权力的游戏   第五季 第一集

Game of Thrones  S05E01

July 28, 2019, 2:39 p.m.

野人王雷德被烧死


A royal wedding is history.
王室婚礼即是历史
He's choking!
他噎住了
Come with me now. Joffrey! Joffrey!
快跟我走 乔佛里 乔佛里
He poisoned my son.
他毒死了我儿子
Take him. Take him!
抓住他 抓住他
You're safe with me
你在我身边是安全的
and sailing home.
我们乘船回家
They say , slaves died building the Great Pyramid of Meereen.
据说为建造弥林大金字塔 上千名奴隶丧命
Mhysa! Mhysa!
母亲 母亲
Your brother is dead.
你哥哥死了
Do you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
It means I'll become king. Yes.
意味着我会成为国王 是的
Now, as the king,
现在 作为国王
you will have to marry.
你要结婚
I demand a trial by combat.
我要求比武审判
Tyrion Lannister,
提利昂·兰尼斯特
you are hereby sentenced to death.
我宣判你死刑
He came from the sky.
他从天而降
My girl.
我的女儿
My little girl.
我的小女儿
Myrcella is my only daughter.
弥赛菈是我唯一的女儿
Dorne is the safest place for her.
对她而言多恩是最安全的地方
You're Arya Stark.
你是艾莉亚·史塔克
I'll take you to safety.
我带你去安全的地方
Arya!
艾莉亚
Arya!
艾莉亚
Cousin Lancel,
蓝赛尔堂弟
Cersei must have great trust in you.
看来瑟曦很是信任你啊
Get back into bed.
回床上去
More wine, your grace?
还要酒吗 陛下
The bore got me.
野猪害死了我
generations have defended this castle.
上百代守夜人保卫过这座城堡
She will not fall tonight.
它今夜不会失陷
Let's kill some crows!
杀乌鸦去
Are you attacking us? No.
是你们偷袭 不是
We don't have the men.
我们人手不够
Stand down!
退后
It is customary to kneel when surrendering to a king.
向国王投降通常应当下跪
We do not kneel.
我们从不下跪
What are you doing?
你来做什么
What do you think I'm doing?
你以为我来做什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
Tyrion.
提利昂
You're no son of mine.
你不是我儿子
I am your son.
我是您儿子
What have you done?
你做了什么
We shouldn't be out here alone. Why not?
我们不该私自出来 为什么
If your father... He'll never know we're gone.
如果你父亲 他不会知道的
But if he finds out...
可是如果被他发现...
You don't need to be afraid of my father.
你无须惧怕我父亲
Are you sure?
你确定
Yes.
确定
We shouldn't go in. Of course we should.
我们不该进去 我们当然要进
Get out. Get out!
出去 滚
Let's go. No.
我们走吧 不
Listen to your friend.
听你朋友的话
They said that you were terrifying
他们说你可怕
with cat's teeth and three eyes.
有猫的尖牙 三只眼睛
You're not terrifying.
你并不可怕
You're boring.
你很无趣
You don't know what I am.
你并不了解我
I know you're a witch and you can see the future.
我知道你是女巫 能看到未来
Tell me mine.
讲讲我的未来
Everyone wants to know their future
人人都想知道自己的未来
until they know their future.
知道了又后悔
This is my father's land. My land.
这是我父亲的领地 我的领地
Tell me my future
讲讲我的未来
or I'll have your two boring eyes gouged out of your head.
不然我叫人剜出你那双无趣的狗眼
Your blood.
你的血
Give me a taste.
给我尝尝
Three questions you get.
你可以问三个问题
You won't like the answers.
但你不会喜欢答案
I've been promised to the prince.
我与王子订有婚约
When will we marry?
我们何时成婚
You will never wed the prince.
你永远不会与王子成婚
You will wed the king.
你会嫁给国王
But I will be queen?
但我会成为王后
Oh, yes.
是的
You'll be queen.
你会当上王后
For a time.
当一段日子
Then comes another,
然后会有另一位王后
younger,
比你年轻
more beautiful,
比你美丽
to cast you down and take all you hold dear.
她会推翻你 夺走所有你珍爱的东西
Wwill the king and I have children?
我和国王会有孩子吗
No. The king will have children
不会 国王会有二十个儿女
and you will have three.
而你有三个
That doesn't make sense.
这不合道理
Gold will be their crowns.
他们将以黄金为宝冠
Gold their shrouds.
以黄金为裹尸布
Come on, we have to go.
走吧 我们该走了
We have to go! Cersei!
我们该走了 瑟曦
Bearers, put it down.
落轿
Bearers, up.
起轿
Away.

Your Grace, we are honored by your presence.
陛下 您的光临令我们倍感荣耀
The mourners are waiting.
送葬的人群正在恭候
They will keep waiting.
让他们继续等
I want a moment alone with him.
