Sawsan did not return from university.
苏珊昨天没从学校回来
She has been working with the Americans. She is missing.
她一直在为美国人工作 她失踪了
She sometimes spoke of friends she called Candy and Laura.
她有时会说起朋友 她称之为坎迪和劳拉
Have you found your missing American citizen yet, Kibbert?
你还没找到那个失踪的美国公民吗 吉伯特
I believe men like you are Iraq's future.
在我看来 你这样的人是伊♥拉♥克♥的未来
I'd like you to visit me tomorrow.
希望你明天可以来见我
Visit you where?
去哪里见你
The Green Zone. Bring your daughter Mrouj.
绿区 带上你女儿穆璐吉
So...
那么
..Welcome to free Iraq.
欢迎来到自♥由♥伊♥拉♥克♥
You don't have to stay, Baba.
你不用留下来 爸爸
I want to stay.
我想留下
They have food.
他们有吃的
This is exactly where we need to be.
这正是我们需要待的地方
This is where she worked.
她曾在这里工作
Yesterday I was a terrorist.
昨天我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Now I am an official.
现在我是行政官员
You will be a collaborator?
你要做通敌者
Yes. No matter.
是的 无论如何
I will work for them for as long as it takes to make you well.
我会为他们工作 直到你好了为止
And for as long as it takes me to find Sawsan.
直到我找到苏珊
And then we will leave.
然后我们离开
Inspector, sir.
督察 长官
Sir, you're needed.
长官 局里需要你
Military will be on scene already.
军队应该已经到了
Reports of a firefight came via their channel.
他们的频道报道了一场交战
And for our protection, of course.
当然是为了保护我们
Firefight?
交战
We've had reports from the Red Zone of an exchange of gunfire.
红区传来消息说有炮火声
Woo! Thank you!
谢谢
God be praised! God is good!
赞美上帝 上帝真好
We're your liberators, show some fucking respect here!
我们是你们的解放者 放尊重点
Agreed, show some respect.
同意 放尊重点
Evening. Sir.
晚上好 长官
Captain.
上尉
Mr Temple, thought you would have waited till morning.
坦普尔先生 还以为你会等到早上
It's urgent business.
这是紧急事件
Always.
客气
Inspector Khafaji, meet Captain Parodi, military police.
哈法吉督察 这位是宪兵的帕罗迪上尉
Pleasure is all his.
他的荣幸
Inspector Khafaji, I'm going to go through the charade
哈法吉督察 我会逢场作戏一下
of pretending that you're involved here.
假装你参与其中
How do you want to do this? Ignore the bullshit,
你想怎么做 别管那些废话
this will become an Iraqi Police-led investigation.
这会变成由伊♥拉♥克♥警方引导的调查
You want to go inside now or wait till first light?
你是想现在进去 还是等天亮
The power's down but we've got a genny.
断电了 但我们有发电机
Is it safe to go inside?
进去安全吗
No traps, if that's what you mean.
没有陷阱 如果你是指这个
One dead male in the kitchen area, that's it.
厨房♥区域有个男性死者 仅此而已
Iraqi male?
伊♥拉♥克♥男性吗
He's got the facial hair.
他有大胡子
Let's take a look for ourselves, shall we?
让我们自己看看 如何
Be as quick as you like.
尽可能快点
I want to lock this down.
我想把这里封起来
Miss Ford tells me this is a safehouse.
福德小姐告诉我这是个安全屋
No, not in the true sense.
不 不是真正意义上的
At the moment, it's unoccupied
目前无人使用
but the idea is it's a safer place for our workers without family.
但我们想这里对我们无家可归的工人来说更安全
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
I do not.
不认识
The questions are, who is he, what's he doing here...
问题是 他是谁 他来这里做什么
..And who killed him?
以及谁杀了他
Opportunist, Ba'athist resistance?
机会主义者 复兴党反抗军
Is that the actual key or a skeleton?
那是真的钥匙吗 还是做样子的
He was shot as he entered by people waiting inside.
他刚进门就被等在里边的人枪杀了
You are certain you have not seen him before?
你确定你之前从未见过他
I'm certain.
我确定
Mr Temple, what is it I am doing here?
坦普尔先生 我来这里是做什么
Am I investigating a shooting,
我是在调查一起枪杀案
a crime?
一场罪行吗
The purchase of this house was my idea.
买♥♥这幢房♥子是我的主意
I'm well aware of the danger faced by local people
我清楚本地居民为联盟工作
who risk their lives working for the coalition.
所面临的生命危险
This was an attempt to lessen that danger.
这是为了降低那危险
It's gone wrong, and quickly.
很快就出了差错
I'd like to understand why.
我想明白为什么
How.
如何成了这样
I'll take a look up on the roof.
我想去屋顶看看
Anything?
有什么发现
This is where they gained access to the house.
他们从这里进入房♥子
They were disturbed by the dead man and by others, maybe -
他们受到了死者的干扰 或者其他人
one other at least.
至少有一个
How do you know?
你怎么知道
There is evidence at the roadside.
路边有证据
The dead man is not a coalition employee?
死者不是联盟的员工吗
Security?
保安
No.
不是
I'm thinking out loud.
我把自己的想法说出来了
Thank you, inspector.
谢谢你 督察
For what?
谢什么
For confirming what I always knew.
谢谢你证实我一直知道的事
Iraq needs Iraqi policemen.
伊♥拉♥克♥需要伊♥拉♥克♥警♥察♥
Detectives.
警探
Let's go down.
我们下去吧
See what all this looks like in daylight.
看看这在白天是什么样子
Sir...
长官
..A police service created by the Americans
美国人创造的警务
will always be seen as American.
永远会被视为美国的
Do not lose faith, inspector, not in your first days.
别失去信念 督察 尤其是你上任头几天
Please.
拜托了
I will need money, Mr Temple, to live.
坦普尔先生 我需要钱来生活
We can sort that right away.
我们马上可以解决这问题
Sawsan?
苏珊
Clear.
安全
All right, what's going on here?
这里有什么情况
In houses like this there is a crawl space.
这种房♥子都有管线槽隙
The size of it varies.
大小不一
My own house had one big enough for my children to make a home.
我自己家的就很大 足以让我孩子们住进去
Hide.
躲起来
Ok.
好
Keep going.
继续
Anything?
有发现吗
Yes.
有
What?
什么
A man.
一个男人
Sweet Jesus Christ.
老天
All right, let's get him out of here. Not yet.
我们把他拉出来 先不要
Do not move him or touch him.
别移♥动♥他或碰他
He is attached to something.
他连着什么东西
String?
绳子吗
A wire.
是金属线
A fucking grenade.
一颗该死的手榴弹
What is it?
怎么了
Everybody out, we shut this place down right now.
所有人出去 我们立刻封锁这地方
What is it?
出什么事了
Another body.
又一具尸体
A US citizen.
美国公民
Clark Kibbert.
克拉克·吉伯特
In your house.
在你家里
Everybody out. Everybody.
所有人出去 都出去