权力的游戏   第一季 第一集

Game of Thrones  S01E01

July 24, 2019, 10:57 p.m.

七国皇帝对临冬城主委以重任


Easy, boy.
慢点,伙计
What do you expect? They're savages.
他们是野人,还能怎么样
One lot steals a goat from another lot,
这伙顺手牵了那伙的山羊
before you know it they're ripping each other to pieces.
你还没反应过来, 已经杀得碎尸满地了
I've never seen wildlings do a thing like this.
我没见过野人会做这种事
I never seen a thing like this, not ever in my life.
活到现在都没见过这种场面
How close did you get?
你离得多远
Close as any man would.
不能再近了
We should head back to the wall.
我们应该返回长城
Do the dead frighten you?
死人吓着你了吗
Our orders were to track the wildlings.
我们受命追查野人行踪
We tracked them. They won't trouble us no more.
已完成任务,现在野人不会骚扰我们了
You don't think he'll ask us how they died?
你以为他不会追问野人的死因吗
Get back on your horse.
去牵马
Whatever did it to them could do it to us.
不管是什么杀了野人,也可能杀死我们
They even killed the children.
那些家伙连孩童都没放过
It's a good thing we're not children.
值得庆幸,你我皆非孩童
You want to run away south, run away.
你想往南逃,尽管去吧
Of course they will behead you as a deserter,
到时自然要被当作逃兵砍头
if I don't catch you first.
还要看你能否先过我这一关
Get back on your horse.
快去牵马
I won't say it again.
我说最后一次
Your dead men seem to have moved camp.
看来你说的那些死人转移阵地了呀
They were here.
刚才就在这里
See where they went.
瞧瞧他们去哪儿了
What is it?
那是什么
It's...
是...
Go on, father's watching.
继续,父亲正看着你
And your mother.
你母亲也在
Fine work as always. Well done.
一如既往的漂亮非常好
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
I love the detail that you've managed to get in these corners.
我真喜欢你绣在边角的花纹
Quite beautiful.
太漂亮了
The stitching...
针脚 ...
And which one of you was a marksman at 10?
你们笑的几个,十岁就是神箭手了吗
Keep practicing, Bran.
接着练,布兰
Go on.
继续
Don't think too much, Bran.
别想太多,布兰
Relax your bow arm.
持弓臂放松
Quick, Bran! Faster.
布兰,跑快点
Lord Stark!
史塔克大人
My lady.
夫人
A guardsman just rode in from the hills.
有巡山的卫兵刚刚来报
They've captured a deserter from the Night's Watch.
说他们捉获一个守夜人逃兵
Get the lads to saddle their horses.
让孩子们备马
Do you have to?
非杀不可吗
He swore an oath, Cat.
他背弃了誓言,凯特
The law is law, my lady.
法律就是法律,夫人
Tell Bran he's coming too.
告诉布兰他也要去
Ned.
奈德
is too young to see such things.
他才十岁,观刑还太小 10
He won't be a boy forever.
他不会永远都是个孩子
And winter is coming.
况且凛冬将至
Good lad, go run back and get the rest.
好小子,快去把剩下的都找回来
White walkers.
白鬼
I saw the white walkers.
我看到了白鬼
White walkers.
白鬼
The white walkers, I saw them.
白鬼,我都看见了
I know I broke my oath.
我违背了誓言
And I know I'm a deserter.
我知道我是逃兵
I should have gone back to the wall and warned them, but...
我应该回长城去警告他们,可 ...
I saw what I saw.
我亲眼所见
I saw the white walkers.
我看到了白鬼
People need to know.
要让大家知道
If you can get word to my family...
如果您能给我家人捎句话 ...
Tell them I'm no coward.
告诉他们我不是懦夫
Tell them I'm sorry.
告诉他们我很抱歉
Forgive me, lord.
原谅我,大人
In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, the first of his name...
以拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世
Don't look away.
千万别扭头
King of the Andals and the First Men...
安达尔人,洛伊拿人和先民的国王 ...
Father will know if you do.
父亲会知道
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm,
七国统治者暨全境守护者之名 ...
I, Eddard of the House Stark,
我,史塔克家族的艾德
Lord of Winterfell and warden of the north,
临冬城公爵,北境守护
sentence you to die.
宣判你死刑
You did well.