我要跟他独处一会儿
But, Your Grace, many of these lords and ladies have travelled
可是陛下 许多老爷夫人是从七国各地
day and night to be here from all seven kingdoms.
日夜兼程赶来的
They will wait.
让他们等着
He never wanted you to be a Kingsguard,
他从来不想让你当御林铁卫
but here you are, protecting his dead body.
可你却在这里 守卫他的尸体
What he built, it's ours.
他创下的基业 是我们的
He built it for us. He meant it for us.
他为我们建立的 要留给我们的
They're going to try to take it away.
他们会想方设法将它夺去
All of it. They?
全都夺去 他们
All of them out there, our enemies.
外面那些人 我们的敌人
They're waiting in line to make sure he's really dead.
排着队来看他是不是真的死了
And as soon as they see the stones on his eyes,
一瞧见他眼睑上的石子
they'll set to work on tearing us apart.
他们就会动手 将我们撕裂
They have nothing to do with it.
这与他们无关
The man who murdered our father, he tore us apart.
杀害父亲之人才是撕裂我们的凶手
He's the enemy. I've been telling you for years.
他是敌人 我跟你说了这么多年
You've been defending him for years.
你一直护着他
This is exactly what they want.
这正是他们想要的
And now our father is dead
现在我们的父亲死了
and that little monster is out there somewhere drawing breath.
那小怪物还活着 就潜藏在某处
Did you set him free?
是你放走他的吗
Tyrion may be a monster,
提利昂或许是个怪物
but at least he killed our father on purpose.
可他至少是蓄意杀害我们的父亲
You killed him by mistake.
而你却是误杀了父亲
With stupidity.
因着你的愚蠢
You're a man of action, aren't you?
你就是个想到做到的人 是不是
When it occurs to you to do something, you do it.
一想到什么事情 马上就去办
Never mind the consequences.
从不考虑后果
Take a look.
好好看看
Look at the consequences.
看看这后果
Here they are.
就在你眼前
He loved you more than anyone in this world.
世上所有人之中他最爱你
Apologies.
抱歉
I still don't see why I had to stay
我还是不明白 为何我要从出海时起
in this fucking crate once we set sail.
就囚在这天打雷劈的烂木箱里
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
If they catch you, they catch me.
如果他们抓到你 也就抓到了我
I cannot say I feel overly guilty
对于将你关进那天打雷劈的烂木箱
about leaving you in that fucking crate.
我怕是并不感到十分愧疚
Do you know what it's like to stuff your shit
你知道把自己的屎从气孔里塞出去
through one of those airholes?
是什么滋味吗
No, I only know what it's like
不 我只知道捡起你的屎
to pick up your shit and throw it overboard.
丢出船外是什么滋味
Pentos?
潘托斯
The home of my colleague Illyrio Mopatis,
我的同仁伊利里欧·摩帕提斯的家宅
a merchant.
他是一名商人
He and I met many years ago
我和他是多年以前
through mutual friends.
经朋友介绍认识的
A group of people who saw Robert Baratheon
我们几个早就看出劳勃·拜拉席恩
for the disaster he was.
是个灾星
We tried to do what was best for the realm
我们为王国的福祉奋斗
by supporting a Targaryen restoration.
支持坦格利安家族回归
And thus began the chain of mistakes
而后一连串的阴差阳错
that has led us both here.
将你我带到此处
Things have gotten worse, not better.
事态越来越糟 没有好转
Westeros needs to be saved from itself.
维斯特洛需要有人拯救
Much better.
好多了
My lord?
大人
I don't think I am anymore.
我想我已经不是了
A lord.
不是大人
Are you a lord if you kill your father?
弑父者还是大人吗
I don't imagine they revoke your nobility for killing a whore.
我猜杀妓♥女应该不会被褫夺封号
It must happen all the time.
这事儿一定常有
You already drank yourself across the Narrow Sea.
你从渡狭海开始就喝个没完
In a box. Why stop now?
箱子里都喝 现在何必停下
Because we are talking about the future of our country.
因为我们讨论的是国家的未来
The future is shit.
未来就是一坨屎
Just like the past.
过去也一样
跟以前一样吗
老样子吗

不必脱掉
习惯了
The Sons of the Harpy?
鹰身女妖之子
Yes, Your Grace. They left it on the body.
是的 陛下 他们在尸首上留下这面具
They've never killed before.
他们此前从未杀过人
It was only a matter of time, Your Grace.
这本就是早晚的事 陛下
Conquerors always meet with resistance.
征服者总会遇到反抗
I didn't conquer them. Their own people did.
征服他们的不是我 是他们的人民
他们不当我们是人 陛下
那他们就得学会改变看法了 弥桑洛
He did not risk his life fighting for his freedom
他为争取自由拼死作战
so cowards in masks could take it away.
不是为了被戴面具的懦夫夺去性命
And I did not take up residence in this pyramid
我住进这座金字塔
so I could watch the city below decline into chaos.
也不是为了看着它脚下的城市陷入混乱
What was the name of the man you lost?
