权力的游戏   第八季 第四集

Game of Thrones  S08E04

Aug. 12, 2019, 11:06 p.m.

与君临城的新战争


Who would you say is the father?你 You.
你觉得谁是父亲
I'm going to put a prince in your belly.
我要在你肚子里放一个小王子
Our queen has a keen sense of poetic justice.
我们的女王有一种强烈的诗意般的正义感
What would she do for the man
如果有人能除掉她叛国的弟弟
who rids her of her treasonous brothers?
会得到她什么奖赏呢
My name... my real name...
我的名字... 我的真名是...
is Aegon Targaryen.
伊耿·坦格利安
It's true, Dany.
这是真的 丹妮
If it were true...
如果是真的...
you'd have a claim to the Iron Throne.
那你就有权登上铁王座
She doesn't like your queen, does she?
她不喜欢你的女王 对吗
She's defending our family.
她是在保护我们家人
I'm her family, too.
我也是她的家人
Don't forget that.
别忘了这一点
We're here to say goodbye to our brothers and sisters.
在此 我们向我们的父亲母亲告别
To our fathers and mothers.
向我们的兄弟姐妹告别
To our friends.
向我们的朋友们告别
Our fellow men and women
向我们的同伴告别
who set aside their differences...
他们搁置分歧...
to fight together...
并肩作战...
and die together
同生共死
so that others might live.
其他人才得以幸存
Everyone in this world
这世上每个人
owes them a debt that can never be repaid.
都欠他们一份 永远报答不完的恩情
It is our duty and our honor
我们的责任与荣誉
to keep them alive in memory...
就是将他们铭记脑海...
for those who come after us...
为了我们的后人...
and those who come after them...
以及之后的世世代代...
for as long as men draw breath.
只要还有人类 便将永远铭记
They were the shields that guarded the realms of men.
他们是保家卫国的护盾
And we shall never see their like again.
他们的壮举 世间罕见
To your health.
为你的健康干杯
Have you seen Arya?
你看到艾莉亚了吗
You can still smell the burning bodies
死尸燃烧的味道还没散去
and that's where your head is at.
那才是你该操心的事
I just want to thank her for I'm sure you do.
我只想谢谢她... 我知道啊
Look, it's not about that.
听着 不是那么回事
Of course it's about that, you twat.
当然是 你个蠢驴
Why shouldn't it be?
为什么不是
The dead are dead. You're not.
死的死了 你还在喘气
Gendry.
詹德利
That's right, isn't it?
我叫的对吗
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 女王陛下
You're Robert Baratheon's son.
你是劳勃·拜拉席恩之子
You are aware he took my family's throne
你应该知道 他篡夺了我家族的王位
and tried to have me murdered?
还企图谋杀我吧
I didn't even know he was my father until after he was dead.
他死后 我才知道他是我父亲
Yes, he's dead.
是的 他死了
His brothers are too.
他的两个弟弟也死了
So who's Lord of Storm's End now?
那 现在谁是风息堡的主人
I don't know, Your Grace.
我不清楚 陛下
Does anyone?
有谁知道吗
I think you should be Lord of Storm's End.
我认为你应该做风息堡的主人
I can't be. I'm a bastard.
我不够资格 我是私生子
No, you are Lord Gendry Baratheon of Storm's End
不 你是詹德利·拜拉席恩爵士 风息堡的主人
the lawful son of Robert Baratheon.
劳勃·拜拉席恩的合法儿子
Because that is what I have made you.
因为 我刚刚分封了你
To Lord Gendry Baratheon of Storm's End.
敬詹德利·拜拉席恩爵士 风息堡堡主
To Gendry!
敬詹德利
Lord Gendry!
詹德利堡主
Gendry!
詹德利
Gendry! Gendry!
詹德利 詹德利
Lord Gendry!
詹德利堡主
Gendry!
詹德利
That's easy, isn't it?
不费吹灰之力啊
A fitting reward for a hero. Uh, hold on.
给了英雄应得的奖赏 等等
And a Lord of Storm's End who will be forever loyal to you.
还获得了风息堡主人的永远忠诚
Come, my lord. See?
过来 大人 看到了吗
You're not the only one who's clever.
你不是唯一聪明的人
I have to go down and get another barrel.
我需要再拿一桶酒
We fought dead things and lived to talk about it.
我们打败异鬼 还能活下来畅谈
If this isn't the time to drink, when is?
此时不喝 更待何时
The last time I saw her
我最后一次见到她时
I told her I'd kill her if I ever saw her again.
我告诉她 如果我再见到她 我会杀了她
I'm sure you had your reasons. I did.
你肯定有你的原因 对
I do. So did you?
现在也是 那你杀她了吗
Never got the chance.
一直没机会
She did it to herself.
她自杀了
Or her god did it to her.
或者说 她的王动手了
Lord of Light.
光之王
We play his game for him, we fight his war and win
我们为他打仗 为他拼命 而且打赢了
and then
然后呢
he fucks off.
他拍拍屁♥股走人
No signs, no blessings. Who knows what he wants?
没有预兆 也没有祝福 谁知道他想要什么
I don't imagine thinking about that subject
我觉得 这样想事情
will leave you any happier than before.
不会让你快乐
And what if I'm not trying to be happy?
如果我不想快乐呢
Then you're in luck.
那你走运了
We may have defeated them
我们也许打败了"他们"
but we still have us to contend with.
但还要考虑"我们"的问题
Thank you. I feel much better.
谢谢 我感觉好多了
More ale!
再来点麦芽酒
This is clever.
轮椅这点子很好
Even better than the saddle I designed for you.
比我给你设计的马鞍还要好
It's the same as the one Daeron Targaryen built
这和戴伦·坦格利安120年前
for his crippled nephew 120 years ago.
给他的瘸腿侄子做的轮椅一样
I liked that one.
我喜欢那一辆
You know our history better than anyone.
你比任何人都懂我们的历史
That will be useful as Lord of Winterfell.
做临冬城城主最合适不过了
I'm not Lord of Winterfell.
我不是临冬城城主
You're the only surviving trueborn son of Ned Stark.
你是奈德·史塔克唯一还活着的亲儿子
You don't want it.
