快离开这里
Get out of here! Hurry!
(歌♥谭港 3英里)
这个无趣的小子摔倒了
The no-fun boy had an accident.
让我们在他的脸上画个笑脸
Let's put a smile on his face.
不准碰他
Leave him alone.
从我这里滚开 你们已经越界了
And get of my property. You're trespassing.
喔是这样吗
Oh, is that right?
没问题的 我能处理
It's okay. I can handle this.
老家伙 你知道你在跟谁说话么
Who do you think you're talking to, old man?
我们可是小丑帮
We're the Jokerz.
每错你们确实是一帮跳梁小丑
Sure you are.
快撤
Come on!
您还真有一手 我还没见过谁
Man, you're something. I've never seen anyone...
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我的药
My medicine.
在屋子里
At the house.
坐下 王牌 他是自己人
Down, Ace! He's okay.
不错的狗 - 不一定
Nice dog. - Not really.
给你
Here you go.
药丸就在你说的地方
The pills were right where you said.
那 我想你该要去休息了是吧
Well, then, I guess you're gonna rest now, huh?
您请便
You go right ahead.
我父亲可能在等着我呢
My dad's probably waiting up for me anyway.
我会自己出去
I'll just let myself out.
希望你感觉好点儿 先生
Hope you feel better, mister...
再三考虑一下 也许我该给我爸打个电♥话♥
On second thought, maybe I should give my dad a call.
这下真的要被终生禁足了
Here's where I'm grounded for life.
一只蝙蝠
A bat?
我会把你弄出去 可别咬我
I'll get you out of there, just don't bite me.
怪不得他这么能打
Geez! No wonder he could fight.
出去
Get out!
好吧 我正打算闪人
All right, I'm going!
我又没做错什么事情
It's not like I did anything wrong.
怪人
Freak.
爸
Dad?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
特瑞
Terry!
你还好吧
You're okay.
妈妈 发生什么事了 - 抢劫
Mom, what happened? - A robbery.
警♥察♥说是小丑帮干的
The police say it's the Jokerz.
他们突然袭击了你♥爸♥爸
They surprised your father.
他在哪儿 爸爸在哪
Where is he? Where's Dad?
亲爱的 我
Honey, I...
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
麦金尼斯留下了两个儿子
McGinnis leaves behind two sons,
和他的前妻玛丽住在一起
seen here with his former wife, Mary.
在这些哀悼者中包括麦金尼斯的老板德雷克鲍尔斯
Among the mourners was McGinnis' employer, Derek Powers.
我保证动用我的所有力量
I pledge to use whatever influence I have
让那些做出这样残忍♥事情的人付出代价
to see that these creatures pay for their heinous act.
是关于爸爸的
It was about Dad.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, hon.
快去睡觉吧 好吗
Why don't you get ready for bed, okay?
恩
'Kay.
你朋友达娜打过电♥话♥
That friend of yours, Dana, called...
她留下了她的号♥码
She left her number.
你到现在吃过东西了么
Have you eaten anything yet?
特瑞你一整日都闭口不言
Ter, you haven't said a word all day.
你不想谈谈吗
Don't you wanna talk?
妈 他为何会去开门
Why would he open the door, Mom?
什么 - 他们是小丑帮
What? - They were Jokerz.
他根本就不该去开门 他应该先看看的
He wouldn't have opened the door, he would've looked first!
他们是怎么找到我家的
How'd they trace me back to him?
亲爱的 我们还不确定是不是同一伙人
Honey, we don't know if it's the same gang.
你要停止 - 当时我应该在那儿的
You've gotta stop... - I should have been there!
我应该能帮到他 我应该能做些什么事情
I could've helped him! I could've done something!
不
No.
才不是 我不怕那些家伙
Yes! I'm not afraid of those guys.
我能够打败他们 我和爸爸
We could've fought 'em off, me and Dad!
我们应该齐心协力战斗
We could've fought.
妈 我当时还对他大吼
I yelled at him, Mom.
他把我禁足 可是我没听他的话
He grounded me and I wouldn't listen.
我对他说出的那些话
The things I said.
我就是一混♥蛋♥
I'm such a jerk.
赶快 - 我已经尽力开了
Hurry up! - I'm opening as fast as I can.
你真是个好帮手啊你知道吗
You're some help, you know that?
这不是我的责任
It's not my junk.
我猜那也是我的错咯
I guess that's my fault, too.
万一我死亡或者失踪
"In the event of my death or disappearance."
你在看什么
What you got?
爸爸当时研究的东西
Something Dad was looking at.
无聊
Boring!
告诉妈 我得出去一趟 可能很晚回来
Tell Mom I had to go. I could be late.
你去哪儿 - 出去
Where you going? - Out.
看上去我们走运了
Yeah, looks like we got lucky.
只要你沿着这条路直走就会开回高速路上
If you just keep on this road, it curves back to the freeway.
我不可以让你一个人留在这儿
I can't leave you out here.
当然可以了 我只是想去探望下那个老家伙
Sure you can. I just have to see this guy.
关于什么 - 我以后会解释的
About what? - I'II explain later.
在暴风雨来之前你最好先离开
You better go, before the storm hits.
快走吧
Go!
好了 我知道你在家
Come on, I know you're in there!
听我说 你的公♥司♥有猫腻
Listen to me. Something stinks in your company.
我认为那夺去了我父亲的生命
I think it cost my old man his life.
答案都在这个里面
The answer's on this.
我要带它去见警♥察♥
I'd take it to the cops,
不过你知道他们和鲍尔斯同流合污
but you know how cozy they are with Powers.
你来看看怎么样
How about you taking a look?
好好好 我就知道 你对此漠不关心
Yeah, I should have known, you wouldn't care.
你不是蝙蝠侠 你只是个又老又怪的骗子
You're no Batman, you wacked-out old fraud.
退后 史酷比 是我
Back off, Scooby. It's me.