权力的游戏   第八季 第二集

Game of Thrones  S08E02

Aug. 12, 2019, 11:06 p.m.

不眠彻夜大战前的准备


What if the Seven Kingdoms
如果七大王国
were ruled by a just woman and an honorable man?
由一位公正的女性和一位正直的男性共同统治 会怎样呢?
You're Aegon Targaryen...
你真名叫伊耿·坦格利安
true heir to the Iron Throne.
是铁王座的真正继承人
You've always been.
与生俱来
She doesn't need to be my friend.
她不需要成为我的朋友
But I am her queen.
但我是她的女王
We must fight together now...
我们必须要并肩作战
or die.
否则我们都会死
The things I do for love.
想想我为爱情都做了什么
A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms
七王国的骑士
詹姆·兰尼斯特 “弑君者”
When I was a child,my brother would tell me a bedtime story...
在我小时候 我的哥哥会给我讲睡前故事
about the man who murdered our father.
从前有个杀害了我们父王的人
Who stabbed him in the back and cut his throat.
他从背后刺中父王 割破他的喉咙
Who sat down on the Iron Throne and watched
他坐在铁王座上 眼睁睁看着
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安 “风暴降生” “龙之母”
as his blood poured onto the floor.
父王的鲜血在地上流淌
He told me other stories as well.
哥哥还给我讲过其他故事
About all the things we would do to that man...
说到我们夺回七大王国之后
once we took back the Seven Kingdoms
这个人落入我们手中时
and had him in our grasp.
处置他的种种方式
Your sister pledged to send her army north.
你姐姐承诺过派兵来北方
She did.
她是说过
I don't see an army.
我可没看见什么军队
I see one man, with one hand.
我只看到一个人 还只有一只手
It appears your sister lied to me.
看来你姐姐骗了我
She lied to me as well.
她也骗了我
She never had any intention of sending her army north.
她从未想过派兵北上
She has Euron Greyjoy's fleet and 20,000 fresh troops.
她有了攸伦·葛雷乔伊的舰队和两万名精兵
提利昂·兰尼斯特 “小恶魔” 女王之手
The Golden Company from Essos
她花钱雇佣来的
bought and paid for.
厄斯索斯的黄金团
Even if we defeat the dead
即使我们击败了尸鬼大军
she'll have more than enough to destroy the survivors.
她仍有足够的兵力击溃幸存的人
"We"?
“我们”?
I promised to fight for the living.
我发誓要为生者战斗
I intend to keep that promise.
我希望能恪守誓言
Your Grace,I know my brother... Like you knew your sister?
陛下 我了解我哥哥 就像了解你姐姐那样深?
He came here alone, knowing full well how he'd be received.
他独自北上 很清楚会受到怎样的对待
Why would he do that if he weren't telling the truth?
如果他刚才说的不是实情 那他还何必如此?
Perhaps he trusts his little brother to defend him
大概是相信在他割破我的喉咙前
right up to the moment he slits my throat.
弟弟会一直为自己辩护吧
You're right. We can't trust him.
您是对的 我们不能轻信他
珊莎·史塔克 临冬城公爵夫人
He attacked my father in the streets.
他曾当街袭击我的父亲
He tried to destroy my house and my family
他想让我们家破人亡
the same as he did yours.
所做之恶不比对您家族的少
Do you want me to apologize?
你想让我道歉么?
I won't.
别想了
We were at war.
当时我们在交战
Everything I did, I did for my house and my family.
我的所作所为 都是为了我的家族 我的家人
I'd do it all again.
再来一遍我还是一样
布兰·史塔克 绿先知
The things we do for love.
想想我们为爱都做了什么
So why have you abandoned your house and family now?
那为什么你现在抛弃了你的家族和家人呢?
塔斯的布蕾妮 “美人”
Because this goes beyond loyalty.
因为现在已经不是忠于谁的问题了
This is about survival.
现在关乎的是生死
You don't know me well, Your Grace.
陛下 您不怎么了解我
But I know Ser Jaime.
但我了解詹姆爵士
He is a man of honor.
他是个有荣誉感的人
I was his captor once.
我曾俘虏过他
But when we were both taken prisoner
但是后来我们遭到绑架
and the men holding us tried to force themselves on me
当那帮人企图强♥奸我的时候
Ser Jaime defended me.
詹姆爵士保护了我
And lost his hand because of it.
还因此失去一只手
Without him, my lady, you would not be alive.
夫人 没有他您可能就活不成了
He armed me, armored me
他给了我武器和盔甲
and sent me to find you and bring you home
派我去追踪您的下落 带您回家
because he'd sworn an oath to your mother.
因为他向您母亲发过誓
You vouch for him?
你在为他做担保?
I do.
是的
You would fight beside him?
你会和他并肩作战么?
I would.
会的
I trust you with my life.
我将性命托付于你
If you trust him with yours
若你也敢托付给他
we should let him stay.
那我们应当接纳他
What does the Warden of the North say about it?
北境守护意下如何?
琼恩·雪诺 伊耿·坦格利安 铁王座法理继承人
We need every man we can get.
我们需要尽可能地招揽人手
Very well.
那好吧
灰虫子 无垢者的指挥官
Thank you, Your Grace.
谢谢陛下
瓦里斯 “八爪蜘蛛”
Either you knew Cersei was lying and let me believe otherwise
你是不是知道瑟曦在撒谎 还帮她圆谎
or you didn't know at all.
还是说你压根就不知道我们被骗了
Which makes you either a traitor or a fool.
反正你要么是个叛徒 要么是个傻子
I was a fool. Not for the first time.
