Wonder Woman's not real, yo.
那好吧 该说的我都说了
Okay, well, I tried.
而且你是觉得 只有我一个人在隐藏自己吗
And you think I'm the one hiding things?
兄弟 你不也在隐藏自己
You're the one who's hiding, dude.
跟那个男的说 你还有个夜店?!
Telling that guy out there that you still have a club?
我饿了
I'm starving.
他们不是说要给我拿汉堡来吗
I thought they said they were gonna send me out a burger.
对 这就是你的汉堡
Yeah. This is yours.
♪ It's 12 past midnight ♪
♪ Don't close your eyes ♪
♪ Your soul's half alive ♪
♪ And I'll be by your side ♪
♪ I've come to take you there... ♪
嗨 哥们 怎么样啊
Yo, man. What's up?
给我杯啤酒可以不
Can I get a beer?
给我逮捕了可以不 小崽崽
Can I get arrested, Baby Jane?
好吧 没关系
Okay. It's cool.
不对 有关系
No, not cool.
你这个小屁孩 给我滚回后台去
Get your underage heinie backstage where it belongs.
你吼那么大声干什么呀 我去了
Relax, bro. I'm going.
给 吃点爆米花
Here, have some popcorn.
爆米花也收买♥♥不了我
That don't make it all right.
那个"告别单身派对"真让我心烦
That bachelorette party is buggin' me.
哪个告别单身派对 那些女人的还是基佬的
Which bachelorette party? The girls or the gays?
这两拨人有啥子区别吗
Can you tell the difference?
♪ One hundred percent pure love ♪
♪ Did I hear you cry Or did you like the ride... ♪
除了你在纽约新开的 比我们更好的夜店
Anything you want me to plug besides your new,
还有什么要我宣传的吗
better-than-us New York club?
实话讲..
Actually...
有一件事 我得跟你说实话
I have to tell you the truth about something.
是我扮的蒂娜特纳更好吗
I was the better Tina Turner?
不是 我是说要跟你说"实话"
No, I said I have to tell you the truth.
我的新夜店
I'm not going to have...
不会开张了
a new club.
我爱的那个男人
The man I was in love with...
骗走了我所有的钱 然后一走了之
scammed me out of all my money and took off.
我只能靠这趟巡演赚的钱 来养活自己
I only have what I'll make on this tour to live on.
我很丢脸
I am embarrassed...
痛不欲生
and devastated.
事实就是如此
And that's the truth.
不 事实不是如此
No, that's not the truth.
事实是
The truth is...
你很丢脸、痛不欲生..
you're embarrassed and devastated...
但是我扮的蒂娜特纳更棒
and I was the better Tina Turner.
玛格达
Magda.
为玛格达鼓掌
Give it up for Magda!
真抱歉
So sorry.
天哪.. 我的天啊呜呜呜
My God. My God!
我要结婚了 对不起
I'm getting married. I'm sorry.
神奇女侠 请
Wonder women.
我突然又有想法了 在我前面插一个人吧
You know what? Actually, put someone else on before me.
我要换一首歌♥
I'm gonna do a different number.
可这是你广受欢迎的歌♥啊
This is your big crowd-pleaser.
因为今晚 老娘要给一些 年龄特小的客户群表演
Well, tonight, I'm looking to hit a smaller demographic.
跟你说了 不要让我喝超过三杯
I told you not to let me have more than three!
收拾干净之前 我不会出场
I'm not coming out there till that's cleaned up.
来了
Coming.
你让我等了好久
You kept me waiting a long time.
是的 抱歉 我是摸瞎走过来的 花了点时间
Yeah, sorry, it takes me longer to get around.
我是瞎子
I'm blind.
嗯 我记得 你上次还想要残疾折扣
Yeah, I remember. Last time, you tried to get disability discount.
我心想:“哇 这个瞎婆娘 居然以为我会收代金券”
I was like, "Wow, this blind lady thinks I take coupons."
今晚的主角不是我啦 是我朋友
Well, tonight's not about me. It's about my friend.
她是外地来的
She's from out of town.
你好 我是达芙妮
Hello, I'm Daphne.
应该带大一点的包来的
Should have brought the bigger bag.
好吧
Okay.
好的 CD在哪里
Okay, CD. CD.
这里呢
Right.
怎么了 路易斯
What happened, Louis?
