想象一下 准备好了以后
Okay, imagine if you took it from there,
来个黄油翘滑 兔子跳
into a butter slide, right into a bunny hop--
等等
Hold up.
黄油翘滑 兔子跳
Butter slide, bunny hop,
背面360度
backside 360.
好的
Okay.
等等 不能来个黄油翘滑
Well, hold up. Wouldn't you rather do butter slide--?
来 等等
Here, hold up.
要不来个黄油翘滑 兔子跳
Wouldn't you rather do butter slide, bunny hop...
正面360度
frontside 360?
伙计 我可不想从正面转
Dude, I never want to go around the front.
万一被绳子缠住了怎么办
Imagine if you got caught up in the rope.
膝盖肯定会被勒住的
Your knees would get so squanched up.
被勒住以后直接翻车
They'd get squanched up and donched up.
等等
Hold up.
这是杰尔和MP
This is Jer and MP.
你们弄完达文波特家以后
When you guys finish at the Davenports,
去看一下斯旺森的租♥房♥♥
I need you to run by the rental on Swanson.
他们那有新房♥客了 把泳池加满水
They got some new tenants, so I need you to fill up the pool.
好的
You got it.
这话我本来不用说的 但是不要在泳池里玩滑板
And I shouldn't have to say this, but don't skate the pool.
水驴清洁公♥司♥
和唐尼去湖边滑水
第一季 第八集
唐尼
Donnie!
-唐尼 -唐尼
- Donnie! - Donnie!
唐尼
Donnie!
-唐尼 -唐尼
- Donnie! - Donnie!
-唐尼 你翱骊得好高啊 -太高了
- Donnie, you ollie so high. - So high.
-真是太棒了 -真是太棒了
- That was such a cherry sesh. - It was so cherry.
谢谢 伙计们 谢谢你们告诉我这里
Thanks, guys. I appreciate the hookup.
这附近很难找到空泳池了
It's hard to find empty pools around here.
谁说不是呢
Tell me about it.
附近的泳池都有水
We're so over full pools.
要是再看到有水的泳池 我就要崩溃了
Yeah, if I see one more full pool, I'm gonna rip my hair out.
你们不滑吗
So aren't you guys gonna skate?
不 我暂时不滑了
Nah. I'm not skating for a bit.
我最近玩的技巧都没学会呢
The tricks I've been trying lately are pretty fucked up.
杰尔
Jer?
我也想啊
I wish.
我没有蜡 不然我早就滑了
I don't have any wax on me, otherwise I'd be gliding these lips.
好吧
Cool, man.
你们会跪滑 对吧
You guys knee, right?
这是我们全部的爱好
It's all we do.
只要不上班 我们就会去跪滑
If we're not working, we're kneeing.
奈斯啊
That's mellow.
确实
It is mellow.
非常奈斯
Super mellow.
如果你们有空
If you guys are free later,
可以日落时来湖边滑水啊
you should come hit a sunset lake sesh.
-我们有空啊 -我们想去滑水
- We'll be free, all right. - We'd love to hit a sunset sesh.
棒呆
Very cherry.
找几个美女 7点在码头找我吧
You should grab a couple cuties and meet me at the marina at 7.
没问题
We would for sure,
但我们能带的妹子现在不理我们了
but the only girl we'd bring isn't talking to us right now.
伙计们 我也是过来人了
Dudes, I've been there.
听着 伙计们
Listen, guys.
如果你喜欢某人
If you like someone, sometimes
有时候吸引她们的最好方法
the best way to get their attention
就是让她有竞争的感觉
is to hang with the competition.
所以如果你们真的想追她
So if you're down for that,
就找几个妖艳美女
I say scoop up a couple Cleopatras,
7点来找我
and meet me at 7.
到时候湖水应该很丝滑
The water should be nice and buttery by then.
希望别让杰基发现
I sure hope Jackie doesn't find out about this.
不 我们应该让杰基发现
No, Jackie's supposed to find out about this.
嗯
Right.
我只是觉得跟唐尼第一次去湖边滑水
I just always kind of figured that Jackie would be with us
应该带上杰基的
when we hit our first lake sesh with Donnie.
我有预感 下次她就会跟我们一起去了
Well, I have a hunch she'll be at the next one.
你每次预感都很准
You have the best hunches.
杰尔 MP
Hey, Jer. Hey, MP.
两个胖堡
Two Chubby Bubbies please.
嗯 两个胖堡挺好的
Yeah. A couple Chubby Bubbies sound good.
好的 两个胖堡
Okay, two Chubby Bubbies.
还有吗
Anything else?
我们在想
We were actually wondering...
你一会有空跟我们去日落跪滑吗
Are you free later for a sick sunset knee sesh?
抱歉 不行
Sorry, I can't.
我今晚和我男朋友有安排 所以
I-- I have plans with my boyfriend tonight, so...
我们能和你们经理谈谈吗
Could we please speak to your manager?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
稍等
One second.
有什么事吗
How can I help you guys?
你想去日落跪滑吗
Any interest in a sick sunset kneeboard sesh?
你们还记得我们吗
Hey, do you guys remember us?
-嗯 你们是仆人 -是的
- Yeah, you're the maids. - Yeah.
天哪 你们的车好酷啊
Holy shit, your rigs are sick.
可以在上街吗
Are those street legal?
不可以
Nope.
-奈斯啊 -谢谢 伙计
- That's so mellow. - Thanks, man.
你们在干什么
So, what are you guys up to?
我们就是过来问问
Well, we cruised over
你们想不想去船后面
because we were hoping to get you two out behind the boat
参加傍晚跪滑活动
for a buttery little evening knee sesh.
你说"跪滑"吗
Did you say "knee sesh"?
我们还挺感兴趣的 但我们那时候应该还在骑车
Oh, man, we'd love to knee, but we'll probably still be out riding.
-好酷 -好酷
- Very cool. - Very cool.
好吧 那回头见吧
All right, I guess we'll just see you guys later?
嗯 回头见
Yeah, catch you later.
哥们 那些小妞太牛逼了
Dude, those chicks are so badass.
要是姑娘们都像她们就好了
I wish there were more girls like them.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我们只要让半数的女士同意就行了
All we gotta do is get one half the senoritas to say yes.
我们知道机会不大
We know it's probably a long shot,
你们可能有男朋友
or that you probably have boyfriends,
或者已经有计划了
or plans already...
但我们想问问你和你的同事
but we were just wondering if you and one of your coworkers
愿意来参加落日跪滑活动吗
would be down for a chill-ass sunset kneeboard sesh.
好啊
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们在这待了多久了
How long have we been out here for?
唐尼该来接我们了呀
It seems like Donnie should have scooped us up by now.
要是不赶紧耍点酷
It feels like if we don't do something cool soon,
杰基就要再找一个男朋友了
Jackie's gonna get another boyfriend.
是啊 如果我们不和唐尼一起跪滑
Yeah, if we don't knee with Donnie,
我们可能别无选择 只能去跳楼了
we may have no other choice but to jump.
1分6秒32
One minute, six second, 32 one-hundredth.
杰米 我们说了 你必须要晕过去
Jaime, we keep telling you, you have to pass out.
-我好像晕了一点 -时间不够长
- I think I did for a little bit. - Not long enough.
杰尔 给他展示一下
Jer, get in there and show him how it's done.
詹姆 听着
Okay, Jaime, listen.
如果你想打破我的纪录
If you want to break my record,
憋到一定时候 就得吸点水
at some point, you're gonna have to inhale water.
好的
Okay.