我是傻子 也不是第一回了
Cersei still sits on the throne.
瑟曦还坐在那王座上
If you can't help me take it back
如果你不能帮我夺回来
I'll find another Hand who can.
首相我就另找高明
乔拉·莫尔蒙 女王铁卫 “大熊”
I suspect one of you will be wearing this
估计战事结束前 这首相徽章的主人
before it's all over.
就要从你俩当中选了
詹德利 劳勃国王的私生子 “大牛”
艾莉亚·史塔克
Don't you have something better to do?
你就没别的事可干了么?
You make my weapon yet?
我的武器你做好没?
Just as soon as I'm done making a few thousand of these.
等我弄完手头几千把这玩意儿就动手
You should make mine first.
你应该先给我造
And make sure it's stronger than this.
还要确保比这个再结实点
It's strong enough.
够结实了吧
It's going to be safer down in the crypt,you know.
你知道吧 下到墓窖里会更安全的
Are you going to be down in the crypt?
你要去墓窖么?
No, but... But you're a fighter.
不去 但 但你是个战士
I've done my share.
我打的尸鬼够多了
You've fought them?
你和尸鬼战斗过?
I did. Some of them.
嗯 打过一些吧
How many?
有多少?
A few.
没多少
That was enough.
对我而言也挺多了
What are they like?
它们什么样啊?
Bad.
可怕
Really bad.
非常可怕
Really bad"?
“非常可怕”? "
Even a smith's apprentice can do better than "really bad."
即便是铁匠学徒 也该能形容得比“非常可怕”形象一点吧
What do they look like? What do they smell like?
它们到底长什么样?身上什么味道?
How do they move? How hard are they to kill?
怎么行动?彻底弄死它们有多难?
Look, I know you want to fight.
听好 我知道你想战斗
And I know you're not scared of rapers or murderers or...
知道你不怕什么强♥奸犯 杀人狂„„
This is different. This is...
但这次不一样 这次„
This is death.
这次是死亡
You want to know what they're like? Death.
你想知道它们什么样?死亡的样子
That's what they're like.
死亡 死神 反正就是那副模样
I know Death.
我见识过死神
He's got many faces.
他有千张面孔
I look forward to seeing this one.
很期待见见他这一张脸呢
My weapon? I'll get right on it.
姐的武器呢? 这就动手
I'm sorry for what I did to you.
我很抱歉把你推下塔楼
You weren't sorry then.
你当初并无歉意
You were protecting your family.
你在维护自己的家人
I'm not that person anymore.
我已经不是那样的人了
You still would be
如果不是你当初把我推下去
if you hadn't pushed me out of that window.
你现在依旧是那样的人
And I would still be Brandon Stark.
而我可能还是布兰登·史塔克
You're not? No.
你现在不是么? 不是了
I'm something else now.
我现在是另一种存在
You're not angry at me.
你不怪我
I'm not angry at anyone.
我不怪任何人
Why didn't you tell them?
你为什么没告诉他们?
You won't be able to help us in this fight
如果我让他们先杀了你
if I let them murder you first.
你就不能在这场大战中助我们一臂之力了
What about afterwards?
那大战之后呢?
How do you know there is an afterwards?
你怎么知道我们能活到大战之后?
Put a marker in the ground!
在地上做个记号!
Bring it up to the wall!
把它送到城墙上去
Up to the wall. All right.
好的 送到城墙上去
Well, here we are.
得 我们都到这儿来了
Yes, here we are.
是呀 我们都到这儿来了
Together again.
又在一起了
And the masses rejoice.
群众还挺喜闻乐见
How do they feel about their new queen?
他们怎么看待他们的新女王?
She's your new queen too.
她也是你的新女王
They remember what happened
他们记得上次坦格利安家族
the last time Targaryens brought dragons north.
带着龙北上时 发生过什么
They'll come around
一旦他们发现
once they see Daenerys is different.
丹妮莉丝与她的祖先不一样 他们会回心转意的
And she is? Different?
那她真的是吗?不一样?
She is.
她不一样
You're sure about her? I am.
你这么相信她? 是的
She didn't seem sure about you.
她似乎没有那么相信你
It's hard to blame her.
这不怪她
I made a mistake common to clever people.
我犯了一个聪明人常犯的错误
I underestimated my opponents. Hmm.
我低估了我的对手 嗯
Cersei told me the pregnancy had changed her.
瑟曦告诉我这次怀孕改变了她
A chance for you both to start again.
她说这是一个让你们俩都重新开始的契机
And I believed her.
而我相信了她
Was she lying about the baby too?
怀孕这事也是她捏造的吗?
No, that part is real.
不 那个倒是真的
She's always been good at using the truth to tell lies.
她一直很擅长利用事实来编造谎话
I wouldn't be too hard on yourself.
不用太自责
She's fooled me more than anybody.
我被她骗得最苦
What?
怎么了?
She never fooled you.
你从来没被她骗过
You always knew exactly what she was
你一直都很清楚她是怎样的人
and you loved her anyway.
但你依然爱她
So...
看来„„
we're going to die at Winterfell.
„„我们要死在临冬城了 ...
Not the death I would've chosen.
这不是我原本计划的死法
I always pictured myself
我一直想象我80岁的时候
dying in my own bed
躺在自己床上
the age of 80
行将就木
with a belly full of wine and ...a girl's mouth
喝饱了酒 还有 „„一个姑娘
around your cock. around my cock.
帮你吹箫 帮我吹箫
At least Cersei won't get to murder me.