我是派崔克肯尼迪警官
This is Officer Patrick Kennedy.
路易斯有别的事
Louis is otherwise engaged.
我们答应不用毒品罪名将她记录在案 然后我就把她转为己用了
I- I got her to flip after we promised not to book her on the drug charge.
路易斯 我觉得我这下面没化妆
Louis, I don't... I don't think I have any makeup down there.
没有吗
You don't?
粉底可是会长腿自己跑的
Sometimes foundation travels.
结果还真是危险婆娘 把你有钱的事告诉他了
It turns out it was Lady Danger who told him about your money.
我怀疑他们是合伙诈骗
And I suspect that they worked the grift together.
诈骗
Grift?
我被诈骗了
I've been grifted?
跟那些悲惨女人 把所有的钱微信转给网恋男友一样的诈骗吗
Like those sad ladies who send all their money to Ethiopian boyfriends?
嗯 看来这两人的目标 是有钱的大龄变装皇后
Yeah. Yeah, it seems that these two target older drag queens with cash.
他们很容易上当 因为他们大多数都是孤家寡人
They're an easy mark because they're mostly all alone
极度渴望有人爱他们
and desperate for someone to love them.
罗伯特 你还在吗
Robert, you still there?
嗯 还在
Yeah, sure.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
她供出他的地址了
Well, she gave up his address,
所以我们会把他抓起来 并以重大盗窃罪将他记录在案
so we, um... we pick him up and we book him on grand larceny.
然后再以53张没交费的违停罚单 将她记录在案
And then we book her on those 53 delinquent parking tickets.
你能把我的钱追回来吗
Can... can you get my money back?
到时就知道了
I'll know when I get there.
你还在等什么 快去
Well, what are you waiting for? Go!
不涂活肤爽肤水 他哪里儿也不去
He's not going anywhere without revitalizing toner.
那是什么东西
What's all that?
撸逼表演时要用的东西
The stuff for Ruby's number.
给 你能把这个给调音台的唐尼吗
Here, will you give this to Donny in the sound booth?
我本来要去的
I would,
但是上次我把他迷♥奸♥了之后 他还没原谅我
but he still hasn't forgiven me for that time I roofied him.
大家好
Hey, everyone!
*1982年美国歌♥舞剧
提醒一下 《春城花满天》 在百老汇上演时
Heads up. Half this audience wasn't even born
这里有一半的观众还没出生
when The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas was on Broadway.
你为什么要演我们在以前节目中 演过的曲目啊
And why are you doing a number we used to do in the old show?
我有个很必要的理由
I have one big reason.
其实是个"小小的理由"啦
Actually, a little reason.
好的..
Okay, okay. Okay, okay!
下一个节目精彩绝伦
This next act is amazing,
她从大苹果城远道而来
and she came all the way from the Big Apple.
所以请尽量不要直接吐到她身上
So please try not to projectile vomit directly on her!
热烈欢迎我第二喜欢的红发美妞
Give it up for my second favorite ginger...
撸逼 红宝石
...Ruby Red.
女孩
♪ Girl ♪
控制好自己
♪ Get a hold now ♪
站直了
♪ Straighten up ♪
活力满满
♪ Look alive ♪
女孩 你是窈窕淑女
♪ Girl, you're a woman ♪
你会活下去
♪ You'll survive ♪
记住一点 只要继续生活
♪ Remember one good thing When you are moving on ♪
就能期待人生会有什么际遇
♪ Is wonderin' what you'll find ♪
只要放下过去
♪ And one good thing About a past that's gone ♪
就能让一切随风而去
♪ Is leavin' it behind ♪
女孩 你是窈窕淑女
♪ Girl, you're a woman ♪
昂首挺胸 女孩
♪ Keep your head up high, girl ♪
你是窈窕淑女
♪ You're a woman ♪
直视他们的眼睛 女孩
♪ Look 'em in the eye, girl ♪
你是窈窕淑女
♪ You're a woman ♪ - Yeah!
开始你的旅程
♪ Startin' on your way ♪
女孩 我觉得今天是你的幸运日
♪ Girl, I think this is your lucky day ♪
收拾心情
♪ Pull it in now ♪
站直腰板
♪ Stand up tall ♪
傲然自若
♪ Look real proud ♪ - Yeah.
女孩 别再哭泣
♪ Girl, no more cryin' ♪
收起哭声