剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
女士 够了
Lady, enough!
如果真有钱的话
If there were any money,
那就要进行全面结算
there would have to be a full accounting of it.
每一分钱都要拿出来
Every penny would have to be present --
每一分钱
Every single penny.
你懂了吧
You understand?
全部
All of it.
包括给你那三万...
That includes the $30,000 that you --
-克雷格 他懂了 -好吧 他懂了
- Craig, yes, he gets it. - Okay. Yeah, he gets it.
不管发生什么 麦吉尔先生
We're in this together, Mr. McGill...
我们是一条船上的
Come what may.
现在我们怎么办
Now where do we begin?
你要的凯特尔曼的卷宗 全在这儿了
There you go. Kettleman -- that's all of it.
金呢
Where's Kim?
她搬到东翼去了
We moved her over to the east wing.
东翼 玉米地那边
The east wing? That's the cornfield.
为什么把她搬到玉米地那边 霍华德
Why are you sending her to the cornfield, Howard?
以前从没这么叫过
Never heard it called that before.
你就是这么叫的
Well, that's what you call it.
你要惩罚她
You gonna punish her
就因为你失去了那对精神错乱的客户
just 'cause you lost those two batshit Kettlemans?
你看我一点都没有因为
You notice I'm not exactly crowing over
挖走了你的客户而洋洋得意
how I snaked them away from you.
吉米 这是你要的卷宗
Jimmy, here are your files.
我懒得跟你讨论我的员工政策
I'm not gonna discuss my employee policies with you.
我还需要人来帮忙
I'm gonna need some help here.
是啊...
Yeah...
的确如此
You sure are.
那个混♥蛋♥要开除你吗
That prick firing you?
最佳情况也是 我的两年计划
Best-case scenario is my 2-year plan
现在变成十年计划了
iust became a 10-year plan.
那个蠢货 你没做错什么
That schmuck. You didn't do anything wrong.
-我丢客户了 -不是你的错
- I lost the client. - Not your fault.
他们已经神志不清了
They're not really playing with a full deck --
凯特尔曼两口子
Those Kettlemans.
你要接他们的案子
You had to take their case?
对不起 我试过了 我真尽力了
I'm sorry, okay? I tried. I r-- I really did.
我有点强人所难了 你当然尽力了
I'm not being fair. Of course you tried.
他们想怎么做是他们的事
They'll do what they want to do.
希望你没有对他们夸下海口
Hope you didn't promise them too much.
我不相信你能做得
I doubt you'll be able to do more for them
比我们律所还好
than we were offering.
你对我的实力评价很高嘛
You think very highly of my skills, obviously.
不是这个意思 吉米 这个官司输定了
It's not that, Jimmy. It's a loser case.
那个协议是他们最好的机会了
That deal was their best chance.
我累死累活跟地检官兜圈子
After I worked my ass off finagling with the D.A.,
结果呢... 算了
and it's just like... whatever.
肯定还是有办法的 对吧
There's got to be a way, you know?
-待我上了庭... -你输定了
- I take it to court... - You'll lose.
凯特尔曼连如何销毁证据都不会
Kettleman did a terrible job covering his tracks.
首先
For starters,
他开了大量虚假开支的支票
they've got reams of checks he wrote for false expenses.
我只能眼巴巴看着它们被归为证据
And I can't even challenge their admission into evidence
因为那是他开给自己的
because he wrote them to himself.
我知道我们绝不能承认委托人是有罪的
I know we're never supposed to say our clients are guilty,
但是 反正也不是我的委托人了
but, hey, not my client anymore --
他罪不可赦
He's guilty as sin.
好吧 但是应该有办法...
Yeah, but there has to be something --
-有什么漏洞或者 -反正我找不出了
- Some loophole or... - None that I could find.
一定有什么办法的
There has to be a way.
吐钱就有办法
Not without the money.
