剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
Oh. Uh, thank you for the coffee and for the advice.
真是太客气了
You're very, very welcome.
给 拿着
Um, here. Take this.
这上面有我的电♥话♥号♥码
It's, uh -- it's got my phone number on it.
-好 行 -知道了
- Yeah. Okay. - Got it.
号♥码是94560054
The number is 9456-0054
4896-06♥4♥3,
到期日是十一月四日
And the expiration is 11/04.
关键词是"优等"
Okay, and the keyword here is "Classy," all right?
超优等 只用那些看上去很昂贵
Super classy -- use only flowers that look expensive,
但其实很廉价的花
but, you know, aren't.
纸条上应该写 "亲爱的贝茜和克雷格
Uh, and the note should say "Dear Betsy and Craig,"
你们的正义使者在此献上祝福
Uh, "Best wishes from your stickler for justice,
詹姆斯·麦吉尔"
James McGill."
知道了吗 麦吉尔的拼写是...
Okay? And "McGill" is spelled "M-c--"
再查一遍 不不不 已经付了钱的
Well, run it again. Oh, no, no, no. It's paid up.
再查一遍
Run it again.
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!
天呐
Oh, my God! Ohh.
卡尔 卡尔 看着我
Cal, Cal! Look at me!
伙计 看着我 你没事吧
Buddy, look at me. Are you okay?
说句话吧 你都干了些什么
Say something. What did you do?
-我... -你对我弟弟干了什么
- I did -- - What did you do to my brother?
你开车的时候怎么不看路
Why don't you look where you're going?!
我正在转弯 他突然冒了出来
I was making a turn! He came out of nowhere!
你♥他♥妈♥把他撞飞了
You freaking -- freaking hit him, man!
-我... -你从他身上碾了过去
- I did-- - You ran him over!
你从我弟弟身上碾了过去
You ran over my brother!
我把整个过程都拍下来了
And I got the whole thing on video.
这是场意外 是意外
It was an accident. It was an accident.
他不是 他不是故意的 我先...
He didn't -- he didn't mean to. Let me just -- aah! Aah! Oh!
-不 -这边断了
- No, no. - That's broke. That's broke.
-我的腿 -你把他腿撞断了
- It's my leg. Oh! - You broke his leg.
你开车都不注意周围吗
Why are you driving around and not looking?!
开车就是为了撞断别人的腿吗
Driving around, breaking people's legs!
这...行了 冷静点
It's -- it's o-- it's -- okay, okay, okay!
手♥机♥在哪里... 来人啊 快报♥警♥
Where's the -- Somebody call the cops!
别 别叫警♥察♥
Don't call -- don't call the police.
-不要报♥警♥ -报♥警♥
- Don't call the police. - Police!
-拉斯 -警♥察♥呢[西语]
- Lars. - La policia!
-别别别 别叫他们 -我自己打电♥话♥
- Don't, don't, don't. Don't call them. - I'll call them myself.
-我要自己报♥警♥ -不要报♥警♥
- I'm doing it myself. - Don't call the police.
不要报♥警♥
Don't call the police.
-不要叫警♥察♥吗 -不要
- Don't call the cops? - No.
那你打算怎么办
How you gonna fix this?
你准备怎么补偿我们
What are you gonna do to make things right?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, fellas.
我该怎么补偿你们
What can I do to make it right?
我不知道
I don't know.
五百块
$500.
五百块
500 bucks?
是吗
Yeah?
搞什么啊 兄弟
Ow! What the hell, man?!
听着 星光快车兄弟
Listen, Starlight Express,
音乐剧 演员穿旱冰鞋
我给你俩的演技打9.6分
I'm gonna give you a 9.6 for technique,
挑选目标的眼光打0分
0.0 for choice of victim.
我是个律师
I'm a lawyer.
再说了 你们真的觉得开这种老爷车的人
Furthermore, does -- does this steaming pile of crap
身上有油水可以搾吗
scream "payday" to you, huh?!
里面要是坐个一晚三百的小姐
The only way that entire car is worth 500 bucks
这辆车才能卖♥♥到五百元
is if there's a $300 hooker sitting in it.
我们来谈谈撞坏挡风玻璃得赔多少线
Now, let's talk about what you owe me for the windshield.
你们 干什么
You -- what?
用支票也行
I'll take a check!
你好 女士们 你们好
Chao chi c'ung, ladies! Chao chi c'ung!