你损失的战士叫什么
White Rat, Your Grace.
白老鼠 陛下
I want him buried with honor, publically
我要他有个体面的葬礼 公开送葬
in the Temple of the Graces.
葬在圣恩神庙中
The Sons of the Harpy will hear that message.
鹰身女妖之子将会视其为宣战
Make them very angry.
他们会非常愤怒
Angry snakes lash out.
愤怒的蛇才会出洞
Makes chopping off their heads that much easier.
这样更容易砍下它们的头
Find the men who did this and bring them to me.
找出凶手 带来见我
Your Grace.
告退
Torgo Nudho.
灰虫子
Missandei hin Naath.
纳斯岛的弥桑黛
I wanted to speak with you.
我想跟你谈谈
Why do you come?
你有什么事
White Rat, the Unsullied who...
白老鼠 死去的无垢者
I have heard they found his body in a brothel.
听说他的尸体是在妓院里发现的
I have heard that more than one Unsullied
我听说不止一个无垢者
has been known to visit Meereen's brothels.
最近去过弥林的妓院
May I ask you why?
能问问为什么吗
Why would an Unsullied go to a brothel?
无垢者为什么要去妓院
I do not know.
我不知道
I must go.
我得走了
Get your shield up. It's too heavy.
盾牌举高 太沉了
If it wasn't heavy, it wouldn't stop a sword.
沉才挡得住剑
Now get it up.
举高点儿
Come. Try it again.
来 再来一次
Drive at me. Keep your shield up.
朝我进攻 举好盾牌
Or I'll ring your head like a bell.
不然我可要把你的头敲得嗡嗡响
Shouldn't you be training, too?
你不去训练吗
I'm hardly a new recruit.
我又不是新兵了
How many brothers can say
有多少黑衣兄弟能说
that they've killed a white walker and a Thenn?
自己杀过异鬼和瑟恩人
I might be the first in history.
我没准是史上头一个呢
These men need a firm hand.
这些人需要好好管教
Always have.
一向如此
They're poachers and thieves.
他们是偷猎者 窃贼
Not soldiers.
不是士兵
That one hates me.
那人恨我
If Ser Alliser is chosen as the new Lord Commander...
如果艾里沙爵士被选为新任总司令
He hates the wildlings.
他恨野人
All the wildlings.
所有野人
Don't let them send us away. It's not a sure thing.
别让他把我们赶走 还不一定呢
Ser Denys Mallister has commanded the Shadow Tower for years
丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士坐镇影子塔二十年了
and people say he's a good man.
大家说他是个好人
He's running against Ser Alliser...
他要跟艾里沙爵士竞争
Sam, don't let them send us away.
山姆 别让他们赶我们走
I told you.
我说了
Wherever you go, I go, too.
你去哪儿我就去哪儿
You can't leave. They'll execute you.
你不能走 他们会处死你的
Good, good, pivot. Don't forget to pivot.
很好 注意重心 不要失去重心
Shield up.
盾牌举好
The king wants a word.
国王找你
You're not cold, my lady?
您不冷吗 女士
Never.
从不
The Lord's fire lives within me, Jon Snow.
光之王的火焰在我体内燃烧 琼恩·雪诺
Feel.
感受它
Are you a virgin?
你是处子吗
No.
不是
Good.
很好
Your Grace.
陛下
The bastard of Winterfell.
临冬城的私生子到了
You know who rules at Winterfell now?
你知道如今是谁占着临冬城
Roose Bolton.
卢斯·波顿
The traitor who plunged a dagger in Robb Stark's heart.
对 就是一刀刺进罗柏·史塔克心脏的叛徒
Don't you want to avenge him?
你不想为罗柏复仇吗
I want a great many things, Your Grace.
我想做的事情很多 陛下
But I'm a sworn brother of the Night's Watch now.
但我现在是守夜人的誓言兄弟
I've been talking to your sworn brothers.
我跟你的誓言兄弟们谈过
Many of them love you. They're good men.
很多人爱戴你 他们是好人
Many don't.
也有很多不喜欢你
You were seen taking the body of a wildling girl north of the Wall.
有人看到你带着一具女野人的尸首去长城外
Why?
为什么
It's where she belonged.
她属于那里
Some of the Night's Watch feel you have
有些守夜人担心
too much affection for the wildlings.
你对野人的感情过了头
They were born on the wrong side of the Wall.
他们不过是生在了长城的另一边
That doesn't make them monsters.
并不说明他们是怪物
No matter.
无关紧要
I shall take back the North from the thieves who stole it.
我要从窃贼手中夺回北境
Tywin Lannister is dead. He can't protect them now.
泰温·兰尼斯特已死 不能再庇护他们了
I shall mount Roose Bolton's head on a spike.
我要把卢斯·波顿的人头插上枪尖
But if I'm to take Winterfell, I need more men.