你不想做
I don't really want anymore.
我真的不再想要了
I envy you.
我嫉妒你
You shouldn't envy me.
你不必嫉妒我
Mostly I live in the past.
大部分时间 我活在过去
All of it. Go on.
喝到底 继续喝
No, not in one go. Go on. I believe in you.
不行了 一次喝不完 喝吧 我相信你
We have to celebrate our victory.
我们得庆祝胜利
Vomiting is not celebrating.
呕吐可不是庆祝
Yes, it is.
怎么不是
To the Dragon Queen!
敬龙女王
To Arya Stark, the hero of Winterfell!
敬艾莉亚 临冬城英雄
Drink!
喝啊
I'm fine!
我没事
Your turn.
该你了
You are an only child.
你是家中独生女
I told you I was. You didn't.
我告诉过你 并没有
I did. I surmised it.
告诉过 我猜到的
Drink.
喝吧
Go again.
再来一遍
Why does he get to go again?
为什么他再轮一遍
Because it's my game.
因为这是我的游戏
You have danced with Renly Baratheon.
你和蓝礼·拜拉席恩跳过舞
No.

Drink.
喝吧
The other way around!
反了
I saw him riding that thing.
我看到他骑那玩意了
We all did. No. No.
我们都看到了 不是
I saw him riding that thing.
我亲眼看到他骑那玩意
That's right, you did. I did.
肯定的 没错 是的
That's why we all agreed to follow him.
所以我们一致同意追随他
That's the kind of man he is.
他就是这样的人
He's little...
个子很小...
but he's strong.
...却很强大 ...
Strong enough to befriend an enemy
强大到成为敌人的朋友
and get murdered for it!
还为此惨遭杀害
Most people get bloody murdered
大多数人被杀后
they stay that way.
就死翘翘了
Not this one.
这家伙可不是
Yeah, I didn't have much say in that.
好吧 这事我没什么发言权
Ah! He comes back and keeps fighting.
他回来了 坚持作战
Here, north of the Wall, and then back here again.
在这里战斗 长城之外战斗 然后又回到这里
He keeps fighting. He keeps fighting.
他一直都在战斗 一直在战斗
He climbed on a fucking dragon and fought.
他爬上那条巨龙 继续战斗
What kind of person climbs on a fucking dragon?
什么样的人敢去驯服巨龙
A madman or a king!
他要不是疯子 就是王者
Drink. Drink.
喝 喝
Drink.
干了
Wrong!
不对
Wrong, wrong, wrong! Drink!
答错了 赶紧喝
Mm!

You were married. Before Sansa.
在珊莎之前 你结过婚
Drink.

You're drinking wine, but you prefer ale!
你虽然喝着葡萄酒 但你更喜欢麦芽酒
No!

You're a virgin.
你是处女
That's a statement about the present.
你用的是现在时态
At no point in the past, up until this very moment
在过去的任何时候 直到现在
have you slept with a man.
你和男人睡过吗
Or a woman.
女人也算
I have to piss.
我要上个厕所
We did it! We faced those icy fucks.
我们赢了 面对那些冰骷髅
Looked right into their blue eyes
直视着他们的蓝眼睛
and here we are.
我们幸存下来了
Now, which one of you cowards shit in my pants?
现在 你们哪个敢在我裤子里拉屎
Please pardon me for a moment.
不好意思 我离开一下
Drink it!
喝吧
And after all that
经历了这么多事
this fucker comes north and takes her from me.
这个混球还是来到北境把她从我身边夺走了
Just takes her, like that.
就这么夺走了
I mean it, Clegane.
我说真的 克里冈
My heart is broken.
我的心都碎了
Don't touch me.
别碰我
You can touch me.
你可以碰我
I'm not afraid of wildlings.
我可不怕野人
Maybe you should be.
也许你应该害怕的
Well, Clegane...
好了 克里冈...
it's time to drown our sorrows.
是时候放下悲伤了
I'm not done with my drink.
我还没喝完
You saved the day.
你救了我一命
You owe me one.
你欠我一命
Don't forget that. For the rest of my days.
别忘了 愿余生平安
Are you ready now?
你准备好了吗
This is my drink.
这是我的酒
All right!
够了
She could have made you happy, for a little while.
或多或少她能让你开心一会
There's only one thing that'll make me happy.
只有一件事能让我开心
And what's that?
什么事
That's my fucking business.
关你屁事
Used to be you couldn't look at me.
从前你可不敢看我
That was a long time ago.
那是很久之前了
I've seen much worse than you since then.
之后 我遇到过比你更可怕的
Yes, I've heard.
我听说了
Heard you were broken in.
听说你被强♥暴了
Heard you were broken in rough.
被粗暴地强♥奸了
And he got what he deserved.
他已经受到应得的惩罚了
I gave it to him.
我奉还给他的
How?
怎么做的
Hounds.
猎狗
You've changed, Little Bird.
你变了 小金丝雀
None of it would have happened
这一切本不会发生
if you'd left King's Landing with me.
如果你当时跟我离开君临城
No Littlefinger, no Ramsay...
不会有小指头 不会有小剥皮...
none of it.
全都不会
Without Littlefinger, and Ramsay and the rest
要是没有小指头 没有小剥皮 没有这一系列的事
I would have stayed a Little Bird all my life.
我永远都只会是个小金丝雀
Hey! Pour another one.
再倒一杯
Don't shoot.
别射
It's nighttime, it's freezing, and everyone's celebrating.
现在是晚上 冷死人了 大家都在狂欢
You should be celebrating with them.
你该和他们一起庆祝才对
I am celebrating.
我这就是庆祝
Yeah, I am too.
我也是
I'm not Gendry Rivers anymore.
我不再是詹德利·里弗斯了
I'm Gendry Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End.
我现在是詹德利·拜拉西恩 风息堡领主
By order of the queen.
来自于女王的封赏
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I don't know how to be lord of anything.
我不懂该怎么做一个领主
I hardly know how to use a fork.
餐桌礼仪我一点不懂
All I know is that you're beautiful
我只知道 你很美丽
and I love you
我爱你
and none of it will be worth anything
如果你不能与我相伴
if you're not with me.
其他的一切都会黯然失色
So be with me.
