剧集 | 咫尺天堂(2020) | 导航列表
全在这了,25万
It's all there. 2.5 million.
你先给我看看货
First, you show.
我手上这个小美人,是标准突击步♥枪♥
Now, this beauty right here is a standard issue assault rifle
全世界的特种部队都用它
for special forces around the world.
使用气体传动,5.56毫米口径枪弹
Gas-operated action, uses a 5.56 millimeter round,
弹夹和美国M4突击步♥枪♥能通用
and the magazine is compatible with the American M4.
现在,你该给我看看货了
And now, uh, why don't you show me yours, eh?
好吧,好吧
Okay. Okay.
不过首先,你不要询问一下你的“avocado(牛油果)”吗?
First, do you not need to consult your avocado?
你是说“abogado(律师)”?
I think what you mean is "abogado."
不是,我说的是“avocado(牛油果)”
Mmm. Nyet. I mean "avocado."
行动行动!
Go, go.
打开箱子
Open the case, man.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么?
What is this?
你对这件事的后果一无所知
You have no idea what you've done.
没有人能逮捕我
No one can put me away.
等我重获自♥由♥,你就是个死人了
And when I get free, you're a dead man.
老兄,如果我每听到一次这话就有一毛钱,我早发达了
Man, if I had a nickel every time I heard that line, huh?
祝你在菲律宾的监狱里住的开心!El Diablo
Have fun in the Filipino prison system, El Diablo.
怎么就没人收了你呢?
Why won't anybody buy you?
你不要再阴阳怪气了哦
Nobody gets irony anymore.
我不讽刺,讽刺的是你这个退休了但是月月付不起账的人
Irony is when you retire and you don't have money to pay your bills.
而且你的账单今天到期
And your bills are due today.
我不想再到处追着你要账了
I don't want to chase you no more.
这周你不要迟交,今天就给我
You no late this week. You pay me today.
钱在这里,Cory, 全款
Here you go, Cory. Paid in full.
- 而且按时交 - 你居然按时交了?
- Paid on-time. - You pay on-time?
你是谁? 你还是Alex本人吗?
Who are you? What did you do to the real Alex, huh?
我今天可不给你冷嘲热讽的机会了,明白吗
Oh, no, I'm not gonna let you do that to me today, all right?
我要今天诸事皆宜,事事顺利
I'm having a good day.
坏人失败,好人胜利
The bad guys lost, the good guys won.
我也不欠谁钱了!
I don't owe anybody any money!
嗯,今天对我也是美好的一天,我要到账了
Mmm, good day for me. I got money.
但是你还有好多事要做呢
And you got more work to do.
我没... 我今天没什么事啊?
I don't-- I don't have any work today.
Bagyo要来了
Bagyocoming.
你要好好修补,可厉害了
You make repair. Very bad.
哦它特别特别厉害哦
Oh, very, very bad.
bagyo是啥玩意啊?
What the hell is a "bagyo"?
咋回事?
What?
我们必须告诉Alex这事
We have to tell Alex.
不行
No.
那他就再也不会相信我们了
He'll never trust us again.
这超出了我们的职权范围,我们不应该掺和进去
It's above our pay grade. We don't get involved.
再说了,这件事他也无能为力
Besides, he can't do anything about it anyways.
- 天堂礼品店 - 我是Ernesto, 我必须打电♥话♥跟你说
- Paradise Gift Shop. - It's Ernesto. I had to call.
有个美国国♥务♥院♥来的人在这呢
A guy from the State Department is here.
他要带走El Diablo
They're taking El Diablo.
我叫Alex Walker,前美国缉毒局探员
My name is Alex Walker. I'm ex-DEA.
因为我的朋友和搭档的背叛,我辞职了
I quit the agency because my friend and partner betrayed me.
多少年前我的第一次任务,带我来到了这座岛上的荒滩
One of my first assignments took me to an isolated beach right here on this island.