但要拿下临冬城 我需要更多人手
The men of the Night's Watch are sworn to play no part
守夜人的兄弟立誓不参与...
I'm not talking about the damn Night's Watch.
我不是指天杀的守夜人
I'm talking about the wildlings.
我指的是野人
Your Grace, you want the wildlings
陛下 您想要野人
to march in your army?
加入您的军队
If they swear to follow me, I'll pardon them.
只要他们宣誓效忠我 我就赦免他们
We'll take Winterfell. Once the North is won,
夺回临冬城 拿下北境之后
I'll declare them citizens of the realm.
我会赐予他们国民身份
I'll give them land to live on.
给他们土地以供安居乐业
It's a fair offer. More than fair.
非常公允 简直慷慨
I'll offer them their lives and their freedom
只要曼斯向我屈膝效忠
if Mance kneels before me and swears his loyalty.
我就对他的野人网开一面 给他们自由
I don't think that's likely.
只怕他不会答应
You admire him, don't you?
你钦佩他 是不是
I respect him. He likes you.
我尊敬他 他喜欢你
Convince him to bend the knee... Your Grace.
去说服他屈膝 陛下
or he burns.
不然他会被烧死
How much time do I have?
我有多长时间
Nightfall.
天黑之前
The sun drops fast this time of year.
这个时节太阳落得快
Hurry, Jon Snow.
快去吧 琼恩·雪诺
Shield up.
盾牌举起来
Attack, my lord!
攻击 大人
Attack!
攻击
Don't cross your feet.
两脚别拌着
My sons had swords in their hands
我的儿子们从学会走路
from the time they could walk. This one...
就开始拿剑 可是他...
Lord Arryn will never be a great warrior.
艾林公爵永远成不了伟大的战士
Great warrior?
伟大的战士
He swings a sword like a girl with palsy.
他挥起剑来像个半身不遂的丫头
My lord.
大人
Sword up, my lord!
举起剑来 大人
Some boys develop more slowly.
有些男孩长得慢
He's still young.
他还小呢
He's . Boys go to war at .
他十三岁 有人十三岁都上战场了
He has other gifts. Does he?
他有别的天赋 是吗
The gift of a great name.
他的血统就是他的天赋
Sometimes that's all one needs.
有时候 有个高贵的姓氏一生足矣
Goodbye, Lord Royce, and thank you for all you've done for me.
再会 罗伊斯大人 感谢您为我做的一切
I have done nothing more than my duty, my lady.
我只是做了我该做的 小姐
I have no doubt that on my return,
相信待我归来
Robin's skills will have improved immeasurably.
罗宾的技艺会大有长进
He'll be safe here.
他在这儿很安全
As for his skills,
至于他的技艺
I make no promises.
我可不敢保证
Will we head north at some point?
我们会北上吗
He said Sansa had a brother at Castle Black.
他说珊莎有个哥哥在黑城堡
We're a few days' ride from the Kingsroad.
我们已经离开国王大道骑行了好几天
But that will take us Us?
不过那会花费我们... 我们
The only reason you're here is because Jaime Lannister
你在这儿的唯一原因就是
told me you weren't safe in the capital.
詹姆·兰尼斯特说你在都城不安全
You're hundreds of miles from King's Landing.
现在你已经远离君临数百哩
No one knows what you look like.
没人知道你长什么样子
No one cares. You're safe.
也没人在意 你安全了
But I'm your squire. Do you even know what a squire is?
但我是您的侍从 你知道侍从是什么吗
An attendant to a knight.
骑士的随从
I'm not a knight.
我不是骑士
That means you're not a squire.
所以你也不是侍从
Well, where would I go?
那我该去哪儿
I don't care. I'm not your mother.
我不在乎 我又不是你妈
You swore to find the Stark girls.
您发过誓要找到史塔克家的女孩
I found Arya. She didn't want my protection.
我找到了艾莉亚 她不要我保护
Sansa still might. Will you shut your mouth?
也许珊莎需要 你能闭嘴吗
I didn't ask for your advice.
我没问你的意见
I don't want anyone following me.
我不想任何人跟着我
I'm not a leader.
我不是什么领袖
All I ever wanted was to fight for a lord I believed in.
我只想为自己信任的领主而战
The good lords are dead and the rest are monsters.
好领主都死了 剩下的都是衣冠禽兽
You told Lord Royce we were going to the Fingers.
你告诉罗伊斯大人我们要去五指半岛
I did.
是的
But we're heading west. We are.
但我们正在西行 没错
If he wanted to betray us, he already would have.
如果他想背叛我们 他早就那么做了
Lord Royce might be as honorable as he thinks he is,
罗伊斯大人或许和他自认为的一样诚实可敬
but he's not alone in that castle.
但城堡里可不是只有他一个人
Do you trust all those knights and ladies,
那些骑士和夫人
stable boys and serving girls?
马夫和侍女 难道你都信任吗
No, do you trust the carriage driver or the knights escorting us?
不 你信任车夫和护送我们的骑士吗
No.

