吃点米饭吧 你太瘦了
Have some rice. You're too thin.
这是别人对我说过的最动听的话
That is the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
你呢 白米饭还是糙米饭
What about you? White or brown?
糙米饭
Brown.
我爱"深色"一点的
I love me some brown.
谢谢 洪先生
Thank you, Mr. Hong.
可以帮我们把鸭子分一下吗 他的那一份不要皮
And can you please split that duck for us and no skin on his half?
好啊 照常
Yeah, yeah, the usual.
点同样的食物 坐同样的位子
Same order, same booth.
每晚如此
Every night.
洪先生 知道吗 如果她不开心的话
Mr. Hong, you know, you don't have to split the duck,
你不必把鸭子分成两份
if that's what she's upset about.
我忘记我们的纪念日了 - 兄弟 芭比Q了啊
I forgot our anniversary. - Damn, dude.
纪念日可不能忘啊
You can't forget an anniversary.
爱情是需要仪式感的
Love needs some love.
下周是我们七个月纪念日
Seven months for us next week.
嗯 快七个月了 都看不出来呢
Yeah, seven months along, and I'm not even showing.
我太生气了
怎么你忘了吗
我没给她买♥♥礼物
I didn't get her a gift.
对了…
You know...
把这个给她
Give her this.
这是假睫毛 她会喜欢的
They're false eyelashes. She's gonna love 'em.
去吧
Go.
我喜欢我们有自己的“老三样”
I love that we have a "usual."
还喜欢这是我们的专属位子
And I love that this is our booth.
没错
It is.
而这…
And this...
这…
this...
是我们的夜店
...is our club.
今天早些时候 我从建筑师那里拿到了蓝图
I picked up the blueprints from the architect earlier today.
这比米饭还好
This is even better than the rice.
好的 听着
Okay, look.
好的…
Okay...
所以…
So...
一旦打通此处的这道墙
once we move this wall right here,
整个酒吧区域就会看到舞台
you see how it opens up the stage to the entire bar area.
嗯呢
Yeah.
哇 这一切真的实现了
Wow. This is all really happening.
嗯
Yeah.
梦想真的成真了
it's really happening.
我有样东西要给你
I have something for you.
这是我今天收到的
These came today.
*共用一个银行账户的两张信♥用♥卡♥
双方都可从中取钱
情侣信♥用♥卡♥
Matching credit cards.
最棒的一点是 我们每次为夜店花钱
And the best part is every time we charge something for the club,
都能获得航♥空♥里程数
we get airline miles.
*各航♥空♥公♥司♥针对会员的类似积分的活动
当累积到里程可以换机票 或者其它礼品
所以我不仅开了一家夜店
So not only am I getting a club,
我还得到了度假的机会
I'm getting a vacation.
我想去希腊
I'm thinking Greece.
宝贝
Baby...
我们以后一定会去希腊的
...we will get to Greece eventually,
但今年是第一年 我们要努力工作 这样才能养你嘛
but this first year has gotta be all about the work, right? You know?
我们要让夜店走上轨道
It's gotta be about getting the club off the ground.
这两张卡的钱咱们可不能随便花
We gotta be very careful how we use these.
- 只能买♥♥跟工作相关的东西 对吗 - 对
Only work-related, right? -Right.
嘿 是我妹妹
Hey, it's my sister.
- 替我跟她打个招呼 - 你自己跟她说
Tell her I said, "Hey, girl." -You tell her.
- 嘿 姐妹 - 嘿
Hey, girl. - Hey.
我和罗伯特在一起 怎么啦 玛丽亚
I'm here with Robert. What's up, Maria?
我的保姆请病假
My babysitter called in sick.
不能陪妈妈 你能回家吗
Can't stay with Mama. Can you come home?
我们今晚要去罗伯特家
Well, we were gonna go back to Robert's place tonight,
他要去巡演啦 今天是他在城里的最后一天了
we were gonna celebrate his last night in town before the tour.
不用 去吧 你妈更重要
go. Your mother's more important.