所以 请嫁给我吧
Be my wife. Be the Lady of Storm's End.
做我的妻子 风息堡的女主人
You'll be a wonderful lord
你会成为一个伟大的领主
and any lady would be lucky to have you.
任何淑女拥有你 都是一种幸运
But I'm not a lady.
可我不是淑女
I never have been.
从来都不是
That's not me.
那不是我
You didn't drink.
你没喝酒
I didn't drink? In the game.
我没喝吗 玩那个游戏的时候
I drank. In the game. This is Dornish.
我喝了 游戏里 这是多恩酒啊
This is not the game. This is only drinking.
这可不是游戏 这就是喝酒而已
Suit yourself.
你随意
You keep it warm enough in here.
你把这里弄得真暖和
It's the first thing I learnt when I came to the North.
这是我来北境学到的第一件事
Keep your fire going.
火堆绝不能熄
Every time you leave the room, put more wood on.
每当你离开房间 就多放些柴火
That's very diligent. Very responsible.
非常用心 很负责任
Piss off. You know the first thing
去你的 你知道我到北境
I learned in the North?
学到的第一件事是什么吗
I hate the fucking North.
我讨厌该死的北境
It grows on you.
你会喜欢上它的
I don't want things growing on me.
我可不想培养什么感情
How about Tormund Giantsbane?
那个野人托蒙德呢
Has he grown on you?
他不也喜欢你么
He was very sad when you left.
你走的时候他伤心死了
You sound quite jealous.
你听起来很嫉妒
I do, don't I?
我就是嫉妒 不是吗
It's bloody hot in here.
这里真♥他♥妈热
Oh, move aside.
起开
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm taking your shirt off.
脱你的衣服
I've never slept with a knight before.
我从没和骑士睡过
I've never slept with anyone before.
我从没和任何人睡过
Then you have to drink. Those are the rules.
那你必须得喝了 这是规则
I told you...
我说过了...
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗
No.
还没
Only a little.
可能有一点
I didn't know Ser Jorah well...
我不是很了解乔拉爵士...
but I know this.
但我知道这一点
If he could have chosen a way to die
如果让他选择一种方式死去
it would have been protecting you.
那一定是为了保护你
He loved me.
他爱我
And I couldn't love him back.
可我却不能爱他
Not the way he wanted.
不能是他所期待的那种爱
Not the way I love you.
不能是我对你的那种爱
Is that all right?
你还好吗
I wish you'd never told me.
我多希望你没告诉过我
If I didn't know, I'd be happy right now.
如果我不知道 我现在可能会很开心
I try to forget.
我试着去忘记
Tonight I did for a while
今晚就尝试了一下
and then I saw them gathered around you.
然后 我看见他们都围着你
I saw the way they looked at you.
看见他们看你的眼神
I know that look.
我了解那种眼神
So many people have looked at me that way, but never here.
我曾被那眼神所包围 但在这里 从没感受到
Never on this side of the sea.
在狭海的这一边从没感受到
I told you I don't want it.
我说过 我不想要王位
It doesn't matter what you want.
这和你想不想根本没关系
You didn't want to be King in the North.
你不是也不想做北境之王吗
What happens when they demand you press your claim
当他们拥戴你当王 拿走属于我的东西的时候
and take what is mine?
你会怎么做
I'll refuse.
我会拒绝的
You are my queen. I don't know what else I can say.
你是我的女王 我不知道还能怎么说
You can say nothing.
你可以保持沉默
To anyone, ever.
对任何人只字不提
Never tell them who you really are.
永远不告诉他们你的真实身份
Swear your brother and Samwell Tarly to secrecy
要你弟弟和山姆威尔誓守秘密
and tell no one else.
不告诉任何其他人
Or it will take on a life of its own
否则你只能任其发展
and you won't be able to control it
你控制不了它
or what it does to people.
控制不了它对别人的影响
No matter how many times you bend the knee
无论你多少次向我臣服
no matter what you swear.
无论你许下何种誓言都没用
I want it to be the way it was between us.
我想我们像原来一样
I have to tell Sansa and Arya.
我必须告诉珊莎和艾莉亚
Sansa will want to see me gone and you on the Iron Throne.
珊莎会想要看我退位 让你登上铁王座
She won't.
她不会的
She's not the girl you grew up with.
她已经不是那个跟你一起长大的女孩了
Not after what she's seen
自从她看过了那些事
not after what they've done to her.
自从她经历了他们那样的对待
I owe them the truth.
我欠她们一个真相
Even if the truth destroys us?
如果这个真相会毁掉我们呢
It won't. It will.
不会的 会的
I've never begged for anything...
我从未求过你任何事...
but I'm begging you.
但我现在求你
Don't do this. Please.
别说出去 求你了
You are my queen.
你是我的女王
Nothing will change that.
这一点永远不会改变
And they are my family.
她们是我的家人
We can live together.
我们可以一起生活
We can.
可以
I've just told you how.
我已经告诉你怎样才能做到了
Half are gone.
一半人没了
The Northmen as well.
北境的军队也是
And the Golden Company has arrived in King's Landing
而黄金军团已经抵达君临城
courtesy of the Greyjoy fleet.
托葛雷乔伊舰队的福
The balance has grown distressingly even.
敌众我寡 明显不对等
When the people find out what we have done for them
等人民知道我们为他们做了什么
that we saved them...
知道我们救了他们...
Cersei will make sure they don't believe it.
瑟曦不会让他们相信的
We will hit her hard.
我们会狠狠攻击她
We will rip her out root and stem.
我们会将她连根拔除
The objective here is to remove Cersei
我们的目标是要除掉瑟曦
without destroying King's Landing.
但不能毁掉君临城
Thankfully, she's losing allies by the day.
幸好 她每天都在失去盟友
Yara Greyjoy has retaken the Iron Islands
雅拉·葛雷乔伊已经占领了铁群岛
in her queen's name.
以女王之名
The new Prince of Dorne pledges his support.
多恩的新王子立誓支持我们
No matter how many lords turn against her
就算再多领主背弃她
as long as she sits on the Iron Throne
只要她还在铁王座上
she can call herself Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
就能自称为七国之女王
We need the capital.