But I pay them well
但我给的报酬丰厚
and they've seen what happens to men who disappoint me.
他们也知道令我失望会有什么下场
So where are we going?
我们到底要去哪儿
To a land where you trust everyone?
去一个所有人都可信的地方吗
To a land so far from here,
去一个离这儿很远
even Cersei Lannister can't get her hands on you.
连瑟曦·兰尼斯特都鞭长莫及的地方
It was such a deep, deep shock to us all.
听闻噩耗 有如晴天霹雳
Your father was a
您的父亲是
a force to be reckoned with.
一代枭雄
He truly was.
的确如此
I wouldn't presume to claim to have known him as such, but
我不敢妄称了解他 但是
but just being in his presence was enough to make it so clear
仅仅站在他面前便能感觉到
just how formidable a person you were dealing with.
他是一位多么令人敬畏的人物
What a what a force to be reckoned with.
当之无愧的一代枭雄
Thank you so much for your kind words.
感谢你说这番安慰的话语
Deepest condolences, Your Grace.
致以我最深切的哀悼 陛下
This tragedy... I never trusted Varys.
真是个悲剧 我一直不信任瓦里斯
I often warned...
我经常提醒您...
Your Grace.
陛下
Cousin Lancel. I hardly recognized you.
蓝赛尔堂弟 我差点儿认不出你
My deepest sympathies.
请您节哀
I apologize for my son's appearance.
我为我儿仪容不整向您道歉
Uncle, that's quite all right.
没关系的 叔叔
They call themselves sparrows.
他们自称麻雀
Bloody fanatics.
该死的狂热信徒
Religion has its place, of course,
宗教当然有它的位置
but at a certain point...
但是到了一定程度...
They never would have come to the capital when Tywin was alive.
泰温活着时他们绝不敢来都城
I'm sure he'll grow out of it,
我相信他过阵子就好了
whatever it is.
不管这是什么病
Excuse me. Of course.
失陪 请便
Your wounds from the Blackwater seem to have healed.
你在黑水河上受的伤痊愈了
It wasn't my wounds that needed healing.
我需要治愈的并不是伤口
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么
You can forgive me.
您可以原谅我
What could you possibly have done to warrant my forgiveness?
你做了什么事需要我的原谅
I led you into the darkness.
我将您引入黑暗
I doubt you've ever led anyone anywhere.
我不觉得你引谁去过任何地方
I tempted you into our...
我诱♥惑您与我发生...
unnatural relations.
不正常的关系
And, of course, there was the king...
还有 国王的事
his boar hunt.
他那次狩猎野猪
His wine.
他的酒
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm a different person now.
我已重获新生
I've found peace in the light of the Seven.
我在七神的光辉中找到了平静
You can, too.
您也可以
They watch over all of us,
七神注视着我们所有人
ready to dole out mercy
随时可以赐予慈悲
or justice.
或正义
Their world is at hand.
他们的世界即将降临
I will pray for your father's soul.
我会为您父亲的灵魂祈祷
The day Tywin Lannister's soul needs your help...
泰温·兰尼斯特的灵魂竟然需要你帮忙
It looks like Dorne. It doesn't.
像多恩 并不像
It does.
就是像
That's the that's the Sunspear bit right there.
那是阳戟城所在的位置
And that's where the mountains are.
那是赤红山脉
And over here is
这边是...
is Sunsnake?
阳蛇城
Stonespear?
石戟城
Sandstone.
沙石城
Yes.

Yes, Sandstone.
对 沙石城
Just there.
就在这里
Fine.
好吧
It's Dorne.
它是多恩
We should go there.
我们应该去那儿
I think we would have a lovely time,
我想我们会很开心的
judging by my experience.
依我的经验来看
That would be wonderful. Dorne, Highgarden.
那一定是件美事 多恩 高庭
Anywhere but here.
离了这里哪儿都好
We're late for dinner as it is.
我们晚餐已经迟到了
You're very respectful.
你可真有礼貌
I'm very hungry.
我很饿
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Olyvar, my lady.
奥利法 小姐
I'm afraid my brother is keeping the king waiting, Olyvar.
恐怕我哥哥正在让国王久候 奥利法
My lady.
告退
Perhaps you might consider being a bit more discreet?
或许你该考虑行事谨慎些
Why?
何必
They all know about me anyway.
反正他们全都知道我的事
Everybody knows everything about everyone.
每个人每件事 所有人全知道
What's the point in trying to keep a secret in a place like this?
在这样的地方 保守秘密有何意义
In any event, you shouldn't keep your intended waiting.
不管怎样 你不该让未婚妻等
My intended? Please.
我未婚妻 饶了我吧
Tywin's dead.
泰温死了
That means no one can force Cersei to marry me.
没人能逼瑟曦嫁给我了
Lucky you. Unlucky you.
算你走运 算你倒霉
You think I want that woman married to my brother?