你做得很好
You understand why I did it?
你知道为什么我要杀他
Jon said he was a deserter.
琼恩说他是逃兵
But do you understand why I had to kill him?
你可明白我为何要亲自行刑
Our way is the old way"?
我们遵循古老的传统 "
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.
判人死刑者必须亲自动手
Is it true he saw the white walkers?
他真的看到白鬼了吗
The white walkers have been gone for thousands of years.
白鬼数千年前已销声匿迹
So he was lying?
那他说的是谎话
A madman sees what he sees.
疯癫之人所见皆是疯癫
What is it?
什么野兽干的
Mountain lion?
是山狮吗
There are no mountain lions in these woods.
附近森林里没有山狮
It's a freak!
一头怪物
It's a direwolf.
是冰原狼
Tough old beast.
顽强的野兽
There are no direwolves south of the wall.
绝境长城以南没有冰原狼
Now there are five.
眼前不就有五头
You want to hold it?
要抱抱它吗
Where will they go?
小狼怎么办呢
Their mother's dead.
它们的妈妈死了
They don't belong down here.
它们不属于这里
Better a quick death.
不如干脆趁早了结
They won't last without their mother.
没有母狼它们活不长
Right. Give it here. No!
这就对了,把它给我 不
Put away your blade.
把匕首收起来
I take orders from your father, not you.
我听令于你父亲,不是你
Please, father! I'm sorry, Bran.
求你了,父亲 对不起布兰
Lord Stark?
史塔克大人
There are five pups...
总共有五只小狼
One for each of the Stark children.
史塔克家族的孩子们每人一只
The direwolf is the sigil of your house.
冰原狼是您家族的纹章
They were meant to have them.
他们注定要拥有这些小狼
You will train them yourselves.
你们得亲自训练它们
You will feed them yourselves.
亲自喂养他们
And if they die, you will bury them yourselves.
如果小狼夭折,你们也要亲手埋葬它们
What about you?
你怎么办
I'm not a Stark.
我并非史塔克家族的一员
Get on.
走吧
What is it?
这是什么
The runt of the litter... That one's yours, Snow.
雪诺啊,此为窝中劣种,非你莫属
As your brother, I feel it's my duty to warn you:
身为弟弟,我觉得有义务提醒你
you worry too much. It's starting to show.
你思虑太重,要添皱纹的
And you never worry about anything.
而你从不为任何事忧虑
When we were seven and you jumped off the cliffs at Casterly Rock,
我们七岁那年你就敢跳凯岩城的悬崖
foot drop into the water,
崖顶离水面足足一百尺 100
and you were never afraid.
而你毫不畏惧
There was nothing to be afraid of until you told father.
如果你不告诉父亲, 本来就没什么可怕的
We're Lannisters.
"我们是兰尼斯特 "
Lannisters don't act like fools."
兰尼斯特家不可有愚行 "
What if Jon Arryn told someone?
如果琼恩·艾林已经告诉别人了呢
But who would he tell?
他能告诉谁
My husband. If he told the king, both our heads
我丈夫 如果他告诉了国王
would be skewered on the city gates by now.
你我的头颅现在已经挂在城门口了
Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn't know, it died with him.
不管琼恩·艾林知晓何事,都会带进坟墓了
And Robert will choose a new Hand of the King...
劳勃会选一位新首相
someone to do his job
代他处理政务
while he's off fucking boars and hunting whores...
好让他继续操野猪猎妓♥女
Or is it the other way around?
我没说反吧
And life will go on.
生活会继续
You should be the Hand of the King.
当首相的应该是你才对
That's an honor I can do without.
这份殊荣我可不敢享受
Their days are too long,
他们度日如年
their lives are too short.
而又朝不保夕
All these years
这么多年了
and I still feel like an outsider
每当来到这里
You have five northern children.
你养育了五个北方的孩子
You're not an outsider.
怎可能还算外人
I wonder if the old gods agree.
不知道旧神是不是同意你的话
It's your gods with all the rules.
你的七神才喜欢立规矩
I am so sorry, my love.
亲爱的,我非常遗憾
Tell me. There was a raven from King's Landing.
说吧 君临有乌鸦带信来
Jon Arryn is dead.
琼恩·艾林过世了
A fever took him.
热病夺走了他
I know he was like a father to you.
