弗里茨 不要动
Shh! Fritz. Now, be very still.
看好了
This is how we'll do it.
用科学 机械...
With science, mechanics...
再加一点点运气
and a bit of luck.
首先 我们创造出能量
First, we've got energy.
蜡烛的热量会让气球升空
The heat from the candle will make the balloon rise.
球所携带的动量
With the momentum from the ball...
传递到猴子上
that hits the monkey...
再撞到风箱上
...and pivots onto the bellows.
把小船往前吹
Which blows the longboat.
这就验证了牛顿第三定理
Giving us Newton's third law of physics...
所有的运动物体都有相同的
that says every action has an equal...
-作用力和 -反作用力
- and opposite...? - Reaction.
-太棒了 -太棒了
- Yes! - Yes!
它们会咬人吗
Do they bite?
应该会
I suppose they do.
如果你吓到它们的话
If you're horrid to them.
你们在这啊
Oh, there you are.
我到处爬上爬下找你们两个小捣蛋鬼
Up and down I've been looking for you rascals.
我真是累坏了
Worn out, I am.
我们在抓老鼠
We were catching a mouse.
如果你们抓到了 我也不会用来做菜
Well, if you catch one, I'm not cooking it.
骨头太多了
Too many bones.
好了 快下来
Now, come on, be quick.
我们今晚有好多准备工作要做呢
We have a lot to do before this evening.
你们在这儿呢
There you are!
我到处找你们呢
I've been looking all over for you.
看看你们俩这满头的灰
Look at the state of you.
我们刚刚想要抓老鼠
We were trying to catch a mouse...
用玩具和动量和火柴和...
with toys and momentum and matches and...
火柴
Matches?
是克拉拉的主意
It was Clara's idea.
在平安夜抓老鼠
Catching mice on Christmas Eve?
真是的 克拉拉
Honestly, Clara.
我们差点抓住了
We nearly had him.
你们抓到后打算怎么处置它
What were you gonna do with him when you caught him?
教它一些把戏 它会跳舞的
Teach him tricks. He could dance.
终于找到你们了 你们觉得怎么样
Ah. There you are. What do we think?
太美了 父亲
It's wonderful, Father.
可能还需要做些小小的调整
With a few adjustments, perhaps.
母亲以前不是这么装饰的
It's not how Mother did it.
弗里茨
Fritz.
孩子们 我有礼物要给你们
Um... Now, children, I have some presents for you.
但今天还不是圣诞节
But it's not Christmas Day.
是你们母亲要给你们的
They're from your mother.
她要我在平安夜时给你们
She asked me to give them to you on Christmas Eve.
那是给你的
That one's for you.
-露易丝 -谢谢
- Louise. - Thank you.
小兵人 太棒了
Soldiers! Yay!
克拉拉
Clara.
敌军发现了我们的位置
The enemy has found our location!
我们遭到了埋伏
We've been ambushed!
两侧都有敌人
They're from both sides!
这是母亲最爱的裙子
It's Mother's favorite.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes, it was.
你的是什么 克拉拉
What is it, Clara?
好像是一个蛋
It's an egg of some sort.
里面有什么 首饰吗
What's inside? Is it jewelry?
我不知道
I don't know.
锁上了
It's locked.
你确定是能打开的吗
Are you sure it opens?
这里有个钥匙孔
There's a keyhole. Here.
但是没有钥匙
But there's no key.
母亲为什么要给我这个 却不给我钥匙呢
Why would Mother give me this without a key?
这只是一个打不开的破蛋
It's just a silly egg that doesn't open.
这不仅仅只是一个破蛋 弗里茨
It's not just a silly egg, Fritz.
克拉拉
Clara.
克拉拉
Clara!
爱你的母亲
"你需要的一切都在这里面"
"Everything you need is inside."
克拉拉
Clara.
你还好吧
Is everything all right?
不好
No.
这是一个弹子锁
This is a pin tumbler lock.
没有钥匙是不可能打开的
It's impossible to open without a key.
好吧
I see.
不如你先洗漱打扮准备参加派对吧
Well, why don't you get ready for the party,
明天再来研究这个
and then you can work it out tomorrow.
克拉拉 不管我们愿不愿意
Clara, Christmas comes...
圣诞节一样会来临
whether we like it or not.
我们只能尽我们所能享受这个节日
We must do our best to enjoy it.
我不想享受
I don't want to enjoy it.
我现在不想享受任何东西
I don't want to enjoy anything right now.
尽管这样
Well, that may be the case...
我们一家人还是应该保持传统
but it's important to maintain traditions as a family.
这是我们应该做的
It's what's expected of us.
我不在乎我们应该怎么做
I don't care what's expected.
-你应该在乎 -父亲
- Well, you should. - Father?
该出发了
It's almost time to go.
我看上去还好吧
Do I look all right?
嗯
Yes.
你看上去很好
Yes, indeed.
帮你妹妹打扮好
Please get your sister ready.
你要对他好一点 克拉拉
You must be gentle with him, Clara.
真希望母亲在
I wish Mother was here.
我们都希望
We all do.
我必须要打开这个
I have to open this.
你会想出办法的
You'll work it out.
你是个很聪明的小姑娘 就像母亲一样
You're an extremely clever girl, just like Mother.
我最近觉得自己一点都不聪明
I don't feel very clever lately.
也许你应该
Maybe you should spend
少躲在阁楼里
a little less time in the attic...
多花点时间在现实世界中
and a little more time in the real world.
我已经搞不懂现实世界了
The real world just doesn't make sense to me anymore.
你必须努力 克拉拉
You must try, Clara.
就算是为了父亲
If only for Father.
父亲一副什么都没有变的样子
Father is acting as if nothing has changed.
但一切都变了
But everything has changed.
D 是指杜塞梅尔
"D." It's Drosselmeyer.
这肯定是他制♥造♥的
He must have made this.
也许他能打开这个
And maybe he can open it!
太好了
Good.
那你现在能让我给你梳好头发了吗
Now, will you let me finish with your hair?
嗯 但是拜托快点
Yes. But please hurry.
你们今天晚上必须要好好表现
It is important to be on your best behavior tonight.
也就是说在晚宴时一定要举止得体 弗里茨
That means remembering our manners at dinner. Fritz!
我想到时和你一起跳一支舞 露易丝
I do want one dance with you, Louise.
还有你 克拉拉
And you, Clara.
-我必须要跳舞吗 -是的
- Do I have to dance? - Yes, you do.
今晚也不许不见人影
And no disappearing tonight either.
和宾客们交流攀谈
Mingle and engage with the guests.
我呢
What about me?
你怎么了
What about you?
谁和我跳舞
Who will dance with me?
教父家到了
Yay! Godfather's house.
最后一个进来的人是笨蛋
Last one in is a nincompoop.
杜塞梅尔主人欢迎杰罗麦·琼斯夫妇
Master Drosselmeyer welcomes Mr. And Mrs. Jeremiah Jones.
提摩西·麦克唐纳医生和伊齐基尔·麦克唐纳太太
Doctor and Mrs. McDonald, Timothy and Ezekiel McDonald.
魔法
Magic!
电影精选列表