至少瑟曦无法亲手杀死我
I'm sure I'll feel some satisfaction
当我正被尸鬼撕碎的时候
denying her that pleasure
想到剥夺了她这一乐趣
while I'm being ripped apart by dead men.
肯定会感到某种满足
Maybe after I'm dead...
或许等我死了以后„„
I'll march down to King's Landing
我会南下进军君临城
and rip her apart.
然后撕碎瑟曦
波德瑞克·派恩 布蕾妮的侍从
Good. Yes, aim.
很好 对 瞄准
Don't rush.
别急
Come forward.
上前来
Come on. Ser Jaime.
来呀 詹姆爵士
Lady Brienne.
布蕾妮小姐
He's come a long way. He's all right.
他进步很大 凑合吧
One more time. Come on.
再来一次 快点
Still has a lot to learn. I'm sure you'll teach him.
需要学♥习的还很多 你肯定会教他的
I've been told you're commanding the left flank.
我听说你将指挥左翼部队
I am.
是的
It's, uh... It's good ground.
这个 呃„„地形不错
It is.
是的
The rise, it should give us some advantage.
那个斜坡 会对我们有利
If we can keep a tight formation
如果能保持紧密的队形
we might be able to beat them back.
我们或许有机会击退他们
Yes, I think you're right.
是 你说得对
What are you doing? What?
你怎么回事? 什么?
I think you know. I truly don't.
我想你应该知道 我真的不知道
We have never had a conversation last this long
我们从来没有哪次交谈 这么半天了
without you insulting me. Not once.
你都没侮辱我 一次也没有
You want me to insult you?
你希望我侮辱你?
No! Good.
当然不! 那不就好了
I came to Winterfell because...
我到临冬城是因为„„
I'm not the fighter I used to be.
虽然我不是从前那个战士了
But I'd be honored to serve under your command
但是能在你的指挥下战斗 我会倍感荣耀
if you'll have me.
如果你愿意接纳我的话
I better get back.
我得回去了
Forgive me, khaleesi.
抱歉 卡丽熙
Have you done something to offend me?
你做了什么冒犯我的事吗?
Many things.
很多
Long ago and long forgiven.
那都是很久以前的事了 而且我早就原谅你了
But you did forgive
但就算我犯下过失
despite my failures.
你仍然原谅了我
When I heard you'd named Tyrion your Hand
当我听说你任命了提利昂为御前首相
it broke my heart.
我的心都碎了
When I named him Hand
我任命他为首相的时候
I didn't know if I'd ever see you again.
并不知道我能否再见到你
You made the right choice.
你做出了正确的选择
I wasn't under the impression you liked him very much.
在我的印象中 你不是很喜欢他
I didn't.
确实
His mouth hardly stopped moving
我们从瓦兰提斯到弥林那一路上
between Volantis and Meereen.
他一直喋喋不休
It was all I could do not to throw him in the sea.
我强忍着才没将他丢进海里
But the mind behind all those words...
但在那些油腔滑调背后 他的聪明才智„„
He's made mistakes.
他犯了错误
Serious mistakes.
很严重的错误
As have we all.
我们都犯过错
He owns his
他有自己的过失
and learns from them.
然后从中吸取教训
You're advising me to forgive the man
你在建议我宽恕
who stole your position?
那个抢占你位置的人?
I am.
是的
And one other suggestion
如果您允许的话
if you'll allow me.
我还有一个谏言
The moment we can get the last infantryman
等到所有步兵都被调派到战场上
out onto the field, we should shut the gates.
我们就应该马上关闭城门
Keep them open for as long as you can.
尽你的全力让城门多开一会
There are still people coming in from the countryside.
还有人正从郊外逃难而来
约恩·罗伊斯 “青铜” 谷地领主
Lady Sansa, I was hoping we could speak alone.
珊莎夫人 我希望我们可以私下谈谈
I thought you and I
我之前本以为
were on the verge of agreement before.
就快和你达成共识了
About Ser Jaime.
关于詹姆爵士的问题
Brienne has been loyal to me, always.
布蕾妮一直对我很忠诚
I trust her more than anyone.
她是我最信任的人
I wish I could have that kind of faith in my advisors.
真希望我也能如此信任我的顾问
Tyrion is a good man.
提利昂是个好人
He was never anything but decent towards me.
他对我一向彬彬有礼
I didn't ask him to be my Hand simply because he was good.
我任命他为首相 不只因为他是个好人
I asked him to be my Hand
我任命他为我的首相
because he was good, and intelligent
是因为他是个有头脑的好人
and ruthless when he had to be.
而且必要时 他也会变得无情
He never should have trusted Cersei.
他一开始就不应该相信瑟曦
You never should have either.
您也不应该相信她
I thought he knew his sister.
我以为他了解他的姐姐
Families are complicated.
家家有本难念的经
Ours certainly have been.
我的家族也是如此
A sad thing to have in common.
可悲的共同点
We have other things in common.
我们两个还有其他的共同点
We've both known what it means to lead people
我们都知道作为女性领导者的艰难
who aren't inclined to accept a woman's rule.
领导那些不愿意屈服于女人的人
And we've both done a damn good job of it
而且在我来看
from what I can tell.
我们都做得很好
And yet, I can't help but feel we're at odds with one another.
尽管如此 我还是感受到了我们之间有些不睦
Why is that?
为什么?
Your brother.
因为你哥哥
He loves you, you know that.
他爱您 您是知道的
That bothers you.
但是这点困扰着你
Men do stupid things for women.
男人会为女人做蠢事
They're easily manipulated.