我们需要拿下首都
I watched the people of King's Landing
我见过君临城百姓
rebel against their king when they were hungry
在饥饿时起身反抗国王
and that was before winter began.
那时 凛冬还未至
Give them the opportunity and they will cast Cersei aside.
只要给他们机会 他们就会推翻瑟曦
We'll surround the city.
那我们就包围首都
If the Iron Fleet tries to ferry in more food
若铁舰队企图运送粮草
the dragons will destroy them.
就由飞龙摧毁他们
If the Lannisters and the Golden Company attack
若兰尼斯特和黄金军团发起攻击
we'll defeat them in the field.
我们就在战场上打败他们
Once the people see that Cersei is our only enemy
一旦人们知道瑟曦是我们唯一的敌人
her reign is over.
她的统治就结束了
All right.

The men we have left are exhausted.
我们剩下的人疲惫不堪
Many of them are wounded.
许多还有伤
They'll fight better if they have time
若有时间休整
to rest and recuperate.
他们会更善战
How long do you suggest?
你认为休整多久合适
I can't say for certain
我不确定
not without talking to the officers.
要和将领商议过才知道
I came north to fight alongside you
我来这和你并肩作战
at great cost to my armies and myself.
我的军队和我自己都付出了惨痛代价
Now that the time has come to reciprocate
如今该你回报我了
you want to postpone.
你却不肯动身
It's not just our people. It's yours.
他们不仅仅是我们的人 也是你的
You want to throw them into a war
你想把他们扔进一场
they're not ready to fight?
无准备之战吗
The longer I leave my enemies alone
我留给敌人的时间越长
the stronger they become.
他们就会越强
The Northern forces will honor their promises
北境会履行自己的诺言
and their allegiance
坚定战线
to the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
与七国之女王一起
What you command, we will obey.
我们会听从女王的一切指令
So...
那...
if all are in agreement...
如果没有异议...
Jon and Ser Davos will ride down the Kingsroad
就由琼恩和戴佛斯爵士沿国王大道
with the Northern troops
率北境大军
and the bulk of the remaining Dothraki and Unsullied.
与多斯拉克骑兵与无垢者残部南下
A smaller group of us will ride to White Harbor
我们小部分人马前往白堡
and sail from there to Dragonstone
从那里启程去龙石岛
with our queen and her dragons accompanying us from above.
女王与飞龙与我们一道
Ser Jaime has chosen to remain here
詹姆爵士选择留在这
as a guest of the Lady of Winterfell.
作为临冬城女主人的客人
We have won the Great War.
我们已经赢了生死大战
Now we will win the Last War.
现在将赢得最终之战
In all Seven Kingdoms
七国上下
men will live without fear and cruelty
百姓会安居乐业 受正统女王保护
under their rightful queen.
不再惶惶终日
We need a word.
我们得谈谈
You understand we'd all be dead if not for her.
你们得明白 如果没有她我们早死了
We'd be corpses marching down to King's Landing.
变成尸兵大军的一员进军君临城
Arya's the one that killed the Night King.
是艾莉亚杀了夜王
Her men gave their lives defending Winterfell...
她的人为保卫临冬城献出了生命...
And we will never forget them.
我们永远不会遗忘他们
That doesn't mean that I want to kneel to someone who...
但那并不意味着我想向别人俯首称臣...
I swore myself and the North to her cause.
我以自己和北境向她的大业发过誓
I respect that.
我尊重这一点
You respect it?
你尊重这一点
We needed her.
我们需要她
We needed her army, her dragons.
我们需要她的军队 她的龙
You did the right thing.
你做的没错
And we're doing the right thing telling you
我们告诉你 我们不相信你的女王
we don't trust your queen.
这也没做错
You don't know her yet. I'll never know her.
你还不了解她 我永远都不会了解她
She's not one of us.
她不是我们的人
If you only trust the people you grew up with
如果只相信和你一起长大的人
you won't make many allies.
就不会有任何盟友
That's all right.
没错
I don't need many allies.
我不需要很多盟友
Arya... We're family.
艾莉亚... 我们是一家人
The four of us.
我们四个
The last of the Starks.
最后的史塔克家
I've never been a Stark.
我从来都不是史塔克
You are.
你是
You're just as much Ned Stark's child as any of us.
你和我们一样 都是奈德·史塔克的孩子
You're my brother.
你是我哥哥
Not my halfbrother or my bastard brother.
不是半个哥哥 或者私生子哥哥
My brother.
而是我哥哥
It's your choice.
选择在你
I need to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你们
But you have to swear you'll never tell another soul.
但你们要发誓不能告诉其他任何人
What is it?
什么事
You have to swear it, before I tell you.
你们要发誓 我才能告诉你们
How can I promise to keep a secret
我都不知道是什么秘密
if I don't even know what it is?
怎么发誓
Because we're family.
因为我们是一家人
Swear it.
发誓
I swear it.
我发誓
I swear it.
我发誓
Tell them.
告诉她们吧
So she's going to stay here with you?
她要和你一起留在这里
She's sworn to protect the Stark girls, so...
她发誓要保护史塔克的女儿 所以...
Say something snide.
挖苦我吧
I'm happy.
我很开心
I'm happy that you're happy.
你开心我就开心
I'm happy that you'll finally have to climb for it.
我很开心你终于要爬上去了
Do you know how long I've waited to tell tallperson jokes?
知道我等了多久才能讲这种高个子笑话吗
To climbing mountains.
敬勇攀高峰
To climbing mountains.
敬勇攀高峰
What's she like down there? What?
她下面长怎么样 什么
That's not your concern.
不关你的事
I haven't been with a woman for years.
我好多年没和女人在一起了
Give me a morsel. You're a dog.
给我透露点呗 你真是只色狗
I am the Imp, and I demand to know.
我是小恶魔 我要求知情权
I knew you were fucking her.
我知道你在操她
A pair of tall, blond toffs.
两个高挑的金毛花♥花♥公♥子
Must be like looking in the mirror.
看着对方肯定像照镜子一样
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
黑水河的波隆爵士
Where's your drink?
你的酒呢
What are you What are you doing up North?
你来... 你来北境做什么
What are you doing with that?
