是唐尼吗
Is that Donnie?
是唐尼
That is Donnie.
-唐尼 -唐尼
- Donnie! - Donnie!
唐尼 你最近跪滑了吗
Hey, Donnie, have you been kneeing lately?
是的 我经常去跪滑
Yeah, I've been going a lot.
那是新跪板吗
Is that a new knee?
是的 我刚刚得到赞助了
Yeah, I actually just got sponsored.
天啊
Holy shit.
哥们 肯定很爽吧
Dude, that's gotta be such a trip.
是啊 很酥服
Yeah, it's pretty mellow.
-酥服 太酷了 -太酷了
- "Mellow." That's so sick. - Dude, that's so sick.
你们要贴纸吗
You guys want some stickers?
-我们要啊 -那必须的啊
- Yeah, we'll take stickers. - We'll for sure take some stickers.
没问题
Oh, hell yeah.
水驴清洁公♥司♥
新工作
第一季 第六集
-你们别出外勤了 -什么 为什么
- I'm pulling you guys off the route. - What? Why?
你们报♥警♥抓房♥主
You called the cops on the homeowner.
我们以为他是强盗啊
We thought he was a robber.
他穿着西装打着领带呢
Dressed in a suit and a tie.
可能也是偷的嘛
He probably stole those too.
那是海森堡先生
That was Mr. Hixenbaugh.
爷爷吗
The grandpa?
三代同堂
Three generations under one roof?
-太屌♥了 -太屌♥了
- That's so sick. - So sick.
是丈夫
The husband.
他们什么时候结婚的 今天早上吗
When did they get married? This morning?
她肯定是一个温柔的妻子
She's gonna make such a mellow wife.
肯定超棒的
She's gonna be great.
把整栋楼打扫干净 你们才能回家
You guys aren't going home until the whole building's cleaned.
我们是泳池清洁工 不是仓房♥清洁工
We're pool cleaners, not barn cleaners.
如果你们不喜欢 可以去找新工作啊
If you don't like it, you can find new jobs.
如果你们上个老板
So, if your last boss...
只能用一个词来形容你
can only use one word to describe you...
会是什么词
what would it be?
活泼
Cheery?
你呢
What about you?
一定要换个词吗
Does it have to be a different word?
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
你知道怎么铺床吗
Do you know how to make a bed for real?
我用睡袋 一般就是把它卷起来
I sleep in a sleeping bag, so I just roll it up.
是吗 我才知道
Oh, I didn't know that.
是的 我已经睡了一段时间了
Yeah, I've been doing it for a while.
应该挺方便的吧 伙计
That could be slick, dude.
是啊 比我想象中还要方便
Yeah, I was surprised by how slick it was.
谁啊
Who is it?
-客房♥服务 -客房♥服务
- Housekeeping. - Housekeeping.
是你们要的吹风机吗
You guys asked for a hair dryer?
非洲条纹灌木松鼠原产于东非
The African striped bush squirrel is native to East Africa
以茂盛的植被为食
and subsists on the lush vegetation--
我觉得这个新工作挺好的
I think getting a new job was a good move.
现在我们不用担心罗德的"禁止约会"规定了
Now we don't have to worry about Rod's "no dating" policy.
你觉得杰基真的愿意和我们约会吗
You think Jackie would really wanna date us?
就算现在不愿意 我们跳完以后她肯定就愿意了
If she doesn't now, she will for sure after we jump.
想想爱情的语言
I mean, think about the love languages.
再想想杰基
And then think about Jackie.
我们知道她不喜欢优质的时光
We know she doesn't like quality time.
肯定的言语
Or words of affirmation.
还有收礼物
Or receiving gifts.
那还剩什么呢
So what else is there?
勇敢
Bravery.
这个举动多勇敢啊
Think about how brave this is gonna be.
我们真勇敢 居然敢在这里吃午饭
It's brave of us to even be up here eating lunch.
太勇敢了
It's so brave.
到时候让杰基站在哪里比较好
Where do you think Jackie's best view's gonna be?
让她站在那里吧
I say we have her stand like right there.
这样她就能听到我们牛仔裤随风飘荡的声音了
That way she can hear our jeans.
不会太吵吗
Won't that be too loud?
也许吧
Maybe.
这里真的可以跳吗
Are we sure this is really jumpable?
热狗桑普森成功了
Hot Dog Sampson did it.
真的吗
Did he though?
如果他还在这里 汽车旅馆肯定有记录
If he stayed here, the motel's gonna have some kind of record of it.
是桑普森的住处吗
Yeah, is this the Sampson residence?
我找一个叫热狗的人
Hi, I'm looking for someone named Hot Dog.
是吗
It is?
等等 热狗是男的还是女的
Hold up, is Hot Dog a guy or a girl?
热狗 我们回头给你打过去 谢谢 再见
Hot Dog, could we call you right back? Thanks. Bye.
-217房♥的吹风机送了吗 -是的
- You guys get the hair dryer up to 217? - Yep.
-地板都吸了吗 -吸了 还除尘了
- Got the floors all vacuumed? - Double vacuumed, double dusted.
107房♥的厕所堵了 你们通了吗
What about the clogged toilet in 107?
你觉得杰基知道
You think Jackie has any idea
我们没约她出去
the reason we haven't asked her out yet
是因为罗德的规定吗
is because of Rod's policies?
这是个好问题 站过去
That's a really good question. Go stand over there.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
杰基
Hey, Jackie?
杰基
Jackie?
你知道水管在哪吗
Do you know where the hose is?
我们身上全是汗 想冲一下
We have to spray off all this sweat.
在外面连着高压清洗机呢
It's outside, hooked up to the pressure washer.
我们没看到啊
We didn't see it.
杰基
Hey, Jackie?
我们辞职了以后
What were you thinking about this whole time
你有什么想法吗
when we didn't work here anymore?
啥时候的事
When?
今天
Today.
我以为你们在后面呢
I thought you guys were just out back.
嗯
Yeah.
-我们是在后面 -嗯
- We were. We're out back. - Yeah.
不好意思 杰基
Excuse me, Jackie?
你有什么不喜欢的规定吗
Are there any policies that you struggle with?
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如水驴清洁公♥司♥的规定
Just, like, here at Agua Donkeys.
不可能有人喜欢所有的规定
I mean, no one likes all the rules.
但是
But...
累死我了
Man, I'm beat.
我都忘了出外勤有多累了
Forgot how tiring the route is.
你们不是辞职了吗
Thought you guys quit.
没有 我们就在后面
Oh, no. We were just out back.
你们搞定了吗
Did you get it done?
只剩三堵墙了
We only have three walls left.
别忘了就行
As long as you get it done.
罗德
Hey, Rod?
-嗯 -就是想跟你说一声
- Yeah? - Just so you know,
我们没穿上衣
the only reason we don't have our shirts on is
只是因为它们被汗浸湿了
because they're drenched in sweat.
只要我们继续在这里工作
As long as we're still working here,
就永远也不能约杰姬
we're never gonna be able to ask out Jackie.
嗯
Right.
但要是杰基不在这里工作了呢
But what if Jackie didn't work here anymore?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我也不想这样 但我们得想个办法让杰基被解雇
I hate to say it, but we might have to get Jackie fired.