您好
Chao chi c'ung!
你好 阮太太
Chao chi c'ung, Mrs. Nguyen.
你真是迷人...
My, don't you look --
有我的信吗
Got my mail?
把死人头切下来操 你还帮他们打官司
You work for people who have sex with chopped-off head?
-都登报纸了吗 -我表兄告诉我的
- Was it in the paper? - I heard it from my cousin.
为什么啊 你为什么给这种人干活
Why? Why you work for these people?
我运气好吧
Just lucky, I guess.
只有顾客才能享用黄瓜水
Cucumber water for customer only!
詹姆斯·麦吉尔律所
您没有语♥音♥留言
You have...zero messages.
麦吉尔先生
根据您和霍华德·哈姆林先生的谈话 特为您寄来支票
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
布兰达 今儿这发型不错
Brenda, looking good. Nice do.
维达大人[黑武士]去哪了
Uh, where's Lord Vader?
他没准备好见您
Uh, he's not quite ready for you yet.
南会议室吗
South conference room.
不如您在这等会
How about you wait out here?
我还是别等了
How about I don't?
-法兰西斯先生 -詹姆斯
- Oh, Sir Francis. - James.
您和往常一样精神
Well-groomed, as always.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
基斯 卡伦
Keith, Karen, yes.
你干预了自然的原始力量 哈姆林先生
You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Hamlin,
语出1976年电影《电视台风云》
我不会坐视不理
And I won't have it!
需要我叫保安吗
Do you want me to call security?
没关系 布兰达 交给我们吧
It's okay, Brenda, we got it.
你们好 杰克 内特 艾伦
Hey, Jack. Hey, Nate. Hey, Aaron.
有何贵干 吉米
What can we do for you, Jimmy?
对不起 都怪这张桌子
I'm sorry. It's -- it's this table.
我有点情不自禁
Something just comes over me.
你可以告诉我这两万六
You can tell me what this, uh, $26,000
是用来干什么的
is supposed to be for.
那是给查克的钱 这不是你想要的结果吗
That's money for Chuck. Isn't that what you wanted?
区区两万六
A measly 26 grand?
这就像彼得·米努伊特对印第安人所做的事
Jesus, you're like Peter Minuit with the Indians.
1626年彼得·米努伊特
用价值24美元的珠子和饰物从当地印第安人手里买♥♥下了曼哈顿
心情好就扔一些珠子和贝壳给他们
Throw in some beads and shells while you're at it.
这只是个开始
It's just a start.
还会有更多的...
There'll be more --
除非你打算撕碎所有支票
unless you're gonna just tear them all up.
为什么是我收到 为什么不是查克
And why was it made out to me -- why not Chuck?
他能自己去银行吗
Can he make his way to the bank?
我只是认为让你转交
I just assumed it was best
这样最好
to have the money go through you.
我们可以按照你的意愿来完成
We can do it any way you want.
这事不算完 霍华德
This isn't going away, Howard.
查克为这间事务所做的一切
What Chuck did for this firm --
他几乎是一个人完成的
and damn near single-handedly --
这里的三分之一都应该属于他
1/3 of this place belongs to him.
是的 比如这里有十二把椅子
Yeah. What do you got -- 12 chairs here?
那其中就有四把是查克的
Four of these chairs are Chuck's.
你有五个这种发光装置吗
You got five of these light thingumajigs?
那一又三分之二个是查克的
Uh, mm, 1 2/3 are Chuck's.
你们面前有六个丹麦面包 六个吗
Yeah. Six -- how many Danishes -- six Danishes?
-所有面包都可以给你 -不不
- You can have all the Danish you want, Jimmy. - No, no.
他们都属于查克 而查克不是贪心的人
They're Chuck's Danishes, and Chuck isn't greedy,
所以他只要两个...
so h-he'll just take two...
再加上大约一千七百万美元
plus $17 million -- in that ballpark.
我们会知道的
I mean, we'll know
只要我们让会计人员到这里转一圈
once we get the accountants poking around here.
在那之前 不用开什么小额支票
Until then, no more penny-ante checks
好像查克还在这里工作似的
designed to make it look like Chuck still works here.
他不在这里了 再也不会回来了
He doesn't. He never will again.
是时候还他公平 并付钱给他了
It's time to do right by him and cash him out.
你转达的这些都是查克自己的意愿吗
So, these are Chuck's own wishes that you're conveying?
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表