他们很容易受女人摆布
All my life, I've known one goal:
我这一生只有一个目标:
the Iron Throne.
铁王座
Taking it back from the people who destroyed my family
我要把它从毁掉我家族的敌人手里夺回来
and almost destroyed yours.
这个敌人也几乎毁掉你的家族
My war was against them.
我只与他们为敌
Until I met Jon.
直到我遇到了琼恩
Now I'm here, half a world away
如今我在这里 在半个世界之外
fighting Jon's war alongside him.
在琼恩的战争中与他并肩作战
Tell me, who manipulated whom?
你来告诉我 到底是谁受谁的摆布?
I should have thanked you the moment you arrived.
你当初一抵达临冬城时我就应该向您表示感谢
That was a mistake.
这是我的错
I'm here because I love your brother...
我来这里 是因为我爱上了你哥哥„„
and I trust him...
因为我相信他„„
and I know he's true to his word.
还因为我知道他是个恪守承诺的人
He's only the second man in my life
在我生命中 他是仅有的第二个
I can say that about.
能让我这么评价的男人
Who was the first?
第一个是谁?
Someone taller.
某个比他高点儿的人
And what happens afterwards?
那么之后呢?
We defeat the dead, we destroy Cersei.
当我们消灭了尸鬼大军 打败了瑟曦
What happens then?
之后呢?
I take the Iron Throne.
我夺回铁王座
What about the North?
那么北境呢?
It was taken from us
敌人从我们手中夺走北境
and we took it back.
我们又亲手将它夺回
And we said we'd never bow to anyone else again.
我们也曾说过 北境永远不再向任何人俯首称臣
What about the North?
到时候 您将如何处置北境?
Apologies, my lady.Your Grace...
抱歉打扰了 夫人 陛下„„
What is it?
什么事?
席恩·葛雷乔伊
My queen.
女王陛下
Your sister?
你姐姐呢?
She only has a few ships
她只剩下了几艘船
and she couldn't sail them here.
也没法把船开来这里
So she's sailing to the Iron Islands instead
所以她去了铁群岛
to take them back in your name.
她将以您的名义夺回铁群岛
But why aren't you with her?
你为什么没有和她一起回去?
I want to fight for Winterfell, Lady Sansa...
我想为临冬城作战 珊莎公爵夫人„„
if you'll have me.
如果您允许的话
Milord, we're not soldiers.
佬爷 我们不是当兵的
戴佛斯·席渥斯 “洋葱骑士”
You are now.
你们现在都是了
Look, I made it through most of my years
听着 我活了大半辈子
without ever getting near a fight
连战场的边儿都没蹭到
but then I survived the Battle of the Bastards.
但之后我却在私生子之战里活下来了
Right outside these walls.
就在那道城墙之外
If I can live through that,you can live through this.
既然我能从那儿活下来 你们也能活下去
They'll outfit you with weapons at the forge.
他们会在锻造处给你们武器和装备
Right that way.
就在那边
Thank you.
谢谢您
When the time comes,you'll be down in the crypts.
当大战来临时 你们在墓窖里躲好
They're the safest place to be.
那里是最安全的地方
吉莉 山姆威尔的爱人
Through that archway right over there.
穿过那扇拱门就是了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Which way should I go?
我应该往哪边去?
Which way do you want to go?
你想去哪边?
All the children will be going below
所有的孩子到时候
when the time comes.
都会待在墓窖里
But both me brothers were soldiers.
但是我的两个哥哥曾经都是战士
I want to fight too.
我也想上战场
That's good to hear.
说得好啊
I'm going to be in the crypt with my son
到时候我会和我的儿子一起待在墓窖里
and I'd feel a lot better with you down there
如果能和你待在一起 有你保护我们
to protect us. I'm sure a lot of people would.
我会感到更安全 很多人都会这样觉得
All right.I'll defend the crypt, then.
好呀 那我就去保护墓窖里的人
Riders coming in!
骑手归来!
山姆威尔·塔利
艾迪森·托勒特 “忧郁的艾迪” 守夜人指挥官
My little crow.
我亲爱的小乌鸦
托蒙德 “巨人克星”
I thought we'd lost you.
我以为你死了
Almost.
差点
贝里·唐德利恩 “闪电大王”
How did you find each other?
你们怎么碰到一起的?
We met up at the Last Hearth.
我们在最后壁炉城碰面
The dead got there first.
但是尸鬼大军先我们一步
The Umbers?
安柏家的人呢?
Fighting for the Night King now.
现在为夜王而战了
We had to travel around them to get here.
我们得绕过他们才回到这里
Whoever's not here now
现在还没到这儿的
is with them.
都成了他们的一员
How long do we have?
我们还有多长时间?
Before the sun comes up tomorrow.
只到明早太阳升起之前
The big woman still here?
大个子女人还在这儿吗?
They're coming.
他们就要来了
We have dragonglass
我们有龙晶
and Valyrian steel.
和瓦雷利亚钢
But there are too many of them.
但它们的数量众多
Far too many.
远远超过我们
Our enemy doesn't tire.
我们的敌人不知疲倦
Doesn't stop.
不会停留
Doesn't feel.
没有感觉
We can't beat them in a straight fight.
与它们硬碰硬的话我们没有胜算
So, what can we do?
那我们该怎么做?
The Night King made them all.They follow his command.
它们都是被夜王转化的 听他的指挥
If he falls...
如果夜王倒下„„
Getting to him may be our best chance.
干掉他应该是我们最好的机会
If that's true,he'll never expose himself.
如果这是真的 他绝对不会露面
Yes, he will.