你拿着它想干什么
Oh, this?
噢 这个吗
This is for you.
给你准备的
For both of you.
给你们俩准备的
You're supposed to be south.
你应该在南方的
You boys are a pair of goldplated cunts.
你们两个镀金的婊♥子
Do you know that? That's a bit rude.
知道吗 这话有点粗鲁
Year after year, I've shoveled Lannister shit
年复一年 我都在给兰尼斯特家族铲屎
and what do I have to show? You're a knight, thanks to me.
我还要展示什么文明 多亏了我 你才成了骑士
Thanks to me. And that title's worth as much
多亏了我 这个头衔
as a blond hair from your brother's ballsack.
就跟你哥哥的一根鸡♥巴毛一样值钱
Power resides where men believe
权力因众人所信而存在...
Shut your mouth.
闭上你的臭嘴
I'm just trying I've never hit a dwarf before
我只是... 我从没打过侏儒
but say another word and I will belt you.
再多一句嘴 我就绑了你狠揍
See, I don't believe you'd do that, after all
我不相信你会那样做 毕竟...
You couldn't do it on your best day
大吉之日 你干不出来
you onehanded fuck. 你♥他♥妈的独臂崽种
And your best days are long gone.
而且 你的好日子到头了
You broke my nose!
你打断我鼻子了
I did not break your nose. How do you know?
我没有 你怎么知道
Because I've been breaking noses since I was your size
因为我在你这么大的时候就一直在打断别人鼻子了
and I know what it sounds like. Now listen.
我知道鼻子断了听起来什么样 听着
Your sister offered me Riverrun.
你姐姐许诺给我奔流城
Nice big castle, good lands
堂皇的城堡 肥沃的土地
plenty of peasants who do what they're told.
众多俯首帖耳的农民
And you trust Cersei I knew your sister was dead
你信了瑟曦... 我知道你姐姐来日无多
the second I saw those dragons.
我看到那几条龙就知道了
Now, your army may be torn to shit
你的军队可能会被撕成碎片
but I'd still bet on your Dragon Queen to win.
但我还是会打赌你的龙女王会赢
And it just so happens I'm a betting man.
我刚好个赌徒
If Cersei's dead, she can't pay up.
要是瑟曦死了 她就没法兑现了
Mmm, that's good. Of course, the odds change
那好 当然 要是女王之手死了
if the Dragon Queen's Hand turns up dead.
那赔率就变了
Maybe a few of her top generals get picked off one by one.
也许她的高层将领会接连被杀
All of a sudden... May I speak?
突然之间... 我能说话吗
Why not? Only death will shut you up.
说嘛 只有死人才不能说话
We made a deal long ago. Do you remember?
我们老早以前做了笔交易 你还记得吗
If anyone offered me money
如果有人给我钱杀你
to kill you, you'd pay me double.
你给我双倍
What's double Riverrun?
双倍的奔流城是什么
Highgarden.
高庭
You could be Lord of the Reach.
你当领主 触手可及
Highgarden? Are you mad? It's better than being dead.
高庭 你疯了吗 总比死好
He's not going to kill us.
他不会杀我们的
He wouldn't be talking to us if
要是会 他就不会跟我们谈了...
The way I see it
在我看来
I only need one of the Lannister brothers alive.
我只需要兰尼斯特兄弟中的一个活着
Highgarden will never belong to a cutthroat.
高庭永远不会属于一个杀手
No? Who were your ancestors
不会吗 你们的祖先都是些什么人
the ones who made your family rich?
那些发家的祖先
Fancy lads in silk?
是锦衣华服的花♥花♥公♥子吗
They were fucking cutthroats.
他们都是他妈的杀手
That's how all the great houses started, isn't it?
名门望族不都是这么发家的嘛
With a hard bastard who was good at killing people.
家里有一个擅长杀人的铁血杀手
Kill a few hundred people, they make you a lord.
杀几百人 他们就拥你成领主
Kill a few thousand, they make you king.
杀几千人 就奉你为王
And then all your cocksucking grandsons can ruin the family
然后那些不肖子孙就会用各种不肖的方式
with their cocksucking ways.
把家业败光
Highgarden.
高庭
Give me your word.
你发誓
You have my word.
我发誓
None of this means a thing until we take King's Landing.
我们拿下君临城前 这些承诺都没鸟用
We ride south in the morning.
我们天亮就南征
We could use an officer
我们可以起用一个
with knowledge of the city's defenses.
了解城市防御系统的军官
Oh, no.

No, my fighting days are done.
不 我打打杀杀的日子结束了
But I still got a few killing days left, you hear me?
但我还有几天杀人的日子要过 听到没
I'll come find you when the war is done.
战争结束后我会来找你的
Till then, don't die.
可别在那之前死了
For fuck's sake. 操♥他♥妈的
On your own?
你一个人吗
Not anymore.
现在不是了
I don't like crowds.
我不喜欢人多
Me neither.
我也不喜欢
Why not? They all love you now.
干嘛呢 他们都爱戴你
You're the big hero.
你是大英雄
Don't like heroes.
不喜欢当英雄
It must have felt good sticking a knife in that horned fucker.
把刀插♥进那个长角的混♥蛋身上一定很爽吧
Felt better than dying.
比自己死了爽
You're heading to King's Landing?
你要去君临城吗
I have some unfinished business.
我还有些事未了
Me too.
我也是
I don't plan on coming back.
我不打算回来了
Neither do I.
我也是
Gonna leave me to die again if I get hurt?
如果我受伤了 你还会让我自生自灭吗
Probably.
也可能
My lady.
夫人好
My lord" Is the standard response.
"爵士好"是基本回应 "
Why her?
为什么是她
You know she loves your brother.
你知道她爱你哥哥
That doesn't mean she'll be a good queen.
那不代表她会是个好女王
You seem determined to dislike her.
你似乎铁了心不喜欢她
A good relationship between the Iron Throne and the North
我们都清楚 北境和铁王座关系良好
has been the core of every peaceful
才会有和平的
prosperous reign we've ever known.
繁荣时代
Jon will be Warden of the North
琼恩会当上北境守护者
so a good relationship seems likely.
一段良好的关系还是很可能的
I don't expect him to spend much time here going forward.