我知道他对你亲如父亲
Your sister, the boy? They both have their health,
你妹妹和那男孩呢 他们安然无恙
gods be good.
诸神慈悲
The raven brought more news...
信上还说
The king rides for Winterfell...
国王正前来临冬城
with the queen
带着王后
and all the rest of them.
和所有朝臣
If he's coming this far north,
他千里迢迢北上
there's only one thing he's after.
只可能有一个目的
You can always say no, Ned.
奈德,你可以拒绝的
We'll need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion's chamber.
提利昂大人的房间要备好大量蜡烛
I'm told he reads all night.
据说他通宵读书
I'm told he drinks all night.
我倒听说他通宵饮酒
How much could he possibly drink? A man of his...
他能喝多少酒啊,他那样的 ...
stature?
身量
We've brought up eight barrels of ale from the cellar.
我们从酒窖里取了八桶麦酒
Perhaps we'll find out. In any case,
说不定到时候就知道了 不管怎样
candles.
蜡烛不能少
Why is your mother so dead set on us getting pretty for the King?
你母亲为何硬要我们打扮漂亮见国王呢
It's for the Queen, I bet.
肯定是为了见王后吧
I hear she's a sleek bit of mink.
听说她是个挺讲究的女人
I hear the Prince is a right royal prick.
听说王子是正宗的王族傻♥屌
Think of all those southern girls he gets to stab
想想他用那根傻♥屌
with his right royal prick.
日过多少南方姑娘
Go on, Tommy, shear him good.
继续,托米,好好给他剪
He's never met a girl he likes better than his own hair.
还没有姑娘能撼动他对自己头发的喜爱
Gods, but they grow fast.
天哪,它们长得真快
Brandon!
布兰登
I saw the king. He's got hundreds of people.
我看见国王了,他率领着上百号人马
How many times have I told you no climbing?
我跟你说过多少次不要爬墙了
But he's coming right now... down our road.
但是他马上就要到了,就在大道上
I want you to promise me,
我要你向我保证
no more climbing.
不再爬墙了
I promise.
我保证
Do you know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
You always look at your feet before you lie.
你在撒谎之前总会低头看脚
Run and find your father. Tell him the King is close.
跑去告诉你父亲,说国王马上就到
Where's Arya? Sansa, where's your sister?
艾莉亚哪儿去了,珊莎,你妹妹呢
What are you doing with that on?
你戴着这玩意儿干什么
Go on.
过去
Move!
闪开
Your Grace.
陛下
You've got fat.
你发福了
Cat! Your Grace.
凯特 陛下
Nine years... Why haven't I seen you?
九年了,怎么就见不到你呢
Where the hell have you been?
你都到哪里去了
Guarding the north for you, Your Grace.
为您守护北境陛下
Winterfell is yours.
临冬城听候您差遣
Where's the Imp? Will you shut up?
小恶魔呢 能不能闭嘴
Who have we here?
瞧瞧这里都有谁
You must be Robb.
你一定是罗柏了
My, you're a pretty one.
真是个美人胚子
Your name is?
你叫什么名字
Arya.
艾莉亚
Oh, show us your muscles.
给我们展示一下你的肌肉
You'll be a soldier.
未来定是勇士
That's Jaime Lannister, the Queen's twin brother.
那是詹姆·兰尼斯特王后的双胞胎弟弟
Would you please shut up?
你能闭嘴吗
My Queen.
王后陛下
My Queen.
王后陛下
Take me to your crypt. I want to pay my respects.
带我到你们家墓窖去,我要聊表敬意
We've been riding for a month, my love.
我们赶了一个月的路,亲爱的
Surely the dead can wait.
要看死人也不用这么着急
Ned.
奈德
Where's the Imp?
小恶魔在哪儿
Where is our brother?
我们的弟弟哪儿去了
Go and find the little beast.
去找找那个小畜生
Tell me about Jon Arryn.
跟我说说琼恩·艾林的事
One minute he was fine and then...
前一分钟还好好的,然后就 ...
Burned right through him, whatever it was.
病魔犹如烈火,活活把他给燃尽了
I loved that man.
我敬爱那个人
We both did.
我们都一样
He never had to teach you much, but me?
你倒是让他省心,可我就不同了
You remember me at 16?