于是我变卖♥♥了仅有的家当,在这里开了一个礼品店
I sold what little I had and bought myself a gift shop.
这里安静祥和,没有压力,没有狗血剧情
Just peace. No stress, no drama.
但是老天,我可大错特错了
Boy, was I wrong.
“台风‘玛格’即将登陆宿务岛,然后袭卷整个Muctan东南部“
他在哪呢?嗯?他在这屋吗?
Where's he at, huh? He in there?
Ocampo!
他在干嘛?躲着我吗?
What's he doing? Is he hiding?
- Ocampo! 你答应过我的! - 什么?
- Ocampo! You promised me, man! - Excuse me?
你不能让他们把El Diablo带回美国
You cannot let them take El Diablo back to the United States.
我知道,我说过让他马尼拉受审
I know I said he'd stand trial in Manila.
是的,你保证过的,不能让他们把他带走!
Yes, you did. Just don't let it happen.
我当时不知道美国方面对他的活动这么感兴趣
I was unaware of the U.S. State Department's interest in his activities.
很明显,我们是抓了条大鱼,但我们消化不了
Apparently, we caught a bigger fish than we can chew.
这就是我为什么从DEA辞职的原因
This is exactly why I quit the DEA, huh?
有人在那里命悬一线,生死一搏,那些好人
People put their asses on the line, good people,
但是这些人呢?和官方做交易,然后继续逍遥法外?
while these guys cut deals? They get off scot-free?
我都替你们丢人!在bagyo马上来的时候还大白天的喝酒斗殴?
Shame on you guys, day-drinking and brawling when a bagyo's coming?
要不是你们,我就在外面帮助需要的人了
I could actually be out there helping people.
嘿!嘿!敢吐在这你试试!
Hey, hey, hey! Hey, don't you dare throw up in here.
你,把他们带到地下室里,锁起来
Hey, take them down to the basement, lock them up.
希望他们酒醒之前不要做什么蠢事
Hopefully they get sober before it's too late.
你刚才不是这么说的!
That is not what you said
- 它必须得到制裁! - 你冷静一下
-He's gotta stay here to face real justice. - Just wait. Take it easy.
要不是你保证了,我才不会帮你! 还有你!咱俩这事没完
That's the only reason why I helped you, man. You! We are not done here.
- 你就是美国情报局来的瘪犊子吧? - 你别把人伤着
- You. You that State Department yahoo? - Don't hurt him.
我去他妈的
Screw him, man.
你以为你能这样大摇大摆地把我的犯人带走,再让他签了你的甜心小协议?
You think you're gonna come in here and take my prisoner and cut some sweetheart deal?
那你可想的太美了
You got another thing coming, dude.
嘿!嘿!美女
Hey, lady!
美女,你真的是警♥察♥吗?
Lady, are you really a cop?
你能给他们来点咖啡吗?
Get some coffee in them, will you?
早点醒酒,早点打发他们回家
The sooner they're sober, they sooner they can go home.
不好意思...
Sorry.
这雨下的太大了,老天!
Raining so hard, my gosh!
警官,我想找你们这里管事的人....
Sergeant, I need to talk to the person in charge of--
”我们已经派人过去帮忙了“
Officers are already on the way to help.
但是先生,我们需要...
But, sir, we need to--
- ”这期间请按照疏散指令操作“ - 我们再问问
Please respect the evacuation direction
- 不好意思,先生,劳驾... - 请稍等一下,小姐
- Excuse me, sir. Excuse me. - One moment, miss.
- 先生打扰一下... - 女士,请您稍等一下
- Sir, excuse me, um-- - Ma'am, you'll have to wait.
- 有什么能帮您的? - 那最好了,我叫茉莉, 这是我奶奶
- May I help you? - I hope so. I'm Sampaguita. This is my grandmother.
我是一名社区组织者,来自Maribago附近的一个区
I'm a community organizer from the barangays near Maribago.