这是凯特尔曼夫妇唯一的筹码了
It's the only chip those Kettlemans have,
而他们却不接受
and they refuse to play it.
挪用公♥款♥
在今晚的第二局中
And Anderson leads things off
安德森做首击球员
in the top of the second inning here tonight.
第一投 曲线球未击中
First pitch -- curve ball for a strike.
比分0比1
Count is 0-1.
本来有些担心
There was some concern
今晚会有小雨
that we'd have some light showers,
不过看起来是杞人忧天了
but it looks like it's gonna be clear tonight.
-是的 -一个坏球 1比1
- Absolutely. - That's a ball. 1-1.
天
No.
奥特纳尔准备好了
Ortner readies.
投球 是一记直奔右中场空区的直线球
Throws, and it is a liner toward the gap in right-center field.
罗伯茨开始跑了 接球...
Roberts on the run, reaches out...
接到球了
And makes the grab.
这样第二局就领先一分了
And that puts one away here in the second inning.
下一个上场的是总是令人印象深刻的李
Next up, the always imposing Lee.
这个赛季他有个不错的开始
And he's had a great start this season.
天呐 每次看都觉得更多了
Jesus. Gets bigger every time I look at it.
感谢您没有卷款潜逃
Thanks for not heading to the Bahamas with this.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
"正确的事情"
"The right thing."
你知道要去哪里吗
You know where you're going?
是的
Yeah.
所以我们两清了吗
Am I correct in assuming we're now square?
两清了
Square.
早上好
Good morning.
是谁来了 克雷格
Who is it, Craig?
是麦吉尔先生
Oh,it's Mr. McGil!
早上好 快请进吧
Good morning. Come on in.
我很喜欢你们的布置
Oh, I love what you've done with the place.
我上次来的时候 这里还不能去竞争
Last time I was here, it was, uh, well, not a contender
《好管家》杂♥志♥的封面呢
for the cover of Good Housekeeping --
那是肯定的
that's for sure.
你有关于我们案件的进展了吗
Do you have news about our case?
实际上 我有
I do, in fact.
但是在我们直击核心之前
But before we get to the nitty-gritty,
我们应该先谈谈你们的协议
I think we should chat about your deal.
我们告诉过你了 不接受协议
We told you -- there will be no deal.
你确实说过了
You did, didn't you?
但是 现在情况有变
However, circumstances have changed.
什么情况
What circumstances?
为了回答这个问题
To answer that, um,
我能建议你们先去检查下那些钱吗
might I suggest that you go check on that money
就是你坚持说没有贪的那些
you insist you didn't take?
在楼上浴室的水池下面
In the upstairs bathroom, under the sink?
等等 你是怎么
Wait. How could you...
贝茜
Betsy!
不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! No!
没事的 贝茜 肯定是...
It's okay. It's okay, betsy. It's got to be...
不 它们肯定在这里的
No. It's got to be in there somewhere.
你把它怎么了
What did you do with it?
"它"指的是...
By "It," You mean...
钱在哪里
Where is it?!
你是指钱啊 让我想想
You mean the money. Uh, let me see.
它已经在路上了
Uh, it's, uh, on its way
快到地检官的桌子上了吧
to the D.A.'s desk right about now.
什么 你 你个小偷
What? You -- oh, you thief!
彼此彼此
Takes one to know one, doesn't it?
是他拿的吗 你是怎么偷走的
He took it? How did you take it?
一个好的魔术师从来不会揭晓自己的秘密
A good magician never reveals his secrets.
好了 接下来我们要这么做
Now, here's what we're gonna do.
不需要你来告诉我们怎么做
Oh, you don't tell us what to do.
你偷了我们的钱
You stole from us.
我们会让警♥察♥逮捕你的
We'll -- we will have you arrested.
看得出你很生气
I-I can see how upset you are, and,
但即使是在你清醒的时候
even on a good day,
你也毫无逻辑...
you and logic are...
你刚说要逮捕我
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表