还记得我十六岁那会儿吗
All I wanted to do
我脑子里只有
was crack skulls and fuck girls.
打打杀杀和骄奢淫逸的念头
He showed me what was what. Aye.
他教会了我是是非非 是啊
Don't look at me like that. It's not his fault I didn't listen.
别这样看我,我没听话不是他的错
I need you, Ned...
我需要你,奈德
down at King's Landing,
来君临助我
not up here where you're no damn use to anybody.
你躲在这鬼地方,毫无用武之地
Lord Eddard Stark,
艾德·史塔克大人
I would name you the Hand of the King.
我将任命你为国王之手,御前首相
I'm not worthy of the honor.
恐怕我不足以胜任此等要职
I'm not trying to honor you.
我可不是为你着想
I'm trying to get you to run my kingdom
我是打算让你来治理国家
while I eat, drink and whore my way to an early grave.
而我自己痛痛快快地吃喝玩乐, 嫖个过瘾
Damn it, Ned, stand up.
妈的,奈德,起来
You helped me win the Iron Throne,
你既然帮我得到了这张该死的铁椅子
now help me keep the damn thing.
就该帮我保住它吧
We were meant to rule together.
我们注定是要并肩治理国家的
If your sister had lived, we'd have been bound by blood.
倘若你妹妹还活着,我们现在就是联姻手足
Well, it's not too late.
好在现在也不迟
I have a son, you have a daughter.
我有个儿子,你有个女儿
We'll join our houses.
我们两家会结合在一起
It is true what they say about the northern girls.
北境的女孩果然与传言的一样
Did you hear the King's in Winterfell?
你听说国王来临冬城了吗
I did hear something about that.
我确实有所耳闻
And the Queen and her twin brother.
还有王后和她的双胞胎弟弟
They say that he is the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms.
据说他是七国之内最英俊的男子
And the other brother?
那另一个弟弟呢
The queen has two brothers? There's the pretty one,
王后有两个弟弟吗 一个英俊潇洒
and there's the clever one.
一个聪明绝顶
Mmm, I hear they call him the Imp.
听说他人称小恶魔
I hear he hates that nickname.
我听说他讨厌这个绰号
Oh? I hear he's more than earned it.
是吗,听说他实至名归啊
I hear he's a drunken little lecher,
还听说他是个嗜酒的小色鬼
prone to all manner of perversions.
喜欢玩各种各样的体♥位
Clever girl.
真聪明
We've been expecting you, Lord Tyrion.
我们非常期待您的到来,提利昂大人
Have you?
真的吗
Oh! Already?
又有反应了
The gods gave me one blessing.
诸神总算赐我一项天赋
Don't get up. My lord.
不用起身了 见过大人
Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door
需要我向你解释下妓院紧闭房门
in a whorehouse, brother?
意味着什么吗,哥哥
You have much to teach me, no doubt,
毫无疑问,我还有很多需要向你学习
but our sister craves your attention.
但我们的姐姐急需你的关心
She has odd cravings, our sister.
我们的这位姐姐需求很奇特
A family trait.
家族特性
Now the Starks are feasting us at sundown.
史塔克家要在日落时分为我们设宴接风
Don't leave me alone with these people.
别让我独自面对那些家伙
I'm sorry, I've begun the feast a bit early.
抱歉,我的宴席提前了一些
And this is the first of many courses.
而这是开胃菜
I thought you might say that.
就知道你会这么说
But since we're short on time...
既然时间仓促
Come on, girls.
进来吧姑娘们
See you at sundown.
日落时见
Close the door!
关门
Did you have to bury her in a place like this?
有必要把她葬在这种地方吗
She should be on a hill somewhere
她应该安息在山丘上
with the sun and the clouds above her.
有阳光白云作伴
She was my sister.
她是我妹妹
This is where she belongs.
这里是她的归宿
She belonged with me.
曾经,我才是她的归宿
In my dreams, I kill him every night.
每晚在梦中,我都要杀他一次
It's done, Your Grace.
您已经杀了他,陛下
The Targaryens are gone.
坦格利安家族灭亡了
Not all of them.
还未斩草除根
Daenerys!
丹妮莉丝
Daenerys.
丹妮莉丝
There's our bride to be.
原来准新娘在这里
Look, a gift from Illyrio.
看哪,伊利里欧送你的礼物
Touch it.
