滑
Well, we must be very diplomatic.
我会很委婉的 好 很好
Well I'll be very devious, yes, yes.
不 不 但我知道帕宁大臣喜欢德国人
No, no, but I know Mr Panin loves the Germans.
你的儿子也是 皇太子
As does your son, the Grand Duke.
对 我会手腕灵活 我会狡猾
Yes, I'll be diplomatic, I'll be duplicitous...
政♥治♥家所具备的所有重要品质 波将金伯爵
All most important qualities in a statesman, Count Potemkin.
波将金伯爵想谈谈外交政策
Count Potemkin wishes to speak about foreign policy.
是的 我相信你们中的一些人
Yes, I'm sure some of you
已经知道了我对这些事的看法
already know my feelings on these matters.
是的 我们刚刚谈到克里米亚
Yes, we were just discussing the Crimea...
陛下准备好了再打一场土耳其战役了吗
Is Your Majesty prepared for another Turkish war?
上一场我们赢了 如果我没记错的话
Well we won the last one, if I recall.
如果外♥交♥部♥长这么担心欧洲的反应
If the Foreign Minister is so worried about Europe's reaction,
也许他能找到其他的盟友
perhaps he might find other alliances...
我认为这显然是一个很冒险的想法 陛下
It is obviously a very risky idea Your Majesty...
作为军政大臣
As Minister of War..
外交政策是一件很微妙 敏感的事情
Foreign policy is a most delicate and sensitive matter.
我很确信陛下也认为
I am sure Your Majesty agrees
我们和德国的盟友关系很重要
that our alliance with Germany is of vital importance.
-欧洲才是关键 -是吗
- Europe is the thing. - Is it?
-是唯一的吗 -欧洲确实很重要
- Is it the only thing? - It certainly is important.
-没错 -当然 这是个原因
- It is. - Well of course, it is a factor.
但是波将金伯爵的提议很有趣
But Count Potemkin's proposals are very interesting.
谢谢你 彼得
Thank you, Peter.
接下来 我将传阅彼得·扎瓦多夫斯基的笔记
So, I am going to circulate a note from Peter Zavadovsky
我希望大家能仔细研究一下
that I want us to study in detail.
请注意第四条
I would draw your attention to number four.
其中提到了
Now this is in relation to the election
各省总督的选举
of Governor Generals in the provinces.
在第四条你们会看到被提名的
You will see at number four we have General Kamensky
卡门斯基总督 现在我提议
who has been suggested. Now I propose...
刚刚在那儿你为什么不支持我
Why didn't you support me in there?
还不是时候
It wasn't the right time.
拜托 那什么时候才合适
Please, when is the right time?
我们的未来就在克里米亚
Our future lies in the Crimea.
黑海的港口能使我们成为大国
With a port on the Black Sea we become a major power.
这也是我的梦想
It is my dream as well as yours.
但你认为 法国人 德国人 英国人
But you think the French, the Germans and the English
会让我们好过吗 我对此表示怀疑
will let us get away with it? I doubt it.
没错
Yes!
整个南方的土地都可以归我们所有
The whole of the land to the south can be ours.
我们拿下 他们就会想成为我们的盟友
We take it, they will want to join us.
-好吧 你也许是对的 -但是呢
- Well, you may be right. - But what?
你不想失去我
You don't want to lose me,
你不想我上战场 是这样吗
you don't want me to go off to war. Is that it?
我真的爱你 你知道的
I do love you. You know that.
这是场很棒的冒险 玛图斯卡
It's a great adventure, Matushka.
厌倦冒险了
Tired of adventure?
没有人要我去冒险
No one is asking me to go on an adventure.
没错 我就待在这宫殿里
No, I stay here in the palace,
写字签字写字
and I write and I write and I write.
我是书写狂人...委员会的常客
I'm a graphomaniac... permanently in committee.
我想去冒险
I want to run.
我不能忍♥受没有冒险的生活
I can't stand a life without adventure.
-你不喜欢这儿的公♥寓♥吗 -那都是奥尔洛夫的
- You don't like your apartments here? - They were Orlov's.
和之前瓦西里契科夫的
And Vasilchikov's before that.
对 我不喜欢那该死的公♥寓♥
No I don't like my fucking apartments.
对你来说我是什么
What am I to you?
我只是一个应该...怎么
Am I just someone that's supposed to... what?
在你晚餐时站在你身后
Stand behind your chair at dinner, huh?
喝完白兰地后扶你上楼
Take you upstairs after the brandy
然后好好操你一顿 我是这个作用吗
and give you a good fucking? Is that what I'm here for?
我只是你的最爱吗
Am I just the favourite?
-我讨厌这个词 我受不了 -不 听着
- I hate that word! I can't stand it. - No, no! Look.
你知道 你知道你是什么
You know. You know what you are.
不 我不知道
No, I don't know what I am.
如果我能相办法实现你的想法
If I can find a way to make your idea work...
我们就干
we will do it.
这才是我的女人
That's my woman!
来吧
Come on.
有事令你担忧吗 安德烈
Something worrying you, Andrei?
-我看着担忧吗 -对
- Do I look worried? - Yeah.
我有什么可担忧的
Why should I be worried?
你妻子要生孩子了 天大的喜讯
Your wife is having a baby! It's wonderful!
我想让你一直做我最好的朋友
I want you to always, always be my best friend.
你是我们家庭的一部分
You are part of our family.
当然 殿下
Of course, Your Excellency.
叫我保罗
Paul.
没问题 殿下
Of course, Your Excellency.
我终于做了一件让我母亲欣喜的事
I have finally done something to please my mother.