他会的
He'll come for me.
他会来找我的
He's tried before, many times,with many ThreeEyed Ravens.
他先前试过很多次 找到过很多三眼乌鸦
亚丽·卡史塔克 卡霍城伯爵夫人
Why?
为什么?
What does he want?
他究竟想要什么?
An endless night.
无尽的长夜
He wants to erase this world,and I am its memory.
他想抹去这个世界 而我是这个世界的记忆
That's what death is,isn't it?
那就是死亡的意义了 不是吗
Forgetting.
忘记
Being forgotten.
和被忘记
If we forget where we've been
如果我们忘记了我们去过何地
and what we've done
做过何事
we're not men anymore.
我们就不再是人了
Just animals.
只是动物而已
Your memories don't come from books.
你的记忆并不来自于书籍
Your stories aren't just stories.
你的经历也不仅仅是简单的故事
If I wanted to erase the world of men
如果我想抹除人类世界
I'd start with you.
我会先从你下手
How will he find you?
夜王怎样能找到你?
His mark is on me.
我身上有他的标记
He always knows where I am.
他一直都知道我在哪
We'll put you in the crypt
我们会把你安置在墓窖中
where it's safest. No.
那里是最安全的 不
We need to lure him into the open
我们需要在他的军队彻底毁灭我们之前
before his army destroys us all.
把他引诱到开阔地带
I'll wait for him in the Godswood.
我会在神木林等着他
You want us to use you as bait?
你想让我们把你当作诱饵?
We're not leaving you alone out there.
我们不会把你自己扔在那里
He won't be. I'll stay with him.
他不是一个人 我会和他在一起
With the Ironborn.
还有所有的铁种
I took this castle from you.
我曾经从你手中夺走了这座城堡
Let me defend you now.
现在就让我来守护你
We'll hold off the rest of them for as long as we can.
我们会尽可能拖住其余的亡者大军
When the time comes
时机到来之际
Ser Davos and I will be on the walls
我和戴佛斯爵士会在城墙上
to give you the signal to light the trench.
给你们点燃战壕的信号
Ser Davos is perfectly capable of waving a torch on his own.
戴佛斯爵士完全可以自己挥舞火把
You'll be in the crypt.
你就待在墓窖里
Your Grace, I have fought before
陛下 我也曾参加过战斗
I can do it again.
我可以再打一仗
Alongside the men and women
与那些冒着生命危险的
risking their lives.
男人和女人们一同战斗
There are thousands of them
他们有成千上万人
and only one of you.
可你只有一个
You can't fight as well as they can
你不能像他们一样勇猛地战斗
but you can think better than any of them.
但你出谋划策比他们都厉害
You're here because of your mind.
你在这里正是因为你机智过人
If we survive, I'll need it.
如果我们幸存下来 我还需要你的智慧
The dragons should give us an edge in the field.
在战场上 巨龙应该能给我们带来一些优势
If they're in the field, they're not protecting Bran.
如果巨龙在战场上 它们就没法保护布兰
We need to be near him.
我们得离布兰近一点
Not too near
不能太近
or the Night King won't come.
否则夜王就不会来了
But close enough to pursue him when he does.
但要近到可以在夜王过来时追上他
Dragonfire will stop him?
龙焰能够挡住夜王吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
No one's ever tried.
从来没人尝试过
We're all going to die.
我们都要死了
But at least we die together.
但至少我们会死在一起
Let's get some rest.
都去休息一会吧
Your Grace.
陛下 我先退下了
Do you need help?
需要帮忙吗?
No.
不用
You've had a strange journey.
你经历了一段奇异的旅程
Stranger than most.
比大多数人都奇异些
I'd like to hear about it.
我想听听这段故事
It's a long story.
说来话长
If only we were trapped in a castle...
只不过我们在这凛冬之时„„
in the middle of winter, with nowhere to go.
被困在了城堡里 无处可去
弥桑黛 女王的翻译和顾问
Hello.
你好
When Daenerys takes her throne...
当丹妮莉丝夺得王位后„„
there will be no place for us here.
这里就没有我们的容身之处了
I am loyal to my queen.
我效忠我的女王
I will fight for her until her enemies are defeated
我会为她战斗 直到她的敌人被打败
but when the war is over and she has won...
但当战争结束 她获胜后„„
do you want to grow old in this place?
你想在这个地方一直到老吗?
Is there nothing else you want to do
你有没有其它想做的事情
nothing else you want to see?
或者其它想去看看的地方?
Naath.
纳斯岛
I'd like to see the beaches again.
我想再去看看那些海滩
Then I will take you there.
那我一定会带你去纳斯岛
My people are peaceful.
我家乡的人们都很温和
We cannot protect ourselves.
我们都不能保护自己
My people are not peaceful.
我的人可不温和
We will protect you.
我们会保护你们的
白灵 琼恩·雪诺的冰原狼
Have you told her yet?
你告诉她真相了吗?
No.
还没有
Mmhmm.

Being careful.
小心一些
Biding your time.
看准你的时机
Waiting for the perfect...
等待最佳的„„
And now our watch begins.
我们从今开始守望
Gilly? Little Sam?
吉莉呢? 还有小山姆呢?
They'll be safe down in the crypt.
他们在墓窖里会很安全
If you want to join them...
如果你想和他们在一起„„
To protect them.
去保护他们
Everyone seems to forget that
看来所有人都忘了
I was the first man to kill a White Walker.
我是第一个杀死异鬼的人
I've killed Thenns. Thenn.
我杀死过瑟恩人 就杀了一个
I've saved Gilly more than once.