摸摸看
Go on, feel the fabric.
来呀,瞧瞧这料子
Isn't he a gracious host?
他真是个体贴的主人
We've been his guests for over a year
我们在这儿作客一年多了
and he's never asked us for anything.
他从未有求于我们
Illyrio's no fool.
伊利里欧可不笨
He knows I won't forget my friends
他知道有朝一日当我重登王位
when I come into my throne.
不会忘记曾经雪中送炭的朋友
You still slouch.
你总是弯腰驼背
Let them see.
让他们见识一下
You have a woman's body now.
你已有成熟♥女人的曼妙身姿了
I need you to be perfect today.
今天不许出差错
Can you do that for me?
为了我,能做到吗
You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?
你不想唤醒睡龙之怒吧
No.
不想
When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister,
将来史家为我立传时,亲爱的妹妹
they will say it began today.
会说我的统治始自今日
It's too hot, my lady.
水还很烫,公主殿下
Where is he?
他在哪儿
The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality.
多斯拉克人并非以守时闻名
Athchomar chomakaan, Khal vezhven.
[多斯拉克语 ]
May I present my honored guests?
容许我介绍两位尊贵的客人
Viserys of House Targaryen,
来自坦格利安家族的
the third of his name,
韦赛里斯三世
the rightful King of the Andals and the First Men,
统领安达尔人和先民的真王
and his sister
以及他的妹妹
Daenerys of House Targaryen.
坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝
Do you see how long his hair is?
你看到他的头发有多长了没
When Dothraki are defeated in combat,
每当多斯拉克人在战斗中落败
they cut off their braids so the whole world can see their shame.
他们便割去辫子以示不誉
Khal Drogo has never been defeated.
卓戈卡奥一辈子没吃过败仗
He's a savage, of course,
当然了,他是野蛮人
but one of the finest killers alive.
但堪称世上最优秀的杀手
And you will be his queen.
而你将成为他的王后
Come forward, my dear.
来这边,我的公主
Where is he going?!
他要去哪儿
The ceremony is over. But he didn't say anything.
仪式结束了 但他还什么都没说
Did he like her? Trust me, Your Grace,
他看上她了吗 相信我,陛下
if he didn't like her, we'd know.
如果不喜欢她,他会让我们知道的
It won't be long now.
不会等太久了
Soon you will cross the Narrow Sea
很快您就会渡过狭海
and take back your father's throne.
重夺您父亲的王座
The people drink secret toasts
人们偷偷举杯
to your health.
祝您龙体安康
They cry out for their true king.
他们渴望真王归来
When will they be married?
他们什么时候成婚
Soon. The Dothraki never stay still for long.
很快,多斯拉克人从不在一个地方久留
Is it true they lie with their horses?
他们真的连马都搞吗
I wouldn't ask Khal Drogo.
我可不会当面问卓戈卡奥
Do you take me for a fool?
你当我是笨蛋
I take you for a king.
我当您是个王者
Kings lack the caution of common men.
所谓王者无凡虑
My apologies if I've given offense.
倘若我冒犯了您,那么我向您道歉
I know how to play a man like Drogo.
我知道怎么和卓戈这种人打交道
I give him a queen and he gives me an army.
我许给他一个王后,他就要送我一支军队
I don't want to be his queen.
我不要做他的王后
I want to go home.
我想回家
So do I.
我也是
I want us both to go home,
我想和你一起回家
but they took it from us.
可我们的家早给人夺走了
So tell me, sweet sister,
好妹妹,你倒是说说看
how do we go home?
我们怎么回家啊
I don't know.
我不知道
We go home with an army.
我们带着军队回去
With Khal Drogo's army.
带着卓戈卡奥的千军万马回家
I would let his whole tribe fuck you...
就算让他部落的四万人通通把你操上一遍
All 40,000 men and their horses too
我也会同意,必要的话
if that's what it took.
连他们的马一起上也行
Do you think Joffrey will like me?
你觉得乔佛里王子会喜欢我吗
What if he thinks I'm ugly?
要是他觉得我不好看呢
Then he is the stupidest prince that ever lived.
那他就是世界上最蠢的王子
He's so handsome.
他是那么的英俊潇洒
When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait?
我们何时结婚, 很快吗?还是要等一阵子
Hush now. Your father hasn't even said yes.