- 我也是Maribago人 - 你既然是那的人,怎么还见死不救?
- I'm from Maribago. - So what if you're from Maribago?
- 你怎么不在那里,那么多人需要帮助! - 奶奶,别这么说
- You're not there and the people there need help. - Lola, please.
- 唉,生气! - 请原谅她
- Oh, please. - Forgive her.
我们已经到处打电♥话♥,希望有人能在风暴期帮助我们
We've been calling everywhere trying to look for someone who can help us with the storm coming.
- 你们需要什么帮助? - 我们需要护送很多家庭到避险场所去
- What do you need? - We need help getting families to the shelters.
好,我们去和老大说一下,看看我们能做什么
Okay, let's talk to the boss and see what we can do for you.
这边走
This way.
这个畜生如果跟你回去了
That animal in there is gonna go back with you
他就能利用他在司法系统的人,把罪名减到还不如一张停车罚单!
and he's gonna work the system till he cuts this thing down to a parking ticket!
Walker 探员, 我有权利带走他,而且我也一定会带走他
Agent Walker, I have the authority to take him, and I mean to.
但是我还是非常感谢你在这个案子中提供的帮助....
And though I appreciate your assistance in this matter--
不不不,我可不记得我帮你做了什么事
No, no, no. I don't recall assisting you on anything.
我像你保证El Diablo肯定会受到最大美国法律量刑的起诉
I assure you that El Diablo will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of U.S. law.
那我也跟你保证,我一个字也不信
I assure you, I am not assured.
我已经追踪El Diablo非常非常长的时间了
Look, I've been after El Diablo a long, long time.
是,没错,几年前我们是和他签了一个协议
And, yeah, sure, we cut a deal with him years ago.
为什么?因为我们别无选择!
Why? Because we had to!
他当时马上因为诉讼程序性细节就要被释放了
He was gonna get released on a technicality.
还不是因为你们这些外勤的棒槌没有遵守抓捕规定!
That was because some yahoo on the ground didn't follow protocol.
你完全不懂外勤人员的第一法则
You don't know the first thing about being on the ground.
有时候就是遵守规定,才导致牺牲的
Sometimes following protocol's gonna get you killed.
但是有时候不遵守法则可是会让犯人脱罪的!
And sometimes not following it gets your prisoner released.
听着,法律不仅是为他们制定的
Look, the law isn't just for them.
法律面前人人平等,即使它让我们的工作难上加难
It applies to all of us, even if it makes our job harder.
我们需要6辆面包车或者警车
So what we need are at least half a dozen vans or police cars
来转移还在Tejero社区中心的老人
to help transport the older people from the community center in Tejero
把他们带到Maribago避难场所
and bring them to the shelters in Maribago.
请相信我,我对你们的情况十分同情,但是我们的警力已经到极限了
Believe me, I sympathize, but our resources are absolutely stretched to the limit.
我们几乎把所有的人手都派到辖区的各个地方
We have nearly every man in this precinct out right now.
这栋楼里也只剩五六个警员了
I have less than half a dozen officers left in this building.
你可以让指派出去的警员到我们那边去吗?
Can you redirect some of the men who are already out?
抱歉,不行,不过我可以让你和你的奶奶在警局里避难
I'm sorry. I can offer you and your grandmother shelter here at the station,
但除此之外,我们没有别的办法了
but at the moment, we are out of resources.
- 我能问一下,这是什么吗? - 这是最先进的炸♥弹♥探测和处理装置。
- Can I ask what that is? - It's a state-of-the-art bomb detection and disposal unit.
所以这玩意能换来多少警力?
So how many resources can that buy?
刚才的事我很抱歉,不过我还有亲戚在Maribago那边
I'm sorry about that. Look, I have some family back in Maribago.
- 我可以让他们帮忙 - 任何一点帮助我们都非常感谢
- I can reach out to them. - We would appreciate any help.
剧集 | 咫尺天堂(2020) | 导航列表