你会知道的
You'll see.
宝贝 我现在非常想要你
Baby, I want you so bad right now.
你还要多久啊?
How long are you gonna be?
几个小时
Mmm, a few hours.
好吧 要不你发点东西 好吊着我的胃口?
Okay, well, why don't you send something to hold me over?
发给我
Okay? Send it to me.
发我的脸吧?怎么样?
How 'bout my face? How's that?
好吧 但是得让我看到你穿制♥服♥ 好吗?
Fine. Just make sure I see you in uniform, okay?
好 等一下
Yeah, yeah, yeah, hang on.
嘿 警官
Hey, Officer.
这是为了我母亲
This is for my mother.
警官需要帮助
10-33.
请说
Go ahead.
有警官倒下了 凡太奇街和希尔万街路口
Officer down, Vantage and Sylvan.
收到 这就派送紧急救护队
Copy that. Sending emergency response.
该死
Fuck.
明天你可能会上新闻
You're probably gonna be on the news tomorrow.
我们会安排人陪你几天
We're gonna keep someone around you for a couple days,
只是确保一下你没事
just to make sure you're doing all right.
好吗?
Okay?
去清理一下吧
Let's get you cleaned up.
凶案组马上就会过来
Homicide will be here soon.
这一晚将会很漫长
It's gonna be a long night.
我听到了枪声
I heard gunshots.
我看见劳利倒在地上
I saw Larry on the ground.
有个人跑向了他的车
And a guy running to his car.
我朝他开了几枪 但是他逃走了
I fired at him a few times, but he got away.
我跑去劳利那里 但他已经死了
I went over to Larry, but he was already dead.
你看清楚凶手的样子了吗?
Did you get a good look at the shooter?
不怎么清楚
Not really.
我昨晚见到你母亲了
I saw your mother last night.
她当时是一只猫 爬到了我的床上
She was a cat who climbed onto my bed...
坐在我的胸口上
and sat on my chest.
她低着头朝我看时
When she looked down at me...
那只猫就开始哭了
the cat began to cry.
她的每一颗眼泪
Each of her tears...
都代表了一个她原本为你准备的梦想
was for a dream that she'd had for you.
可你现在永远不会过上她梦想中的生活
A dream of the life you will never have now.
成为她梦想中的那个人
And the man you will never be.
一旦我理解了那些眼泪
Once I had understood these tears...
那只猫就变成了玛格达莱娜
the cat turned into Magdalena.
不同的是 现在她长了对翅膀
Only now she had wings.
就像天使一样
Like an angel.
那个天使告诉我
And the angel told me...
不要把你当外甥看待
to treat you not as my nephew.
而是要当成自己的儿子
But as my son.
好好地照顾你
And to take great care of you.
然后天使吻了我
And then the angel kissed me...
然后就飞走了
and flew away.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you understand what this means?
我的西班牙语
My Spanish...
不太好
isn't good.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
从现在起
From now on...
每年的这一天
every year on this day...
我们将庆祝你复仇成功
we'll celebrate your vengeance.
我们会纪念你的母亲
We will honor your mother.
并焚烧一张
And burn an effigy...
那个从我们身边夺走玛格达莱娜的警♥察♥的肖像
of the policeman who took Magdalena from us.
这是我杀死那个警♥察♥时
This is the gun I used...
用的那把枪
when I killed that cop.
给你
For you.
为了谢谢你
To thank you...
给我提供的帮助
for the help you have given me.
谢谢
Thank you.
它将在我妹妹的灵台上
It'll have a special place...
占有特殊的一席之地
at my sister's shrine.
你不要再担心了
You must worry no more.
你将留在这 跟我们在一起
You will stay here with us...
直到美国那里的情况平息之后
until things have calmed down in America.
谢谢你 舅舅
Thank you, Uncle.
你能回到我身边
It makes me happy...
我很高兴 赫苏斯
that you've returned to me, Jesus.
在墨西哥这边 你的家人
Your family is going to take care of you...
会好好照顾你
here in Mexico.
不过 首先…
But first...
首先你得学会说西班牙语
First you must learn to speak Spanish.
Huh?
喂?
Hello.
我需要跟达米安谈谈
Yeah, I need to talk to Damien.
你是谁?
Who is this?
我是马丁
It's Martin.
劳利的朋友
Larry's friend?
我不认识什么劳利
I don't know any Larry.
喂? -嘿 别挂
Hello? - Hey, don't hang up.
我必须得跟达米安谈谈
I need to talk to Damien.
你是从哪里打来的?
Where are you calling from?
付费电♥话♥亭
A pay phone.
你打电♥话♥来有什么事?
Why are you calling?
我有样东西你得看一下
I got something that you need to see.
什么东西?
What is it?
一张照片
A picture.
什么照片?
Picture of what?
开枪打死劳利的人的照片
The guy who shot Larry.
好吧 等一下
Okay. Hold on.
我去叫他来听电♥话♥
Let me go get him.
我们走 下个轮到你了
我要看你爬
把屁♥股♥翘起来 爬 快爬!
现在 抽自己耳光
Now smack yourself.
抽自己耳光 重一点
Smack yourself hard.
再重一点!
Harder.
走吧
Let's go.
你非得要给我看的东西是什么?
So what is this you have to show me?
有其他警♥察♥见过这个吗?
Have any cops seen this?
没有
No.
你知道这是谁吗?
Do you know who it is?
糟糕
Fuck.
是玛格达莱娜的儿子
That's Magdalena's son.
他叫赫苏斯
His name is Jesus.
他怎么知道是我们?
How does he know it was us?
这个问题问得好
That's a good question.
我会去查查
I'll look into it.
但也许你不该开枪杀死他的母亲
But maybe you shouldn't have shot his mom.
不是我杀的
That wasn't me.
是劳利
That was Larry.
有意思
Interesting.
劳利说她从后门出来 你开枪打死了她
Larry said she came out the back door and you shot her.
他说他射的是司机
And he said he shot the driver.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
劳利在说谎
Larry was lying.
是吗?
Was he?
你们不该杀死玛格达莱娜的
You weren't supposed to kill Magdalena.
那原本应该只是次打劫
It was just supposed to be a robbery.
那是劳利的错
That's Larry's fault.
不是我的
Not mine.
劳利不在了
Larry's not here.
我们就只有彼此了
All we have is each other.
我所知道的是 现在有一帮丧心病狂的墨西哥人等在那里
All I know is we got a lot of paranoid Mexicans out there now.
这些照片很不错
These are nice.
让我看看
Let me see.
她是谁?
Who is she?