你以为我希望那女人嫁给亲哥哥吗
If she doesn't marry me, she doesn't go to Highgarden.
她不嫁给我 就不会去高庭
Which means she stays in King's Landing.
就要留在君临
Which means you're trapped here
于是你就困在这儿
with Cersei Lannister as your mother by law.
面对瑟曦·兰尼斯特这个恶婆婆
Perhaps.
或许吧
Perhaps?
或许
Perhaps.
或许
Eunuch, the Spider, the Master of Whisperers.
太监 八爪蜘蛛 情报总管
Imp, Halfman.
小恶魔 半人
There are faster ways to kill yourself.
要自杀有比这快的法子
Not for a coward.
懦夫没有
You are many things, my friend,
你有许多特质 我的朋友
but not a coward.
但不是懦夫
You never told me why you set me free.
你从未告诉我为何放我
Your brother asked me to.
你哥哥要我放你
Could have said no.
你可以拒绝
Refuse the Kingslayer? A dangerous proposition.
拒绝弑君者 危险的提议
Not as dangerous as releasing me.
不及放我危险
You risked your life, your position, everything.
你可能赔上性命 权位和一切
Why? You're not family. You owe me nothing.
为什么 你不是我亲人 不欠我什么
I didn't do it for you.
我并不是为了你
I did it for the Seven Kingdoms.
我是为了七大王国
A drunken dwarf will never be the savior of the Seven Kingdoms.
醉酒的侏儒可做不了七国的救世主
I don't believe in saviors.
我从来不信什么救世主
I believe men of talent have a part to play in the war to come.
我相信即将到来的战争需要有识之士参与
You're going to have to find another soldier.
你得另觅良卒了
I'm done with Westeros and Westeros is done with me.
我和维斯特洛已经相看两相厌
You have many admirable qualities,
你有许多令人钦佩的品质
selfpity is not one of them.
自怜自艾可不是其中之一
Any fool with a bit of luck
随便哪个走运的蠢材
can find himself born into power.
都可能生在权贵之家
But earning it for yourself, that takes work.
但将权势掌控在自己手中 是需要运筹的
I'm not wellsuited for work.
我不太适合运筹
I think you are.
我认为你适合
You have your father's instincts for politics.
你有你父亲的政治直觉
And you have compassion.
你还有悲悯
Compassion? Yes.
悲悯 没错
I killed my lover with my bare hands.
我徒手扼死了自己的情人
I shot my own father with a crossbow.
用十字弓射杀了亲生父亲
I never said you were perfect.
我没说你是完人
What is it you want exactly?
你到底想要什么
Peace.
和平
Prosperity.
繁荣
A land where the powerful do not prey on the powerless.
一片强者不欺压弱者的土地
Where the castles are made of gingerbread
那儿的城堡肯定是姜饼做的
and the moats are filled with blackberry wine.
护城河里流淌的是黑莓酒
The powerful have always preyed on the powerless.
强者永远欺压弱者
That's how they became powerful in the first place.
这是造就强者的第一步
Perhaps.
也许吧
And perhaps we've grown so used to horror,
也许我们都习惯了可怖之事
we assume there's no other way.
以为别无它途
If you sat on the Iron Throne,
如果你登上铁王座
would you spread misery throughout the land?
你会到处散播恐惧和不幸吗
I will never sit on the Iron Throne.
我永远也坐不上铁王座
No, you won't.
确实不能
But you could help another climb those steps
但你可以辅佐他人突破阻碍
and take that seat.
登上王座
The Seven Kingdoms need someone stronger than Tommen,
七国需要一个比托曼铁血
but gentler than Stannis.
又比史坦尼斯温情的人
A monarch who can intimidate
一个足以威慑高官权贵
the high lords and inspire the people.
又能够提振民心的君主
A ruler loved by millions with a powerful army
一个深受爱戴 执掌千军
and the right family name.
而又名正言顺的统治者
Good luck finding him.
祝你找到他
Who said anything about "Him"?
谁说是"他"了
You have a choice, my friend.
你有两个选择 朋友
You can stay here at Illyrio's palace
你可以留在伊利里欧的宫殿里
and drink yourself to death,
喝酒喝到死
or you can ride with me to Meereen,
也可以与我一同前往弥林
meet Daenerys Targaryen,
参见丹妮莉丝·坦格利安
and decide if the world is worth fighting for.
判断这个世界值不值得为之奋斗
Can I drink myself to death on the road to Meereen?
我可以在去弥林的路上喝酒喝到死吗
When did the Unsullied start patrolling the streets of Meereen?
无垢者什么时候开始在弥林街头巡逻的
Looks like your friends haven't been behaving themselves.
看来你的朋友们最近不太听话
Our mission to Yunkai was a resounding success.
我们此去渊凯大获成功
The Wise Masters of Yunkai have agreed to cede power
渊凯的贤主大人们愿意将权力
to a council of elders made up of
让渡于由自由人和
both the freed men and the former slaveholders.
