Party members everywhere.
到处都是党内成员
Megan, I'll have a copy of that file, please.
梅根 我要那份文件的复印件 拜托
Translated. Sure.
翻译过的 好
Thank you.
多谢
You think he's a dick too, right?
你觉得他也是个混♥蛋♥吧
No, sir.
不 长官
He's a dick.
他是个混♥蛋♥
Cigarette? Of course he'll have a cigarette.
抽烟吗 他当然要抽烟
Hates Americans but loves their tobacco, huh?
憎恨美国人但喜欢他们的香烟
Which one of you is Muhsin Kadr al-KhafajI?
你们哪一个是穆赫辛·卡达尔·哈法吉
Can you bring us some tea, please?
麻烦给我们拿些茶水
And we'll take a biscuit if you have it?
如果有的话 我们还想吃点饼干
A cookie.
曲奇饼
You'll be relieved to know
我们已经认定
we've determined you're not the Three of Diamonds after all.
你不是"方块3" 知道这个你会如释重负
Then I can leave?
那我可以走了吗
One thing does not follow the other.
确认了你的身份但不代表你可以走
These are not my clothes.
这些不是我的衣服
I really don't care. Erm...
我真的不关心
My name's Temple, Frank Temple.
我叫坦普尔 弗兰克·坦普尔
Like you, I'm not military, never have been.
和你一样 我不是军人 从来就不是
Like you, I have a police background,
和你一样 我也做过警♥察♥
Metropolitan Police, London, England.
大都会警♥察♥ 在英格兰 伦敦
I left my second career in business to come to Iraq.
我放弃了我的第二份从商工作 来到伊♥拉♥克♥
I want to help.
我想出份力
As much as I can. May I see my daughter, please, Mr Temple?
尽我所能 我可以见我女儿吗 坦普尔先生
She is sick.
她病了
Yes, we'll talk about that.
行 我们待会聊这个
You are an inspector in the IPS? I was.
你是伊♥拉♥克♥警♥察♥局的督察吗 曾经是
Twice over.
前后两次
You were promoted then demoted.
先升职 又被贬职
Then worked your way back up the ladder.
然后凭自己的努力重新爬上来
What was the reason for your fall?
你被贬职的原因是什么
It's in your file, but I'd prefer your own words.
你的档案里写了 但我更希望听你亲口说
My son, Tariq.
我的儿子 塔里克
He was arrested as a dissident and executed.
被当作异端逮捕 处决了
But you remained loyal to Saddam?
而你一直对萨♥达♥姆♥保持忠诚吗
I remained loyal to my wife and daughters.
我对我的妻子和女儿保持忠诚
What happened to your wife? Your truth.
你的妻子怎么了 说实话
She died.
她去世了
Cancer.
死于癌症
And sanctions.
还有制裁
Where is my daughter?
我女儿在哪里
Here.
放这里
Please.
请用
I've been reading some of your memos and reports.
我读过一些你的手记和报告
I have access to the archive.
我有权查阅档案
As well as being a detective, you were an analyst, a strategist.
除了警探 你还是个分♥析♥师 战略家
Yes.
是
I believe that men like you, Inspector...
在我看来 督察 你这样的人
..are Iraq's future.
是伊♥拉♥克♥的未来
I'd like you to visit me tomorrow.
希望你明天可以来见我
Or we can talk a little longer right here.
或者我们可以在这里多聊一会儿
Visit you where?
去哪里见你
The Green Zone.
绿区
The Republican Palace no less.
共和国宫
I will not work for you.
我不会为你效力
Keep the appointment, that's all I ask for now.
来见我就好 我的要求仅此而已
Bring your daughter.
带上你女儿
Bring Mrouj.
带上穆璐吉
If you wish, I can arrange for her to see a doctor.
如果你愿意 我可以给她安排医生
Get the dialysis she needs.
给她她需要的透析
A functioning society begins with law and order,
一个高效运转的社会始于法律与秩序
Inspector.
督察
The entire criminal justice system's being rewritten.
我们要重写整个司法制度
We've got experts working on it right now.
我们请了很多专家来解决这个问题
Experts?
专家
But what we really need is people.
可我们真正需要的是人
People of integrity.
正直的人
You can help me identify those people.
你可以帮助我鉴别出这些人
Men like you.
像你一样的人
This'll get the two of you through the gates.
这可以帮助你们穿过关口
Checkpoint three.
3号♥检查站
There. That's my pitch.
这就是我的推销
Join me.
加入我的团队
I pay in dollars.
我用美元付工资
Mrouj.
穆璐吉
Mrouj.
穆璐吉
It's Baba.
是爸爸
She's sleeping.
她在睡觉
I called hoping you had news of Sawsan.
我给你打电♥话♥了 希望你有苏珊的消息
Mrouj told me what had happened.
穆璐吉告诉了我发生的事情
And she sounded afraid.
而且她听起来很害怕
What happened to your moustache?
你的小胡子怎么了
It was confiscated.
被征用了
It will be sent to Washington as an example of Iraqi culture.
它会作为伊♥拉♥克♥文化的标本被送去华盛顿
Thank you for coming here.
谢谢你过来
I couldn't not come.
我不可能不来的
We should have left years ago.
我们多年前就该离开的
I would stay longer, but I can't.
我很想再待一会儿 但我不能
Of course.
我懂
I will find you a taxi.
我给你叫辆出租车
That is not necessary. Omar will be waiting.
不必了 奥马尔会送我
Professor, I allowed myself to believe
教授 我任由自己相信
that you may have been responsible for my arrest.
我被抓或许是因为你
I apologise.
我很抱歉
You must do everything you can for Mrouj.
你得为了穆璐吉竭尽所能
Everything.
竭尽所能
She's your country now.
她现在就是你的国家
Sanaa!
萨南
Read the signs and be ready.
看标语 做好准备
Be prepared. That way, the line will move more quickly.
准备好 这样排队会更快
I was about to say the exact same thing.
我正要说同样的话
Read the signs and be ready.
看标语 做好准备
Be prepared. That way, the line will move more quickly.
准备好 这样排队会更快
Have a good day, sir.
日安 先生
Read the signs and be ready.
看标语 做好准备
We can go back if you want to, Baba.
如果你想 我们可以回去 爸爸
No. We've come this far.
不 我们都走了这么远了
We keep going.
我们得坚持走下去