权力的游戏   第六季 第一集

Game of Thrones  S06E01

July 30, 2019, 2:27 p.m.

红衣女祭司


It's coming from the courtyard.
是院子里传来的
It's the Lord Commander!
是总司令大人
Help me get him inside.
帮我把他抬进去
Thorne did this.
是索恩干的
How many of your brothers do you think you can trust?
有多少兄弟你信得过
Trust?
信得过
The men in this room.
就这屋里的人
Does the wolf know you?
那狼认识你吗
We need all the help we can get.
我们需要一切帮助
Ser Davos.
戴佛斯爵士
I saw him in the flames
我在火焰里看到过他
fighting at Winterfell.
在临冬城作战
I can't speak for the flames...
火焰怎么样我不知道
but he's gone.
但他死了
He was our Lord Commander.
他是我们的总司令
He never should have been!
他就不该当上
You all know why you're here.
你们都知道你们为何而来
Jon Snow is dead.
琼恩·雪诺死了
Who killed him?
是谁杀了他
I did.
是我
And Bowen Marsh and Othell Yarwyck
还有波文·马尔锡 奥赛尔·亚威克
and the other officers in this castle.
还有本堡的其他将士
Murderers! Traitors!
凶手 叛徒
You're right!
没错
We've committed treason, all of us.
我们都犯下了谋逆罪
Jon Snow was my Lord Commander.
琼恩·雪诺是我的总司令
I had no love for him.
我不喜欢他
That was no secret.
这大家都知道
But I never once disobeyed an order.
但我从未违抗过命令
Loyalty is the foundation on which the Night's Watch is built.
忠诚是守夜人军团赖以存在的基石
And the Watch means everything to me.
守夜人军团对我来说就是一切
I have given my life,
我将生命献给它
we have all given our lives to the Night's Watch.
我们都把生命献给了守夜人军团
Jon Snow was going to destroy the Night's Watch.
琼恩·雪诺要毁了守夜人军团
He let the wildlings through our gates
他让野人进了我们的大门
as no Lord Commander has ever done before.
从未有总司令做过这样的事
He gave them the very land on which they reaved
他把饱受野人劫掠 奸淫 烧杀的土地
and raped and murdered.
拱手送给他们
Lord Commander Snow did what he thought was right,
雪诺总司令做了他认为正确的事
I've no doubt about that.
这我毫不怀疑
And what he thought was right would have been the end of us.
但他认为正确的事 会害死我们
He thrust a terrible choice upon us.
他逼我们做一个万难的选择
And we made it.
而我们做了
He'll have seen we didn't come.
他肯定发现我们没去
Thorne will have made it official by now.
索恩这会儿应该已经得手了
Castle Black is his.
黑城堡是他的了
I don't care who's sitting at the high table.
我才不管谁坐在高位上
Jon was my friend.
琼恩是我的朋友
And those fuckers butchered him.
那些混♥蛋杀了他
Now we return the favor.
我们以牙还牙
We don't have the numbers.
我们人手不够
We have a direwolf. It's not enough.
我们有冰原狼 这不够
I didn't know Lord Commander Snow for long,
我认识雪诺总司令大人的时间不长
but I have to believe
但我相信
he wouldn't have wanted his friends to die for nothing.
他不希望自己的朋友无谓地死去
If you were planning to see tomorrow, you picked the wrong room.
如果还打算活到明天 你就进错屋了
We all die today.
今天我们都得死
I say we do our best to take Thorne with us when we go.
要我说 我们尽量拉上索恩垫背
We need to fight, but we don't need to die.
我们是要抵抗 但不是非得死
Not if we have help. Who is gonna help us?
只要有人帮忙 谁会帮我们
You're not the only ones who owe your lives to Jon Snow.
欠琼恩·雪诺一条命的人不止你们几个
Bolt the door.
闩好门
Don't let anyone in.
别放人进来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我尽快回来
She was the first time I saw her.
我第一次见她时她才十一岁
The kennelmaster's daughter.
驯兽长的女儿
She smelled of dog.
一身狗味儿
I wasn't much older, but everybody was already afraid of me.
我不比她大多少 但已经是人见人怕了
You certainly were.
你就怕我
Myranda wasn't, though.
可米兰达不怕
What could I do to her that those hounds couldn't?