我不止一次救过吉莉
I stole a considerable number of books from the Citadel library
我从学城的图书馆里偷走过很多很多书
survived the Fist of the First Men.
我还从先民拳峰活了下来
You need me out there.
你们这里需要我
Well, if that's what it's come to
如果真到了这个地步
we really are fucked. Well, calling you "fucked"
我们就真操蛋了 其实 说你被♥操蛋了
wouldn't be strictly accurate.
并不完全准确
Samwell Tarly.
山姆威尔·塔利
Slayer of White Walkers.
异鬼杀手
Lover of Ladies.
妇女之友
As if we needed any more signs
这些征兆就足以表明
the world was ending.
这个世界要完蛋了
Think back to where we started.
想当初
Us, Grenn, Pyp.
有我们大家 还有葛兰和派普
Now it's just us three.
如今只剩我们三个人了
Last man left, burn the rest of us.
最后一个活着的 记得烧了另外两个
I wish Father were here.
我真希望父亲也在这里
I would love to see the look on his face
我很想看看他脸上的表情
when he realizes his two sons
当他意识到他的两个儿子
are about to die defending Winterfell.
都将为了保护临冬城而死去
That would be something to see.
那表情一定会很有趣
I remember the first time we were here
我还记得我们第一次来这儿
the first time I saw this hall.
我第一次看见这个大厅
Mm.

You were a golden lion.
你是头黄金雄狮
I was a drunken whoremonger.
我是个醉醺醺的嫖客
It was all so simple.
一切都是那么简单
It wasn't so simple.
远没有那么简单
I was sleeping with my sister
我还在和我姐姐上床
and you had one friend in the world
而你在这世上还只有一个朋友
who was sleeping with his sister.
一个和他姐姐上床的朋友
I was speaking in relative terms.
我是说比现在要简单一些
Do you miss it? Of course I miss it.
你怀念那段时光吗? 我当然怀念了
Well, my goldenlion days are done
不过 对我来说 黄金雄狮的日子已经过去了
but whoremongering is still an option for you.
而对你来说 和妓♥女鬼混的毛病也许还在
It's not.
不在了
Things would be easier if it were.
正是因为我变得专情 才闹出那样的事
The perils of selfbetterment.
敬自我完善带来的危害
Oh!
哦!
My lady.
小姐
Oh, we didn't mean to interrupt.
哦 我们不是有意打扰
We were just looking for somewhere warm to...
我们只是找个暖和地方来„„
To contemplate your imminent death.
思考即将到来的死亡
You've come to the right place.
那你可来对了地方
You want some of this piss? It's not bad.
要来口马尿吗?味道还凑合
It's not good either. Thank you, milord.
可也没多好 谢谢 大人
I don't think that's wise.
我觉得这不太明智
The battle might start at any moment.
战斗随时可能打响
Half cup.
只能半杯
And you? No, thank you.
你呢? 不用 谢谢
I should try and get some sleep.
我应该试着睡会儿
You really think any of us are going to sleep tonight?
你真觉得今晚有人睡得着吗
Join us.
来一杯吧
All right.
行吧
Just a bit.
少来点儿
Well, what do we have here?
你们喝小酒呢
Ser Davos, join us.
戴佛斯爵士 你也来一杯吗
No, none for me, thanks.
不 我不用了 谢谢
Came here for this.
我就是图这把炉火
I figured I could wait to die freezing my balls off out there
我想我在外边冻掉卵蛋也是等死
or wait to die nice and warm in here.
在这里温暖舒适也是等死
It could be our last night in this world, you know.
今晚可能是我们在人间的最后一夜了
Yes, well, I'm glad you're here.
是啊 我很高兴你在这里
Here fighting with us.
和我们并肩作战
Glad you survived Eastwatch.
很高兴你从东海望活着回来了
Would you like a drink?
来一杯吗
Brought my own.
自备了
They call you "King Killer."
听说大家都叫你“杀君者”
I'm sure someone does.
某些人是这么叫
They call me "Giantsbane."
大家叫我“巨人克星”
Want to know why?
知道为什么吗
I killed a giant when I was 10.
10岁那年我杀了一个巨人
Then I climbed right into bed with his wife.
然后爬上床跟他老婆一起睡
When she woke up, you know what she did?
你知道她醒来以后怎么做的吗
Suckled me at her teat for three months.
她给我喂了三个月的奶
Thought I was her baby.
以为我是她的孩子
That's how I got so strong.
所以我才这么强壮
Giant's milk.
都是因为巨人的奶
Maybe I will have that drink.
听得我也想喝一杯了
桑铎·克里冈 “猎狗”
You never used to shut up.
你以前总说个不停
Now you're just sitting there like a mute.
现在却像个哑巴一样坐在这儿
Guess I've changed.
大概我变了吧
What are you doing up here?
你在这儿干嘛
What's it look like?
你觉得我还能干嘛
No, I mean, what are you doing up here?
不 我是问 你来这里做什么
You joined the Brotherhood.
你加入了兄弟会
You went beyond the Wall with Jon.
你和琼恩去了长城外
You're here now. Why?
现在你又来了这儿 为什么?
When was the last time you fought for anyone but yourself?
你上次为别人而战是什么时候了?
I fought for you, didn't I?
我曾为你而战 还记得吗
Oh, for fuck's sake.
靠 我♥操
May as well be at a bloody wedding.
这下他妈的还不如参加婚礼有意思
My lady.
小姐
It's good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
I'm sorry we parted the way we did.
很抱歉 上次我们分别时很不愉快
Was he on your list?
