今日金融世界的大新闻
Big news in the financial world today.
亿万富翁布鲁斯韦恩再一次
Once again, billionaire Bruce Wayne
拒绝了德雷克·鲍尔斯旗下的
has inverted an attempted takeover of his company
鲍尔斯科技公♥司♥对他公♥司♥的收♥购♥
by Derek Powers of Powers Technology.
鲍尔斯公开表示这项决议还没有通过
Powers vowed that he is not through yet
推测表明这两家公♥司♥的股票
and speculation has seen stock in both men's companies
刷新了历史新高
hit all-time highs.
尽管支付了五百万美元的赎金
Still no word from the kidnappers of debutante Bunny Vreeland
绑♥架♥富家女邦妮·维兰德的绑匪仍旧了无音讯
following a ransom payment of five million dollars...
嘿小屁孩你上电视了
Hey, kid! You're on TV.
目前警方仍然对女孩的下落没有任何头绪
Police remain without leads as to the girl's whereabouts.
钱齐了 做掉她
It's all here. Take care of her.
是蝙蝠侠
Batman!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
自从我还是个孩子起 大坏蛋蝙蝠侠
Ever since I was a kid, big, bad Batman's
就已经让这些像我一样的人生活艰难
always been making life hard for guys like me.
不 不要
No, don't!
不许动
Freeze!
不会再有第二次了
Never again.
(蝙蝠侠 未来)
(重生上)
(20年后)
今日要闻 就像往常一样
Making news today, as every day,
歌♥谭市金融界大亨德雷克鲍尔斯
Gotham's own financial czar, Derek Powers
以连续收♥购♥了几个本土工业企业而轰动了股票市场
rocked the stock market by acquiring several local industrial firms.
每个人都爱赢家 是吧 金
Everyone loves a winner, right, Kim?
没错 汤姆
That's right, Tom.
在本年第三次的韦恩-鲍尔斯敌意收♥购♥中
In the third hostile Wayne-Powers takeover this year,
鲍尔斯公♥司♥再一次
Powers has retained his crown
稳坐歌♥谭市最具活力公♥司♥的宝座
as Gotham's most dynamic corporate kingpin.
有知情者透露的今天开始裁员的消息
Insiders' fears of downsizing were realized today
已经被鲍尔斯本人证实
as Powers personally announced
且声明将有超过三百人的裁员量
over 300 layoffs.
这帅哥CEO虽然不太懂交朋友
The handsome CEO may not be making many friends,
但他确实很懂怎么赚钱
but he's sure making money.
接下来是今日本地气象
Turning to the local weather, good news...
谢谢欣赏
Ah, thank you. Thank you.
我看到你笑了
Oh. I saw you smile.
看得清清楚楚哦
Yes, I did, yes, I did.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
当然是给我表演的笑话付费啊
Payment for the joke you bought.
我给你带来快乐 你就给我钱
I give you funny, you give me money.
我没有买♥♥任何东西
I didn't buy anything!
啊 你害羞了 那好吧
Ah, you're shy. It's okay.
那我就自己动手了
I'll just help myself.
滚开 小丑
Get lost, clown!
见义勇为啊
Big man.
你完蛋了
That does it!
跳梁小丑
Jokers.
(哈密顿山中学)
如果教练让我们多游一圈
If the coach had us do one more lap,
我肯定连腮都能长出来
I'd be sprouting gills.
尼尔森 尼尔森 尼尔森
Nelson! Nelson! Nelson! Nelson! Nelson...
听上去尼尔森的朋友们又在为他起哄了
Sounds like Nelson's got his monkeys rooting for him again.
这次谁是倒霉鬼呢
Who's the victim this time?
特瑞
Terry!
你能行 狠揍他 狠揍他
Just do it! You got him! You got him!
对 - 我把钱压在尼尔森身上了
Yes... - My money is on Nelson.
别太肯定了 切尔茜
Wouldn't be too sure, Chelsea.
你又没跟他摔过跤
You've never wrestled with him.
省省吧 特瑞
Fold, dreg.
你不是我的对手 - 有意思
I got you beat. - Funny.
