天啊 你看到那条豹纹打底裤了吗
Oh, my God. Did you see
those leopard-print jeggings?
Oh!
我喜欢你的发型
I love your hair.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
从巨型甜甜圈下死里逃生后
When you're nearly
crushed by a giant donut,
露露
你对一些事的看法就会改变
you get a little perspective on things.
对不起 我有事先走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
露露的豪♥宅♥
楚迪
Trudy?
你知道我不叫那个名字了
You know I don't go by that name anymore.
我知道
I know.
还记得我们一起坐在这里
Remember when we would sit up here...
幻想我们梦中的婚礼吗
TRU TRU:
And just imagine our dream weddings?
是啊
Yeah.
对不起 我说了很重的话
I'm sorry I said those horrible things.
不 不 是我太强势了 对不起
No, no. I'm sorry I got carried away.
我没想抢走你的风头
I didn't mean to take your spotlight.
露露 你知道吗 我…
You know, Fru Fru? I...
我从没忘记你小时候说的话
I never forgot what you told me
when we were kids.
我说过 等我结婚的时候 我想要…
I told you that when I get married,
I want a...
像妈妈那样 简单幸福
A simple wedding like your mother had.
你还让我提醒你
And you also told me to remind you
一定要选我做伴娘 因为…
that you want me
as your Shrew of Honor, because...
-因为 你比谁都了解我
-比谁都了解你 对
-Because you know me better than anyone.
-Better than anyone. That's right.
楚楚
Oh, Tru!
我妈妈的婚纱
My mother's dress?
谢谢你 你是对的
Oh, thank you. You were right.
抱一下吧 我喘不上气了
Just hug me. Oh! Too tight, too tight.
我爱你
I love you.
我好感动
That is beautiful.
家人最麻烦的一点就是
他们比谁都了解你
FRU FRU:
The difficult thing about family is,
they know you better than anyone.
太完美了 楚楚
Oh, it's perfect, Tru.
你今天真美
-Aw!
-You just look gorgeous.
露露
The best thing about family is,
they know you better than anyone.
而家人最棒的一点是
他们真的比谁都了解你
-这就是生命的轮回
-你妈妈会很骄傲的
-Circle of life.
-Mother would be proud.
我觉得楚楚是最好的伴娘人选
Tru was the best choice for Maid of Honor.
希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind, honey.
我刚才临时改动了一下下你的手捧花
I made one teeny-tiny change
last minute to your bouquet.
午夜嚎叫 紧跟潮流啊
Ooh, night Howlers. Very trendy.
露露的婚礼
Next time on
the Real Rodents of Little Rodentia...
《小型啮齿动物镇的贵妇生活》下期预告
准备好了 一 二 三
Okay, girls. One, two, three!
是我的 别抢
It's mine, baby!
接住了
I got it!