莫非我还能做出什么比狗更过分的事
She was fearless.
她天不怕地不怕
There was nothing she wouldn't do.
什么事都肯做
Your pain will be paid for a thousand times over.
你受的苦将有人千百倍地偿还
I wish you could be here to watch.
真希望你能看到
Shall I have a grave dug for her, my lord?
要我给她挖坟吗 老爷
Or would you rather the men build a pyre?
还是派人搭火葬堆
Buried, burned?
土埋 火葬
This is good meat.
这是块好肉
Feed it to the hounds.
拿去喂猎犬
Your command of the cavalry was impressive.
你指挥骑兵很有一套
Thanks to you, the false king Stannis Baratheon is dead.
伪王史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩伏诛多亏了你
Do you know who struck the killing blow?
知道是谁杀的吗
No. A shame.
不知道 真遗憾
I'd reward the man.
本来要重赏的
Still, a great victory.
仍然是一场大胜
Do you feel like a victor?
你有得胜的感觉吗
I rebelled against the crown
我起兵造反
to arrange your marriage to Sansa Stark.
就为了让你迎娶珊莎·史塔克
Do you think that burning wagons in the night
你以为趁夜偷袭 火烧马车
and mowing down tired, outnumbered Baratheons
干掉疲倦不堪 寡不敌众的拜拉席恩
is the same as facing a prepared
能与迎战准备万全
and provisioned Lannister army?
兵强马壮的兰尼斯特相提并论吗
No.
不能
A reckoning will come.
他们必将挥师讨伐
We need the North to face it.
我们需要北境的力量
The entire North.
整个北境
They won't back us without Sansa Stark.
没有珊莎·史塔克 北境不会支持我们
We no longer have Sansa Stark.
可珊莎·史塔克已经不在我们手上
You played your games with her.
你在她身上耍你那套把戏
You played your games with the heir to the Iron Islands
在铁群岛的继承人身上耍你那套把戏
and now they're both gone.
现在他们都逃了
I have a team of men after them with some of my best hounds.
我派了一队人马 带着最好的猎狗去抓他们
They won't get far.
他们逃不远
I'm glad to hear it.
很好
Without Sansa, you won't be able to produce an heir.
没有珊莎 你就生不出继承人
And without an heir, well...
而没有继承人...
let's hope the maesters are right
但愿学士说得没错
and Lady Walda's carrying a boy.
瓦妲夫人怀的是个男孩
We can't stop.
不能停下
We have to cross here.
我们必须过河
I can't. It's the only way to throw off the hounds.
我做不到 只有这样才能甩掉猎犬
But it's too cold. I can't. I won't make it. I'll die.
太冷了 不行 我过不去 我会死的
I've seen what his hounds do to a person.
我见过他的猎犬怎么折磨人
This way is better.
死也比被抓住强
Over here. Come on.
这边 跟我来
Sansa.
珊莎
Sansa.
珊莎
Tell them to settle down!
叫它们闭嘴
Stay here. I'll lure them away.
别动 我去把他们引开
No, I won't make it without you.
不 没有你 我逃不掉
You will.
你可以的
Go north, only north.
往北走 一直往北
Jon is Lord Commander at Castle Black.
琼恩在黑城堡当总司令
He'll help you.
他会帮你
See somebody, eh?
看见人了吗
There they are! Get them!
他们在那里 抓住他们
Where is Lady Bolton?
波顿夫人在哪
Dead. Liar.
死了 撒谎
She broke her leg jumping from the ramparts.
她从城墙上跳下来摔断了腿
I left her to die in the snow.
我把她丢在雪地里等死
Got something! Run!
找到了 快
Resist. Stay.
拉住 别动
Stay.
别动
I can't wait to see what parts Ramsay cuts off you this time.
等不及想看拉姆斯这次割你哪个零件
Rider!
有骑手
Who is it? It's a bloody woman.
是谁 是个娘们
No! Please! No!
不 饶命 不
Lady Sansa, I offer my services once again.
珊莎小姐 我再次向您宣誓效忠
I will shield your back and keep your counsel
我将保护您的安全 为您献计献策
and give my life for yours if need be.
危难之际愿奉献我的生命
I swear it by the old gods and the new.
我以新旧诸神之名起誓
And I vow...
