我想我不得不杀了她 哥们
I think I'm gonna have to kill her, man.
她会毁掉我的生活
She's gonna ruin my life.
她不停地给我老婆打电♥话♥
She keeps calling my wife.
然后挂掉
Hanging up.
威胁说要去找我老婆
Threatening to go see her.
有一天她在我家前院
I caught her in my front yard
盯着我的孩子们看 被我撞见了
watching my kids the other day.
她缺乏同理心 哥们
She has a lack of empathy, man.
不过…
But still...
上一次我老婆发现我有外遇
Last time I got caught fucking around on my wife,
她带上孩子们去娘家住了一个月
she took the kids to her mom's for a month.
现在我们和好了
We're good now.
睡一张床
Sleeping in the same bed.
不过 我就是没法离开阿曼达 哥们
But still, I just can't stay away from her, man-to-man.
你明白的
You get it.
她的死是结束这一切的唯一方法
Her dying is the only way this is gonna end.
老天知道我刹不了车
Chloe knows I can't stop.
你会明白的
You'll see.
相信我
Believe me.
感觉就像我们甚至无法控制自己的人生
It's like we're not even in control of our own lives.
她们控制着
They are.
女人们
Women.
她们是终极恶魔
Ultimate evil.
老无所惧
驾照和行驶证
License and registration.
知道我为什么要拦下你吗?
You know why I stopped you?
不知道
No.
你刚才闯红灯了
You ran that light back there.
是吗?
I did?
是的
Yeah.
好了 下车吧
All right. Step out of the car.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
你喝酒了吗?
You been drinking?
没 绝对没有
No. Absolutely not.
我发誓
I swear.
行
All right.
别紧张
Relax.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
No worries.
保持冷静就行
Just keep calm.
你晚上玩得开心吗?
You have a fun night out?
还不错
It was all right.
是吗?
Yeah?
我猜也是
I'll bet.
我是说 你长得很迷人
I mean, you seem real fine.
他们一定都拜倒在你脚下
They must be falling at your feet.
男人、女人
Men, women.
你会跟黑人约会吗?
You date black guys?
这是你现在的住址?
This your current address?
是的
Yeah.
这个社区很不错
This is a nice neighborhood.
你的收入一定很不错
You must do all right for yourself.
这很好
That's cool.
那我可以走了吗?
So, can I go?
不行
No.
为什么不行?
Why not?
你觉得呢?
Why do you think?
你要给我开罚单吗?
Are you gonna write me a ticket?
我现在还不知道
I don't know yet.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想要什么?
What do I want?
关键不是我想要什么
It's not about what I want.
而是你想要什么
It's about what you want.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
或者…
Or...
我们可以交往一下
We could hook up.
我可以去你的住处
I could come to your place.
既然现在我知道你住在哪里了
I mean, since now I know where you live.
好吧 唐娜 情况是这样的
Okay, here's the situation, Donna.
你刚才开车很鲁莽
You were driving recklessly.
现在 如果我搜你的车 我相信我会找到些毒品
Now, if I search your car, I'm sure I'll find some pills.
说不定是可♥卡♥因♥
Maybe some blow.
到时候我就不得不带你进局里
Then I'll have to take you in.
把钱包打开
Open your wallet.
打开
Do it.
给他
Just give it to him.
440美金
$440.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想这一次就给个警告吧
I guess we'll consider this a warning then.
Hmm?
小心开车
Drive safe.
后会有期 唐娜
See you around, Donna.
什么事?
What?
喜欢我的照片吗?
You like my pictures?
我想让你看看你都错过了什么
I wanted to show you what you been missing.
我在执勤呢
I'm on duty.
那晚点过来
Well, come by later.
不行
No.
我会让你不虚此行的
I'll make it worth your while.
我说过不要往我家里打电♥话♥ 不是吗?
What I say about calling my house?
那你要我怎么办 宝贝?
Well, what the fuck am I supposed to do, baby?
我当时想你了
I missed you.
对 但你不能那么做
Yeah, but you can't do that.
别生气呀 爸爸
Don't be mad, Daddy.
不要生气
Don't be mad.
听着 你得闪远点 知道吗?
Look, you gotta back the fuck off.
我要挂了
All right? Now, I'm going.
宝贝 我饿了
Baby, I'm hungry.
而且我快忘记你是什么味道了
I'm forgetting what you taste like.
是的
Yeah.
你想要吗?
You want that?
是的
Yeah.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
家里
Home.
说谎
You're lying.
你的声音让我性致勃勃 你知道吗?
Your voice turns me on, you know that?
宝贝 说点什么给我听
Baby, say something for me.
你想让我说什么?
What you want me to say?
如果我现在在你边上 你想让我做什么?
If I was there right now, what would you want me to do?
拜托
Come on.
也许你会想把我铐起来?
Maybe wanna put me in handcuffs? Hmm?
小小地教训我一下
Give me a little lesson?
这是你想要的吗?
That's what you want?
是的
Yeah.
你现在有多湿?
How wet are you right now?
自己过来看
Come see.
我刚弄到了些外快
I just got some extra cash.
要不我和马丁晚些时候去你那儿?
How 'bout me and Martin come by a little later?
不要!宝贝 别带上马丁
No, baby. Don't bring Martin.
为什么不要? -因为马丁很古怪
Why not? - Because Martin's a creep,
而且我有大约一周没见到你了 而且…
and I haven't seen you in, like, a week, and...
今晚就你一个人来不行吗?
can't it just be you tonight?
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
宝贝 我们什么时候才能一起离开 就我们俩?
Babe, when are we gonna go away together, just the two of us?
很快
Soon.
我一直在存钱
I've been saving up.
为我存的吗?
For me?
是的 为你存的
Yeah, for you.
钱在哪儿?
Where?