能够麻痹这件蝙蝠战衣
In case the wrong person gets into it.
但…你不能 我就能
But, you can't!- I just did.
求你 你应该帮我的
Come on. You gotta help me.
闪开
Out of the way!
韦恩 他们想要杀了我
Wayne, they're gonna kill me.
这样才对!
Yeah!
麦金尼斯 我给了你喘息的机会
Mcginnis, I gave you a break.
现在 把蝙蝠战衣还回来
Now, bring that suit back.
好吧 但是这些守卫都在我旁边
Love to, but I got these guardsall over me.
在北墙有个清洁间
There's a broom closeton the north wall.
你能到那儿去吗?清洁间?
Can you get to it?- A broom closet?
快去!
Do it!
看到他了吗 他在哪儿?这边走!
Did you see him? Where is he? This way!
好 我们走
Okay, let's go!
现在 我成了活靶子
Now, I'm a sitting duck.Hope you're happy.
远处的墙壁 把你的手放在上面
The far wall.Put your hand against it.
用力推
Press hard.
酷 这可是我设计制♥造♥的地方 记得么
Cool.- I built the place, remember?
你知道他们装货的悬浮运输站 对吧
Then you'd now, where they'll be loading the hover transport, wouldn't you?
先别管那个 你快点回来
Forget it.You're coming back here.
鲍尔斯打算今晚把这批病毒运出去
Powers is shipping outthe virus tonight!
必须阻止他们 我会报♥警♥的
It's got to be stopped!- I'll call the police.
让警♥察♥来处理 我能阻止他们
Let them handle it.- I can do it.
我会再把蝙蝠战衣关掉的
I'll shut down the suit again.
这时候关掉它还是有好处的
And this time, it'll be for good.
我了解你 韦恩先生
I read up on you, Mr. Wayne.
我知道你是怎么失去家人
I know how you lost your folks.
这个谋杀我父亲的人就在那个运输站
The guy who murdered my dadis on that transport.
这是我抓住他的唯一机会
This is my one chance to nail him.
悬浮运输站在东北区
The hover pads arein the north-east sector.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你说过 他不成问题
You said he wouldn't be a problem.
我们会处理的
Well, deal with it.
快装完了 越快越好
Almost done loading.- The sooner the better.
我们还没发现有入侵者
They haven't found our trespasser yet,
我也不希望他来妨碍我
and I don't want him interfering.
嘿 看 他在那儿
Hey, look! There he is!
这事跟你无关 现在有了
You're out of business. As of now.
还有你 菲克斯 我要以谋杀的罪名逮捕…
And as for you, fixx. I'm taking you in for the murder of...
快让那个气垫船起飞
Get that hovercraft into the air!
关上货仓门
Shut the cargo doors!
就像射击飞碟
Like shooting skeet.
不 不!
No. No!
救我
Help me.
救救我!
Help me!
你很厉害啊
You're pretty strong
不过就是一个自以为是蝙蝠侠的小丑
for some clown who thinks he's Batman.
我是蝙蝠侠
I am Batman.
特瑞 亲爱的?
Terry? Honey?
什…What...
Quick, get dressed.
快 穿好衣服 我们有客人来了客人?
We have company.- Company?
布鲁斯·韦恩先生 他来这里看你了
Mr. Bruce Wayne. He's here to see you.
我希望你不要介意牛奶 奶油用光了
I hope you don't mind milk,we're out of cream.
我喜欢那个
I prefer it.
特伦斯 抱歉让你这么早就起床了
Terence. Sorry, to get you up so early.
没事
It's okay.
你从没告诉我过你认识布鲁斯·韦恩
You never told me you knew Bruce Wayne.
好吧…其实 我…
Well, actually, I...
我欠这孩子一条命
Why, I owe this boy my life.
他帮我打跑了一群流氓
He defended meagainst a bunch of hooligans once.
我想答谢他 不过被他拒绝了
I tried to reward him,but he absolutely refused.
韦恩先生想给你一份工作
Mr. Wayne wants to offer you a job.
一份工作?还不止这些
A job?- It's not much, mind you.
我想在我年迈的时候需要一个助理
I find that in my old age,I could use a part-time assistant.
你知道的 专门处理杂事的 做这个做那个
You know, a gofer.Go for this, go for that.
就像是秘书
An ally as it were.
你会感兴趣吗
Would you be interested?
当然 他会感兴趣的 是吧 亲爱的?
Of course he would.Wouldn't you, honey?
我意思是 和韦恩先生一样著名的人一起工作
I mean, to work with someoneas famous as Mr. Wayne.
当然
Sure.
我想警告你 我是一个比较难搞的雇主
I warn you.I can be a difficult taskmaster.
我不会接受一个没有能力的人为我工作
I accept nothing short of excellencefrom all who work for me.
我想我能胜任
I think I can handle it.
很好 麦金尼斯先生 欢迎来到我的世界
Very good then, Mr. Mcginnis. Welcome to my world.
好消息是 辐射能完全杀灭这些病毒
The good news is, the radiation seems to have completelyeradicated the virus.
那坏消息呢
What's the bad news?
如你所知 这病毒的突变性会因周边环境影响而改变
As you know,the mutational properties of the virus can be corrupted by its environment.
说关键 博士
Bottom line it, doctor.
请关掉射线
Kill the radiation, please.