先别提这个,你父亲还没同意呢
Why would he say no?
他怎么会拒绝
He'd be the second most powerful man in the kingdoms.
他将成为王国里一人之下,万人之上的男人
He'd have to leave home.
那样他就不得不离开家乡
He'd have to leave me.
不得不离开我
And so would you.
你也是
You left your home to come here.
你当初就是离开家乡来到这里
And I'd be queen someday.
而我有朝一日会当王后
Please make father say yes!
拜托让父亲同意吧
Sansa... Please please!
珊莎 求你了求你了
It's the only thing I ever wanted.
这是我这辈子唯一的心愿
Fill that up! Boys, Rodrik, come on.
满上,小伙子们。罗德利克,来来来
Come on!
干了
Is he dead yet?
还没砍死吗
Uncle Benjen.
班扬叔叔
You got bigger.
你长大了
Rode all day. Didn't want to leave you alone with the Lannisters.
赶了一天路,不想让你独自面对兰尼斯特家
Why aren't you at the feast?
你怎么不去参加宴席
Lady Stark thought it might insult the royal family
史塔克夫人认为,今晚若让私生子同桌用餐
to seat a bastard in their midst.
对王族是一种侮辱
Well, you're always welcome on the wall.
长城倒是永远欢迎你
No bastard was ever refused a seat there.
私生子在那儿都有座
So take me with you when you go back.
那回去的时候带我一道走吧
Jon... Father will let me if you ask him.
琼恩 只要你跟父亲说,他一定会同意
I know he will.
我能肯定
The wall isn't going anywhere.
长城又不会长腿跑掉
I'm ready
我已经做好
to swear your oath.
宣誓加入的准备了
You don't understand what you'd be giving up.
你无法想象要付出多大的代价
We have no families.
我们不能成家
None of us will ever father sons... I don't care about that!
永远不会生儿育女 我才不在乎那个
You might, if you knew what it meant.
你若能体会到其中滋味,就会在乎了
I'd better get inside,
我该进去了
rescue your father from his guests.
要帮你父亲应付宾客
We'll talk later.
我们迟些再聊
Your uncle's in the Night's Watch.
你叔叔原来是个守夜人
What are you doing back there?
你来这里干什么
Preparing for a night with your family.
准备与你的家人彻夜狂欢
I've always wanted to see the wall.
我早就想一睹长城的风采了
You're Tyrion Lannister,
你是那个提利昂·兰尼斯特
the queen's brother?
王后的弟弟
My greatest accomplishment.
算是我的最高成就吧
And you... you're Ned Stark's bastard, aren't you?
而你是奈德·史塔克的私生子吧
Did I offend you? Sorry.
我冒犯到你了吗,抱歉
You are the bastard though.
不过你确实是个私生子
Lord Eddard Stark is my father.
艾德·史塔克大人是我父亲没错
And Lady Stark is not your mother,
而史塔克夫人不是你母亲
making you the bastard.
所以你是私生子
Let me give you some advice, bastard.
那么私生子小弟,让我给你一点建议吧
Never forget what you are.
永远不要忘记自己的身份
The rest of the world will not.
因为这个世界不会忘记
Wear it like armor
用它来武装自己
and it can never be used to hurt you.
就没有人可以用它来伤害你
What the hell do you know about being a bastard?
身为私生子的感觉,你又知道什么
All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes.
全天下的侏儒在他们父亲眼里都是私生子
You at a feast... It's like a bear in a trap.
你在宴会上就像一头困在陷阱里的熊
The boy I beheaded... Did you know him?
我处决的那个男孩,你认识他吗?
Of course I did.
当然认识
Just a lad.
一个小年轻
And he was tough, Ned,
但绝非孬种,奈德
a true ranger.
是条真汉子
He was talking madness.
可你看他都胡说些什么
Said the walkers slaughtered his friends.
居然说同行的兄弟死于白鬼之手
The two he was with are still missing.
那两个守夜人确实失踪未归
Hmph. A wildling ambush.
中了野人的埋伏罢了
Maybe.
可能吧
Direwolves south of the wall,
冰原狼在长城以南出现
talk of the walkers,
异鬼现身的谣言
and my brother might be the next Hand of the King.
还有我哥哥即将成为新的御前首相
Winter is coming.