我起誓
that you shall always have a place by my hearth
你将永远在我的壁炉边占有一席之地
and...
你将...
Meat and mead at my table.
和我同桌喝酒 同餐吃肉
meat and mead at my table.
和我同桌喝酒 同餐吃肉
And I pledge to ask no service of you
我发誓永不令你
that might bring you dishonor.
行任何不义之事
I swear it by the old gods and the new.
我以新旧诸神之名起誓
Arise.
请起身
Your Grace, I'm sorry to disturb you.
陛下 抱歉打扰您
A ship from Dorne has sailed into the harbor.
一艘多恩来的船驶进了港口
Myrcella.
弥赛菈
Do you remember the first time you saw a dead body?
你记得第一次看到尸体吗
Mother.
母亲
All I could think about when she died
她死时我满脑子想着的
was what would happen to her now.
就是她现在会怎样
Every day, every night,
每日每夜我都在想
what does Mama look like now?
妈妈现在是什么样子了
Has she started to bloat?
她开始肿胀了吗
Has her skin turned black?
她的皮肤有没有变黑
Have her lips peeled back from her teeth?
她的嘴唇翻卷露出牙齿了吗
I think about locking Myrcella in a crypt.
我想到弥赛菈被关在墓窖里
I think about her beautiful little face starting to collapse.
我想到她美丽的面庞开始腐烂
Don't think about it.
别想了
I have to.
我必须想
I have to. It's not right she has to suffer alone.
我必须想 她不应该独自一人受苦
She's not suffering. She's gone.
她已经解脱了 她走了
No one can hurt her anymore.
没人能再伤害她
She was good.
她那么善良
From her first breath, she was so sweet.
从一出生就是那么甜美
I don't know where she came from.
我不知道她是从哪里来的
She was nothing like me.
她完全不像我
No meanness, no jealousy, just good.
没有刻薄嫉妒 只有善良
I know.
我知道
I thought if I could make something so good,
我以为 如果我能生出这样美好
so pure...
这样纯洁的女儿
Maybe I'm not a monster. Listen listen to me.
或许我就不是个怪物 听我说
She was my daughter and I failed her.
她是我女儿 是我辜负了她
No, I knew this would happen.
不 我早知道会这样
The witch told me years ago.
那女巫多年前就告诉我了
She promised me three children and she promised me they'd die.
她预言我会有三个儿女 但他们都会死
And gold their shrouds."
"以黄金为裹尸布""
Everything she said came true.
她说的一切都成了真
You couldn't have stopped it.
你不可能阻止的
It's prophecy. It's fate.
这是预言 是命运
You don't believe that. Of course I do.
你根本不信这话 我当然相信
You told me yourself when Father died.
父亲死的那天 你对我说过
You said we had to stay together.
你说我们必须团结在一起
You said people would try to tear us apart, take what's ours.
你说他们会将我们撕裂 夺去我们的一切
That was a prophecy, too.
那也是个预言
I didn't listen to you and everything you said came true.
我没听你的 你说的一切都成了真
fuck prophecy. fuck fate.
去他妈的预言 去他妈的命运
fuck everyone who isn't us.
除了我们 都他妈去死
We're the only ones who matter,
唯一重要的只有我们
the only ones in this world.
世上唯一重要的就是我们
And everything they've taken from us,
他们从我们这里夺去的一切
we're going to take back and more.
我们都加倍夺回来
We're going to take everything there is.
我们要夺回一切
The Seven Hells brim with the souls of saintly men.
七层地狱中挤满了圣洁之人的灵魂"
They scream in agony and their shame is so great,
他们痛苦地嚎叫 他们的羞耻之强烈
they do not feel the flames,
使他们连火焰也感觉不到
for now they see if not for a single sin they concealed,
他们终于明白 若不是隐瞒了一桩罪行
they were saved."
他们早已获得救赎
I'd like to see my brother.
我想见我哥哥
Confess. Please.
忏悔 求你了
How is he? At least tell me that.
他怎么样了 好歹告诉我一声
Confess.
忏悔
I am the queen and I demand to see my brother.
我是王后 我要求见我哥哥
Sinners don't make demands.
罪人无权提要求
They make confessions.
他们只能忏悔
Septa Unella.
乌尼亚修女
Our other guests need you.
我们还有客人需要你
There.