他在你名单上吗?
For a little while.
有一阵子在
That's all right.
没关系
The Lord of Light has brought us together all the same.
光之王终究还是让我们相聚了
This is his moment.
此刻属于他
When light... Thoros isn't here anymore
当光„„ 索罗斯都已经不在了
so I hope you're not about to give a sermon.
劝你别再布道了
Because if you are
如果你继续的话
the Lord of Light's gonna wonder why he brought you back 19 times
光之王可能会后悔救回你19次
just to watch you die when I chuck you over this fucking wall.
难道他就为了看你被我扔到那破墙外头摔死吗
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
I'm not spending my final hours with you two miserable old shits.
我可不想跟你们两个可怜的老王八蛋一起度过最后时刻
That for me?
那是给我的吗?
This'll work.
这个还不错
Last time you saw me
上次你见我的时候
you wanted me to come to Winterfell.
你就想让我来临冬城
Took the long road, but...
虽然绕了些远路 但我还是„„
What did the Red Woman want with you?
红袍女想要你做什么
She wanted my blood for some kind of spell.
她想用我的血做法术
Why your blood?
为什么是你的血
I'm Robert Baratheon's bastard.
我是劳勃·拜拉席恩的私生子
I didn't know until she told me.
直到红袍女告诉我我才知道
Then she tied me up, stripped me down
然后她把我捆起来 扒光我的衣服
put leeches all over me.
让水蛭爬满我全身
Was that your first time?
那是你的第一次吗
No, yeah, I've never had leeches put all over my cock.
不 好吧 是第一次有水蛭爬到我鸡♥巴上
Your first time with a woman.
是你第一次睡女人吗
What?
你说什么?
I... I didn't... I wasn't with her.
我„„ 我没有„„ 我没跟她睡
Were you with other girls before that in King's Landing?
在君临呢 你睡过别的姑娘吗?
Or after?
离开君临以后呢?
You don't remember?
你不记得了?
Yes, I was. One?
对 我睡过 一个?
Two?
两个?
Twenty? Well, I didn't keep count.
还是二十个? 好吧 我没数过
Yes, you did.
不 你数过
Three.
三个
We're probably going to die soon.
我们可能很快就要死了
I want to know what it's like before that happens.
死之前我想知道那是什么感觉
Arya, I...
艾莉亚 我„„
I'm not the Red Woman.
我不是红袍女
Take your own bloody pants off.
你自己脱裤子吧
It's strange, isn't it?
这种感觉很奇怪 是不是
Almost everyone here's fought the Starks at one time or another.
几乎在座所有人都曾经和史塔克家族打过仗
And here we are in their castle, ready to defend it.
现在我们却都在史塔克家的城堡 准备并肩作战
Together.
保卫它
At least we'll die with honor.
至少我们死得光荣
I think we might live.
我们也可能活下来
I... I do.
我„„我真这么想的
How many battles have we survived between us?
我们从多少场战斗中死里逃生了
Ser Davos Seaworth.
戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士
Survivor of both the Blackwater and the Battle of the Bastards.
黑水河之战和私生子之战的幸存者
All without a shred of combat ability. Mm.
而我明明一点武艺都不会 嗯
Ser Jaime Lannister, fabled hero of the Siege of Pyke.
詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士 派克城攻防战的著名英雄
Fabled loser of the Battle of Whispering Wood.
呓语森林之战的著名败军之将
Hear, hear!
说得好!
Ser Brienne of Tarth.
塔斯的布蕾妮爵士
Defeated the Hound in...
曾打败猎狗„„
Pardon me, Lady Brienne.
不好意思 是布蕾妮小姐
She's not a ser?
她居然不是爵士?
You're not a knight?
你居然不是骑士?
Women can't be knights.
女人不能成为骑士
Why not? Tradition.
为什么不能? 传统 fuck tradition.
去他妈的传统
I don't even want to be a knight.
我根本不想当骑士
I'm no king.
我不是国王
But if I were
我要是国王
I'd knight you 10 times over.
一定册封你当骑士封个十几遍
You don't need a king.
不需要国王
Any knight can make another knight.
任何骑士都能册封骑士
I'll prove it.
我来示范
Kneel, Lady Brienne.
跪下 布蕾妮小姐
Do you want to be a knight or not?
你到底想不想成为骑士?
Kneel.
跪下
In the name of the Warrior
以战士之名
I charge you to be brave.
我要求你勇敢
In the name of the Father
以天父之名
I charge you to be just.
我要求你公正
In the name of the Mother
以圣母之名
I charge you to defend the innocent.
我要求你保护弱者和无辜之人
Arise, Brienne of Tarth...
起来吧 塔斯的布蕾妮
a knight of the Seven Kingdoms.
七王国的骑士
Ser Brienne of Tarth!
塔斯的布蕾妮爵士!
Knight of the Seven Kingdoms!
七王国的骑士!
We have all we need to win this war.
我们有足够的胜算打赢这场仗
I have trained my men, women and children.
我的军队训练有素 妇孺也不例外
I have fought before. I can fight again.
我以前打过仗 这次依然要战斗
Please, listen to me. You're the future of our house.
求你听我的吧 你肩负着我们家族的未来
I don't need you to remind me of that.
这一点不用你来提醒我
You'll be safer in the crypt. These things we're fighting...
你在墓窖里会更安全 那些我们要面对的东西是„„
I will not hide underground.
我不会苟藏于地下
莱安娜·莫尔蒙 熊岛伯爵夫人
I pledged to fight for the North
我曾发誓为北境而战
and I will fight.
