她死了
She died.
玛丽 死了
Marie, dead?
请节哀顺变
We are so sorry for your loss.
如此年轻就去世了...
To leave life so young...
她是最美丽 完美的...
She was the most beautiful, wonderful...
她对我们来说就是一切
She meant everything to us.
一切
Everything.
这是你母亲的王座
This is your mother's throne...
殿下
Your Grace.
你是来拯救我们的吗 克拉拉
Have you come to save us, Clara?
不
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
在今天之前 我都不知道这里的存在
I didn't even know this place existed before today.
我本来是在找我教父送我的圣诞礼物
You see, I was looking for a Christmas present from my godfather.
我爱圣诞
I love Christmas!
圣诞是什么
What's Christmas?
然后我遇到了一只坏蛋老鼠
And then I ran into this horrible little mouse.
老鼠
Mouse?
然后我就遇见了上尉
And that's when I met the captain.
我们勉强从姜母王后和老鼠王手下
We barely escaped Mother Ginger
逃了出来
and the Mouse King.
你遇到了姜母王后
You met Mother Ginger?
亲爱的克拉拉
Oh, my dear Clara...
幸好你没有出事
you're lucky to be alive.
你必须保证你不会再
You must promise never to go back
回到欢乐王国 克拉拉
to the Land of Amusements, Clara!
山楂公爵
Oh! Hawthorne!
这个称号♥已经被剥夺了 山楂公爵
Its title has been rescinded, Hawthorne!
当然了 我是说第四王国
Oh! Of course. I meant the Fourth Realm.
抱歉
Apologies.
我只是太难过了
I'm just so upset.
请忘记我提到的欢乐...
Forget I ever mentioned the Land of...
你能活着逃出来真是太走运了
It's pure fortune you got out alive.
没有人从第四王国逃出来过
No one ever escapes from the Fourth Realm.
山楂公爵说得对
Hawthorne is right.
我们的公主才刚到这里
We can't risk losing our princess
我们不能冒险再失去她
when she's only just arrived.
-但是 -既然说到这个...
- But... - And talking of arriving...
我们要举办一场庆典来庆祝你的到来
we need to organize a pageant to celebrate your coming.
并组织王国巡游
And a tour of the realms.
这真是太棒了
Oh, this is so exciting!
我爱庆典
I love a pageant!
听上去很棒
That sounds lovely...
但我得回杜塞梅尔的派对上
but I have to get back to Drosselmeyer's party.
她还不知道
She doesn't know.
王国内的时间流逝不一样
Time is very different in the realms.
非常不一样
Very.
来
Come.
我来给你看
I'll show you.
克拉拉公主 我要回到我的岗位上去了
Princess Clara, I'll be returning to my post now.
你不准离开我
You are not leaving me.
这是命令
That's an order.
糖梅仙子
Sugar Plum...
姜母王后是谁
who's Mother Ginger?
她曾经也是一名摄政王
Well, she used to be a regent.
就像我和山楂公爵和冰雪国王
Just like me and Hawthorne and Shiver.
她原本是...
She was the Regent of the Land of...
欢乐王国的
Amusements.
但现在
But now...
她被驱逐了
she is banished.
她为什么...
Why was she...
被驱逐了
banished?
我们别无选择 克拉拉
We had no choice, Clara.
她想要控制其他的王国
She tried to take control of the other realms...
用武力
by force.
但是她的邪恶意图曝光后
But when her evil intentions became clear...
连她的臣民都抛弃了她
even her own people deserted her.
她的王国
And her realm...
变成了废墟
fell to ruin.
那真是太惨了
That's so tragic.
没错 太惨了
See, it's so tragic.
但是现在你来了
But things are looking up
一切都要好起来了 亲爱的克拉拉
now that you're here, dear Clara.
来 该让你的心放下来了
Come! It's time to put your mind at ease.
觉得熟悉吗
See anything familiar?
这看起来像是教父家舞厅的钟
It looks like the clock in Godfather's ballroom.
但那不可能
But that's impossible.
是吗
Is it?
站着别动
Stand very still.
我回来了
I'm back.
一切看上去都是这么慢
Everything seems to be going so slowly.
这怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
你们的世界比我们的世界慢多了
Your world moves much more slowly than our world.
弗里茨和露易丝
Fritz and Louise.
他们在那里
There they are.
看 父亲在那里
And look, there's Father.
他看上去
He looks...
好迷茫
lost.
从这里的王国看出去 一切都不一样
Everything looks different from the realms.
看
Voilà.
要参加庆典
For the pageant.
你选择哪一件
Which one will you choose?
我不擅长挑选裙子 鞋子 打扮头发...
I'm not very good at dresses and hair, shoes...
恕我冒昧提议 能让我来帮你吗
If I may be so bold as to suggest that I help?
-你愿意吗 -这是我最喜欢做的事了
- Would you? - It's my favorite thing!
我们绝对不会让他们失望了
Oh, we will not disappoint them.
你绝对会看上去非常动人
You will look magnificent.
我母亲有没有提到过我
Did my mother ever talk about me?
有 经常提
Oh, yes. All the time.
有时候感觉 你仿佛就在我们身边
Sometimes it seemed as if you were right here with us.
好了 闭上你的眼睛
Now, close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
好了 睁开眼睛
Now, open your eyes.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我很喜欢
I love it.
我看上去好不一样
I look so different.
你看上去就像是女王的女儿该有的样子
You look like the daughter of a queen.
女士们先生们 在这四大王国历史上
Ladies and gentlemen, on this momentous day...
充满纪念意义的一天
in the history of the Four Realms...
我们非常荣幸且自豪地向大家介绍
We are proud and privileged to present before you...
克拉拉·斯塔尔鲍姆 玛丽女王的女儿
Clara Stahlbaum, daughter of Queen Marie.
他们都盯着我看 糖梅仙子
They're all staring at me, Sugar Plum.
当然了
Of course.
你和你母亲简直长得一模一样
You're every inch your mother's daughter.
这段芭蕾讲述了四大王国的故事
The ballet tells the story of the Four Realms...
关于你母亲是如何发现我们的世界的
how your mother discovered our world.
首先 鲜花王国
First, the Land of Flowers.
然后
Now...
雪花王国
the Land of Snowflakes.
然后是糖果王国
And the Land of Sweets.
老鼠
Mice?
现在是第四王国
Now we're in the Fourth Realm.
仔细看 克拉拉
Watch closely, Clara.
我们的麻烦就是从这里开始的
This is where our troubles began.
姜母王后和老鼠吗
With Mother Ginger and the mice?
那个野兽般的女人
Beastly woman.
一点都没有母亲的特质
There's nothing motherly about her.
这场战争是姜母王后发动的
Mother Ginger's the one who began this war.
希望你能结束这场战争
I hope you'll be the one to finish it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
电影精选列表