没事了
Septa Unella can be overzealous at times.
乌尼亚修女有时过于热心
I'll speak with her.
我会跟她谈谈的
My brother, can you tell me how he is?
我哥哥 能告诉我他怎样了吗
It isn't Ser Loras that brings me here.
我并非为洛拉斯爵士而来
Your husband misses you dearly.
你的丈夫非常想念你
The love between a man and wife is sacred.
夫妻之间的爱是神圣的
It reflects the love the gods have for all of us.
体现了诸神对世人的爱
But sin leads us away from the sacred.
然而罪孽使我们背离神圣
And only confession can purge sin.
只有忏悔才能净化罪孽
I have nothing to confess.
我没什么要忏悔的
So you believe you are pure?
那么你相信自己是纯洁的
Perfect?
完美的
Wholly without sin?
无可指摘
None of us are.
谁也做不到
You have started down the path.
你已经上路了
But you have many miles to go.
但还有很长的路要走
I always envied Oberyn.
我一直很嫉妒奥柏伦
He lived.
他活过
He truly lived.
真真正正地活过
Sailed around the world.
游历世界
Fought men from every country.
斗过各国勇士
Lay with the most beautiful women alive.
睡过世界上最美的女人
And men. And men.
和男人 对 还有男人
He experienced everything
他什么都经历过
while I sat here in Dorne
而我只能坐在这里
trying my best to keep my people alive and well fed.
为多恩的子民安居乐业而竭尽心力
But that is life.
但这就是人生
We each have our roles.
每个人都有自己的角色
Oberyn was born to be an adventurer.
奥柏伦生来就是冒险家
And I was born to rule.
而我生来就要统治
The gods are not fools.
诸神不是傻瓜
You would have been a lousy adventurer.
你会是个差劲的冒险家
And Oberyn, pfft,
至于奥柏伦
he would have been a terrible ruler.
他一定是个糟糕的统治者
Your mother is a brilliant woman, you know that?
知道吗 你母亲是个充满智慧的女人
Prince Doran.
道朗亲王
The Princess Myrcella.
弥赛菈公主
When was the last time you left this palace?
你上次出宫是什么时候
You don't know your own people.
你太不了解你的子民
Their disgust for you.
不知道他们对你的厌恶
Elia Martell raped and murdered, and you did nothing.
伊莉亚·马泰尔被奸杀 你什么都没做
Oberyn Martell butchered, and you did nothing.
奥柏伦·马泰尔惨遭屠戮 你还是无动于衷
You're not a Dornishman.
你不配做多恩人
You're not our prince.
你不配做我们的亲王
My son Trystane...
我儿子崔斯丹...
Your son is weak just like you.
你儿子跟你一样软弱
And weak men will never rule Dorne again.
多恩再也不会被软弱之人统治
I told you I'm not hungry.
我说过我不饿
We're not here to feed you.
我们不是来喂饭的
We're here to kill you.
我们是来取你小命的
You want her to do it or me?
你想死在谁手上 她还是我
We are family. I don't want to hurt you.
我们是一家人 我不想伤害你们
Her or me?
她还是我
You.

Good.
很好smart boy.
聪明小子
You're a greedy bitch, you know that?
你是个贪婪的小婊♥子 知道吗
We're never going to fix what's wrong with this city
我们要想解决这座城市的问题
from the top of an foot pyramid.
坐在八百呎高的金字塔里可不行
We'll be fine.
不会有事的
We're dressed like common merchants.
我们的打扮跟普通商人没什么两样
You walk like a rich person.
你走起路来像个富人
You've spent a lot of time studying the way rich people walk?
你花了不少精力研究富人走路的样子吗
You walk as though the paving stones were your personal property.
你走起路来就好像这石板路是你私家财产
I used to steal from people like you when I was a boy.
我还是小男孩的时候 专门偷你这种人
It's a good thing you're not a boy anymore.
幸好你已经不是小男孩了
Because you have no cock.
因为你没有命根子
She thinks you want to eat her baby.
她以为你要吃她的孩子
Mhysa means mother in Valyrian. I know what mhysa means.
在瓦雷利亚语里 弥莎就是母亲 我知道
Who wrote it? Hard to know.
是谁写的呢 这可说不准
Our queen is not as popular in Meereen as she used to be.