我不指望他会在这待很久
Well, I suppose that's up to him.
我觉得这取决于他
Sansa, look at me.
珊莎 看着我
With Jon in the capital
等琼恩去了首都
you'll be the true power in the North.
你将成为北方真正的权力核心
I'd feel much better about the future
要是我今天离开的时候
if I left here today believing that you and Daenerys were allies.
能够相信你和丹妮莉斯是同盟 那我会如释重负的
What are you worried about? Jon's taking our army with him.
你担心什么呢 琼恩要带上我们的军队
Your queen still has her dragons
你的女王还有她的龙
She's your queen too.
她也是你的女王
You don't have to be her friend.
你不用和她做朋友
But why provoke her?
但为什么要挑衅她
How is that in the best interest of your family
这对你家族 对北境
or the North, or? You're afraid of her.
有什么好处吗... 你怕她
Every good ruler needs to inspire a bit of fear.
好的统治者都应引人惮畏
I don't want Jon to go down there.
我不想琼恩南下
The men in my family don't do well in the capital.
我们家的男人去了首都都没有好下场
No, but as your brother once told me
不 但你哥哥曾经跟我说过
he's not a Stark.
他不是史塔克家族的血脉
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Her people love her, you've seen that.
她的子民爱戴她 你亲眼目睹了
You've seen how they fight for her.
你见证了他们为她献身战斗
She wants to make the world a better place.
她想让世界变得更好
I believe in her.
我对她有信念
Tyrion.
提利昂
What if there's someone else?
如果还有其他君主呢
Someone better?
更好的君主
You're not gonna ride the dragon south?
你南下不打算骑着龙去吗
Just a horse.
骑马就好
Rhaegal needs to heal.
雷戈需要养伤
He doesn't need me weighing him down.
我不能骑它 给它增加负担
You weigh as much as two fleas fucking.
你轻得就跟两只交配的跳蚤一样
I'm taking the Free Folk home.
我要带自由民回家了
We've had enough of the south.
我们受够了南方
The women down here don't like me.
这里的娘们不喜欢我
This is the North, you know.
这里是北境 你知道吧
And the Free Folk are welcome to stay.
我们欢迎自由民留下来
It isn't home.
但这里不是我们的家
We need room to wander.
我们需要狩猎的旷野
I'll take them back through Castle Black
等凛冬的风暴一过
as soon as the winter storms pass.
我就带他们通过黑城堡回长城外
Back where we belong.
回到属于我们的地方
It's where he belongs too.
那里也是属于它的地方
A direwolf has no place in the south.
冰原狼不该留在南方
Will you take him with you?
你能带着它吗
He'll be happier up there.
它在北方会更开心
So would you.
你也会
I wish I was going with you.
我真希望能跟你一起去
This is farewell, then.
那 就此别过了
You never know.
山水有相逢
You've got the North in you.
你身上流淌着北方的血液
The real North.
真正的北方[长城以北]
Yes, well, the nights have been getting longer
是的 夜晚越来越长了
and there wasn't that much to do in Oldtown.
旧镇里也没什么可做的事
There's only so many books a person can read, so we
只有成堆的书看 所以我们...
I'm sure he knows how it happens, Sam.
他肯定知道是怎么回事 山姆
If it's a boy, we want to name him Jon.
如果是个男孩 我们想给他取名琼恩
I hope it's a girl.
我希望是个女孩
You're the best friend I ever had.
你是我最好的朋友
You too, Sam.
你也是 山姆
Think of the past 20 years.
想想过去的20年
The war, the murder, the misery.
到处都是战争 杀戮 惨剧
All of it because Robert Baratheon loved someone
这一切都是因为劳勃·拜拉席恩爱上了一个
who didn't love him back.
不爱他的女人
How many others know?
还有谁知道这事
Including us? Eight.
包括我们在内 一共八个
Well, then it's not a secret anymore.
那这已经不是个秘密了
It's information.
这是个消息
If a handful of people know now,
如果现在已经有几个人知道了 很快就会有几百个人知道 hundreds will know soon.
Then what happens?
然后会发生什么
She loses the North.
她会失去北境
She loses the Vale, Sansa will make sure of that.
也会失去谷地 珊莎会确保这个
No, it's worse than that.
不 这还不是最糟的
He has the better claim to the throne.
琼恩比她更有资格登上铁王座
He doesn't want the throne.
可他无意称王
I'm not sure it matters what he wants.
我不确定他的意愿是否重要
The fact is, people are drawn to him.
事实是 人们都在向他靠拢
Wildlings, Northmen.
野人 北境人都是
He's a war hero.
他是个战争英雄
He loves our queen.
他爱我们的女王
And she loves him.
女王也爱他
If we marry them, they could rule together.
如果让他们成婚 他们就能一起统治
She's his aunt.
她是他的姑姑
That never stopped a Targaryen before.
坦格利安家族也不是没有近亲通婚的先例
No, but Jon grew up in Winterfell.
是 但是琼恩在临冬城长大
Is marrying your aunt common in the North?
娶自己的姑姑在北方很常见吗
You know our queen better than I do.
你比我更了解女王
Do you think she wants to share the throne?
你觉得她会愿意分享自己的王座吗
She does not like to have her authority questioned.
她不喜欢别人质疑她的权威
Something she has in common
历朝历代的君主
with every monarch who ever lived.
都有如此的共性
I worry about her state of mind.
我担心她的心境
We are advisors to the queen.
我们是女王的谋臣
Worrying about her state of mind is our job.
担心她的心境是我们的职责
We still have to take King's Landing.
我们还是得攻下君临城
Maybe Cersei will win and kill us all.
也许瑟曦会赢得战争 把我们都杀了
That would solve our problems.
那我们就什么好担心的了
Get to the skiff. Now!
去搭救生艇 快去
Spears!
有长矛
They're coming round again!
他们又来了
Go!

Clear!
让一让
Man your stations!
守住岗位
No!

Go! Go! Clear!
快 快 让开
Missandei?
弥桑黛
Missandei!
弥桑黛
Missandei!
弥桑黛
Our message was wellreceived, then?
看来 我们的消息传达得很好
Your people have heard the Usurper is coming.