原奴隶主组建的长老议会
All matters of consequence will be brought to you for review.
一切重要事项稍后交您御览
Good.
很好
They did ask for some concessions.
他们希望您做出一点让步
Concessions?
让步
Politics is the art of compromise, Your Grace.
政治是妥协的艺术 陛下
I'm not a politician.
我不是政客
I'm a queen.
我是女王
Forgive me.
请原谅
You're right, of course.
您说的极是
Still, it's easier to rule happy subjects than angry ones.
然则 统治顺民终归比降服暴民容易些
I don't expect the Wise Masters to be happy.
我并未指望贤主大人们顺心遂意
Slavery made them rich.
奴隶制令他们富有
I ended slavery.
而我结束了奴隶制
They do not ask for the return of slavery.
他们并未要求您重建奴隶制
They ask for the reopening of the fighting pits.
他们请求您重新开放竞技场
The fighting pits?
竞技场
Where slaves fought slaves to the death?
也就是奴隶们互殴致死的地方
In the new world that you've brought to us,
在您带给我们的新世界里
free men would fight free men.
是自由人去搏斗
The pit fighters you liberated
是您解放出来的斗技士
plead for this opportunity.
恳请您赐予他们机会
Bring some here and ask them yourself.
您可以召见他们 亲口询问
No fighting pits.
不可开放竞技场
Opening them would show the people of
重开竞技场可以显示您
Yunkai and Meereen that you respect their traditions.
尊重渊凯和弥林的传统
I do not respect the tradition of human cockfighting.
我不尊重人类相互残杀的传统
If you How many times must I say no
如果您... 要我拒绝多少次
before you understand?
你才能明白
Whatever he wants from me, he's not going to get it.
不管他要求什么 我绝不会满足
If he really believes I'm going to reopen the fighting pits...
要是他真的相信我会重新开放竞技场...
You should reopen the fighting pits.
您应该重开竞技场
What?
什么
My mother was a whore. I told you that.
我母亲是妓♥女 我以前说过
She liked to drink pear brandy.
她喜欢喝香梨白兰地
The older she got,
随着她日渐衰老
the less she made selling her body,
身体也卖不动了
the more she wanted to drink.
就越来越嗜酒
So one day when I was , she sold me to a slaver
在我十二岁的某一天 她把我卖给了
she fucked the night before.
前一晚搞过的奴隶贩子
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Why? I was a bad child.
有何遗憾 我那时坏透了
I wasn't big, but I was quick.
我个头不大 动作却快
And I loved to fight.
特别喜欢打架
So they sold me to a man in Tolos
他们就把我卖到了脱罗斯
who trained fighters for the pits.
买家专为竞技场训练斗士
I had my first match when I was .
我十六岁时第一次登场
You were sold into slavery,
你被迫卖身为奴
forced to fight to the death
为了取悦那些奴隶主
for the amusement of the masters,
还要以命相搏
and you're defending the fighting pits?
到头来你为竞技场说话
I'm only here because of those pits.
正因为竞技场 我才来到这儿
I learned to fight like a Dothraki screamer,
我学会了多斯拉克哮吼武士
a Norvoshi priest, a Westerosi knight.
诺佛斯僧侣和维斯特洛骑士的战斗方式
Soon I was famous.
很快就打出了名气
men and women screamed my name
每当我踏进竞技场的那一刻,
when I stepped into the pit.
万人高呼我的名号
I made so much money for my master,
我为主人挣了许多钱
he set me free when he died.
他临死前给了我自由
I joined the Second Sons.
我加入了次子团
And then I met you.
然后遇见了您
You're the queen.
您是女王
Everyone's too afraid of you to speak truth.
人人惧怕您 不敢吐露真言
Everyone but me.
除了我
You've made thousands of enemies all across the world.
您在世界各地树敌无数
As soon as they see weakness,
他们一旦发现你的软肋
they'll attack.
便会趁虚而入
Show your strength here, now.
请您展示力量 就在此时此地
That's why I have the Unsullied patrolling the streets.
所以我要无垢者在街头巡逻
Anyone with a chest full of gold
只要有一箱子金币
can buy an army of Unsullied.
谁都可以买到一支无垢者大军
You're not the Mother of Unsullied.
您不是无垢者之母
You're the Mother of Dragons.
您是龙之母
I don't want another child's bones dropped at my feet.
我不希望再有孩子的枯骨丢在我脚边了
No one's seen Drogon in weeks.
好几周都没人见过卓耿了
For all I know, he's flown halfway across the world.
据我所知 它飞过了半个世界
I can't control them anymore.
我已经无法控制它们
A dragon queen with no dragons
龙女王没了龙
is not a queen.
也就不是女王了
Viserion?
韦赛利昂
Rhaegal?
雷哥
Easy. Easy.
冷静 冷静
Easy.
冷静
So here we are.
又见面了
Here we are.
又见面了
When we first met, you were my prisoner.