我言出必行
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
哦 抱歉 我不是有意打扰„„
It's all right.
没关系
We're done here.
我们说完了
I wish you good fortune, cousin.
表哥 祝你好运
Thank you, my lady.
多谢您 夫人
What have you got there?
那是什么?
It's called Heartsbane.
它叫碎心
It's my family sword.
是我家祖传的族剑
You still have a family.
你还有家人啊
Yes. And I'd love to defend them with it.
是的 我也很想挥舞它保护家人
But I can't really hold it upright.
但是我根本举不动它
Your father, he taught me how to be a man.
令尊教导我成为男子汉
How to do what's right.
教导我做正确的事
This is right.
这就是正确的事了
It's Valyrian steel.
它是瓦雷利亚钢所铸
I'd be honored if you'd take it.
如果你能接受它 我会感到荣幸之至
I'll wield it in his memory...
我将以他之名 使用此剑
to guard the realms of men.
成为守护人类王国的坚盾
I'll see you when it's through.
大战后再见
I hope we win.
希望我们能赢
We'd better get some rest. No, let's stay a bit longer.
我们最好休息一下 不 再待一会儿吧
We're out of wine.
酒已经喝完了
How about a song?
唱首歌如何?
One of you must know one.
你们肯定会唱歌
Ser Davos?
戴佛斯爵士?
You'll pray for a quick death.
你会宁愿死个痛快
Ser Brienne?
布蕾妮爵士?
Mmmm.

Mmm...

歌曲名叫《荒石城的简妮》:简妮来自荒石城, 伊耿·坦格利安五世国王的长子邓肯·坦
格利安游历河间地时偶遇简妮。
High in the halls Of the kings who are gone
高耸的大厅里国王已远去
Jenny would dance With her ghosts
简妮和她的鬼魂们翩翩起舞
为她着迷的邓肯娶了她,为此放弃王位,甘愿让位给长弟杰赫里斯。
The ones she had lost And the ones she had found
那些她失去的人 她得到的人
And the ones Who had loved her the most
那些曾深爱过她的人
后来邓肯王子死在盛夏厅的悲剧中。两人的爱情故事及悲剧收场被歌手、说书人和少女传颂。
The ones who'd been gone
那些已经离开
For so very long
很久的人
She couldn't remember Their names
她记不起他们的名字
They spun her around
他们绕着她旋转
On the damp old stones
在潮湿的荒石城
Spun away all her sorrow And pain
带走她的悲伤和痛楚
And she never wanted To leave
从此她再也不想离去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想离去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想离去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想离去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想离去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想离去
Who's that?
这是谁?
Lyanna Stark.
莱安娜·史塔克
My brother Rhaegar...
每个人都和我说„„
everyone told me he was decent and kind.
我哥哥雷加正直又善良
He liked to sing.
他喜欢唱歌
Gave money to poor children.
会把钱施舍给可怜的孩子
And he raped her.
然而他强♥奸了她
He didn't.
他没有
He loved her.
他爱她
They were married in secret.
他们私底下结婚了
After Rhaegar fell on the Trident
雷加在三叉戟河战死后
she had a son.
她生了一个儿子
Robert would have murdered the baby if he ever found out
如果被人发现 劳勃肯定会杀掉这个婴儿
and Lyanna knew it.
莱安娜知道这点
So the last thing she did...
所以她做的最后一件事就是„„
as she bled to death on her birthing bed
在那被血染红的床上 难产而死之前
was give the boy to her brother...
将这个男孩托付给了她哥哥„„
Ned Stark...
奈德·史塔克„„
to raise as his bastard.
以私生子的名义抚养他
My name...
我的名字„„
my real name...
我真正的名字„„
is Aegon Targaryen.
是伊耿·坦格利安
That's impossible. I wish it were.
这不可能 我也希望这不是真的
Who told you this?
谁告诉你的?
Bran.
布兰
He saw it. He saw it?
他看到了 他看到了?
And Samwell confirmed it.
然后山姆威尔证实了这件事
He read about their marriage at the Citadel
他在学城读到了这个秘密婚礼
without even knowing what it meant.
甚至不知道这意味着什么
A secret no one in the world knew...
这是个全世界没人知道的秘密„„
except your brother and your best friend.
除了你弟弟和你最好的朋友
Doesn't seem strange to you?
这对劲吗?
It's true, Dany.
这是真的 丹妮
I know it is.
我知道
If it were true
如果这是真的
it would make you the last male heir of House Targaryen.
那你就是坦格利安家族最后的男性继承人
You'd have a claim to the Iron Throne.
你生来就有铁王座的继承权
Form up!
列队!
Get yourselves back!
站好自己的位置!
High in the halls Of the kings who are gone
高耸的大厅里国王已远去
Jenny would dance With her ghosts
简妮和她的鬼魂们翩翩起舞
The ones she had lost
那些她失去的人
And the ones she had found
她得到的人
And the ones Who had loved her the most
那些曾深爱过她的人
The ones who'd been gone For so very long
那些已经离开很久的人
She couldn't remember Their names
她记不起他们的名字
They spun her around On the damp old stones
在潮湿的荒石城 他们绕着她旋转
Spun away all her sorrow And pain
带走她的悲伤和痛楚
And she never wanted To leave
从此她再也不想离去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想离去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想离去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想离去
The most heroic thing we can do now
如今我们能做的最英勇的事
is look the truth in the face.
就是正视真相
《权力的游戏》下集预告
The Night King is coming.
夜王来了
The dead are already here.
亡者大军已到
Stand your ground!
坚守阵地!



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们