剧集 | 咫尺天堂(2020) | 导航列表
省长女士,请下车
Governor
您不是应该正在戒糖吗?省长?
Aren't you supposed to be avoiding sugar, Governor?
你怎么比我的医生还烦人?
You're worse than my doctor.
您之前说如果您再吃糖渍麻花,您就开除我
You said you'd fire me if I let you have another shakoy.
如果这次选举失利
If this election goes south,
咱们俩全都会丢了饭碗
we could both be out of a job by the end of the day.
所以我要怎么开心就怎么吃
So I am going to eat my feelings
你和我的血糖就忍♥着吧
and you and my blood sugar are just gonna have to deal with it.
这选举简直快累死我了
This campaign's gonna kill me.
我叫Alex Walker,前美国缉毒局探员
My name is Alex Walker. I'm ex-DEA
因为我的朋友和搭档的背叛,我辞职了
I quit the agency because my friend and partner betrayed me.
多少年前我的第一次任务,带我来到了一个荒滩
One of my first assignments took me to an isolated beach
就在这座岛上
right here on this island.
于是我变卖♥♥了仅有的家当,在这里开了一个礼品店
I sold what little I had and bought myself a gift shop.
这里安静祥和,没有压力,没有狗血剧情
There's peace, no stress, no drama.
但老天啊,我大错特错了
Boy, was I wrong.
你没事吧兄弟?
You doing okay, bud?
看不出来吗?我好着呢?
I'm just peachy, man.
但是吧,你后背的汗渍
It's just, uh, judging from the sweat stain on your back
这满地的明信片和一地破烂可不是这么说的
and the postcards strewn around your shop suggest otherwise.
别来这套,别跟我来你查案那套
Don't do that, man. Don't play detective with me.
- 我可是查案的祖师爷 - 要不你休息一下吧
- I invented detective. - How about you take a break?
我正好有个法子,能消除你所有的压力
I got just the thing. Cures all kinds of stress.
我现在只想把这条鱼挂上
The only thing I gotta do is hang this fish.
你知道菲律宾水域没有马林鱼的对吧?
You realize no marlins swim in Filipino waters, right?
我可谢谢您了,老哥
Thank you, Ernesto!
这就是个吉祥物好吗?
All right? It's a good luck charm.
你这暴脾气就没有一秒钟是不生气的
I'm starting to think you just like being really angry all the time.
也别来这套,懂吗?我知道你在干什么
Don't do that either, okay? I know what you're doing.
- 我♥干♥什么? -你在利用我的逆反心理
- What am I doing? - A very rudimentary reverse psychology
他们老用这个,来教育那些责任边界混乱的坏警♥察♥
they teach bad cops with boundary issues.
我还以为你正在努力改变自己
I was just under the impression you were trying to change.
- 怎么还... 我说了这招不管用 - 我保证这个会管用的,跟我来
- You're still doing it, man. - Hey, this will help. Come on.
- 来吧 -行吧行吧
- Come on. - All right, man.
你如果再念经一样唠叨我,我转身就走
But if there's any chanting, I'm out.
我念经你能怎么着我?
What have you got against chanting?
头儿,你找我?
You wanted to see me, Chief?
进来吧,这俩你喜欢哪个?
Come in. Which do you prefer?
- 左边的 -我也喜欢左边的
- Uh, the left one? - Me, too.
- 没别的事了? - 还有事,坐下吧
- Is that all? - No, sit down.
我把你叫过来不仅是为了竞选省长的事
I didn't ask you here just to talk about my campaign for governor.
你是一个非常优秀的警探,Kai
You're a good detective, Kai,
是我部门里最出色的警探之一
one of the best in my department.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
所以我选择你为我去执行一件特殊任务
That's why I chose you to take on a special mission for me.
我一直都在期待这样一个机会
I've been hoping for another opportunity.
是谋杀案吗?还是去哪里卧底
Are we talking a murder case? Something undercover?
我想把你指派给Rosales省长,贴身保护她
I'm assigning you to Governor Rosales's protective detail.
省长的近身保镖...这有点...
The governor's protective detail? That's, um...
和你想得不一样?
Not what you were expecting?
不是,只是这种工作
No, it's just that type of job
一般都是留给级别比较低的新人来做
is normally reserved for someone more junior.
Kai, 保持我们民♥主♥程序的完整性对我来说是重中之重
Kai, maintaining the integrity of our democratic process is most important to me.
- 当然 -所以我必须要让我信任的人
- Of course. - That's why why I need someone I can trust
密切关注省长的动向
to keep a close eye on the governor
任何可以的事情都要向我汇报
and report anything that might be suspicious.
换句话说,她的一举一动都要汇报
In fact, report everything back to me.
您是在要求我监视她吗?
Are you asking me to spy on her?
虽然我和她都在竞选省长
Just because I'm running against the governor
但这并不意味着我不会去保护她安全
doesn't mean I forgo my responsibility to keep her safe.