看来真是凛冬将至啊
Winter is coming.
是啊,凛冬将至
Uncle Benjen. Robb boy.
班扬叔叔 罗伯侄子
How are you? I'm good.
一切都好吗 当然了
Is this your first time in the north, Your Grace?
这是您第一次来北方吗,陛下
Yes. Lovely country.
是的,景色很美
I'm sure it's very grim after King's Landing.
相比君临,这里可说极为严酷
I remember how scared I was when Ned brought me
我到现在还记得奈德第一次
up here for the first time.
带我来时,我有多害怕
Hello, little dove.
你好啊,小美人
But you are a beauty.
你可真漂亮
How old are you? 13, Your Grace.
你多大了 十三岁陛下
You're tall. Still growing?
长得挺高啊还在长个吗
I think so, Your Grace.
我想是吧,陛下
And have you bled yet?
你有月事了吗
No, Your Grace.
还没有,陛下
Your dress, did you make it?
你的衣服是自己做的吗
Such a talent. You must make something for me.
真是心灵手巧,日后定要为我做一些
I hear we might share a grandchild someday.
听说以后我们可能是一家人呢
I hear the same.
我也听说了
Your daughter will do well in the Capital.
你的女儿在宫里定能出类拔萃
Such a beauty shouldn't stay hidden up here forever.
这样的小美人可不能在此埋没一生
Your pardon. I hear we might be neighbors soon.
借过 我听说我们要做邻居了
I hope it's true. Yes,
希望这不是谣传 是真的
the king has honored me with his offer.
国王有意授予我首相之职
I'm sure we'll have a tournament
为了庆祝您新官上任
to celebrate your new title... if you accept.
我们定会举办比武大赛,如果您没意见的话
It would be good to have you on the field.
届时若能与您切磋,那就再好不过了
The competition has become a bit stale.
如今的比武越来越没意思了
I don't fight in tournaments. No?
我不参加比武 为什么
Getting a little old for it?
是感到力不从心吗
I don't fight in tournaments
我不会参加比武
because when I fight a man for real
是因为跟人真刀真枪地对决时
I don't want him to know what I can do.
我不希望对方知道我的本事
Well said.
说得太好了
Arya!
艾莉亚
It's not funny!
你太过分了
She always does this.
她总是捣乱
This was my favorite dress.
这是我最喜欢的衣服
She always does it and it's not funny!
她总是捣乱,这太过分了
Time for bed.
该睡觉了
I'm a Northman.
我是北方人
I belong here with you, not down south
理应与你厮守于此,而不是南方那个
in that rats' nest they call a Capital.
名叫君临的鬼地方
I won't let him take you.
我不会让他带你走的
The king takes what he wants.
国王想要,谁能说不
That's why he's king.
否则就不叫国王了
I'll say, "Listen, fat man."
我会说 "听好了,胖子
You are not taking my husband anywhere.
你不能带走我的丈夫 "
He belongs to me now."
他现在是属于我的 "
How did he get so fat?
他怎么变得那么胖了
He only stops eating when it's time for a drink.
除了吃和喝,他还干过别的事吗
It's Maester Luwin, my lord.
鲁温学士求见老爷
Send him in.
让他进来
Pardon, my lord, my lady.
打扰了,老爷,夫人
A rider in the night...
有信使连夜赶到
From your sister.
送来你妹妹的信
Stay. This was sent from the Eyrie.
别走 是从鹰巢城寄来的
What's she doing at the Eyrie?
她回鹰巢城干什么
She hasn't been back there since her wedding.
婚礼之后她就再没回过那里
What news?
她说了什么
She's fled the Capital.
她是从君临逃走的
She says Jon Arryn was murdered.
还说琼恩·艾林死于谋杀
By the Lannisters.
凶手是兰尼斯特家
She says the king is in danger.
她说国王现在也不安全
She's fresh widowed, Cat.
她刚刚失去丈夫,凯特
She doesn't know what she's saying.
根本不知道自己在说些什么
Lysa's head would be on a spike right now
如果这封信落到他人手里
if the wrong people had found that letter.
莱莎必死无疑
Do you think she would risk her life...
要是她没有十足的把握
her son's life...
怎会拿自己的命
if she wasn't certain her husband was murdered?