你让我想起了今早遇见的小丑
You remind me of a joker I meet this morning.
但他比你帅多了
Except he was prettier.
噢 天啊 别再这样了
Oh, boy. Not again.
麦金尼斯 够了
That's it, McGinnis!
穿好衣服从这儿出去
Get your clothes and get out!
但他刚才 - 没有但是
But he just... - But nothing!
我看到你挥出的第一拳 出去
I saw you throw the first punch! Out!
这里是调研员麦金尼斯
Research, McGinnis.
沃伦 我是哈里
Warren, it's Harry.
你能马上来码头见我吗
Can you meet me on the landing, right away?
当然 一切都好吧
Sure. Is everything all right?
见了面我会解释的
I'll explain when I see you.
哈里
Harry?
你看上去很糟糕 - 那不是重点
You look slagged. - Never mind that.
拿着 帮我保存好这个
Here, keep this for me.
你的手怎么了 - 没什么
What's wrong with your hand? - Nothing!
听着 沃伦 如果我出什么事情
Warren, if anything should happen to me...
您在这儿啊 特里先生
There you are, Mr. Tully.
你和鲍尔斯先生的会议快迟到了
You're late for your meeting with Mr. Powers.
哈里
Harry!
过来
Come back here!
他到底怎么了
What's wrong with him?
沃伦先生 我把你叫过来是为了
I asked you here, Warren, to clear up any misconceptions
消除你和特里在那次事故中发生的误会
you might have gotten from that incident with Mr. Tully.
哈里是对实验室化合物
Harry simply suffered an allergic reaction
起了些过敏反应
to a chemical compound in the lab.
是吓到他了 但现在处在最好的看护中
Shook him up a bit, but he's under the best of care.
太好了 我什么时候能见他
That's great. When can I see him?
星期一一大早
Monday morning, first thing.
谢谢您 鲍尔斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Powers.
没关系 沃伦
Don't mention it, Warren.
沃伦 我突然想起
Oh, Warren. Before I forget.
哈里的文档中遗失了一份文件
There seems to be a file missing from Harry's records.
你知道它在哪儿吗
Would you know where it is?
不 先生 我不知道
No, sir. I have no idea.
当然 你不知道
No, of course not.
哈里 你到底在研究些什么
Harry, what were you working on?
鲍尔斯不会是认真的吧
Powers can't be serious.
他肯定是疯了才会去想 - 咚咚
He must be out of his mind to think... - Knock, knock.
特瑞 我正在忙呢 - 老爸 我要出去
Terry, I'm busy. - Dad, I got to go out.
你被禁足了 还记得吗
You're grounded, remember?
不是我最先动手的
I didn't start the fight!
当我们再次见到你的教练 我会洗耳恭听
I'll hear all about it when we meet with your counselor. Again.
妈妈会同意我出去
Mom would hear me out!
你不是和妈妈住在一起
You're not living with your mom!
别提这个
Don't remind me!
那是你的问题 就是这个
That's your problem, right there!
你没办法控制你的脾气
You can't control your temper,
如果你希望在任何地方好好生活的话 最好成熟点
and you'd better if you expect to get anywhere in life.
对对 我会有出息的 就跟你一样
Yeah, I'll be a big success. Just like you.
我要走了
I'm bailing.
特瑞
Terry?
嘿
Hey!
我以为你还在被禁足呢
I thought you were in solitary?
因为我的表现优秀我决定给自己放放风奖励一下
I gave myself time off for good behavior.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I'm glad.
别再把事情搞糟了
Don't go messing things up again.
晚上好啊 男孩女孩儿们
Evening, boys and girls!
有谁准备好放声大笑了吗
Who's up for some laughs?
嘿
Hey!
你可没笑哦
You're not smiling.
滚开吧 - 如果你乖乖站定就会了
Knock it off! - I would if you'd hold still.
喔 高兴起来嘛 甜心
Oh, cheer up, sweetness.
痒不痒呀
Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.
住手
Stop.
不许碰她
Hands off, dreg!
大家散开
Split his sides!
我就知道麦金尼斯是个怪胎
I knew McGinnis was a freak job.
喔不
Oh, no!
游戏时间
Fun time!