我们第一次见面 你是我的俘虏
And now, for our last meeting...
现在 我们最后一次见面
This doesn't have to be our last meeting.
没必要成为最后一次
No, but it will be.
是没必要 但就是
You know what Stannis wants?
你知道史坦尼斯要什么吗
He wants me to bend the knee.
他想要我下跪
And he wants the free folk to fight for him.
还要自由民为他而战
I'll give him this much,
我不得不承认
he's bold.
他够大胆
Shouldn't a king be bold?
国王不就应该大胆吗
Oh, aye.
啊 是啊
I respect him.
我尊敬他
If he gets what he wants,
如果他得偿所愿
I expect he'll be a better ruler than
一定是个好统治者
the fools sitting on the Iron Throne the last hundred years.
比近百年来铁王座上的蠢货都强
But I'll never serve him.
但我不会为他效力
You told me you weren't here to conquer.
你说过 南下不为征服
You told me your people have bled enough.
你说过 你的人民流够了血
That's right.
没错
I don't want them bleeding for Stannis Baratheon either.
我也不想让他们为史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩流血
You spent your life convincing clans to come together
你殚精竭虑 让九十个部落
for the first time in history.
史上第一次团结在一处
Thenns and Hornfoots,
瑟恩人和硬足民
the iceriver clans, even the giants.
冰川部落 甚至巨人
A life's work uniting them.
这是你毕生的心血
You didn't do it for power.
不是为了权力
You didn't do it for glory.
也不是为了荣耀
You brought them together to save them
你联合他们是为了救他们
because none of them will survive the winter,
因为如果他们留在长城外
not if they're north of the Wall.
无人能熬过即将到来的凛冬
Isn't their survival more important than your pride?
他们的生存难道不比你的骄傲更重要吗
Pride?
骄傲
fuck my pride.
我骄傲个屁
This isn't about that.
这和骄傲无关
Then bend the knee and save your people.
那就下跪 挽救你的人民
They followed me because they respected me.
他们跟随我是因为他们尊重我
Because they believed in me.
因为他们信任我
The moment I kneel for a southern king, that's all gone.
一旦我向南方佬的国王下跪 一切就完了
And how many tens of thousands are out there right now?
现在外面有多少万人
How many women? How many children?
多少♥女人 多少孩子
And you won't go out and rescue them because why?
你不肯出去救他们 为什么
You're afraid of looking afraid.
你怕被人看出你害怕
Oh, I am afraid.
噢 我是害怕
No shame in that.
害怕没什么好羞愧
How will they do it?
他们会怎么做
Beheading?
砍头
Hanging?
吊死
They'll burn you alive.
他们会把你活活烧死
Bad way to go.
不是个好死法
I'll be honest with you.
我老实对你说
I don't want to die.
我不想死
And burnt to death,
更别提烧死
I don't want people to remember me like that,
我不希望人们记得我那个样子
scorched and screaming.
遍体焦黑 连声惨叫
But it's better than betraying everything I believe.
但总比背叛我的信仰要强
And what happens to your people?
你的人民会怎样
You preserve your dignity and die standing
你守住了尊严 站着迎接死亡
and they'll sing songs about you.
他们会为你唱起歌谣
You'd rather burn than kneel.
你宁愿烧死也不下跪
The great hero.
伟大的英雄
Until winter comes
等凛冬降临
and the white walkers come for us all
异鬼袭来
and there's no one left to sing.
没有人能活下来传唱歌谣
You're a good lad.
你是个好小子
Truly you are.
真的
But if you can't understand
但你不懂我
why I won't enlist my people
为何不让我的人民
in a foreigner's war,
卷入异族的战争
there's no point explaining.
我也没必要解释
I think you're making a terrible mistake.
我认为你犯了个大错
The freedom to make my own mistakes
有犯错的自由
was all I ever wanted.
正是我毕生所愿
Mance Rayder, you've been called the KingbeyondtheWall.
曼斯·雷德 有人称你塞外之王
Westeros only has one king.
维斯特洛只有一个国王
Bend the knee, I promise you mercy.
跪下 我保证大发慈悲
Kneel and live.
下跪就活命
This was my home for many years.
我曾以这儿为家很多年
I wish you good fortune
我祝你有好运气
in the wars to come.
迎接即将到来的战争
We all must choose.
我们都必须选择
Man or woman,
无论男女
young or old,
无论老幼
lord or peasant,
无论老爷还是农夫
our choices are the same.
我们都面临同样的选择
We choose light or we choose darkness.
选择光明还是黑暗
We choose good or we choose evil.
选择善良还是邪恶
We choose the true god or the false.
选择真神还是伪神
Free folk,
自由民
there is only one true king
只有一位真正的国王
and his name is Stannis.
他就是史坦尼斯
Here stands your king of lies.
而此人是你们的谎言之王
Behold the fate of those who choose the darkness.
看清楚 选择黑暗之人是何下场



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们