剧集 | 咫尺天堂(2020) | 导航列表
you'll be the first person I call.
叫我Kai就行
Call me Kai.
还有,感谢你为我精心准备好这个局
And I wanted to thank you for prepping me on the situation.
不客气,省长
You're welcome, Governor.
你没告诉我他有枪啊?
You didn't tell me he'd have a gun.
反正他也不会用的
He was never gonna use it.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
他是个加拿大来的怂包啊
He's Canadian.
看起来Montrose的垃圾们,从哪来回哪去了
Looks like Montrose's trash is going back to where it came from.
给你看看
Wanna see?
不了,我还有其他事情要去看看
No, I'd rather watch something else.
一起来吧
Come on.
- Ernesto 警探! - 嗨~
- Detective Ernesto. - Hey.
你好吗?
How are you?
你好警探!
Hey. Detective
见到你真高兴,好久没见了
Good to see you. It's been too long.
嗨你好! 他在那呢
Hi there. There he is.
时间到了哦~
Is it time?
时间到啦
It's time.
你确定这能吃?
You sure about this?
当然
Mm-hmm.
哦对了,这个给你,赔给你火灾里摔坏的那个
Oh. Here. For the one you lost in the fire.
这个还可以
This just might work.
- 好吃? - 是啊,好吃,好吃
- Good? - Yeah, good. Good.
作为本次外国人干涉选举调查的领导人
As the leader of the investigation into the foreign interference in the Cebu elections,
我未偿勇敢地卧底成为Rosales省长的竞争对手
I bravely volunteered to go undercover as Governor Rosales's opponent.
我也非常高兴能够倾尽全力地帮助Rosales省长
And I'm very happy to put all of my support behind Governor Rosales
祝愿她在今后的三年任期里一切顺利
and wish her the best in the next three years.
只有我觉得他这垫肩又高了不少吗?
Is it just me or do his shoulders look bigger?
你们准备好了吗?
You guys ready?
你一路从美国带过来这么个东西?
You brought this thing all the way from the United States?
这是个吉祥物,行吗? 起!起!
It's a good luck charm. All right, up, up.
我从没想过你是这么迷信一人
I never took you for a superstitious guy.
是啊,我这人挺有深度
Yeah, well, I got multitudes.
你知道有深度是什么意思吗?
No way you know what that means.
不管怎么样,感谢你们帮我把它挂起来
Either way, I appreciate this, guys.
很高兴能有你们的....
It's nice to have...
- 生活圈子? - 行吧,就生活圈子吧
- Community? - Yeah, let's stick with that.
这里面填充的是啥?水泥吗?
What'd you stuff this thing with? Concrete?
稳住!稳住!稳住!
Keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going.
- 还不错嘛 - 非常完美
- Not bad. - That's perfect.
看来我们这个小队也没那么糟嘛
Maybe we don't make such a bad team after all.
剧集 | 咫尺天堂(2020) | 导航列表