拿孩子的命冒这么大风险
If this news is true
此事若属实
and the Lannisters conspire against the Throne,
兰尼斯特家族觊觎王位
who but you can protect the king?
除您之外,谁能勤王
They murdered the last hand.
他们刚刚杀了前任首相
Now you want Ned to take the job?
你就想让奈德接任
The king rode for a month
国王千里迢迢而来
to ask for Lord Stark's help.
就是来向大人求援的
He's the only one he trusts.
大人是他唯一信任的人
You swore the king an oath, my lord.
大人,您曾宣誓要效忠我王
He's spent half his life fighting Robert's wars.
他舍生忘死为劳勃打下江山
He owes him nothing.
问心无愧,何来亏欠
Your father and brother rode south once
你父亲和兄长曾奉命南下
on a king's demand.
结果一去不返
A different time.
时局不同
A different king.
国王也不一样
When do I meet with the Khal?
我何时能与卡奥面谈
We need to begin planning the invasion.
我们得商讨出战事宜
If Khal Drogo has promised you a crown,
卓戈卡奥既已许你王冠
you shall have it. When?
便不会食言 那要何时给我
When their omens favor war.
待到他们的预兆显示宜战
I piss on Dothraki omens.
去他妈的多斯拉克预兆
I've waited 17 years to get my throne back.
我为夺回王位已苦苦等了十七年
A Dothraki wedding
在多斯拉克婚礼上
without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair.
若没有闹出至少三条人命就算是失败
Jadi, zhey Jorah Andahli!
[多斯拉克语 ]
Khal vezhven.
[多斯拉克语 ]
A small gift, for the new khaleesi...
薄礼一份,献与新卡丽熙
Songs and Histories from the Seven Kingdoms.
这是七国历史和歌谣传奇
Thank you, ser.
多谢这位爵士
Are you from my country?
你可是我故国臣民
Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island.
在下熊岛的乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士
I served your father for many years.
曾服侍先王多年
Gods be good, I hope to always serve the rightful king.
上天保佑,我愿永远服侍真龙天子
Dragon's eggs, Daenerys,
丹妮莉丝,这是龙蛋
from the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai.
来自亚夏以东的阴影之地
The ages have turned them to stone,
历经千万年而成化石
but they will always be beautiful.
却依旧亮丽动人
Thank you, magister.
多谢总督
She's beautiful.
她好漂亮
Ser Jorah, I don't know how to say
乔拉爵士,我不知道怎样
thank you in Dothraki.
用多斯拉克语说谢谢
There is no word for thank you in Dothraki.
多斯拉克语里没有谢谢
Make him happy.
好好取悦他
No.

Do you know the common tongue?
你会通用语吗
No.

Is "No" The only word that you know?
你只知道这个字吗
No.

Rough night, Imp?
昨晚够呛吧
If I get through this without squirting
如果我这样一场接一场地干
from one end or the other, it'll be a miracle.
不累到虚脱才怪
I didn't pick you for a hunter.
我可没选你去当猎手
The greatest in the land... my spear never misses.
我可是天下无敌,枪无虚发的
It's not hunting if you pay for it.
需要掏银子就不是打猎了
Are you as good with a spear as you used to be?
你的枪术还有当年精准吗
No, but I'm still better than you.
不比当年了,但较你还是略胜一筹
I know what I'm putting you through.
我也知道这样让你为难
Thank you for saying yes.
但总归多谢你能应允下来
I only ask you because I need you.
不是逼不得已,我不会请你出山
You're a loyal friend.
你是我的忠诚老友
The last one I've got.
除你之外别无他人
I hope I'll serve you well. You will.
我希望能堪此大任 一定会的
And I'll make sure you don't look so fucking grim all the time.
而且保证让你一改这副冷冰冰的德性
Come on, boys, let's go kill some boar!
走吧,小伙子们,去猎几头野猪回来
Come on, you.
走吧
Stop!

Stop.

Are you completely mad?
你是不是疯了
He saw us. It's all right, it's all right.
他瞧见我们了 放心,没事
It's all right. He saw us!
没事 他瞧见我们了
I heard you the first time.
我听见了
Quite the little climber, aren't you?
你这小家伙还真能爬啊
How old are you, boy? 10.
小鬼你几岁啦 十岁
The things I do for love.
瞧我为爱情做了什么



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们