我们的女王在弥林不像从前那样受欢迎了
The Sons of the Harpy?
鹰身女妖之子干的吗
Very possibly.
很有可能
Daenerys Targaryen took away their most valuable property,
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安夺走了他们最珍贵的财产
told them human beings weren't even property to begin with.
还告诉他们人本来就不是财产
You can see why they're unhappy.
你该明白他们为什么不开心吧
Of course,
当然
it could also be the freed men.
也有可能是自由人干的
因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶
光之王派龙之母来拯救你们
那些心向黑暗的人却赶走了她
Many of the former slaves feel that Daenerys has abandoned them.
许多曾经的奴隶觉得丹妮莉丝抛弃了他们
She did fly away on a dragon and not come back.
她的确驾龙高飞 一去不返
你们要怎样回应
你们是绞着手等待龙之母归来
还是接过她的火炬
没有丹妮莉丝女王 你们会为自我救赎而战吗
It's a problem.
这是个难题
Fear has brought Meereen to a standstill.
恐惧让弥林成了一潭死水
Whoever you are, wherever you go,
不管你是谁 不管你去哪
someone in this city wants to murder you.
城里总有人想置你于死地
We can't fight an enemy we don't know.
我们连敌人是谁都不知道 谈何战斗
The Sons of the Harpy planned their attack
鹰身女妖之子在竞技场发动的袭击
in the fighting pits very carefully,
可谓深思熟虑
which means they take orders from someone.
说明他们背后有人操纵
And have you started looking for that someone?
你开始着手找这个人了吗
My little birds have already taken wing.
我的小小鸟已经飞出去了
Soon they'll return,
它们很快就会回来
singing songs of men in gold masks.
唱着关于黄金面具人的歌儿
Well, we won't be sailing to Westeros anytime soon.
看来我们一时半会儿去不成维斯特洛了
Goat?
山羊吗
Ram.
公羊
You think our friend got him?
是咱们的朋友干的吗
Don't know anything else that can melt a ram's horn.
不知道还有谁能熔化公羊角
We're on the right path, then.
这么说我们走对路了
Perhaps she's tired of being queen.
也许她厌倦当女王了
I don't think she likes it very much.
我就看她不太喜欢当女王
She's too smart to like it.
她那么聪明 当然不喜欢
Maybe she's flown somewhere else,
说不定她飞到别处去了
somewhere far away from men like us.
离咱们这种人远远的
I've been all over the world.
我去过很多地方
There's no escaping men like us.
你我这样的人 走到哪里都躲不掉
There's no escaping her, eh?
她才是让人躲不掉逃不开吧
You keep coming back. Why?
走了又回来 为什么
You know why.
你知道为什么
Isn't it frustrating
很痛苦吧
wanting someone who doesn't want you back?
渴望一个不爱你的人
Of course it is.
当然
You're a romantic. I admire that.
真浪漫 我佩服
Sometimes I look at you and I think,
有时看着你 我就会想
So that's what I'll be like when I grow old."
我老了以后也会是这样吧"
If you grow old.
只要你能活到老
If I grow old.
只要我能活到老
I hope I do.
但愿吧
I want to see what the world looks like
我想亲眼看看
when she's done conquering it.
被她征服的世界
So do I.
我也想
Huh, an army?
军队吗
Not an army.
不是军队
A horde.
是部落
Dothraki?
多斯拉克人
They have her.
她在他们手上
她可能见过鬼魂
我朋友的母亲见过鬼魂 然后头发变白了
粉人害怕太阳
皮肤会被灼伤
她在太阳底下站了太久 头发就变白了
你说她的阴毛是白的吗
你干过白阴毛的女人吗
就干过你奶奶一个
我会请求摩洛卡奥把你给我睡一晚
你觉得怎么样
眼睛很美 但人太傻
撅屁♥股挨操又用不上脑筋
我♥干完了喜欢说话 不然跟狗有啥区别
No.