您的人民听说篡位者要来了
They are grateful for your protection
他们很感激陛下将他们
within the walls of the Red Keep.
保护在红堡之内
You're certain about the dragon?
那头龙真的死了吗
I saw it sink beneath the waves.
我亲眼见到它沉入海中
That must have been glorious.
场面肯定很辉煌
The glory is yours, my queen.
所有的辉煌都是您的 陛下
When the war is won, the Lion shall rule the land
等我们赢得战争 狮子统领陆地
the Kraken shall rule the sea...
海怪统领海洋...
and our child shall one day rule them all.
有朝一日 我们的孩子会统领全境
She's coming for you.
她是冲着你来的
Of course she is.
当然
Keep the gates open.
把城门打开
If she wants to take the castle, she'll have to murder
如果她想夺取城堡 她得先杀掉
thousands of innocent people first.
成千上万个无辜的平民
So much for "The Breaker of Chains."
"打碎镣铐者"也不过如此
We will storm the city, my queen.
我们会向城池发起猛攻 女王陛下
We will kill your enemies. All of them.
我们会杀死您全部的敌人
Your Grace.
陛下
I promised you I would look you in the eye and speak directly
我向您保证过 如果我觉得您要犯错了
if I ever thought you were making a mistake.
我一定会看着您的眼睛直言不讳
This is a mistake.
您正在犯错
You saw my child fall from the sky.
你看到了我的孩子从天上坠下
They took Missandei.
他们俘虏了弥桑黛
Cersei needs to be destroyed
我们是要摧毁瑟曦
but if we attack King's Landing with Drogon and the Unsullied
但是 如果我们用飞龙 无垢者
and the Dothraki
和多斯拉克骑兵攻城
tens of thousands of innocents will die.
成千上万无辜的平民会死
That is why Cersei is bringing them into the Red Keep.
这就是为什么瑟曦把所有人的都聚集到红堡
These are the people you came here to protect.
您来这是要保护这些人
I beg you, Your Grace.
我请求您 陛下
Do not destroy the city you came to save.
别摧毁您要拯救的这座城
Do not become what you have always struggled to defeat.
别成为您一直在努力打败的那种君主
Do you believe we're here for a reason, Lord Varys?
瓦里斯大人 你相信我们来这里是有原因的吗
I'm here to free the world from tyrants.
我来这是为了将世界从暴君的统治下解救出来
That is my destiny...
这是我的天命...
and I will serve it, no matter the cost.
我要完成这个使命 无论付出什么代价
It could be a fortnight before Jon and the allied armies
琼恩和联军两周后
make it to King's Landing.
就会抵达君临城
In the meantime, demand Cersei surrender.
在这段时间里 要求瑟曦投降
Offer her her life in exchange for the throne.
只要她交出王位 就饶她不死
If there's a chance to avoid the coming slaughter
如果有机会避免即将到来的杀戮
we should make the effort.
我们就要付出努力
Speaking to Cersei will not prevent a slaughter.
和瑟曦谈判不能避免杀戮
But perhaps it's good the people see
但也许可以让人民看到
that Daenerys Stormborn made every effort to avoid bloodshed
"风暴降生"丹妮莉丝尽了一切可能避免杀伐
and Cersei Lannister refused.
而瑟曦拒绝了
They should know whom to blame
等他们大难临头的时候
when the sky falls down upon them.
应当知道该怪谁
I've served tyrants most of my life.
我一生多数时间都在侍奉暴君
They all talk about destiny.
他们都谈过天命
She's a girl who walked into a fire with three stones
她曾带着三块石头走进火堆里
and walked out with three dragons.
又带着三条龙走出来
How could she not believe in destiny?
她怎么会不相信天命呢
Perhaps that's the problem.
也许这就是问题所在
Her life has convinced her
她一生的经历都在告诉她
that she was sent here to save us all.
她是来拯救苍生的
And how do you know she wasn't?
你怎么知道她不是呢
Then there's the problem of Jon Snow.
那么问题就在于琼恩·雪诺
Perhaps it's actually a solution.
也许这其实是解决办法
You know them both.
他们两个你都认识
Tell me, who do you think would make a better ruler?
告诉我 你觉得谁能成为更好的统治者
He doesn't want the throne.
他不想要铁王座
That's why he bent the knee.
所以他臣服于她
Have you considered the best ruler
你有没有想过
might be someone who doesn't want to rule?
最好的统治者可能就是不想统治的人
We're discussing treason.
我们这是在谈论背叛
Don't pretend you haven't thought about it.
别装作你没有过这样的想法
Of course I've thought about it. Thoughts aren't treason.
我当然想到过 想法算不上背叛
He's temperate and measured. He's a man
他为人温和 有分寸 他是男人
which makes him more appealing to the lords of Westeros
这使他更适合当维斯特洛大陆的君主
whose support we are going to need.
我们也正需要来自维斯特洛的支持
Joffrey was a man.
乔佛里是男人
I don't think a cock is a true qualification
我不认为鸡♥巴是真正的资格限制
as I'm sure you'd agree.
这话我肯定你会同意
And he's the heir to the throne.
而且他是王位的继承人
Yes, because he's a man. Cocks are important, I'm afraid.
是的 因为他是男人 鸡♥巴确实很重要
What about my earlier proposal?
我之前的提议如何
They could rule together as king and queen.
他们可以作为国王和王后共同统治
She's too strong for him.
她对于他来说太强势了
She'd bend him to her will, as she already has.
她会让他屈服于她的意志 她已经这么做了
He could temper her worst impulses.
他能够缓和她的冲动
As you have?
如你所为吗
You're drinking quite a lot.
你喝的可真够多的
A Targaryen father and a Stark mother.
父亲是坦格利安家族的 母亲是史塔克家族的
Jon's the one man alive who might actually be able
琼恩也许是世上仅存的真正能够做到
to keep the North in the Seven Kingdoms.
将北境稳定在七国之中的人了
How many kings and queens have you served?
你伺候过多少国王王后
Five? Six? I've lost count.
5个还是6个 我都数不清了
You've always known my reasons. At a certain point
你一直是知道我的苦衷的 到了某个时刻
you choose a person you believe in
你选择自己相信的人
and you fight for that person.