这是当然,只是...
Of course, it's just...
好极了,你答应了?
Excellent. You'll do it?
-是的,但是... -非常好
- Yes, it's just... - Good.
还有,Kai?
And Kai?
这件事不要告诉别人
Let's keep this between us.
来自世界各地的人们都会来到这里,品尝宿务令人惊叹的街头美食
People from around the world come here to sample Cebu's amazing street food.
这是我们这里人的骄傲
It's a source of great pride for our community.
不要不要,他们把这小广♥告♥贴的我礼品店那到处都是
No, no. They've been plastering those things all over my damn gift shop.
你不喜欢政♥治♥?
Not a fan of politics?
朋友,政客们就像尿布一样
Politicians are like diapers, my friend.
你得勤换着,因为他们都包裹着...
They need to be changed 'cause they're both full of...
肮脏,这里的好多小吃摊就是这么搞黄的
Shameful how so many of these vendors have been closing down.
-怎么回事? -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
但是这对我们这影响太坏了
But it's not good for the neighborhood.
啊到了,宿务明珠
Ah, the crown jewel of Cebu.
我跟你说,这东西能治好你的高血压
I'm telling you, this stuff is going to cure your hypertension.
我一朋友Gabriel 有糖尿病
My friend Gabriel had diabetes.
就是吃了这个,治好了!
Ate this? Cured.
我堂兄Manny,19岁就秃了
My cousin Manny, balding at 19.
也是吃了这个,治好了
Ate this? Cured.
我叔叔Tito有 ..... 怎么说呢,有隐疾
My Uncle Tito had, shall we say, intimacy issues...
他吃了这个也治好了,我明白了
And he ate this and he was cured. I got it.
多亏了这里的特殊材料
It's because of the special ingredient.
这是是啥玩意啊?你这特殊材料是啥?
What the hell is this? What's the special ingredient?
宿务之魂呐
The soul of the community.
我有两个问题
I got two questions.
这里是什么? 它是死的吗?
What is in this and is it dead?
这是礁鳗鱼汤,就在饭馆后面这片海抓的
It's reef eel soup, caught in the ocean behind this restaurant.
而且是的,一般都是死的
And yes, it's dead, normally.
鳗鱼汤?一般是死...? 鳗鱼汤?就像海蛇?
Eel sou... norm... eel soup, man? Like a sea snake?
什么叫一般是死的??
And what do you mean normally?
你就吃吧,他还把汤给你盛在特殊的碗里了
Just try it. He put yours in a special bowl.
这是对你的礼遇
It's an honor.
来,吃
Here, eat.
我宁愿不治高血眼...
I'd rather have hypertension.
你看看,它刚才动了
Look at that. It just moved.
看看,鸡蛋
Hey, an egg, all right?
我从小就吃鸡蛋,我也爱吃鸡蛋
I grew up with eggs. I can get behind an egg.
鸡蛋我吃着放心
An egg, I trust.
这为什么是脆的?
Why is this crunchy?
- 这是毛鸭蛋 -什么叫毛鸭蛋
- It's a balut. - What the hell's a balut?
鸭子胚胎,脆脆的是它的喙
Fetal duck. The crunchy part's the beak.
但是吃了它,你就会变得更壮
But you eat that, you're gonna feel strong.
我感觉你背叛了我
I feel betrayed.
白人佬
White people.
别碰这个厨子
Back away from the chef.
啥玩意?
What?
离这事远点,美♥国♥佬♥
Stay away from this, American.
哎呦我的肚子,你还打不?
Come on, man. Are you done yet?
我的海蛇汤要凉了
My sea snake soup is getting cold.
这事没完!
This isn't over!
你没事吧,大厨?
You okay, chef?
你不该掺和进来的
You should've stayed out of it.
这话你得说明白
Let me get this straight.
难道我应该站那看着他把你掐死?
I was just supposed to stand there and watch him choke you to death?
你只会让这事变得更糟
You only made things worse.
我过我会回来的
Told you I'd be back.
让一让
Excuse me.
现在我们知道那些摊子为什么关门了
Now we know why the other carts closed.
有人在勒索他们
Someone is shaking them down.
Bayani跟我说让我不要管这事
Bayani told me to stay out of it.
你以为你在帮助他
You thought you were protecting him.
是啊
Yeah.
我他妈可真是干了件好事
Hell of a job I did.
Bayani先生,抱歉打扰你一下
Mr. Bayani, we're sorry to bother you,
我们需要问你几个问题
but I need to ask you a few questions.
你能描述一下袭击你的人吗?
What can you tell us about your attackers?
你还记得他们有几个人吗?
Do you remember how many there were?
他们是高是矮?
Were they tall? Short?
我们会抓到这些人的,大厨,我跟你保证
We can catch these guys. Chef, I promise you that, okay?
剧集 | 咫尺天堂(2020) | 导航列表