献给你 我的卡奥
在丘陵里找到的白发女孩
瞧瞧这嘴唇 吾血之血
蓝眼女人都是女巫
大家都知道
砍了她的头 别叫她给你施了咒语
就算我眼瞎了
一听到我的老婆们说
砍了她的头
我就知道这女人一定很美
好在我没有瞎
第一次看漂亮女人的裸体
还有更美妙的事情吗
杀死另一个卡奥
没错 杀死另一个卡奥
占领一座城池 奴役城里的人
把他们的神像带回维斯·多斯拉克
驯服一匹野马
迫使它服从你的意志
第一次看漂亮女人的裸体是最美妙的五件事之一
别碰我
不焚者
弥林女王
安达尔 洛伊拿人和先民的女王
草海上的卡丽熙
解放者 龙之母
你是无名之人 蝼蚁之辈
虚无国度的卡丽熙
你是摩洛卡奥的奴隶
今晚我会睡你
如果伟大骏马开恩
你会给我生个儿子
懂了吗
我不会跟你睡
也不会给你或任何人生孩子
除非太阳从西边升起 在东边落下
我就说她是女巫
砍了她的头
我喜欢她 有脾气
我是卓戈卡奥的妻子 他是拔尔勃卡奥之子
卓戈卡奥死了
我知道
我烧掉了他的遗体
原谅我 我不知道
卡奥的寡妻是不能睡的
不会有人碰你
我保证
如果你们护送我回弥林
我会送你的卡拉♥萨一千良马 以表谢意
卡奥死了
卡丽熙只有一个去处
维斯·多斯拉克 多希卡林的归宿
与诸多卡奥的寡妻们共度余生
大家都知道
But there has to be a price to pay for everything.
不管什么都是有价钱的
I know, but have you tried telling him that?
我知道 可你有没有跟他讲过
Thank you.
谢谢
Who'd go there after what happened to that Kingsguard?
那个御林铁卫出了事 谁还敢去
Probably had it coming. Maybe so,
说不定是他自己惹事 也许吧
but I'm not risking it.
但我不想冒险
Just can't do it. All right.
办不到 好吧
Honesty as well. He gets it.
而且实诚 他人不错
Are you listening, blind girl?
你在听吗 盲眼女孩
Do you hear them talking?
听到他们的话了吗
Do any of them talk to you?
有人对你说话吗
No.
没有
So sad.
真可怜
Stand and fight, blind girl.
起来 来打 盲眼女孩
I can't see.
我看不见
That's your problem, not mine.
那是你的问题 不是我的
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Ser Davos, we have no cause to fight.
戴佛斯爵士 我们没道理开战
We are both anointed knights.
你我都是抹过圣油的骑士
Hear that, lads? Nothing to fear.
听见了吗 小伙子们 不用害怕
I will grant amnesty to all brothers
我会赦免所有兄弟
who throw down their arms before nightfall.
只要天黑前放下武器
And you, Ser Davos, I will allow you to travel south
至于你 戴佛斯爵士 我放你南下
a free man with a fresh horse.
还你自由 还送你一匹好马
And some mutton.
还要羊肉
I'd like some mutton.
我要一些羊肉
What? I'm not much of a hunter.
什么 我不大会打猎
I'll need some food if I'm gonna make it south without starving.
我需要一些吃的 不然南下途中会饿肚子
We'll give you food.
我们给你吃的
You can bring the Red Woman with you if you like.
你愿意的话也可以带上红袍女
Or you can leave her here with us, whichever you choose.
或者留给我们 随你便
But surrender by nightfall or this ends with blood.
但是天黑前必须投降 否则只能见血了
Thank you, Ser Alliser.
谢谢你 艾里沙爵士
We'll discuss amongst ourselves
我们商量一下
and come back to you with an answer.
再给你答复
Boys, I've been running from men like that all my life.
小子们 我一辈子都在避免和那种人打交道
In my learned opinion, we open that door
经验告诉我 只要我们一开门...
And they'll slaughter us all.
他们就会把我们全杀光
They want to come in. They're gonna come in.
他们想进来 他们也进得来
Aye, but we don't need to make it easy for them.
对 但我们不需要让他们轻易得逞
Edd is our only chance.
艾迪是我们唯一的机会
It's a sad fucking statement if Dolorous Edd is our only chance.
真♥他♥妈的惨 忧郁的艾迪是我们唯一的机会
There's always the Red Woman.
还有红袍女
What's one redhead gonna do against armed men?
一个红毛能拿四十个全副武装的汉子怎样
You haven't seen her do what I've seen her do.
你没见过她的能耐 我可见过



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们