为了那个人不懈奋斗
Even if you know it's a mistake?
即使知道这样做是错的也一意孤行吗
I believe in our queen.
我对我们的女王有信念
She'll make the right choice.
她会做出正确的选择
With the help of her loyal advisors.
在她忠诚的谋臣们的帮助下
You know where my loyalty stands.
你知道我忠诚于什么
You know I will never betray the realm.
你知道我永远不会背叛王国
What is the realm?
什么是王国
A vast continent, home to millions of people
广阔的大陆 数百万人的家园
most of whom don't care who sits on the Iron Throne.
他们中的大多数人根本不关心谁坐在铁王座上
Millions of people, many of whom will die
数百万人民 其中许多人将会死去
if the wrong person sits on that throne.
如果错误的人坐上了铁王座
We don't know their names
我们不知道他们的名字
but they're just as real as you and I.
可他们如同你我 都是活生生的人
They deserve to live.
他们有活下去的权利
They deserve food for their children.
他们的孩子有吃饱饭的权利
I will act in their interest, no matter the personal cost.
我将为他们的利益而行动 不惜个人代价
So, what happens to her?
那她会怎么样
Please.
请你
Don't.
不要这么做
I've spoken as honestly as I can.
我已经够坦诚的了
Each of us has a choice to make.
我们都要做出自己的选择
I pray we choose wisely.
但愿我们能作出明智的选择
I'm just about to start it.
我正准备开始
Good luck.
祝你好运
Protect shell right up to the wall.
护甲都运到城墙上
All right, I'll put another one on it.
我再放一个进去
He's headed down to the cellar.
他正要下地窖
I'll need a cart over here.
我这里需要一架马车
That's it, thanks.
好了 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
It's really heavy, mind you.
真的很重 当心
We need some more water.
我们还需要更多水
Take it down there!
拿去那里
as are the rest of her advisors.
... 和她其余的谋臣 ...
What happened?
发生什么了
Euron Greyjoy ambushed Queen Daenerys and her fleet.
攸伦·葛雷乔伊偷袭了丹妮莉丝女王和舰队
One of the dragons was killed, several ships destroyed
一条龙被杀死 几条船被毁
Missandei captured.
弥桑黛被抓走了
I always wanted to be there when they execute your sister.
我一直想到那里亲眼见证他们处死你姐姐
Seems like I won't get the chance.
看来我没有机会了
They're going to destroy that city.
他们会毁了那座城
You know they will.
你知道他们会的
Have you ever run away from a fight?
你之前有没有在打仗时逃跑
You're not like your sister. You're not.
你不是你姐姐那样的人 你不是
You're better than she is.
你比她更好
You're a good man and you can't save her.
你是个好人 你救不了她的
You don't need to die with her.
你没有必要去给她陪葬
Stay here.
留在这里
Stay with me.
留在我身边
Please.
求你了
Stay.
留下来
You think I'm a good man?
你觉得我是个好人吗
I pushed a boy out a tower window
我把一个男孩从高塔窗户推了下去
crippled him for life
摔断了他的腿 余生残疾
for Cersei.
为了瑟曦
I strangled my cousin with my own hands
我用双手掐死了我的表弟
just to get back to Cersei.
就为了回到瑟曦身边
I would have murdered
我原本会杀死
every man, woman and child in Riverrun
奔流城里所有的男人 女人 和孩子
for Cersei.
为了瑟曦
She's hateful.
她很可恶
And so am I.
我也一样
My lord.
大人
Queen Daenerys demands Cersei's unconditional surrender
丹妮莉丝女王要求瑟曦无条件投降
and the immediate release of Missandei of Naath.
并立刻释放纳斯岛的弥桑黛
Queen Cersei demands Daenerys's unconditional surrender.
瑟曦女王要求丹妮莉丝无条件投降
If she refuses, Missandei of Naath will die here and now.
如若拒绝 纳斯岛的弥桑黛马上就会被处决
Qyburn...
科本...
you're a rational man.
你是有理智的人
Or so I flatter myself, my lord.
我也这么觉得 大人
We have a chance here
现在我们还有机会
perhaps our last chance, to avoid carnage.
可能是我们最后的机会 来避免大屠杀
Yes.
是的
Help me.
帮帮我
I don't want to see this city burn.
我不想看到这座城市毁于熊熊烈火
I don't want to hear the screams of children burning alive.
我不想听到活活被烧死的孩子们的惨叫
No, it is not a pleasant sound.
对 这声音确实不悦耳
I I don't want to hear it.
我 我不想听到
Help me save this city.
帮我拯救这座城市
My lord, I am only a mouthpiece for our queen.
大人 我只是我们女王的喉舌
Your queen.
你的女王
Cersei is Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
瑟曦是七国之女王
You are her subject.
你是她的臣民
Her reign is over.
她的统治结束了
You understand this. Help her understand it.
你明白的 帮她明白这个事实
We understand nothing of the sort.
我们的理解完全不是这样的
Your queen's last dragon is vulnerable.
你们女王最后那条龙虚弱不堪
Your armies are battleweary and depleted
你们军队经历大战后 兵疲意阻
while ours have been reinforced with the Golden Compan
而我们有了黄金军团的兵力增援...
Ready!
准备
Nock!
备箭
Draw!
拉弓
I know you don't care about your people.
我知道你不在乎你的子民
Why should you?
你有什么好在乎的呢
They hate you and you hate them.
他们恨你 你也恨他们
But you're not a monster.
可你不是残忍的人
I know this.
我知道的
I know this because I've seen it.
我知道 因为我亲眼见过
You've always loved your children.
你一直爱着你的孩子
More than yourself
胜过爱你自己
more than Jaime...
胜过爱詹姆...
more than anything.
胜过世间一切
I beg you.
我恳求你
If not for yourself, then for your child.
就算不是为了你自己 那么为了你的孩子
Your reign is over
你的统治结束了
but that doesn't mean your life has to end.
但那并不代表你的生命必须结束
It doesn't mean your baby has to die.
并不代表你的孩子必须死
If you have any last words, now is the time.
你如果有什么遗言 现在可以说
Dracarys.
龙焰
No.
不要



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们