玛丽亚 一定要告诉你妈 我刚才说的这句话
And, Maria, make sure you tell her I said that.
我希望以后咱们见面时 给丈母娘留个好印象
I want those extra points when I finally get to meet y'all.
- 你确定 好的 - 罗伯特 你太好了
You sure? Okay. - That's so nice of you Robert.
我马上回来 好吗
I'm on my way, okay?
跟麻麻讲我马上就回去啦
Tell Mom I'll be there soon.
明天签租赁合同时见 好吗
I'll meet you tomorrow, okay? At the lease signing.
下午两点 别迟到了
2:00 p.m. Don't be late.
好的 别忘了拿蓝图
All right. Don't forget the blueprints.
不用了 留给你 放在我们的位子上
Nah, I'll leave those here with you in our booth.
等等 这里吗 在洪氏夫妇面前亲嘴吗
Wait, here? In front of the Hongs?
太美了
Fabulous.
你懂的
You know it.
给我五块钱
Give me five dollars.
什么东西?!
Excuse me?
给我五块钱
Give me five dollars.
你不是住在我上面的小孩吗
Aren't you the kid who lives above me?
是的
Yeah.
给我五块钱
Give me five dollars.
第一 不要说"给我五块钱
First off, it's not, "Give me five dollars."
你得客气点儿 说“给我五块钱好不好
It's, "Give me five dollars," and then, "please."
好啊 那…
Okay. So...
给我五块钱 求你啦
give me five dollars, please.
你要钱干嘛
What do you need it for?
看牙医
The dentist.
我有颗牙碎了
Cracked my tooth.
让我看看
Let me see.
是后面的牙
It's in the back.
别管哪里 让我看看
Okay, let me see.
我说是后面的牙
I said it's in the back.
赶紧给吧兄弟
Come on, man.
我联♥通♥电♥话♥卡欠费了 不交钱他们就给我停机了
I've gotta pay Verizon so they don't shut my phone off.
这跟我有一毛钱关系吗
Is that my problem?
没啥关系
No.
但是你穿的像个娘们似的 你更有毛病
You dress like a chick. You got bigger problems.
- 你妈在哪儿 - 不知道
Where's your mother? - I don't know.
应该在某个地方的车里 给那些陌生男人♥大♥口特口
In a car somewhere with her head in some stranger's lap.
你说话客气点哦 那可是你妈妈
Hey, careful now. That's your mama.
她总不能一直活在梦里吧
Someone should tell her that.
给你
Here.
你打发要饭的呢
That's it?
哥们 我欠120块呢
Man, I owe 120.
别吝啬了 多给点儿
Come on, make it rain.
我知道你贼有钱 贱逼
I know you got more, bitch.
老娘就是很有钱 贱逼
Yeah, I got mo', bitch.
老娘这行李箱里 装的都是钱
I got a whole wheelie bag full of bills here,
但是就你这b态度 毛都没有
but you ain't getting none of it, not with that attitude.
事实上…
In fact...
嘿
Hey.
我可以给你十块钱
I'll give you a ten,
但你得帮我把行李箱拿上去
but you gotta carry my bag upstairs for it.
你怎么不上天呢
Yeah, right.
安静 大半夜的
Hush! It's the middle of the night.
惊喜
Surprise!
等等 我没闻到古驰古龙水的味道
Hold on. I don't smell no Gucci cologne.
那个健硕的拉丁帅哥呢
Where's the beefy burrito?
他来不了
He couldn't come.
所以我希望你做这一切 不是为了他
So I hope you didn't do all that for him.
不 我是为了自己
No, I did this for me
还有对面拿着双筒望远镜的变♥态♥
and the perv across the way with the binoculars.
嘿 贾马尔
Hey, Jamal.
他得回家照顾他妈
He had to go home and take care of his mother.
签租赁合同的时候 我们再见
He'll meet us over at the lease signing.
又帅又爱他妈!?
Hot and loves his mama?
姐妹 我就说了吧 这是个好男人
Child, I told you he was a keeper.
这个大蛋糕是给谁吃的
Who's that big cake for?